“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#715042 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It worked.
You saw the cartoon, no?
No, I didn't. Unless the link goes to the page, that's as far as I go.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#715043 Apr 12, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
100% wrong!
HA HA!! There it is.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715044 Apr 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah homie. However, believing in "your" deity is totally unacceptable. You see(I know you can't), your religion is not the only one in the world....and it is but a "new kid" on the block.
What's your faith?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715045 Apr 12, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the equally mentally retarded Ghost Writer humiliate yourselves and embarrass your country on a daily basis in this forum. If either of you revolting piles of shit had an ounce of self-dignity then you'd cease posting here and seek the professional mental care you desperately need. You're both on the wrong side of history. You can take your staggering ignorance and self-righteous Christian bigotry and shove it up your asses. Neither of you sociopathic punks have any socially redeemable qualities and should f*ck off!
99.7% wrong!!

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#715046 Apr 12, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No Susie, I cannot present a thesis. I am not a Ph.D candidate.
Actually the question was about a dissertation, not a thesis paper. They are two very different things. Dissertation=PHD Thesis paper=Master's Degree
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
But here is the interestong bit. You claim to know what it is, you claim your father has one and you are just short of one? Then you should know that a University's position on a certain subject is given via a dissertation, not the ramblings of some unqualified dude.
Not sure what the “interestong” bit is…(check your spelling) I usually don't mind, but you always correct my typo's. Just returning the favor :) The said person is a scientist who worked and found the flaws in the dating of the earth. He is not the first one to come up with this conclusion either and he will not be the last
However, I didn’t realize you were the authority on someone else’s qualifications? You just said you do not have a PHD, so how can you make this assertion about a Scientist who wrote a document that has more of an education than you concerning this issue anyway?
And the rest is a blatant lie. I said I have a MASTERS Degree not a PHD. I have never claimed to be in the Doctorial program; therefore, I cannot even be close to having a PHD. You really do not understand how this works do you? I said my father is just short of his PHD.. He does not have a PHD and he will never complete his dissertation to obtain that level of degree either. You are either confused or you just like lying? I am betting on the latter.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You presented a piece written by a compiter scientist. Do you think any intelligent person actually cares about what he has to say? Do you perhaps think we need competing viewpoints from the gardner and janitor?
I am not sure what a you mean by a “compiter” scientist is or a “gardner”? Check spelling again please :) Are you saying that a scientist who disagrees with YOUR viewpoint does not creditability? Well, I hate to break your bubble, but it does not work that way. That paper was written at UNC.. Sorry, it has credibility.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry Susie, but no. Your credibility takes yet another fall. For someone that is "just short"of one, someone who has a father who "had one", you should have known better. It is quite clear that you do not know what a scientific source is, nor do you know what a scientific debate is. Hell, you do not even know how to raise a dispute over a scientific matter.
You lose again, Susie
Actually, I did not lose. A self-proclaimed victory is not a win. If that is the case, then I won because you are confused. I am not just short of a PHD.. I am not even in the Doctorial program and I do not ever plan on entering into the program. Even though I have a Masters Plus 30, those classes beyond my Masters are still Master level classes and do not count towards a PHD... My father is just short of his dissertation, but do your even realize how long it takes to write one? Being just short also implies about 3 or more years of work. Hell, you do not even understand what it takes to obtain a PHD so why in the heck would I listen to you? You actually have convinced yourself that a person’s qualifications rest in your hands and you do not even have a Master’s degree let alone a PHD. To become a scientist, a real scientist, you do not have to be atheist. There is more than one POV and those who disagree with you are not automatically disqualified. Maybe to you, but not to the rest of the world.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715047 Apr 12, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they're still smarter than you.
Yes, I've heard. They've taught me things like:

People collect asteroids.

DNA didn't exist before it was discovered.

Everyone is an atheist, except for Stalin and Hitler.

The pope is an atheist.

Christianity is the cause of arthritis.

Christianity is responsive for every bad thing in the history of mankind, except for Genghis Khan's massacres and caveman rape.

Etc.

It's amazing the things you learn from them....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#715048 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You sick gay homosexual!!!!!!!!!! You got the woman who bore the Savoir of the world, and you've got the Savior of the world Himself in the picture.......and all you can think about is how 'handsome Jospeh is'???!!! I can't stand you quee r Sodomites!!!!!! Yeah, I'm a christain and I said it!!!!
Have you raped and murdered anyone like you threatened to do to AnnieJ, yet ?

You are a vile animal and need to be put down.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715049 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

"There is no God" is not the absence of belief, it's a belief.
No it isn't. It is a declarative statement of non-belief, you *know* it is, and you don't get to define what is and isn't a statement of non-belief. You don't get to change that fact.
Just deal with it.
No it isn't, it's a statement of one's belief.

"I don't believe God exists" would be a declarative statement of non-belief.

You should know this.

“I love Jesus”

#715050 Apr 12, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
O.O
Wait wait wait wait. That is the calculation? The one we have all been dying to see?
Hahahaha I did it! Wooohooo! So many people have tried, but in the end, Double delivered the goods!
Is there anybody out there more awesome, more intense, more charming than Double Fine himself??
Now pat yourself on the back because the equation you do desired just proved you buddy wrong. Not only have I done the math, so did Darwin and the conclusion is... 185.. Sorry, now group hug :) Go kiss IANS because he will be crying in a corner somewhere..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715051 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So be it.
I don't care what you believe.
Yes you do.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No. I don't.
Yes you do. You *know* you do.
No. I don't.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#715052 Apr 12, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a theological concept that is way beyond your understanding. Stay in the house you little ankle biting intellectual chihuahua. You're not smart enough to run in the yard with the big dogs.
You're gonna get kicked.:)
Next victim :)
It's a theological concept, that much is certain.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

“I love Jesus”

#715053 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Still copying and pasting other people's work, are you?
Still pretending you know Italian? copy and paste Master..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715054 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
*You're* the one that thinks she can perform magic, not me.
I can.
No. You can't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715055 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, of course.
I don't believe Ra exists.....
That makes you an atheist.
Oh yes, I forgot that in order to be a true theist, one must believe in all gods....

Silly me. Thanks for correcting that, my fellow atheist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715056 Apr 12, 2014
You're an asshole.
*blushes*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715057 Apr 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
Erm, Paul, actually...
Not in the context BenAssFucked posted it...

“I love Jesus”

#715058 Apr 12, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Susie? Now wheb you talk about this subject, one can see you are
1) relating with personal experience and
2) demonatrating that you know what you are talking about.
That was actually a good post from you. Put the creationist sites and the pseudoscience away. Don't be threatened by someone knowing more than you. Be the expert of what you know.
And credibility will make a comeback. See how that works?
I have never claimed to be a scientist. Never! However, that does not mean I cannot see through BS.. I can.. Very well in fact. Yes, I know education and especially the education of those with special needs. That does not mean I cannot know just a bit about science... just a bit about chemistry.. or that I buy anyone claiming to have faith cannot be a "true" scientist.. That does not mean because I have faith, my education has failed me, or that I am automatically ignorant.. You see how this works and why "we" get upset?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715059 Apr 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
That was NOT the quote, ya twerp. And you know it.
That WAS the context, micro-brain.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715060 Apr 12, 2014
River Tam wrote:
RR seems to think dinosaurs had no DNA.
Ya gotta wonder.
You're confusing me with blacklagoon.

That's a categorical error.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#715061 Apr 12, 2014
River Tam wrote:
After 1 month I let them say.
"Oh, it's time for River's meds"
Before that it was
"OHfuck, who wants to give River her meds? Gloves? Cup? Bee hat?"
:-)
RiverMeds?

Were they suppositories?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Patrick Daniels 638,087
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min scientia potentia... 30,139
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min truth 43,925
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 280,526
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr truth 181,965
REPORT: Prince's red blood cell count was EXTRE... 2 hr Purple Fan 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr scientia potentia... 617,982
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) Apr 17 Neville Thompson 267
More from around the web