Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721487 Apr 27, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
IANS, I have been reading what you are posting. After your last two posts and reading the link that you posted, as well as stopping and thinking about what someone told me about you (good things), I see that you are not trying to discourage me from having faith and that you are just trying to help. The link was very interesting. I try to live my life in a kind, giving, accepting, loving way. I have come a long way in the last few years and I still have a long way to go. I do not take offense at RR's God Bless statement. I believe he meant that in the best of ways. I do think that he ia judgmental and hypocrital sometimes. At the same time, I do agree with some things that he says. What I am saying is I do not think he is all bad, but does have many areas that he needs to improve and work on. We all have areas we need to work on. Some more than others. I will not stop listening to any thing that someone tells me that is helpful and good advice, just because someone else says I should. We all must strive to work at being the best us we can be. That is what I am striving for. Thank you for the posts and link. I will be reading and studying more in the coming days and weeks. Thank you to everyone that has been so kind and helpful. And in different ways that includes most of the people in this discussion. I will be gone the next few days due to a death of a wonderful man. I also have much to do. So, I will see you all when things slow down and get back to normal.
Very good, think for yourself. Don't be like these atheists, like sheep being herded to their next meal.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#721488 Apr 27, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Cainberra?
Cainada?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721489 Apr 27, 2014
Elixz wrote:
I was trying to say why not forget the entire thing because sometimes i feel like you cannot get through the tough Shell of pesky indoctrinated religious People.
We try to tell them one way or the other that they shouldn't Waste their time on their Wannabe deity, but they never listen. They just replay some quote from their holy brik or change topic or start With their bla, bla, bla...
My parents are the most shity People I know because they've been plappering and wuptiduping(made up words) their nonesense at me since I was child. Believe it or not they still haven't accepted that I stopped believing in the tooth fairy(I am 16 now...). What am i supposed to do? Fighting something which doesn't understand reason and just yells for no reason is unchangable, but we just keep on trying. Maybe one day they'll stop With this plappering and wuptiduping
Wow. Atheists hate their parents for raising them as Christians. Go figure.

Here's an idea, how about you respect their belief and try to get them to respect you for having a different belief? Why do you have to hate your own parents just for being Christian?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#721490 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They were probably a drug addict anyway, so they deserved to get tased.
What kinda shyt is that coming from a drunk? Hypocrite! So "Probably" is a base just to go around Tasing people? That's like saying, well she is "Probably" a Witch and deserves to be Hung..

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#721491 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pmsl.
You know, if I was a lesbian I'd want you so bad.
*switches camera on*

Don't mind me...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721492 Apr 27, 2014

Good thinking. The Christians don't know the effect that Christian atheophobia has had on our lives, and I doubt that they care.

But we know, and we resent the church for it, a fact that manifests in the strong negativity that the Christians experience from us. Combine that with their selfish sense of privilege and the whiny victimhood - the War on Christmas thing comes to mind first - and you have a recipe for contempt.
[Special thanks to RR for his help in researching the following examples of assorted unbelievers' reactions to Christians and Christianity

BenAdam wrote:
Someone should start killing off these Fundies.

they can crucify themselves for all we care

thewordofme wrote:
I don't care what the fetus thinks.

REALHuman wrote:
if your hair was on fire I wouldn't believe you to even piss on you to put it out

Kaitlyn the Wolf Witch wrote:
Someone should take all these fundies and load them on a giant cruise ship and send them off into the middle of the Arctic Ocean; and then sink the ship.

Kaitlyn the Wolf Witch wrote:
Do the world a favor, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.]
Hmmm.....

You seem proud that your fellow topic atheist wants to kill other people. Is that so or my misreading you?

Oh, you forgot the latest one from Ben:

BenAdam wrote:
Abortion is the most effective form of birth control

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721493 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to add;
RiversideRedneck (the "good christian") wrote:
Put them down like rabid dogs.
Who was I talking about, Lucy? I was talking about radical terrorist Muslims, that's quite different than you atheists wanting to kill your everyday Christian.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721494 Apr 27, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not legal to kill a child
My "life" should be always within my legal control.
If one no longer wishes to participate in "life" the state should be obligated to offer a legal solution.
Right. Roughly 30,000 children, still in the womb, get killed every year. Your life is not always in your legal control, you can get arrested for attempted suicide.

You can kill an unborn child, but not yourself.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#721495 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah. They you go again, taking one example of one Christian and spreading it to all Christians. Why do you do that? It's deceitful and dishonest.
Look, Redneck.

Spew all the crap you want.

But please, do us one big favor.

Don't you be talking about deceitfulness and dishonesty.

For the love of Christ.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#721496 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was I talking about, Lucy? I was talking about radical terrorist Muslims, that's quite different than you atheists wanting to kill your everyday Christian.
You shouldn't want to kill anyone, but sadly, when one group or Individual doesn't change ( Conform ) to a certain belief, The other group or Individual thinks it's a direct attack on that belief. Respecting each's belief is where some kind of common ground can be reach..( Communication) No One has a Monopoly on Truth. Truth and being Right is Individual to the Beholder..Compromise ( Common Ground) has plenty of room to stand on, as it is not crowded, but I am "Probably" a drug addict that deserves to be Tased..

#721497 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Only at knight.
Surely, while watching pawn?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721498 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
**(another lie as using Siri on topix, is more time consuming than typing like a ninja)**
No way. Talking is faster than typing.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721499 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
**(that's two "errors" now)**
Ya, I goofed. Kait didn't write "1,000,000", she wrote "some estimates put it at a million".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721500 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
**(oops, word salad time and it's the media's fault)**
Would you like to show proof that the people beating and burning other people in that video were Christians or you just wanna continue trolling?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#721501 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, tard.
then next time, don't you ever respond to any of my posts !! DO YOU HEAR ME ???

and don't you ever call me tard !!! i have more honors and awards than you !!! so don't start ok ? my IQ is much higher than yours, and i am very sure of that !! your next response will not be read !!! DO YOU HEAR ME ???

and i look much better than you !!! i won 2 gay beauty contests you ugly IDIOT !!!

#721502 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cainada?
You people are loons.

He was an Americain, dammit!

And according to legend, his brother drank tea on Table Mountain

Location hidden

#721503 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.....

You seem proud that your fellow topic atheist wants to kill other people. Is that so or my misreading you?

Oh, you forgot the latest one from Ben:

BenAdam wrote:
Abortion is the most effective form of birth control
"Put them down like rabid dogs."

- RiversideRedneck

Location hidden

#721504 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Who was I talking about, Lucy? I was talking about radical terrorist Muslims, that's quite different than you atheists wanting to kill your everyday Christian.
So, it's ok to "kill other people" then?

Location hidden

#721505 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No way. Talking is faster than typing.
Maybe so, but using Siri on topix is more time consuming.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#721506 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, tard.
and shut the f***ck up you idiot !!! if you don't believe in Miracles, it is because you don't believe in God !! you think you are an Einstein ? you f***cktard !!! Einstein was not an atheist you f***cktard !!! he was agnostic !!! he was a genius, not an idiot like you !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 619,795
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Rider on the Storm 31,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 687,439
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr Neil_Hines 3
More from around the web