Prove there's a god.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#721796 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is evidence of that.
In the time I worked at the morgue, not even one of my customers got up and walked away. None of them breathed, not even a sigh. After observing this for some time, I concluded that they were dead. Turned off and waiting to be discarded.
No need to just discard them
Dead can be used to make nice decorations LL

http://youtu.be/Y258YjexWys

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#721798 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben's into incest. Go figure.
You're a child beater; go figure.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721799 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have comprehension deficits.
" I suspect the reason "it didn't work out" had to do with your side of things, not the army's -well, other than processing your discharge."
Notice that I didn't use the word "assume", I used "suspect".
And based on your foregoing post, you opted not to proceed, because something didn't suit you. There are hundreds of positions available in the military. You had an opportunity to reconsider, and for reasons personal to you, you reconsidered. The "personal" side of it is but a part of why the reconsideration.
Bottom line, an escape hatch opened, and you jumped right through it.
And, if in fact you were enlisted and about to ship out, then for a fact the military was obliged to process orders discharging you. It's a necessary technicality.
I spent 5 years deploying soldiers overseas, and redeploying them home.
Hey, good for you. Thumbs up.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#721800 Apr 27, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, so the story is about Kenya, go to the CIA factbook , where it states that Christian 82.5% of the populationis christian, what do you think the odds are the people burning these so called witches are CHRISTIAN?
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the -...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Argumentum ad populum.
Next.
Translation: "I got no response."

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#721802 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stones
Midnight Rambler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sEQL6z1U0wYXX
Allman Brothers

Midnight Rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good Evening River

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721803 Apr 27, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny reality all you like, you know god damn good and well we posted the proof, and YOU SAW IT.
Again, for like the 432nd time, I have seen a video that Ben posted showing some Africans beating and burning some other Africans, at least they looked like they were Africans. For all I know they weren't even African, maybe they were something else, I don't know. The video does not declare that they're Christian or that there even African.

So if you have any evidence at all proving that the people in that video doing the burning are Christians, you would've posted by now. You keep saying the same defense of "I've already shown you!" because you know you have no evidence. If you did, you would've posted it every single time I asked you, if nothing else just to shut me up.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721804 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, why does my frequency and number of posts bother you so much? Why is it any of your business?

Second, I vowed to stop posting from work, and I've done just that. I incorrectly assumed that because I would stop posting from work, I would be posting much less. To my surprise, and to your post-counter, I was able to post more.

Third, there are reasons why I'm able to post faster, which allows me to post more. There's also reasons why I'm able to post later at night than my previous time here. I've already told you this but you got it stuck in your head that I'm a liar. So be it.

So all in all, I was mistaken about posting less. You call an a lie for some reason, but it's just a mistake.
I call an a lie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721805 Apr 27, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
I think you just described the incident in which you you hit your ex-wife (the whale-cow).
Nope. I've already told you that she was attacking me and I bopped her on the top of the head to make her stop. That's not exactly incident I just described.

You know that, but deceit is your game.

And for reasons unknown, the bashing of RR is your obsession.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#721806 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lie, an error. I thought she wrote 1,000,000.
You lie all the godfuckingdamn time. It's what you do.

You are at war with reality.

And I had sex with Stephie last night, this morning, and this afternoon; real, honest-to-fuck SEX, and you don't get to say otherwise.

You don't get to define what sex it, Arr Tard. You're at war with reality.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721807 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:

So, the US Army murdering innocent children is a necessary evil?
Give me an example of the US Army murdering innocent children and I'll respond to that.

If you just want to pretend a hypothetical situation, I know you won't understand, so I won't even bother.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#721808 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, good for you. Thumbs up.
Thanks, racist chickenhawk.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#721809 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So what's this all about?
"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman', for she was taken out of man."
It's allegorical.

Adam was a homophobe so Teh God tricked him. Either that or Teh God had a spare X chromosome in his pocket. Since those chromosomes are carried in semen, that sounds kinda icky.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721810 Apr 27, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Much like Christianity did in its early history.
Christianity is no different than Islam, just mellowed by it being centuries older.{SNIP}
"Was", scarf. The word you're looking for is "was". Christianity "was" no different than Islam, but Christianity has come a long way.

That you're referring to ancient history to "prove your point" should tell you something....

Redondo Beach, CA

#721811 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, for like the 432nd time, I have seen a video that Ben posted showing some Africans beating and burning some other Africans, at least they looked like they were Africans. For all I know they weren't even African, maybe they were something else, I don't know. The video does not declare that they're Christian or that there even African.
So if you have any evidence at all proving that the people in that video doing the burning are Christians, you would've posted by now. You keep saying the same defense of "I've already shown you!" because you know you have no evidence. If you did, you would've posted it every single time I asked you, if nothing else just to shut me up.
There's no shutting you up, Redneck.

You have no self control whatsoever.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#721812 Apr 27, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Here's some information for you RR. Let's do some historical analysis.
There's a popular internet claim that the Catholic Church burned 5 million witches around the 15th century in Europe. Let's do some simple math to test this claim.
Let's use a figure of 45 women per day.
45 x 365 = 16,425 in a year
Now let's multiply 16,425 x100 = 1,642,500 for all of the 15th century.
Now to make this come out to approximately 5 million, we'll have to add another century or two. Let's add 2 centuries for the sake of argument.
16,425 x 300 = 4,927,500.
Now let's look at what this means historically.
The Vatican would have to burn 45 women per day, every day, for 300 years without it being reported.
Now the figures on the population of Europe around this time was 50 million. If 25 million were women and 25 million were men, and half of the women were of adult age, that's 12.5 million women. This would come out to about 40% of the female population in all of Europe being burned at the stake. That's more than the Black Plague. How much wood did they need to accomplish this? It would've severely depleted the forested areas of Europe and this would be reflected in animal populations and migration.
The Black Death killed approximately 1/3rd of the female population yet these nuts want us to believe that Christians killed 40% and nobody ever reported it.
From the end of the Black plague, it took about 150 years,(well into the 1500s) to reach pre-plague population levels again.
http://geography.about.com/od/culturalgeograp...
By using these analytical techniques, we can tell that these whack-jobs are full of sh!t. Just another tool in the historian's tool kit. Logic.
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
There's a popular internet claim that the Catholic Church burned 5 million witches around the 15th century in Europe.
Could you link to that "popular internet claim" that you're referencing?

So far, all I've seen relating to that specific number of "5 million witches" is from Dan Brown, author of the DaVinci Code.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721813 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>The practice of their beliefs is precisely why we attacked them.

Would we have attacked them if their beliefs were Christian?

I don't think you should be calling someone else clueless, clueless.

Tie this in with immediately preceding posts of yours and mine.
Yep, just another murderous bloodbath from a christian nation.

I may quit my stats and just say infinity.

The christians have murdered an infinity amount of people.

Bloody hell.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#721814 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure being trained can only be classified as a thought but not an act?
So you put this AK-47 in the hands of this 12-year-old kid, show him how to load it, clean it, care for it, aim it, shoot it, reload it and shoot it again. That's just a thought? That isn't an act?
Huh...
And teaching a terrorist how to wire a bomb in a backpack, connected to some kind of detonator, tell them where the best place to kill the most people is, load that bomb in the backpack and send them on their way is also just a thought?
Dude what?!?
ROCCO said "especially if he/she was being trained to defend itself against an attack from outsiders, especially American".

So by your logic, the fact that you have been taught, and learned, how to use your rifle and whatever other weapons to "defend yourself against an attack from outsiders", it would be OK to kill you, right?

Oh, not right? Because that Afghan kid who had been trained, and learned, how to use the weapons necessary to defend him/herself against an attack from outsiders didn't have the same right to defend him/herself as you do? Do your kids know how to lock, load, clean, handle a rifle?

You're tacitly approving murder of innocents for their thoughts - and the influence of others, especially adults.

You are fighting the very same war they are fighting, and it's all over religious beliefs, and the personal interpretations of those beliefs by people of many different sects.

Remember, Redneck, this is about the innocent kids, not the adult terrorists, which you seem to want to hide behind.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721815 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Argumentum ad populum.
Next.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Translation: "I got no response."
You're a terrible translator, you should just stick to washing dogs and picking up crap.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721816 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>What would make them cherish life more?

No, I've told you several times that I don't believe in another life, I believe in an afterlife.

"Another life"
"Afterlife"

Different.
Upon what evidence do you base that belief?

Redondo Beach, CA

#721817 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I've already told you that she was attacking me and I bopped her on the top of the head to make her stop. That's not exactly incident I just described.
You know that, but deceit is your game.
And for reasons unknown, the bashing of RR is your obsession.
I firmly believe scum should be put in its place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min It aint necessari... 199
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web