“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#719461 Apr 22, 2014
Anon wrote:
Are you wasted?
You already four got that I said 'no' to that question?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719462 Apr 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture, or scripture like verse, proves nothing.
Just like atheist opinion.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#719463 Apr 22, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>kait the perv said "You want a christian nation with a christian government, and you aren't gonna have it"

Heaven, earth and all the cosmos will be a Christian/Christ-centered government in the end and YOU aren't gonna have any part of it in your present state-of-mind:-)
Never happen.

But you're welcome to keep dreaming.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#719464 Apr 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There was this one atheist poster here that thought he was the master of "Biblical contradictions". He would take one verse from one book compared to another verse in another book, which is pretty common but he would add to the flair. Not only would he use different books, he would also use different translations then claim his Topix Atheist! prize and exclaim "HA HA! I GOT you idiots!"
Then when you would try to debate him and point out that he's not pulling a contradiction, he's pulling completely different stories from completely different cultures from completely different times from completely different translations. Do you think that he listened to any kind of logic?
Oh of course not. Why would he do that? He can't swallow his pride and face that he was up against some very tough opponents.

If you'll notice, my confidence is starting to ruffle some feathers. I guess we're not supposed to be that confident in our positions. Well, tough sh!t. I am that confident, and I don't care who likes it and who doesn't. They'll either get over it or they won't. It makes no difference to me. I used to be just like them. An arrogant agnostic, and I too made fun of Christians. Now I'm on the other side of the fence and handing their own medicine right back. I remember how it's done. To those who wanna play nice, I'll be nice. To those who want to be arrogantly sarcastic, I hand it back in spades and then some.:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719465 Apr 22, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
.....that fits in rather nicely with the immunity you've built up to doing an honest days' work for an honest days' wages.
z9And even if your body's at work, your mind's on Topix.)
What is it with you? What attracts you to me so much that you would stalk me, keep track of my posts per day, calculate the percentage per day and have the desire to talk about it so much?

It's probably because I make so many good points about so many issues, points you can't argue, so you're pissed off at me and you want to find some other way to get under my skin.

It's probably impossible but I'd like you to try not being a stalker for a couple of days. Do you think you can do that?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#719466 Apr 22, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i might kiss any cute female's ass, Christian or otherwise, but i ain't nobody's ass-kisser. know what i'm say'n?;-)
Yeah.

You'd cheat on your wife in a heartbeat.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719467 Apr 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So God introduced it, yes??
Another assumption?
No.

God didn't introduce sexually-transmitted diseases no more than God introduced Pepsi or shovels.

Humans created those.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Kalispell Montana

#719468 Apr 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Look at how many people that are sexually promiscuous that are infected with a sexually transmitted disease.
Then look at all the people that are sexually pure that do not have a sexually transmitted disease.
Coincidence?
Look at all the 'sexually pure' ministers who end up having affairs both straight and Homo...what do you think the problem is there?

And what about those who sleep around and never get anything? God forget about them?

Its all statistical my friend.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#719469 Apr 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote nothing, I typed nothing.
I told you already that I'm talking into my iPhone, Siri does the rest.
Notice how similar except and accept sound? Siri heard except and I didn't proof-read good enough.
Sue me.
Don't you mean Sioux me? LOL

I had the same thing happen with voice recognition dictation software. My boss walked in and made a smart-ass comment. I replied "Sue me" and when I looked on the screen it said "Sioux me." I called him over to look at the screen. We both laughed. I was researching the Sioux Indians at that time.:D

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#719470 Apr 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote nothing, I typed nothing.
I told you already that I'm talking into my iPhone, Siri does the rest.
Notice how similar except and accept sound? Siri heard except and I didn't proof-read good enough.
Sue me.
Didn't "proofread well enough."

No hyphen.

And adverb, not adjective.

Are you going to blame this one on Siri too, Redneck?

Oh, no, you don't lie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719471 Apr 22, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh of course not. Why would he do that? He can't swallow his pride and face that he was up against some very tough opponents.
If you'll notice, my confidence is starting to ruffle some feathers. I guess we're not supposed to be that confident in our positions. Well, tough sh!t. I am that confident, and I don't care who likes it and who doesn't. They'll either get over it or they won't. It makes no difference to me. I used to be just like them. An arrogant agnostic, and I too made fun of Christians. Now I'm on the other side of the fence and handing their own medicine right back. I remember how it's done. To those who wanna play nice, I'll be nice. To those who want to be arrogantly sarcastic, I hand it back in spades and then some.:)
There ya go. It also gives me great pleasure putting cocky atheists in their place. But it gives me more pleasure to put arrogant cocky atheists in their place. It gives me even greater pleasure to put ignorant cocky atheists in their place.

And notice because I have, for nearly two years now, the atheists attack me on a personal level, almost relentlessly. They take nearly anything I say and twist it into some morbid little thing that slowly becomes a reality for them. Look at the recent occurrence between Rocco and I about posting from work, notice that no matter what I say he will never believe me. His mind is completely made up because he hates it that I make good points and make atheists look stupid.

I'm having a blast!

As my motto used to say; "Onward Christian Warriors!"

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#719472 Apr 22, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>THERE YOU ARE! Do you have any idea how many disgusting posts from gays and witches and gay witches I had to go thru to find you? this thread has gotten too over-run to keep up and I only come here for you, babe.

Is there any way we can take our ‘relationship’ off-line and away from all these jealous haters?;-)
I see you're planning on cheating on your wife, too.

What's the bible day about that again?

Kalispell Montana

#719473 Apr 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
God didn't introduce sexually-transmitted diseases no more than God introduced Pepsi or shovels.
Humans created those.
Didn't God create everything, both good and bad?

sexually-transmitted diseases are alive....humans cannot create life....can we?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#719474 Apr 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you? What attracts you to me so much that you would stalk me, keep track of my posts per day, calculate the percentage per day and have the desire to talk about it so much?
It's probably because I make so many good points about so many issues, points you can't argue, so you're pissed off at me and you want to find some other way to get under my skin.
It's probably impossible but I'd like you to try not being a stalker for a couple of days. Do you think you can do that?
You poor baby, so victimized.

Maybe a glass of milk and a little nap will make you feel better.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#719475 Apr 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"said" kid could find the cure for cancer....

but that's ok, what's the suffering of millions compared to the hatred for one innocent life inconveniencing somebody?

Their future existence should result from their own self-determination and not someone else's.
There's one born every minute.

Kalispell Montana

#719476 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Self-confidence is more like it.
Based on experience.:)
I have been known to be incorrect.
Like the time I thought I could eat an egg salad sandwich and then ride a roller coaster.
I was incorrect. Much to the annoyance of the people in front of me.:)
Yep! that's hubris....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719477 Apr 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't "proofread well enough."
No hyphen.
And adverb, not adjective.
Are you going to blame this one on Siri too, Redneck?
Oh, no, you don't lie.
A 2400-year-old quote, still very valid today:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

You'll have to go to the Googlers....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719478 Apr 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all the 'sexually pure' ministers who end up having affairs both straight and Homo...what do you think the problem is there?
And what about those who sleep around and never get anything? God forget about them?
Its all statistical my friend.
No matter who is committing sexual promiscuity, the fault is always their own. Those ministers you speak of are obviously not sexually pure, they may have acted like it, they may have lied about it and told people that they were, but obviously they weren't.

It really doesn't matter what people tell each other, God knows what's in our hearts and He knows what's in our minds. God knows all of our desires. Knowing that usually keeps people's sexual desires in check.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719479 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't you mean Sioux me? LOL
I had the same thing happen with voice recognition dictation software. My boss walked in and made a smart-ass comment. I replied "Sue me" and when I looked on the screen it said "Sioux me." I called him over to look at the screen. We both laughed. I was researching the Sioux Indians at that time.:D
HA HA!!

Siri does that to me a lot, I've noticed that a lot of times I'm trying to say "they" and when I proofread it, it usually comes out "I".

Talking to an iPhone is very different than talking to a person.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#719480 Apr 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't God create everything, both good and bad?
sexually-transmitted diseases are alive....humans cannot create life....can we?
Oh, Cheese and Rice....

I'm going to ask you a very, very, very simple question, okay? See if you can answer truthfully.

Did God create the Internet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 568,430
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min New Age Spiritual... 607,251
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Student 39,672
Bush Urges U.S. To Look Beyond Violence In Iraq (Mar '06) 29 min swedenforever 145
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Shlomo Soahstein 512
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 267,547
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 1 hr swedenforever 535
Scientific proof for God's existence 7 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web