Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#720991 Apr 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if Eve was made from Adam's rib then Eve had the same DNA as Adam. That makes Eve a clone which, of course, makes Eve a man. So the question is:
Where did Cain come from?
o.O

No wonder you're an atheist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720992 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Oh.
Well which number is it?
"40,000 - 100,000" has a huge margin.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Some estimates run as high as a million.
It's difficult to tell
Oh.

<<**SOMEWHERE**>> between 40,000 - 1,000,000?

You sound all scientific.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720993 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"I said "In God We Trust" first appeared on US currency in 1864.
How's that wrong?
It appeared ON COINS, not on currency. It appeared on our currency in But then, you knew that; you chose to be deceitful instead.

You deceitful empty scrotum.
BLAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

"It appeared ON COINS, not on currency"

In what world are coins not currency?!

Dumb ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720994 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Every time I show you evidence of anything, you say, "I don't see it, it's not there, you haven't shown me anything, now show me." You demand evidence, I provide it, you deny it, and then you demand it all over again with the sole purpose of responding with, "You haven't shown me anything."
Evidence is not your friend, as you have repeatedly demonstrated.
And you are at war with reality.
Don't start off topic here, Kathryn.

Regarding that video that Ben posted the other day, the one that had Africans beating and burning other Africans. You and he claimed that they were Christian witch burnings.

You've offered NOTHING to support that claim.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720995 Apr 26, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't those videos cross referenced with articles reporting the event?
HA HA.

You remind of that insurance commercial.

"They can't put anything in the internet that isn't true"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720996 Apr 26, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are almost as many sects of humanism as there are Christian. Few of them accept the human fetus as an entity, for the usual obvious reasons, inconvenience.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism" ;
What activity do all lifeforms participate in? The struggle to continue to "be".
Our president's science czar, John Holdren has postulated that even the newly born should not be considered to be "persons" nor have rights. One wonders how similar his ideology is to Obama's. Dawkins has suggested that Obama is most likely an atheist. Whatever his true ideology is we may never know, but if he approves of Holdren's ideas about newborns he is just as evil as his science czar is.
Ya that Holdren's a whacko.

"Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society."

"It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society."

And Obamama moved him to the front of the class....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720997 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's a simple question for you to dodge; who has more rights, the fetus or the mother carrying it?
Humans have equal rights, so I'll go ahead and refuse to answer your baited question.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720998 Apr 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
Sex happens with lesbians and gays just as it does with everybody else.
Exempt lesbians can only get to third base.

Flirting? Sure.

Kissing? Yup.

Oral? Definitely.

Sex? Ain't hap'nin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#720999 Apr 26, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted. And yes I have read and noticed that. I have read and studied some of the Bible. It just confuses me greatly and has many contradictions just like the one you pointed out.
You'd be wise to ignore the "teachings" of Ben.

Give it time, you'll see.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721000 Apr 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
men have the same rights as women.
The man has no say in the abortion.

That's equal?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721001 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You think abortion is an effective form of birth control.

You are not civilized.
I haven't said that once or even inferred it but naturally, you have to lie.

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#721002 Apr 26, 2014
Gee Dubb won't even answer my simple little question about where Cain's wife came from. I mean, she was apparently the second woman ever to exist to take the full load of total child bearing off of poor exhausted Eve, and Gee Dubb's response was, "She wasn't important anyway." Any question he can't answer is "unimportant." He just wants to stay inside of his warm and fuzzy comfort zone, feeling comfortable and confident discussing only what *he* wants, and to hell with everything else. Yeah, he's a really real historian/buybull expert, all right.
He declined two offers to take my quiz about what the bible says, which seems inconsistent with his assertion that understanding the bible, "requires theological understanding. You don't have that. I do." He seemed like a strong proponent of using such tests to verify or refute claims of biblical expertise.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721003 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA.

You remind of that insurance commercial.

"They can't put anything in the internet that isn't true"
***Here we go folks, word salad time, anyone wanna take bets on how many times he'll change his cool story?***

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721004 Apr 26, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
***Here we go folks, word salad time, anyone wanna take bets on how many times he'll change his cool story?***
I just want any one of you to prove that those Africans beating and burning other Africans are actually Christians killing witches, as you all have claimed.

So far, none of you have shown anything other than a blog. You have to excuse me for not believing it, for all I know YOU wrote that blog.....
NO GOD

Germany

#721005 Apr 26, 2014
God does NOT exist.

ALL Gods are fictional characters.

ALL religions were invented by man.

ALL Gods and religions are a load of pig shite.
NO GOD

Germany

#721006 Apr 26, 2014
There is NO heaven.

There is NO hell.

God does NOT exist.

ALL Gods are man made characters.

People that believe in God are brainwashed, delusional fantasists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721007 Apr 26, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He declined two offers to take my quiz about what the bible says, which seems inconsistent with his assertion that understanding the bible, "requires theological understanding. You don't have that. I do." He seemed like a strong proponent of using such tests to verify or refute claims of biblical expertise.
In GW's defense, he did answer Kait's question about Cain's wife, so did I. Kait just didn't like our answers.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#721008 Apr 26, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...except....YOU aren't telling them to stfu and go hang themselves....

BIG difference there....
Oh, he's told many of us to STFU.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#721009 Apr 26, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a biblical illiterate. That is established.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721010 Apr 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I just want any one of you to prove that those Africans beating and burning other Africans are actually Christians killing witches, as you all have claimed.

So far, none of you have shown anything other than a blog. You have to excuse me for not believing it, for all I know YOU wrote that blog.....
If you actually wanted to follow it up, you would and if you found something contradicting what has been posted, you would post your findings.

Instead, you choose to be a troll and that, is nobody's problem but your own.

Those who have looked into it, know it's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 649,975
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Clearwater 55,822
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 1 hr erinadams 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ceemee2 2,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,889
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Edgy Teen 194
Ayurveda oil massage 2 hr rahul 1
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 13 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web