Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#716820 Apr 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No one has ever died as a direct result of smoking marijuana.
Fact.
She was pretty, could've been a Really Real Witch too.

"Moss’s death was caused by a marijuana overdose"

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/death-caused-by...

Want more? Deaths caused directy or indirectly from weed happen all the time. To deny that fact is just being absurd.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#716822 Apr 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because it is much stronger now, why do you deny that fact?
You know what he said last night about weed? Of course not.
He said (I might misquote a little):
"I don't want to see people incarcerated for smoking pot. If anything, I want to see it decriminalized. If you're gonna smoke pot in your garage or your basement, that's up to you. But as soon as you bring it out in the public, bad things can happen."
Problem?
Maybe if them drunk @$$ Hypocrites were talking about Alcohol, you wouldn't be so eager to jump on the wagon!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716823 Apr 17, 2014
River Tam wrote:
That would be odd indeed since marijuana isn't a hallucinogen.
No way, dude. Far out.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716824 Apr 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> A Fact I don't think he could directly dispute with only Marijuana as the cause..
Yes, we know you don't think...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716825 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Tobacco has more dangers.
So?

Because tobacco has more dangerous than marijuana, do you think that somehow makes marijuana less dangerous than it is?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716826 Apr 17, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane and need professional help. You're welcome. Now, f*ck off!
But where?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#716827 Apr 17, 2014
Kapusta wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm....Hmmmmm!
What about those other writings that were left out that were referring to Jesus?
You know the Apocrypha?
You think Horus might have snatched them away from being canonized?
Everyone can mark this Wiki link in favorites and read all the stories of the bible, specially the ones who didn't make the big book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Books_o...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716828 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
*You're* the ones who need to reinforce and validate your belief in your god by imposing it on us, squealer.
In what way am I imposing my belief in God on to you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716829 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Rednecks leaving their guns out for kids to play with. God damn stupid people.
City folks owning guns and not teaching their kids how to use them.

Goddamn stupid people.
Joy

Fort Wayne, IN

#716830 Apr 17, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneducated People are very often helpless against the indoctrination of religions. There was never any god at all.
That was not what that post was about. Hello. It was about the Christian Bible including the OT and the NT. Pay attention please :)

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#716831 Apr 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just go around accusing people of being women beaters and child abusers.
Truth is an absolute defense.

Or, as Double Fine would write, defense.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716832 Apr 17, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
Atheists are about to start a billboard campaign refuting some of the crazy things that Christians believe, and sometimes conveniently forget their religion tells them to do or not do.
Because atheists are the best qualified to do so, right?

Like how atheists have told me that the Bible tells me to smash babies heads against rocks. Or how atheists have told me that the Bible tells me to kill my child did being disobedient?

Atheists are the last people to go to for biblical knowledge.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#716833 Apr 17, 2014
*Double Fine: Defence.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716834 Apr 17, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh. Like Norway. I mean, who would want to live in such a country??
Nobody here does....

Just sayin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716835 Apr 17, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Once the Christian church is as influential as the Cat in the Hat, we won't give it much more thought.
Which church?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716836 Apr 17, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "better"
If you meant better sources, yes the Jewish sources would still be the most reliable.
Case in point: you have experts in America on Apartheid. Yet, they will not be as adept as I am at discussing the cultural demographic of South Africa. Comprende?
Being an expert at apartheid and being an expert at the cultural demographics are completely different.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716837 Apr 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe if them drunk @$$ Hypocrites were talking about Alcohol, you wouldn't be so eager to jump on the wagon!
Yeah but they were talking about weed, pay attention, if you can.

I agree with what O'Reilly said last night, and I would also apply that to alcohol. If people want to drink alcohol at home, they're not bothering anybody and I don't have a problem with that. It's only when he gets out in the public sector that it can be dangerous, just like weed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716838 Apr 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Truth is an absolute defense.
Or, as Double Fine would write, defense.
LMMFAO

Like I'm going to take honesty advice from a lawyer....

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#716839 Apr 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She was pretty, could've been a Really Real Witch too.
"Moss’s death was caused by a marijuana overdose"
http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/death-caused-by...
Want more? Deaths caused directy or indirectly from weed happen all the time. To deny that fact is just being absurd.
Yes, I want to see more. I could post about 100's, if not thousand's of Alcohol related Deaths. The Article you posted said pot was found in her system, but she could have had underlying problems, It also said she was the only woman "Considered" to have ever died from Marijuana Poisoning in Britain and no other Death of that nature had ever happened in Britain, save one man in 2004. Hmm, I wonder how many people died as a direct result of Alcohol Poisoning in that same time frame? please RR, be fair and post that stat for us as well..your attempt at trying to prove a point has fell way short redneck..
Henry

Germany

#716840 Apr 17, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad comparison. The language of Isaiah 53 isn't focused on details of Jesus' execution. It's focused on "why" the Messiah will suffer; for the sins of every human being. This passage you used might be a very loose comparison to Psalm 22, and might even be inspired by Psalm 22, but it has nothing to do with Isaiah 53.
Next victim.
The bible is absolutely a conglomerate of divisive elements and different human episodes. It has not the slightest idea with a god. BTW God never existed at all. The whole human history is man made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 675,493
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Xtasty 110,012
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web