Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#720033 Apr 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Hundreds of thousands.
Mass genocide committed by christian murderers.
I understand that you want to pretend you're a historian and deny the atrocities that have resulted from your christian cult. It's expected.
It doesn't change anything.
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a professional historian. It's what I do for a living. You are not. So you're not qualified to tell ME what is historical and what isn't.
Bullshit.

You can call yourself a "professional historian" all you like, but that doesn't mean you aren't wrong. "Professional" means you get paid, regardless of accuracy.
<quoted text>...... But just for your information, a number of early American Christians attempted to assist the Indians.
By commanding them to give up their own religion and adopt christianity. Beating children with bibles. Taking kids away from their parents and sticking them in christian schools.

Y'know when the last of the "Indian schools" was finally closed? In Canada, in 1980.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720034 Apr 23, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They amped up their activity. Take a guess "Why". ;)
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my guess is cuz you are moral, smart and hot and all they can do is band together to hate and insult against such things;-)
You need to wipe nanosemen from your chin.

Oh, wait; you like it when he gives you a facial, don't you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#720035 Apr 23, 2014
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>So, we are responsible for what everyone who was or is a Christian has or will ever do? Ummmm okay. Not. We are responsible for what we do and show throughout our lives. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Are you responsible for everything everyone of your religion/non-religion does? Of course not! Everything that your country does? Of course not! Case closed! Love, peace, and happiness.:)
You are responsible for propagating the religion you represent, lie for and defend.

Also, for ignoring the alleged jesus god(?), you falsely claim to follow.

Matthew 6:6-6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#720036 Apr 23, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I once mentioned I wondered where I might get a good steak dinner at three in the morning; your sister in christ yellodog said that only street whores are out at three in the morning, and that all decent people were at home in their beds.

Show me where I said that.

Man, talk about intellectual dishonesty...you've refined in into an art.
Intellectual?
Joy

Richmond, IN

#720037 Apr 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a crime against humanity to turn a blind eye to religious cults with ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma preying on the most vulnerable members of society. It's also inappropriate to refer to dogma and delusions as beliefs.
A brainwashed child deserves compassion and protection from their abusive parents. A brainwashed adult is a menace to society deserving of contempt and ridicule. You clearly need professional de-conversion assistance.
Once again, pffffftand just who are you to judge me? My religion and faith in God is not a cult. It is a belief, knowledge, and true experience of the God that exists. My daughter, thank you very much is free to choose what she believes and knows. This is her choice. Always has been Always will be. That is her free will to follow or not follow God. Peace, love, and happiness! Lmao, Anyone can ask her I am nothing but a loving parent who is and always will be there for my children.:) Bless you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720038 Apr 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to see DF's answer.
Hey, wanna talk Biblical facts that trump modern science? It's always fun.
What came first, the chicken or the egg? Science and evolution cannot answer that, the Bible can. Genesis states that God created birds with the ability to reproduce after their kind. Answered. The chicken was created first with the ability to lay eggs.
The buybull is bullshit and mythology. Your god isn't real.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy, huh?
There's more, I got plenty more.
No doubt you do.
Joy

Richmond, IN

#720039 Apr 23, 2014
Surgeon and all. I would like to apologize for my condescending comment earlier. My bad. I am here too, so I should not have put anyone down for being on here all the time.
Joy

Richmond, IN

#720040 Apr 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The challenge presented by the creator of this forum is to, "Prove there's a god". There's never been a single scientific observation in support of god. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any trace of design is essentially zero.
You're quite possibly the greatest coward in the history of this forum. Your feeble attempts to rationalize your self-degrading and self-destructive Christian cultist lifestyle are absolutely pathetic and you should be totally ashamed of yourself.
If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you'd cease making a complete f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum and seek the professional mental care you desperately need, punk.
Says you. Pffffft! Okay, and who are you? Peace, joy, love, and happiness!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720041 Apr 23, 2014
Let's look at this response again, gang.

No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims use this same silly tactic to prove the Koran is true. Confirmation bias and arguments from ignorance lead to nowhere but egg on your face.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument, just another as hominem.
You lose, Shiitehead.
BOOM!!

God damn it.

Back to Radio Shack.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720042 Apr 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Christian. Those women were killed by Christians acting in the name of your god and the Christian church according to their preferred understanding of the scriptures that you consider holy. When you wave the banner of Christianity, you stand for all of it, not just the parts you prefer, just as if you flew the Stars and Bars. You represent the whole legacy in the eyes of others.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened hundreds of years ago by a people completely different than me.
You share their religion.

You believe in the same god.

The only difference is that christians today are no longer allowed to indiscriminately kill alleged "witches."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720043 Apr 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
A book that is completely text was written for the illiterate.
Dang, you Topix Atheists! sure say some super-smart things...
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, historically the priests controlled the Bible. It wasn't read by the bourgeois. There was a reason for that. So, yes, illiterates.
Right On!!

The priests didn't want laypeople reading the buybull on their own because they would realize what utter shit it was.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#720044 Apr 23, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad to hear about a fellow poster's passing. RIP BM
In his belief system, BM is now in a "better place."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720045 Apr 23, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> There was an economic incentive for slavery.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_C ...
The Confederate States of America had an agrarian-based economy that relied heavily on slave-worked plantations for the production of cotton for export to Europe and the northern US states. If ranked as an independent nation, it would have been the fourth richest country of the world in 1860.[1
----------
Now you are arguing an economic incentive for legal abortion.
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Equivocation fallacy. Doesn't abortion get those little souls in Heaven faster?
Nope. Those little souls have to be turned into christians before they can get into heaven. This is another reason why godbots oppose abortion; they want their shot at snagging new members for their cult.
Joy

Richmond, IN

#720046 Apr 23, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh. No. No. No.
First and foremost. There is no "chicken alnd egg " debate. Why? Because chickens evolved from other birds. Birds evolved from therapod dinosaurs. Dinosaurs laid eggs. So eggs came way before chickens. If you want to pull this back to the start, dinosaurs evolved from archosaurs. Also egg layers. Archosaurs evolved from amphibian/reptillian ancestors. Also egg layers. Those evolved from fish. Also egg layers. All in all, eggs have been around for 400 million years before chickens ever walked the earth.
Secondly, the verse you provided is (diplomatically stated) ambiguous. Remember True Truth (a good ol' buddy of mine) who claimed that a verse in the Quran stating that Allah unrolling the heavens proved some hidden knowledge? I am going to give you the same answer. If you want your Bible to be considered to have some secret scientific principles, then those principles should be spelt out in language that is clear and concise. Wphy could an omniscient deity not just put in one v=u+at, one V=IR, one E=mC^2, or even one a^2+b^2 = c^2?
Let me give you an example of how I would have had the Bible written 3000 years ago, had I been God:
Verses of Double Fine, Chapter 3
1 And thou shalt obey me and generously share thy womenfolk with He who goes by Double Fine. 2 Blessed are the women who allows the way of Double Fine 3 who else is worthy to ascend to the plane of Awesomeness? 4 who else can climb the Mountain of Humility? 5 who else can see into the future? 6 Herewith, a prophecy. In the twentieth century a genius would ascend that would surpass all others, 7 amongst other things, he would find that light speed squared mulitplied by mass would equal energy.
Would that have been so hard?
Oh no DF, you are slipping from my favorite position. Ummmm Blushing she says Never mind, you know what I meant.:)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720047 Apr 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it doesn't. It was written for simple, primitive minds, most of them illiterate..
<quoted text>
Oh. Wow. Who would've guessed that somebody would write a book for people who can't read?
Laypeople were forbidden from reading the bible, and deciding for themselves what it really said. The priesthood made certain of that.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720048 Apr 23, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Even though a great number did die from the 1600s to the late 1800s, it wasn't in the millions.
In The Millions.
<quoted text>I can show you a number of historical sources if you really want to see them.
From your christian sources? No thanks.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720049 Apr 23, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, historically the priests controlled the Bible. It wasn't read by the bourgeois. There was a reason for that. So, yes, illiterates.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. While every Jew had to learn to read the Torah, Christianity forbade non-clergy to read the Bible until about 500 years ago.
Even more recently than that.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720050 Apr 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The witch burnings in Kenya was in this past September.
Your lying for them makes you just as guilty!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What witch burnings in Kenya?
And how are they relevant to me?
Via the links we posted, and that you refused to look at so you could claim you never saw any christians burning any accused witches.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#720051 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
The WWII vets are awesome. I've talked to women who were nurses and riveters, and men who drove trucks while others flew bombers. They were all committed to defending human freedom and helping to put an end to German Nazism and Imperial Japanese aggression.
We're now cataloging experiences from Vietnam veterans as they grow older.
That's okay. I know not everyone will always agree with me. That's the wonderful aspect of human freedom. We can agree to disagree. I can be very cocky, but it's not malicious. I think of it as being playful. If I ever seem over the top in reply to you, just say so.
"Hey that was uncalled for" or something like that and I'll chill out. I'm like the Richard Sherman of historians. Just that good.:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-9e7spZsATwXX
They were really something in those days.

Tomorrow we have Anzac Day, like your Veterans Day. We commemorate people who served in the War, esp the ones who never returned. Lest we forget.

Footy players certainly have a reason to get excited after winning the big one, but that Sherman sounds like Muhammad Ali.
:-)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#720052 Apr 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a professional historian."- Ghostwriter
ROFLMAO
Just in the USA, tens of millions of natives were wiped out in the last 500 years.
"According to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado, the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a"vast genocide ..., the most sustained on record." By the end of the 19th century, writes David E. Stannard, a historian at the University of Hawaii, native Americans had undergone the"worst human holocaust the world had ever witnessed, roaring across two continents non-stop for four centuries and consuming the lives of countless tens of millions of people." In the judgment of Lenore A. Stiffarm and Phil Lane, Jr.,"there can be no more monumental example of sustained genocide—certainly none involving a 'race' of people as broad and complex as this—anywhere in the annals of human history." -
http://hnn.us/article/7302
<quoted text>
Yes I'm familiar with Churchill's work. Grossly overestimated in his figures.
Of course you'd say that. You're a christian, defending christian murderers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Rednek 80,463
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Anon 701,695
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 15 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 16 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3