“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

No,This*Isnt*ThePsychicHotline

#721155 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, the Bible doesn't give a full listing of all of the children of Adam and Eve, nor does it give a listing of their grandkids or great grandkids.
The Bible is clear that Adam and Eve had "other sons and daughters".
Before or after Cain & Abel?'Cause they're the only ones mentioned by name at this point.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>How many? We don't know and likely never will.
Because it's bullshit.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Cain's wife had to have been his niece or grand niece or great-grand niece.
That's not what the buybull says.

You're trying to re-write it in your own head, aren't you? Just like every other christian who can't answer a simple question.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Just because her name is not written doesn't mean she never existed or she "fell out of the sky", as Kait has suggested.
The buybull's implication is that she just fell from out of the sky.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#721156 Apr 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
$100 says RR didn't click a link let alone watch the videos.
"I don't have to read anything. I know everything already." - RR
Ar aR can keep on denying that no one has shown him that Christians are burning "witches" and others in Africa and in other countries.

I'll keep posting the links.

#721158 Apr 26, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Just BibleGod.
Prove it.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#721159 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, you're really reaching. I disciplined my child, yes. So I didn't go into 100% full detail upon my first posting, big deal. Where's the lie?
And I find it hilarious that you claim I "lie all the time" and you still can't even come up with one little itty-bitty lie.
I'm just exposing your lies, Redneck.

I won't argue with you.

If I do, you'll just drag me down to your gutter level and defeat me with experience.

So let's just leave it there for all to see.

#721160 Apr 26, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of ancient writing in the middle eastern region doesn't focus on trivial matters.
Right.

Anything you can't answer is just "trivial."

Momma spanked your ass good, didn't she?

;)

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721161 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're off topic. You're bitching about me instead of offering up proof that those Africans in the video that Ben posted were Christians. Now you're claiming that you've already posted the evidence when you haven't.
C'mon, pony up the evidence.
Here's the story from a UK newspaper and from the BBC. There is no mention of it being perpetrated by any religious group at all in either article. It's a matter of relatives killing relatives over land and using allegations of witch craft to justify this behavior.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8119201.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22276...

It seems that some people with an anti-Christian agenda are trying to turn this into more of a culture war and people like Kaitlin will believe whatever suits their (her) agenda. She wants to cry persecution but tells a Christian who talks about persecution to deal with it or go away. She wants it all her way. Sorry. Not gonna allow her that luxury.

Check it out RR. NO mention whatsoever of ANY religious group. This is about LAND.

#721162 Apr 26, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
Wait, that there over there is a metaphor. This one is allegory. That's literal. Okay, Bible Genius, please give us a line by line interpretation of the Bible, explaining what is literal, allegory, and metaphor and a justification for each. Go!
<quoted text>
Pick passage at a time and I'll give it my best effort.:)
But I'll expect the same from you.:)
Unless, of course, you deem it "too trivial."

LMAO!!

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#721163 Apr 26, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think "Pagan" is a word that has been used to describe a whole myriad of belief systems throughout the ages.
To give you an example, South Africa is supposedly a Chritian majority state. However, three quarters of our population is black and a very large continegent in that demographic holds on to their tribal beliefs. These are all people who consider themselves Christian; they go to church, they sing gospel songs; but a great many still visit witchdoctors. They drink Muti for ailments. They believe in spirits such as the Tokelosh. They pray to their ancestors. Even our parliament opens with a cleansing ceremony.
In this case, these people can all be said to have Pagan beliefs, as well. I for one think it is good. I would have hated to see their traditions die out in favour of the white man's religion
You can see this in a lot of places around the world. For example, in Mexico the RCC is THE religion, yet in many places aspects of the old Indian religions hold on. On holy days, the locals will parade around with statues of their saints, but this comes from their old practice of parading statues of their gods. There are a lot of other rites which they have carried over.

On a slightly different note, this brings to mind Tony Hillerman for some reason. He was a white American that took a great interest in Navaho culture. He ended up writing a number of books about a Navaho detective with the reservation police and the crimes he worked on. There is a lot of the Navaho culture presented. Quite good books, though the last one was a bit weak (IMHO). I suspect that was because he was ill and dying, which often happens with authors (sadly).

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721164 Apr 26, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Some militant Muslims feel that its their duty to kill non-Muslims (like Americans, Spaniards, Italians, Africans, filipinos, Malaysians, British, etc., etc.), and they actually keep doing it.
Gee, I wonder how I should feel about them?
What should we do with rabid humans?
Put them down like a rabid dog.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Twin Cities

#721165 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Current science cannot and will not answer every question regarding our existence. Science is great for giving us theories. Regarding our existence, that's all it is. A theory. One of many competing theories. You prefer that theory. I prefer the theory of a creator. You're not going to budge me, and I'm not going to budge you. Right?
You write:
"You're not going to budge me, and I'm not going to budge you. Right?"

Oh, absolutely. I do however have the satisfaction of knowing my position is right, and that impeccable, repeatable, and testable science backs me up.

You will continue to analyze and fight over minor interpretations and dogma and continue to totally ignore the bigger things going on that relate to your faith....such as the sciences that have made your position untenable in the real world.

#721166 Apr 26, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained perfectly clearly; you cut it up so you wouldn't see it. As usual.
That's very christian of you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I just cut out your anti-Christian rant. Here it is:
"It's difficult to tell nowadays whether the christians of that time were proud of how many people they sacrificed in flames for jesus or if they were later ashamed of how many people they sacrificed in the flames for their jesus. In either case, exact, right-down-to-the-last-charred -corpse records were not kept. However, several complete villages were known to have been burned to the ground by marauding witch-hunters; men, women, children, pets, farm animals and dray animals...all burned alive in the holy name of jesus."
Now tell me, where did you "perfectly explain" the 40,000 - 1,000,000 guess?
YOU JUST REPOSTED IT, DUMBASS!!!

You are the one who refuses to understand what I wrote. If you don't *want* to see something, then *you really don't want to see it!*

You are at war with reality.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Twin Cities

#721167 Apr 26, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see this in a lot of places around the world. For example, in Mexico the RCC is THE religion, yet in many places aspects of the old Indian religions hold on. On holy days, the locals will parade around with statues of their saints, but this comes from their old practice of parading statues of their gods. There are a lot of other rites which they have carried over.
On a slightly different note, this brings to mind Tony Hillerman for some reason. He was a white American that took a great interest in Navaho culture. He ended up writing a number of books about a Navaho detective with the reservation police and the crimes he worked on. There is a lot of the Navaho culture presented. Quite good books, though the last one was a bit weak (IMHO). I suspect that was because he was ill and dying, which often happens with authors (sadly).
Love the Tony Hillerman books. I think I have every one he wrote.

#721168 Apr 26, 2014
I was on topic, liar.
You reject *every piece of evidence ever shown to you,* regardless if it's the origins of your mythical jesus or the fact that christians still burn accused witches today.
You are at war with reality, and nothing can change that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're off topic.
You have proven yourself to be a pathological liar. You cannot save face.

You have nothing to say, but are determined to say something anyway.

Vaffanculo.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#721169 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That he has said nothing negative to you directly is irrelevant, the fact that he claims to believe in Jesus in one breath and then slams the teachings of Jesus in the next tells you that he's extremely hypocritical, undereducated and very angry. What he's angry at, I don't know, but I suspect he's angry at Christians. Hitler said nothing to me directly, does that mean I should ignore all the hatred that he spewed?
I agree with you on reading as much as you can, becoming informed and educated is important. But one thing you must always consider; the source. Would you rather get cooking tips from Jeffrey Dahmer or Robert Irvine?
I used to get along with Ben also, but once I started noticing how much he lies about Christians and about what the Bible teaches, I had to put him in his place. Once I did, then the anger and the arguing and the name-calling began.
All I'm saying is, just beware of wolves in sheep''s clothing.
You are wolf rolling in sh!t.
Almost everyone here knows you are a liar, uneducated and violent, all based on your OWN POSTS.

Don't blame me that you are a scumbag. I simply treat you the way you treat every non-Christian on this thread. Helping you reap what you sow.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#721170 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Ben can talk shit all you want, but deep down you know that you've posted no evidence proving that those African killers were Christian.
Hey, I'll join in too!

You poor slob.

#721171 Apr 26, 2014
Here's a simple question for you to dodge; who has more rights, the fetus or the mother carrying it?

I knew you couldn't answer such a simple, honest and thought-provoking question.
I made your brain hurt, didn't I?
This is for you:
http://www.youtue.com/watch ...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought provoking?
Yes.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your opinion? What human has more rights than the other?
Answer my question; who has more rigthts, the fetus or the mother carrying it?

Prove that a fetus has rights.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#721172 Apr 26, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Public religion is everybody's, and we have a right to make that as uncomfortable for you and as useful to our purpose as we are able.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Is this what atheism is all about?
Payback's a bitch, ain't it?
I damned near posted that when I read his response. Christianity had run both gays and atheists into the closet making both groups' lives as difficult and dangerous as possible. Even today, many atheists are afraid to use the word to describe themselves.

But it's a new day.

I don't know that we need to deliberately drive Christianity into the closet, but I do know that we have no duty to be solicitous to the church - that is, no reason to pretend to respect it - and if that results in a significant fraction of Christians preferring to treat their religious beliefs as a private matter, so much the better.

Christians tend to become outraged at such ideas, implying that they should to be treated better than they have treated others.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#721173 Apr 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I always do consider sources. My Professors have made that clear to me. Everything that I read, I check out to see if it is credible. As far as people go, if he isn't on the up and up and is trying to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, I will see that. Yeah, the Dahmer remark was unnecessary.
"Hitler said nothing to me directly, does that mean I should ignore all the hatred that he spewed?"
And very good point here. Absolutely not. I am not ignoring anything. Just on a quest and search for information. Whatever I read that others recommend, it does not matter what their agenda is - if they have one. It only matters in my search whether I check out and validate all things that I read. Hatred, unfortunately, is spewed by many people here. If I chose not to listen to any of those that did not spew hatred, I would be listening to very few on here.:)
Thank you for the advice.
Good point. An honest juror listens to all evidence, considers all possible conclusions that makes a judgement based on that evidence and analysis as to which "scenario" is the most likely to be true.

#721174 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Fetuses don't have rights. They are completely at the mercy of the women carrying them.
I don't give a god damn what you have to say in the matter, you are wrong and you always will be.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what's the deal with fetal homicide?
That's a fault with laws, not science.

Who has more "rights," the fetus or the woman carrying it?

Answer me.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721175 Apr 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just exposing your lies, Redneck.
I won't argue with you.
If I do, you'll just drag me down to your gutter level and defeat me with experience.
So let's just leave it there for all to see.
Ok then. Your "RR lies all the time" bullshit has been successfully put down.

Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min USA Born 568,300
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 20 min John 57
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 267,479
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min waaasssuuup 442,018
Scientific proof for God's existence 26 min HipGnosis 592
Will God show sympathy towards homosexuals on J... 37 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Kyrie catches 'KOBE-ITIS,' scores 55....Cavs BA... 51 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Esther12 120,742
More from around the web