Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#714768 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with your home grown skunk? You can't use it for that patent.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...
<quoted text>
Potential benefits. You mean. But there are also potential hazards, a fact you gleefully ignore.
<quoted text>
That's stupid. Your argument is like this: "Pot is safer to use than heroin so let's make pot legal".
yer dumb!!!!!!!!!!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#714769 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You don't honestly believe that do you? Basically a joint is an unfiltered more powerful version of a cigarette, that has a drug more powerful than nicotine.
You can't possibly think that's any safer than a cigarette. Though I will admit I don't think a pot high is as physically impairing as alcohol , it may in fact be to some as bad or even worse.
But I would expect the physical adverse to be at least as bad as smoking unfiltered cigarettes, which at one point were smoked for the nicotine buzz , in exactly the same unfiltered way marijuana is today..
Most people who smoke cigarettes, smoke a pack or more a day. With modern grades of weed, most people wouldn't take that many PUFFS a day. Huge difference.

Nicotine is said to be as addictive as heroin.

As a long time smoker of both weed and cigarettes, I can state unequivocally that cigarettes are MUCH more harmful than weed. Without question.

When I DO smoke weed, a single ounce of good weed will easily last me a year. I make my own cigarettes, and I smoke over 6 ounces a MONTH.

WTF, Aura. You're really disappointing me with some of the bullshit arguments and extreme right wingnut positions you have.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#714770 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>The worse that can happen if you are high... McD's may get a cheese burger stolen.
Or you might forget you were going to McD's and go to Taco Bell instead.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#714771 Apr 11, 2014
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>U smoke? OMG, what would Jesus say, u bad Christian!
His body is a smoke filled temple.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#714772 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Is that mirror talk boy? Your peers are in middle school. They should not be on here and neither should you.
Sire....tell me about it miss "I don't even know a "creationist" pseudoscience website from a reputable scientific website".
You are a complete idiot that is a liability and detriment upon the intelligent factor of society, and therefore a liability and curse upon society as a whole.....OR you are a BLATANT LIAR that knowingly deceives (to the best of your ability anyway) anyone and everyone who has any contact with you with a religious agenda that has absolutely NO place or credibility in any rational thinking society.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#714773 Apr 11, 2014
My question deals with Ideal Gas Law: Calculate the absolute temperature at which 46.5 g of O2 has a pressure of 1,662 mm Hg in a 10.07 L container
My challenge to all posters. Do this equation. I will provide the calculator and you plug in the numbers…

The atomic weight of oxygen is 16 g/mole, so the molecular weight of O2 is 32 g/mole. 46.5 g of O2 at 32 g/mole is 46.5 / 32 = 1.43 moles of gas, which is "n" in the Ideal Gas Law PV = nRT.
http://www.calctool.org/CALC/chem/c_thermo/id...
P for pressure make sure the button on the end marked mmHg Torr.. is highlighted.. 12th one down and put in the number 1662
On the V make sure you highlight L for liters… plug in 10.07
On the moles you have to convert the moles but in this case it is 1.45… If you want to do it yourself
Go to http://www.endmemo.com/chem/mmass.php plug in O2 and the weight is 46.5.. push calculate and the number of moles will appear… 1.45.. NOT the mole mass but the Mole…
Make sure you click K for Kelvin on both the blue and pink parts to reveal the answer in the pink

185K is what I got this time and it is what I had all along.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#714774 Apr 11, 2014
Clementia wrote:
U smoke? OMG, what would Jesus say, u bad Christian!
Dunno. What would Jesus say?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#714775 Apr 11, 2014
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, go on, spoil the fun! ya spoil sport!!!
I used to smoke lbs of the stuff, but I'm not fooling myself into thinking it's not harmful to the body. Been there did that, I don't smoke pot anymore because it get's you into big time trouble also. Sorry if that killed your buzz.:( that wasn't my intention, but truth is...:)

“I love Jesus”

#714776 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If alcohol were just discovered today, it would be banned like heroin and cocaine.
1920's ring a bell dude? Herion and coke where out then as well.. Prohibition....

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#714777 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Cigarettes don't impair my judgment. If you call that safer, so be it. It's only your opinion.
Weed doesn't impair mine, either.

It merely intensifies some experiences. And if I'm doing something that requires focus, I get REAL focused.

My balance also improves, and it doesn't do a number on my lungs, heart and blood pressure like cigarettes do.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#714778 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You should stop telling people what to do.
GFY.

Location hidden

#714779 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>What if I do not inhale?
You probably shouldn't inhale Monica.....You would probably turn yourself inside out and then you would be ALL assahola....spare us all the terror....

“I love Jesus”

#714780 Apr 11, 2014
This is for EVERYONE to try so IANS and the boys can put it too rest PLEASE..

My question deals with Ideal Gas Law: Calculate the absolute temperature at which 46.5 g of O2 has a pressure of 1,662 mm Hg in a 10.07 L container
My challenge to all posters. Do this equation. I will provide the calculator and you plug in the numbers…

The atomic weight of oxygen is 16 g/mole, so the molecular weight of O2 is 32 g/mole. 46.5 g of O2 at 32 g/mole is 46.5 / 32 = 1.43 moles of gas, which is "n" in the Ideal Gas Law PV = nRT.
http://www.calctool.org/CALC/chem/c_thermo/id...
P for pressure make sure the button on the end marked mmHg Torr.. is highlighted.. 12th one down and put in the number 1662
On the V make sure you highlight L for liters… plug in 10.07
On the moles you have to convert the moles but in this case it is 1.45… If you want to do it yourself
Go to http://www.endmemo.com/chem/mmass.php plug in O2 and the weight is 46.5.. push calculate and the number of moles will appear… 1.45.. NOT the mole mass but the Mole…
Make sure you click K for Kelvin on both the blue and pink parts to reveal the answer in the pink

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#714781 Apr 11, 2014
“Any American without the wealth to buy their own island, that votes for the GOP, is voting for their own >destitution and decivilization.< My emphasis

The Mankato Free Press reported last month that Aaron Miller told a story to a Republican county convention about how his daughter became “very upset because she had to learn about evolution at school.” Miller claimed that the teacher shared the distress of his daughter,and expressed remorse that they were forced to teach the lesson. The candidate refused to provide any other details at the time.
“There’s a war on our values by the government,” he insisted.“We should decide what is taught in our schools, not Washington, D.C.”

What is it with the GOP and fairy tales? The Party is not only rabidly anti-science, be it on issues of climate change or evolution, but party members have abandoned basing their own arguments in tangible, testable evidence. According to PolitiFact, a US fact-checking organization – 32% of claims made by the GOP last year were false (3 times the lie-rate of Democrats). That makes potentially 1 in every 3 statements that come out of a Republican’s mouth a lie.
Any American without the wealth to buy their own island, that votes for the GOP, is voting for their own destitution and decivilization.”

http://iacknowledge.net/republican-says-hes-r...

Note that: > “We should decide what is taught in our schools, not Washington, D.C.” < is a rally cry for creationists to get their children out of public schools, so they can teach the kids creationism only. My emphasis

More 'Liars for Jesus' and more evidence that the American Christians are trying to take over.

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#714782 Apr 11, 2014
[QUOTE who=“RiversideRedneck”]<quo te>
Cigarettes don’t impair my judgment. If you call that safer, so be it. It’s only your opinion.[/QUOTE]

They rob the brain of oxygen, as is clearly shown by your posts.

Light up another pack!!

YO BOO YOU’RE DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#714783 Apr 11, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I just addressed this...yes it was a creationist.
The home page has been removed from UNC...except it appears that some remnants remain. It is not the official word of UNC.
The cristertard's desperation is rolling full tilt now, and no lie could ever be beyond the decrepit morality of the vomit eating liar.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#714784 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno. What would Jesus say?
<the Jesus!> ".........."

Nothing. He's dead.

“I love Jesus”

#714785 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawking is a theoretical physicist , as much as theoretical physics is useful to formulate theory and the scientists that promote their hypothesis , only science agreed to by consensus is accepted into mainstream theory. Which about 80 % of Hawking is no more than conjecture from his POV and is not theory at all but hypothesis. While he does have some real credit behind him, his POV is no more than his educated POV. I hope you understand the difference between practicing sciences like radiometric dating , evolution etc. and theoretical science based on conjecture opinion and educated guesses. There is a BIG, HUGE, LARGE, GARGANTUAN difference between the two.
I understand the difference, but again.. A Christian can be practicing sciences like radiometric dating , evolution and be just as validated as an atheist. YOu see, from my POV, the earth was a voidless form of water. What was under that water? Rock and dirt I suppose and how long was it there? Millions if not billions of years so evolution or radiometric dating does not dismiss a creator.

Location hidden

#714786 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You don't honestly believe that do you? Basically a joint is an unfiltered more powerful version of a cigarette, that has a drug more powerful than nicotine.
You can't possibly think that's any safer than a cigarette. Though I will admit I don't think a pot high is as physically impairing as alcohol , it may in fact be to some as bad or even worse.
But I would expect the physical adverse to be at least as bad as smoking unfiltered cigarettes, which at one point were smoked for the nicotine buzz , in exactly the same unfiltered way marijuana is today..
One does NOT have to smoke it to utilize it's benefits...and even when "smoked" it repairs it's own tissue damage...unlike tobacco.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714787 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If alcohol were just discovered today, it would be banned like heroin and cocaine.
And rightly so.. Talk about your gateway Drug..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 6 min Bisexual 453
Why are American women so FAT?????? (Sep '08) 27 min Jon 115
Boycott American Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '11) 37 min Jon 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min pusherman_ 599,647
boycott american women!!!!! (Nov '10) 43 min Jon 216
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... 1 hr steve 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 6,477
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristineM 2,009
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Neelakaran 7,498
More from around the web