Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#716313 Apr 15, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Well, geez, I mean he knew all about the bible and all that. So, I was just wondering...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that "knowing about the Bible" is a free ticket straight to heaven?
Because he was a christian who "knew" the bible. Ask his family and friends, they'll tell ya.

Just like *you're* a christian who knows the bible. If I were to ask *your* family and friends, I'm sure they'd tell *me.*

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716314 Apr 15, 2014
Che?
Of course I would.
Both christianity and islam promise paradise---*after* you die.
That makes them death-cults.
Plus they both believe in the same god---the god of Abraham.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity does not teach want to "eagerly look forward to death", as you claimed.
It teaches that death is better than life. It teaches that in order to gain paradise---whether it's streets paved with gold and sitting by the throne of god, or rivers of honey and 72 virgins---you will need to leave your physical body behind.

If that ain't a death cult, I don't know what is.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716315 Apr 15, 2014

I stll like the idea of Susie Douche standing on a chair with a noose 'round her neck. It's just so....*inspiring!*
LMAO!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's um..... Not nice.
Neither is Susie.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716316 Apr 15, 2014
You want to believe weed is dangerous for the same reasons why you want to believe in jesus; because you are too stubborn and closed-minded.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana can be very dangerous.
So can water.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> It's not as innocent a drug as weed smokers would try to make it out to be.
Nor is it as dangerous a drug as the alcohol industry, fundie christians, and conservatives and Bill O'Reilly fans would have us believe.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716317 Apr 15, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous.
In every way-physically, mentally, emotionally.
Stick to things you know about. Namely, nothing.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you say is worse, smoking two bowls of weed or drinking two beers?
How big are the bowls--are we talking one-hit bowls, or something bigger?

And how big are the beers? We talking 12 oz bottles, or gigantic German beer steins?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716318 Apr 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
The poster child for saying NO to Alcohol for sure..I am not the same person now that I was then RR. I payed my dues, yeah I still sell and use pot and others occasionally, except Alcohol. I never have used Heroin. Alcohol and driving to fast In a mustang mark 2, was the main contributor to my first accident. Alcohol was Involved in the next 3, but sadly, the Mustang didn't survive the first one..that Stang would fly my friend, as it landed me in some tree tops..I see you as everyone judge a man on his past huh. Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged my friend..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't preach scripture to me, "Judge not lest ye be judged" is referring to eternal judgment, not everyday judgment.
And to everyday judgement. You know this.

It's why christians are so damned judgemental. Look at that pisshead waaasssuuup.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716319 Apr 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Christianity does not teach want to "eagerly look forward to death", as you claimed.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It depends on the Christian.
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Touché, I'll concede to that.
Although I've never known any Christian that's eagerly looking forward to dying.
Why do christians love, worship and revere jesus so much, praise his glory, and wax ecstatic over going to heaven, but are afraid to actually cash in their tickets to actually *go* to him?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716320 Apr 15, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:

The foundation of my beliefs are rational skepticism, empiricism, and rational ethics, and the evidence of their validity is their stunning successes improving the human condition.

The foundation of your beliefs is faith, which is been sterile.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. What I see is the foundation of your beliefs is based on common misconceptions about the Bible, ignorance of God and ethics that you deem rational.
"Ignorance of God?"

First of all, you are *obligated to prove the existence of your god* before you get to claim that anyone is "ignorant" of it.

Once again, you clearly imply that your god is real, your god is a fact, and that there is no arguing about it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>As far as learning about the Bible and it's message, you are a stone wall. You've got your mind made up and nobody will ever convince you otherwise. I would say that's your confirmation bias.
The same can be said of you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716321 Apr 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes.. yes i know that self-perceived intellectualism is the morality system of the gaytheist religion. Tell me something I don’t know:-)
As always, you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Why are you here?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#716322 Apr 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's funny and possibly a little psychic.
He was certainly right about you.
<quoted text>
You deserve all the shit you catch. You earn it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not gonna name names, but somebody owes me an apology for being a psycho on PM:-(
I don't owe you any apologies, you cock maggot. That being said, my secretary Helen Waite is available for such stuff. If you want an apology from me, go to Helen Waite.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#716323 Apr 15, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, heaven...
Streets paved with gold and rivers of milk and honey.
What does one do with rivers of milk and honey?
Fill both with women?

That's what I would do

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#716324 Apr 15, 2014
Che?
Of course I would.
<quoted text>
It teaches that death is better than life. It teaches that in order to gain paradise---whether it's streets paved with gold and sitting by the throne of god, or rivers of honey and 72 virgins---you will need to leave your physical body behind.
A death cult is one that embraces and celebrates death as the end of existence. Christianity believes in eternal life. Christianity embraces eternal life. The idea that the soul or spirit is eternal and will live after the biological vehicle dies, defies the concept of death. The resurrection appearances of Jesus are what caused the disciples to lose their fear of death. They were then able to view the cycle of passing from mortal life on Earth into Eternal Life with God as a transition, and not as an end.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#716326 Apr 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Silly man. It's because we appreciate the life that God gave us. We don't want to die to hurry up to get to heaven, we want to be here long enough to preach so that you can go there, too.
So, you want to take away the free will that your alleged god gave us?

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#716327 Apr 15, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous.
In every way-physically, mentally, emotionally.
Stick to things you know about. Namely, nothing.
<quoted text>
How big are the bowls--are we talking one-hit bowls, or something bigger?
And how big are the beers? We talking 12 oz bottles, or gigantic German beer steins?
I would go for the Steins, filled with German Lager. Very aromatic. Quite light, too.

And then you must have a plate in front of you with a big, fat, juicy eisbein on it.

*drools*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#716328 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I told you. <pfffft>

LOL
Yeah but I think you were talking about the drinking, I was talking about his general assholery and ignorant stupidity.

Ah well.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#716329 Apr 15, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>*facepalm*

Can you please private message the women that you creepily stalk?

And remind me, what did Jesus say about adultery again?
We've all blocked him. Well, I don't know about mr nano.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#716330 Apr 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It's a clue that we all have free will. God doesn't force anything on anyone.
Human christian scum like you, do.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Evolution is true.....

#716331 Apr 15, 2014
“The first settlers of the New World may have spent 10,000 years on Beringia, a vast land bridge that once connected Asia and Alaska, according to a new analysis of modern languages spoken by Native Americans and people in Siberia. The findings support similar conclusions of recent genetic and environmental studies.”
…........
“The migrants, the reasoning goes, would have had to live somewhere sufficiently isolated for their genome to become distinct from that of their Asian ancestors. Rising sea levels have drowned much of Beringia, but during the last Ice Age, the land bridge measured as much as 1,000 miles from north to south, and as much as 3,000 miles from east to west, making it one possible location for a human settlement.”
http://txchnologist.com/post/79548420965/new-...

Humans are known to be in North America by roughly 15,000 years ago.

Just one more bit of scientific evidence that the Bible is flat wrong about man's early beginnings on earth.

Now all I need is some YEC fundy to tell me that carbon dating is wrong, and everything happened within the last 6,000 years...:-(

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#716332 Apr 15, 2014
Che?
Of course I would.
<quoted text>
Like your wishcraft doesn't teach that you can be a helper in an afterlife? Right.

Atheism, OTOH, promises people a dark embrace of nothingness, an eternal sanctuary from what IS and WAS...an escape from the misery or weariness of what "their" individual lives have/had become. This promise of escape is insidious, seducing them towards a quick fix from their despair instead of suggesting hope. Admittedly, your wishcraft offers more in the way of being positive than atheism does, but even that tends to encourage a darkness on mind.

FYI, atheists are more prone to commit suicide than the religious

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-256...

Heaven might be interesting but I doubt it offers the full range of experiences that this mortal life does and, until it does offer more, every breath here is precious...mostly because they are the only ones of their kind, a mix of flesh *and* spirit.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#716333 Apr 15, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Fill both with women?
That's what I would do
Rivers of milk and honey sounds like spa day to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Joe Fortuna 88,519
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Insults Are Easier 284,724
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 34 min gundee123 1,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min truth 665,601
Anyone wanna masturbate on FaceTime together (Jan '14) 2 hr Jmr 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,955
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 184,814
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr It aint necessari... 312
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 hr truth 696
More from around the web