Prove there's a god.
INTERNATIONAL FORUM

Louisville, KY

#716678 Apr 16, 2014
35% of the world consider themselves Christian. Another 25% muslim and pretty much everyone but > 5% believe in a spirit, God, Creator or something greater than themselves including an afterlife.

When you realize your wrong, come on over and join the rest of the rational world. Until then, keep making a total clown of yourself in an INTERNATIONAL FORUM where almost everyone disagrees with your seeds of hate and hopelessness, KID.

God is the Alpha and Omega !!!
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in no position to offer suggestions to anyone, kid.
You demonstrate on a daily basis in an international forum that you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child. If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you'd cease humiliating yourself here and seek the professional mental care you desperately need, you ugly to the bone and rotten to the core religiously retarded redneck pile of shit.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#716679 Apr 16, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
And violence begets violence. It's very likely that your kids will be violent, just like you.
This is the only part of your post that was pertinent.

No, my kids will not be violent. Other than sibling rivalry, they've shown no signs of violent behavior, none at all. When I was their age, I had already been suspended from school a number of times and even expelled from one middle school and had to attend a different one. I got in many, many fights when I was a teenager.

It wasn't until my early to mid 20s that I realized I had anger problems, and a short fuse. What you just said "violence begets violence" is very true. My dad was a pretty angry and violent man and I learned from him, and was angry all the time. My kids have learned from me. They aren't violent like I was because I don't show violence to them. I learned from my dad's mistakes. Remember when I told you that I've vowed not to repeat his mistakes?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716680 Apr 16, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider either you or the US government to be authoritative or reliable sources of information on marijuana. You called it very dangerous, and they call it a narcotic and classify it as Schedule 1. What else do I need to know from either of you to reject your other opinions on the matter?
Nothing. Your opinion is holding strong. Good job.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716681 Apr 16, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll play your silly game.
The fake that the pictures are supposed to be of.
Yeah but which one?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716682 Apr 16, 2014
Kapusta wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what.
Why don't you explain to the audience of what 'the begotten son of yhwh' means?
I and many others will be waiting patiently.
That is, if you want to...lol
I'm sorry, I don't speak Hebrew Tetragrammatons.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716683 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Matthew 6 does not teach us to "pray in secret".
In private, not in secret.
DING DING DING!

Now we're getting somewhere.

So you will agree that Matthew 6 tells us that we should pray in private, and you take those few words literally.

How do you take the words "go to your room" and "close the door"? Do you also take those literally? I hope you know that you can't, because there are many people who don't have rooms or even doors. Especially if you consider when that scripture was written, Lotta people lived in tents or in one room family huts. So do you take those words literally also?

In turn, what about the words "hypocrites" and "Pharisees"? If you take those words literally, and you should understand that Matthew 6 is telling us not to showboat our prayer, because God knows that is not sincere prayer.
Several of us says it does say that, and neither you nor anybody else has any authority to say otherwise except as a private opinion..
Although I consider those that disregard those scriptures to be publicly hypocritical, it doesn't diminish my opinion of them any..
Will anything?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716684 Apr 16, 2014
"As medical marijuana sales expanded into 20 states, legal weed was detected in the bodies of dead drivers three times more often during 2010 when compared to those who died behind the wheel in 1999, according to a new study from Columbia University published in the American Journal of Epidemiology."
http://m.aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/early ...
So what?
o.O

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716685 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Did someone piss on your special brownies? Quit being such a blockhead. It's one thing to enjoy something like pot or alcohol, it's another thing to be completely brain-dead to both the good and the bad things associated with either one.

Watch, it's easy: I enjoy my beer, but I know that it is associated with many drunk driving accidents and even fatalities.

I'll bet you're not willing to do the same with your precious weed.
Kapusta wrote:
You mean that one can get drunk on 2% of alcohol?
Weak, man, weak!
What 2%?

Who, other than you, said anything about 2%?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716686 Apr 16, 2014

But you called marijuana "very dangerous" anyway. You shot your credibility on the subject right then.
Well that's because marijuana is very dangerous.

Or maybe I should say; marijuana can be very dangerous.

Better?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716687 Apr 16, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in no position to offer suggestions to anyone, kid.
You demonstrate on a daily basis in an international forum that you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child. If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you'd cease humiliating yourself here and seek the professional mental care you desperately need, you ugly to the bone and rotten to the core religiously retarded redneck pile of shit.
Thanks man, your words are always so encouraging and friendly.

Cheeto?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#716688 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I don't fit the stereotypes.
You do, however, fit the stereotype of a person who wants to be a redneck.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#716690 Apr 16, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll play your silly game.
The fake that the pictures are supposed to be of.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but which one?
The Jesus!, of course.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716691 Apr 16, 2014
scaritual wrote:

You do, however, fit the stereotype of a person who wants to be a redneck.
That's because I am a redneck, I have a glorious absence of sophistication. And I'm damn proud of it.

I know you cityfolk want to think that every redneck lives in the woods, drives a beat up old pick up truck, wears wife beaters, drinks beer, is completely uneducated, is broke as hell, has long hair and a beard, lives in a trailer, has 14 kids and no teeth.

You don't know how wrong you are to make that kind of a stereotype.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#716692 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how I feel about how you feel about that sort of behavior.
Pickin up what I'm puttin down?
You didn't answer my question (what else is new?), so I'll ask again:

Am I still Rocco, Redneck, or am I just myself?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#716693 Apr 16, 2014
scaritual wrote:
The Jesus!, of course.
There was no Jesus, there was just a Photoshopped fake picture of what looked like a Jesus on a dogs ass.

You got a wonder who faked that......

Redondo Beach, CA

#716694 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Catcher. Yes.
Discipline is exactly the same as murder...
o.O
You feelin alright, dude?
Of course not, and I so stated.

My point is that violence begets violence.

Your kids have been subjected to your violence, and as a result they will be violent too.

Not good, Redneck, not good at all.

Redondo Beach, CA

#716695 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only part of your post that was pertinent.
No, my kids will not be violent. Other than sibling rivalry, they've shown no signs of violent behavior, none at all. When I was their age, I had already been suspended from school a number of times and even expelled from one middle school and had to attend a different one. I got in many, many fights when I was a teenager.
It wasn't until my early to mid 20s that I realized I had anger problems, and a short fuse. What you just said "violence begets violence" is very true. My dad was a pretty angry and violent man and I learned from him, and was angry all the time. My kids have learned from me. They aren't violent like I was because I don't show violence to them. I learned from my dad's mistakes. Remember when I told you that I've vowed not to repeat his mistakes?
You lack insight, or you're being dishonest.

You are violent, controlling, and have an uncontrollable need to dominate.

It's apparent from the attitude consistently displayed in your posts.

Your family is well aware of all of this, and you know it.

And yes, your kids have learned from you--and that's very sad.

BTW, I know more about you than you may think, Redneck.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#716696 Apr 16, 2014
INTERNATIONAL FORUM wrote:
35% of the world consider themselves Christian. Another 25% muslim and pretty much everyone but > 5% believe in a spirit, God, Creator or something greater than themselves including an afterlife.
When you realize your wrong, come on over and join the rest of the rational world. Until then, keep making a total clown of yourself in an INTERNATIONAL FORUM where almost everyone disagrees with your seeds of hate and hopelessness, KID.
God is the Alpha and Omega !!!<quoted text>
Prove it.

Redondo Beach, CA

#716697 Apr 16, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because I am a redneck, I have a glorious absence of sophistication. And I'm damn proud of it.
I know you cityfolk want to think that every redneck lives in the woods, drives a beat up old pick up truck, wears wife beaters, drinks beer, is completely uneducated, is broke as hell, has long hair and a beard, lives in a trailer, has 14 kids and no teeth.
You don't know how wrong you are to make that kind of a stereotype.
Is six out of nine enough for redneck status?

If so, you well qualify.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#716698 Apr 16, 2014
Kapusta wrote:
<quoted text>
First question:
Where did the god yhwh originate?
If your answer here is incorrect then the rest of your dogmatic belief system would be an 'epic fail'.
Ha! A feeble attempt at preemptive pigeon chess. I like it. Not the best strategy, but ambitious nonetheless.:D

Whether you think it's incorrect or not is irrelevant as my purpose here isn't to convince you.

Now are you asking where the name YHWH originated?

Or are you asking where the being we refer to as YHWH (God) originated?

If you're asking about the being; God (YHWH) is eternal. Origin is of no concern where an intelligent being isn't bound by or subject to, space and/or time.

If you're asking about the name, it's Hebrew root word is haya, which is said to mean "to be."

Next.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min LAWEST100 653,957
Watching wife with others 2 min 53Brian 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Lonestar 63,883
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 27 min Peter Ross 797
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Dr Banonator 106,493
I posed as black to get into medical school 1 hr vijaychokalingam 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,172
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,863
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web