Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#714886 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Jeffrey Dahmer did not become a Christian until AFTER he was caught and convicted.

That's what a lot of atheists do, they reach out for God in prison.
Uh huh.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#714887 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you was talk'n 'bout? Really? Who knows what the hell you just said.. I am not even sure you know...
See dat?
Ya gotta 'spand yer mind chile. Ya gotta be able ta communicate wit all folks...not jist the priests an such....see, you is jist out'a touch wit the real folks---jist like yer church and the government folks.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#714888 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The main ingredient is THC which creates a "high". It is useful in affecting receptors coursed in inhibiting pain, but that is about all the "pill is actually "useful" for (at this point). THC is actually a "minor" player in the overall treatment, if and when properly utilized.
The reality is that the correct "cannabis" strains and their effective chemical compounds can reverse the effects and actually "cure" cancer in the proper preparation and regimented dosage.
Either way, it is too late now. Like I said, she passed away almost 12 years ago.. At the tender age of 58.. From what you have implied.. Younger than you are now..

Location hidden

#714889 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Chemistry
Don't pay him no mind...he still got's ta take his socks off jist ta git ta 20. Don't even be think'n 'bout do'in no 02 an 03's on 'em.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#714890 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!
GFY

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#714891 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I hear it makes you artistic, too. That's the high.

Try some acetaminophen, works really well.

You won't get high, though.

Bummer.
It doesn't make you artistic.

It might make the artistic more intensely artistic or more creative, but if you don't have artistic ability to begin with you won't "become" artistic.

One thing it does for me is make listening to music a MUCH more intense and emotional experience. Especially live music.

I'd MUCH rather be stoned at a concert than drunk.

And there is absolutely no hangover. And whenever I don't smoke for long periods, there is no type of withdrawal whatsoever.

“I love Jesus”

#714892 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
See dat?
Ya gotta 'spand yer mind chile. Ya gotta be able ta communicate wit all folks...not jist the priests an such....see, you is jist out'a touch wit the real folks---jist like yer church and the government folks.
I am not catholic.. I do not have a priest... projection

Location hidden

#714893 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>You see, you have no clue how old I am. Nor do you have no idea what my accomplishments are to begin to compare yours to mine. Please share just one of those intelligent ideas… just one… I am willing to learn. However, according to what I have seen so far in your post, this will never happen. I lack compassion and empathy? Really? You get that from a post? When have I ever called another poster retarted just because they have a different view than mine? I haven’t and I wouldn’t. Can you say this? When have I wished harm or ill towards another poster? I have not and I will not stoop to your levels just to prove something. All that does is make it visible to the rest of us how truly incable you are of answering a question so you resort to childish games like name calling and diversion.
That is compassion and respect which you wouldn’t know if it hit you in the face. You know what I find despicable in this world is.. I find hate dispicable... And you boy are so enthralled with your own self-loathing of Christians you ooze hate in every post. You do not have an ounce of decorousness.
I wish you knew what compassion really was... I really wish you knew...
It is not about name calling and demeaning people when someone has a different view than yours. You have no tolerance and you are a bigot. Empathy means you want the best for all people regardless of what they look like, how smart they are, what color their skin is, or their sex. You constantly brag about your intellectual abilities as if you truly believe you are superior just because you’re atheist... Really dude?? You seriously have problems. People are not dumb, ignorant, and stupid or any other derogatory term you use just because they have faith... that my friend is your own self arrogant nature shining through. If this is your brand of compassion and empathy, I do not want any part of it.
You have yet to offend me, what you do is teach me about atheist and how much hate lies in the idealism. I am just happy not all atheist/ agnostics share your type of "compassion and empathy".
I'm not an "atheist"---except perhaps to your particular religiosity...so you have assumed wrongly yet again.
See how that works bigot?

Location hidden

#714894 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Burn Ghost.. On fire!! Boom roasted!!
You guys sound like yer sett'n up fer another "inquisition" here.
I'll sell ya the "firewater", but it won't be cheap.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#714895 Apr 11, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make you artistic.
It might make the artistic more intensely artistic or more creative, but if you don't have artistic ability to begin with you won't "become" artistic.
One thing it does for me is make listening to music a MUCH more intense and emotional experience. Especially live music.
I'd MUCH rather be stoned at a concert than drunk.
And there is absolutely no hangover. And whenever I don't smoke for long periods, there is no type of withdrawal whatsoever.
Then you are an anomaly. I've seen guys steal so they can get some cash and buy some weed. I see you guys get grumpier than shit because they haven't had any weed for a few days. There have been plenty of tests performed that show withdrawal symptoms of THC.

You like weed, so I understand that you'll ignore all the facts about it and keep using your playplay drug.

Location hidden

#714896 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear it makes you artistic, too. That's the high.
Try some acetaminophen, works really well.
You won't get high, though.
Bummer.
That is far more toxic than cannabis is....It is the "pusher" in the oxy killer drugs.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714897 Apr 11, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Uh huh.
M'kay.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714898 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an "atheist"---except perhaps to your particular religiosity...so you have assumed wrongly yet again.
You are a theist?

You?!

Location hidden

#714899 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I fail as a human being because you say so? I fail as a human being because you do not like my post on topix??? Really, you put too much time and effort into this past time.. This is not who I am... This is a discussion forum.. it is a debate tactic... and you fail..This is not life, nor should it be a representation of life... Sorry, you lose.. apparently at life...because somehow this is YOUR life..mirrored form a topix post..Your words, not mine..lol.. Next..
Ok. Then you are admitting that you are behaving and acting fraudulently in a public arena.
I try to be honest without compromising my privacy for obvious reasons.
Other than some kidding around, what ya see is what ya git.
And as far as what you have presented(and that is all anyone has to judge by), you are a failure as a human being by my standards(and I am sure others)....and you display anger when it is pointed out to your person by "anyone".
You are the one responsible for your deceit and misrepresentations(in the guise of "debate tactics") on topix--no one else.

“I love Jesus”

#714900 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the atheism/agnostic slash in the post? My assumption was right unless you are not an agnostic and if that is the case, you lie in your post.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#714901 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>My work :) AGAIN...
For P, 760 mm Hg = 1 atm, so 1662 mm Hg = 2.19 atm How do I know this… torr, or mmHg is torr/760
Which is 1662/760=2.19
R is 0.082 L-atm /°K-mol
There are 10.07 Liters and the equations says atm*L/K
Plugging these values into PV = nRT, we get
(2.19 atm)(10.07 L)=(1.43 moles)(0.082 L-atm /K -mol)(T in K)
Solving for T
T =(2.19 atm)(10.07 L)=23.43
(1.45 moles)(0.082)*( L 10.07-atm)/(K-mol)= 185
= 185 Kelvin
Are you having a melt down over this, or are you just short of boiling over?

BTW...the real answer is 184.7 K.

Location hidden

#714902 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Either way, it is too late now. Like I said, she passed away almost 12 years ago.. At the tender age of 58.. From what you have implied.. Younger than you are now..
Sorry for that Suzie. Truly.....Ya. I am much older than that...and I am NOT heartless either. I will refrain from picking on you any longer. Nuff....

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#714903 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
On a serious note, I've been curious about that. You seem to be antagonistic towards Christianity, yet you haven't declared (at least that I'm aware of) what you are. Agnostic? Anti-theist? Devil's Advocate? Just curious.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714904 Apr 11, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
You haven't answered them.
I did, but you're too mentally ill to comprehend. All of the bullshit you've posted to rationalize your self-degrading and self-destructive Christian cultist lifestyle has been thoroughly debunked.

NDE's aren't proof for the existence of life after death. Intelligent design isn't science and has no place in our public schools. Christianity is a derivative religious cult and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth.

You're a certifiably insane whack job who admittedly talks to yourself multiple times daily to support your own irrational delusion of eternal salvation. You should be institutionalized immediately, kid.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#714905 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You forgot to tell the azzhole to f*ck off....
Oh I did. I spelled it as; "You're welcome" :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min skyedove 31,210
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 23 min Poo Bears 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Rosesz 687,333
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 2 hr Johnny 47
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 3 hr gurmail singh gosal 38
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr Johnny 186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr David S Pumpkins 286,590
More from around the web