“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#720909 Apr 25, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a simple question for you to dodge; who has more rights, the fetus or the mother carrying it?
He's a Christian. She's just a womb. A womb has no rights. Oh, and don't even mention a womb inside a slut! Gasp! Pearl clutching! The heteronormative patriarchy of Christianity provides rights only to straight, white men and blastocytes. On that other thread there is a Christian there claiming he is going to get multiple wives (sex slaves) and servants in Heaven like the old kings. That doesn't sound like Heaven to the sex slaves or servants. He was trying to recruit River Tam to go with him.

These people are nuts, I tell ya.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#720910 Apr 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Muslims did you murder ?
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
None. I was stationed in West Germany. I was a single agnostic at that time. I was loving life.
Did you know prostitution is legal in Germany? I was one of your mom's best clients.:)
Thank you for reinforcing my opinion of you. I sincerely mean that, that comment was very christian of you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#720911 Apr 25, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
You're Wrong. Google atheists countries and see their crime rates as compared to highly religious..atheists win every time
http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2009/06/a...
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
10 reasons atheists are morally superior
http://de-conversion.com/2009/05/25/10-reason... No god tells me to hate gay people, so I have no reason to hate them. In fact I think if gay people love each other and want to get married, more power to them. Why should we stop love and caring based on gender? I encourage loving and caring any way it manifests itself.

No god tells me that women are inferior and should subject themselves to men. So Iím equal to a man. Except getting spiders out of the house. He can be superior to me in that department. Oh, and opening jars. He can have that one too.

No god tells me to pray instead of seeking medical attention. I believe in all kinds of scientific research and medicine. I even believe in stem cell research. I also think a woman has a right to choose what to do with her body. This probably goes up under the Ďwomen are equalí entry as well, because I think itís ridiculous that an old man I will never meet gets to decide what I can and canít do with my body. Oh, and euthanasia should be considered an option, although it would have to be properly done so that no one gets murdered. But come on, if life is so freaking precious, why make some sick and dying person go through agony and humiliation and endure countless medical procedures just to stay alive? Thatís insane.

No god tells me to hate people who believe in the same god but in a ďwrongĒ way. Ok, thatís just stupid. At thanksgiving dinner my cousin was harassed by the fundamentalist methodists there because she went to 3 different bible camps from 3 different churches. She said, itís all the same god, why does it bother you so much? I had to agree with her. Theyíre so hateful and ignorant.

No god tells me to be fruitful and multiply, then says that sex for fun is bad, then tells me that only sex between married people is ok, then denies me any kind of way to turn off my insatiable teenage sex drive except to come up with abstinence and praying as a lame solution.

No god tells me to hate people who look different than me, so I am free to see everyone as equal and the same, just with different packaging. No need to be racist.(Oh, yeah, Hitler was religious. So donít even bother with that one, christians. Heís yours, not ours.)

No god tells me to start a war over another land having the wrong god or the wrong types of people (see the one above), so I donít have to support pointless wars that justify some ridiculous ancient prophecy or for other silly reasons, like god talking directly to the leader of my country.(Donít even get me started on how scary that is. At least heís gone now!)

No god makes promises to me about being a martyr, so I have no reason to strap a bomb to myself and blow up a train station or whatever kills the most innocent people.

No god makes open-ended promises that will never come true about armageddon and going up to heaven soon, so I am responsible about the environment, and try my best to have a small impact on the planet, and also support research into making things better for everyone through science and smarter living.

No god promises eternal life to me, so I understand that this life is precious. I take personal responsibility seriously, and I live my life the best way I can because itís the only one Iíve got. I value the lives of others too, for the same reason.
Very nice. Thanks for both of these.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#720912 Apr 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a 40-year-old adult. One that has not studied the Bible or Science much. One who has believed what I have been taught, without much question until now. I will look at and read your links, as well as the Bible. I have read the Bible here and there but much of it does not make sense and neither does the Big Bang. I will be open-minded to whatever I read. Thank you for the links.
How can you say something you haven't studies doesn't make any sense?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#720913 Apr 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to know where we are going, don't we need to know how we came to be?
Only if you're concerned for a fantasy afterlife.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#720914 Apr 25, 2014
nanogonadanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He started it with the warts crap, scumbag.
"He started it! Waaaahhhh!"

Lmfao.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#720915 Apr 25, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> STFU and roll me a fat one, slut.
Another fine example of the moral superiority of christianity

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#720916 Apr 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You hold the male title. I find it very misogynistic that they make the wimmins share the female title. The cheap bahstads.
I find RR far more despicable than you. You at least seem to have a soul. A troubled soul I think but still a semblance of humanity in there.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#720917 Apr 25, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Pokay.
Nah, methinks not. I posted about two weeks ago that had the Middle East been filled with atheists and Pagans, there would be no war.
Think about that one: Atheists do get along with Pagans. We do get along with Hindus, Buddhists, etc. The threads here may not be hard and fast proof, but I think it serves to show an outright lack of hostilities. The Pagans are an interesting demographic; they are not the majority (like atheists), they were kept voiceless for very long (like atheists) and are coming out more on internet forums (like atheists). However, there is a god belief involved.
I honestly cannot see me or any of my clan on here ever picking up any kind of weapon and threatening any Pagan poster on here. Why would I want to shoot someone I do not even have a mean thing to say to?
Who do you consider are/were pagans? The African tribes, aborigines, or American Indians?

Location hidden

#720918 Apr 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I find RR far more despicable than you. You at least seem to have a soul. A troubled soul I think but still a semblance of humanity in there.
Look who's talking about souls. lol

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#720919 Apr 25, 2014
Gee Dubb won't even answer my simple little question about where Cain's wife came from. I mean, she was apparently the second woman ever to exist to take the full load of total child bearing off of poor exhausted Eve, and Gee Dubb's response was, "She wasn't important anyway."
Any question he can't answer is "unimportant." He just wants to stay inside of his warm and fuzzy comfort zone, feeling comfortable and confident discussing only what *he* wants, and to hell with everything else.
Yeah, he's a really real historian/buybull expert, all right.
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that a good question. If God created the first man and woman, where did the rest come from if they weren't born to Eve? Did he create more people? It does not say he did. Too much in the Bible does not make sense. Yes, I know many people say we should not question and everything is not for us to know. But why shouldn't we know and why shouldn't it make sense?
Precisely why the bible cannot be the word of any god. It shows itself to be poorly written mythology.

People who say we shouldn't ask questions and that everything is not for us to know are wannabe authority figures who would rule over the rest of us.

Wanting to know, learn and understand is a virtue, not a vice. The christians on this thread would like to turn the clock back five hundred years.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#720920 Apr 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That makes it even more funny.
Your post makes you even more stupid, Alec.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#720921 Apr 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't crew, and I don't consider myself a hedonist.
But in my view, although pleasure is not the ONLY intrinsic good, it does add to a healthy, happy life.
Do you disagree?
When does nano ever appear to be happy?
It must be against her religion or something?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#720922 Apr 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a hedonist? Yes, it absolutely does.
A hedonist is one who indulges in his or her senses.

Location hidden

#720923 Apr 25, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pondering on your statement. Since, I do not believe all of this occurred from a big bang, I have a big problem believing Science, I'll admit that I have not studied Science much at all, so then I have not given Science a fair shake.
It certainly didn't come from nothing like that smart ass Krauss suggests.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/11/...

Smarter people than him know better.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#720924 Apr 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you consider are/were pagans? The African tribes, aborigines, or American Indians?
Well, I think "Pagan" is a word that has been used to describe a whole myriad of belief systems throughout the ages.

To give you an example, South Africa is supposedly a Chritian majority state. However, three quarters of our population is black and a very large continegent in that demographic holds on to their tribal beliefs. These are all people who consider themselves Christian; they go to church, they sing gospel songs; but a great many still visit witchdoctors. They drink Muti for ailments. They believe in spirits such as the Tokelosh. They pray to their ancestors. Even our parliament opens with a cleansing ceremony.

In this case, these people can all be said to have Pagan beliefs, as well. I for one think it is good. I would have hated to see their traditions die out in favour of the white man's religion

Location hidden

#720925 Apr 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>When does nano ever appear to be happy?
It must be against her religion or something?
I guess you forgot my, "Is that all you got?", avatar? It's not about anger, but contempt.:p

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#720926 Apr 25, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if Eve was made from Adam's rib then Eve had the same DNA as Adam. That makes Eve a clone which, of course, makes Eve a man. So the question is:
Where did Cain come from?
Good point except that one can "create a male or female from the male DNA (XY) but only women can come from female DNA (XX). It is the presence or lack of the Y chromosome that determines sex. One could figuratively argue that "Males invented sex".

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#720927 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>A hedonist is one who indulges in his or her senses.
Consider Double Fine one of those...

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#720928 Apr 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very commendable of you to admit that.
In real life I have many Christian friends. They are nothing like the "Christians" on these threads.
Thank you. I know some in real life who are also not like the "Christians on here. And I know some that are like the ones on here. Unfortunately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 259,517
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,098
molly hatchet 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 542,540
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Eagle 12 227,519
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 54 min Roger Paul 848
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr well 95,508
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••