Prove there's a god.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#721277 Apr 26, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
ever hear of circular logic?
other than in the Bible, which were written 70 to over a 100 years after Jesus existed, what other documents, historical records do we have of Christ existence?
We have historical evidence of Pilate and Herod, but none of Christ. Odd isn't it?
gort is on some Bad D rugs,its waste of time responding to him,her!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721278 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Be specific here. What of those topics have I lied about?

Education?
Assault?
Abuse?
Language?(?)

Go.
Education - You claimed to have dropped out of high school, then changed it to dropped out of high school but then finished it later. Just word salad really but the outright lie here is you claiming to have reached high school at all.

Assault - You hit your first wife, on the head. You hit your 6 month old baby. Then you made some word salad on the subject. Then you claimed that you didn't hit them at all.

Abuse - You hit your wife. You hit your 6 month old baby. You used a weapon to smash up someone's car whilst they were in it. You verbally abuse people here, regularly.

Language - You abuse that too by pissing all over it.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#721279 Apr 26, 2014
“One need look to no source other than the Bible to discover its imperfections, for it contradicts itself and thus exposes its own imperfection.

It contradicts itself on matters of justice, for the same just God who assures his people that sons shall not be punished for the sins of their fathers turns around and destroys an entire household for the sin of one man (he had stolen some of Yahweh's war loot).

It was this same Yahweh who afflicted thousands of his innocent people with plague and death to punish their evil king David for taking a census (?!). It was this same Yahweh who allowed the humans to slaughter his son because the perfect Yahweh had botched his own creation.

Consider how many have been stoned, burned, slaughtered, raped, and enslaved because of Yahweh's skewed sense of justice. The blood of innocent babies is on the perfect, just, compassionate hands of Yahweh.”

http://www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721280 Apr 26, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>Okay "Miss Theologian 2014" (who spelled "Holy" as "holey" lol) tell me why it's not the answer. Before you answer, be advised that I'm going to ask you to cite your knowledge of ancient Hebrew culture and how that culture affected the way authors wrote. That's what I base my answer on. Historical and cultural knowledge.

Go.
My deliberate misspelling is all you've got? Lame.

"How do you make a holey bartender?"
- Azrael

*Azrael goes on to shoot many holes into the bartender.*

http://youtu.be/-fPUpM-IcNE

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721281 Apr 26, 2014
scaritual wrote:
http://i1246.photobucket.com/a lbums/gg601/scaritual/21128_zp s92ee59f7.jpg

Pat Robertson claims an asteroid will hit earth next week.

"I don't see anything else that fulfills the prophetic words of Jesus Christ other than an asteroid strike," Robertson told viewers during the show.

"There isn't anything that will cause the seas to roil, that will, you know, cause the skies to darken, the moon and the sun not to give their light, the nations terrified on Earth of what's happening. There isn't anything that's going to do that."

"We're big enough to draw some of them in. And as somebody said, it's 'blind luck.' Well, it's the mercy of the Lord. But if that mercy ever got lifted, whew. That's what Jesus himself said!" he advised. "So, hey, just get ready. Get right. And stay right with the Lord."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/killer-asteroid-coul...
Ah, good comedy.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721282 Apr 26, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>It's a stupid, childish word game he plays. The work of an emotionally aberrant, ignorant adult male, all of around 10 years old.

Yes, I knew you wrote for the BBC - I read your article about the Christian witch-burnings that have been going on in Kenya. Matter of fact, you may have noticed that Scaritual is also a writer for the Huffington Post, as evidenced above in post #721197.
Yeah, we are awesome journalists!

How I find the time between being an FBI Agent, an Astro Physicist, Lucifer, a renowned Theologian, a Surgeon and a mom; is a mystery even to me.

Also, I'm Lara Croft and know more about everything than anyone.

I know! I'm a super hero, that must be it.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721283 Apr 26, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, so you've named ONE militant atheist and now are going to judge all atheists based on his words....

can we do that with christians
Scott Roeder.
Tmothy McVeigh
Michael Frederick Griffin
Rev. Paul Jennings Hill
John Salvi
James Kopp

not to mention allthe attempted murders, bombings, attacks, etc.

While Harris has talked, it seems you Christians act.
http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/media/Militant...

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#721284 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Women get abortions and are supported by folks like you.
People try to jump off a bridge and are considered crazy.
Why is it legal to kill an unborn child but not yourself?
I don't consider them crazy. I consider them suicidal.

Ever see a dead person arrested?

The cops would probably taze them anyway for non compliance and resisting arrest.

“What?”

Location hidden

#721285 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exempt lesbians can only get to third base.
Flirting? Sure.
Kissing? Yup.
Oral? Definitely.
Sex? Ain't hap'nin.
You don't understand what sex is, do you?

It's OK. It's not your fault that you're not a lesbian.

Being a homosexual isn't for sissies, ya know?

“What?”

Location hidden

#721286 Apr 26, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Krokus Rocks! The Louder, The Better! How about some Linda Ronstadt? Maybe you would like to Hear some, Poor, Poor Pitiful Me?
That's Warren Zevon.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721287 Apr 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I don't consider them crazy. I consider them suicidal.

Ever see a dead person arrested?

The cops would probably taze them anyway for non compliance and resisting arrest.
Laughing.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#721288 Apr 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Warren Zevon.
Catcher, guns and money...

arh-roooooo she-wolfs of fornia!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#721289 Apr 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Warren Zevon.
No, It's Linda Ronstadt

This is Warren Zevon

“What?”

Location hidden

#721290 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, the Bible doesn't give a full listing of all of the children of Adam and Eve, nor does it give a listing of their grandkids or great grandkids.
The Bible is clear that Adam and Eve had "other sons and daughters". How many? We don't know and likely never will. Cain's wife had to have been his niece or grand niece or great-grand niece. Just because her name is not written doesn't mean she never existed or she "fell out of the sky", as Kait has suggested.
Perhaps she was another mud person who had the Breath of Life pushed into her.

I mean, if Adam can get depressed because Teh God only gave him animals, why not Cain?

It's not like he ate the fuckingfruit.

Cain: "Yo God, can I get a bitch down here or what?"

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721291 Apr 26, 2014
Riversidebucktardghostiepoo and a few others, remind me of this site;

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com

***DISCLAIMER***

If you take the garbage on there seriously, get help at your nearest Psychiatric facility; immediately.

If you see the site for what it is, enjoy. Laughter is good for you and your abs :-)

“What?”

Location hidden

#721292 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't do bad things and you won't get an STD.
I stole a package of Starburst once but I made sure I wrapped it in a condom first.

Once can't be too careful while doing bad things.

“What?”

Location hidden

#721293 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've heard.“Y-Chromosomal Adam” and “Mitochondrial Eve”
They just tells us that every man alive today descended from one man while every human alive today descended from one woman.
Go figure.
Eve was a man unless magic ensued.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#721294 Apr 26, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.
So your god's solution is to starve children to death, while he keeps a man and his pamphlets from getting wet.
Quite the god you have there.
well, that is a lesson. multiply only if you know there will be available food to feed the children. be sure you have the resources to feed before multiplying. you can not just blame God for that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721295 Apr 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Eve was a man unless magic ensued.
Well, there is an awful lot of magic in the bible.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#721296 Apr 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
If one knows that UNPROTECTED sex leads to pregnancy, they take that chance and are responsible for the consequences (giving birth to and raising a child). They have free will to choose abortion. However that choice is morally wrong. How's that GW and RR? Plain and clear. No explanation or apology for my morally correct views. And I do not care who disagrees or blasts me for it. Morally, abortion is wrong and just as much murder as killing your baby after he/she is given birth to. Just because many people have decided to be absent of any morals and values (including many in the government, courts, and law), does not make their actions acceptable. Love, peace, joy, and happiness to all.
I have heard recently (Dr. Phil) of an eleven year old girl who had a baby and the father was 13. Explain how responsibility and consequences played out in this game?

Do you honestly think 11 and 13 year olds actually think of consequences ? How about upholding the responsibilities of parenthood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 7 min Doctor REALITY 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min PadMark 675,951
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min nanoanomaly 110,962
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 9 hr Wtf 1
More from around the web