Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#714209 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How do you like being fooled?
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck never ceases to amaze.

You're a cretinous Christian cultist - brainwashed, delusional, insane, ignorant, bigoted, cowardly, pathological, sociopathic and narcissistic.

In other words, you're a pile of shit with a pulse and without any self-dignity. Your obsessive proselytizing isn't a substitute for the professional mental care you desperately need. F*ck off, punk!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#714210 Apr 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:

I hope to get rational answers, but I take whatever I get. Is Andet incapable of providing a rational answer?

Why shouldn't I "expose" a Christian if that useful?
You're "exposing" a person that claimed proof of Jesus is that He's on Wikipedia. You know you won't get a rational answer to whatever question you ask.

I think you find it useful expose the ignorant because it feeds your ego and your bias against Christianity.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#714211 Apr 10, 2014
james wrote:
yes God does exist.for he is love pure unadulterated love
None of the thousands of documented deities exist. Anyone who thinks the vengeful deity of Christian mythology is "pure unadulterated love" is a potentially dangerous sociopath who should be removed from society immediately.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#714212 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, yes. I've heard this brand of atheist logic before. It states that atheists "can't" kill for atheism but theists can and do kill for religion.
Is this as entertaining for everyone else as it is for me? I almost feel bad about that. Almost.

Theists don't kill for theism, though some have killed for a religion.

Do you know the difference between religion and a religion?

Do you know the difference between theism and a religion, for example, Christianity?

Do you know the difference between atheism and something that can direct a person towards specific behavior?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Stalin murdered millions of people in an effort to advance atheism, don't give me that bullshit.
Atheism is just a lack of belief in deities. What he wanted to advance was Stalinism.

Stalin understood that religion was a very effective means of controlling people, so he created one with himself as the god. He then engaged in very aggressive religious intolerance in order to shut down other religious competition. History is full of examples of one religion edging out others using any means necessary.

Stalin murdered millions of people in an effort to send this message: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Location hidden

#714213 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Stalin murdered millions of people in an effort to advance atheism, don't give me that bullshit.
I think he did it to advance mustaches. He had one, you know.
Nope. Forcing men to grow mustaches wasn't part of his rules, executing Christians and burning churches were.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#714214 Apr 10, 2014
HELLO wrote:
Believe it or not many people find the Shroud of Turin a very interesting artifact.
No rational adult finds the shroud the least bit interesting, you f*cking moron!

http://skepdic.com/shroud.html

"All empirical evidence and logical reasoning concerning the shroud of Turin will lead any objective, rational person to the firm conclusion that the shroud is an artifact created by an artist in the fourteenth-century."

Steven D. Schafersman

Location hidden

#714215 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed. Proselytizing Christians behaving badly need to be called on it, and their religion that claims the moral high ground with them.
I agree with that, too. They need to be called out so that I can correct them and attempt to fix the atheists misunderstanding about how Christians really are.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#714216 Apr 10, 2014
EVOLVING IMAGINATIONS wrote:
.......and evolution theory still has much to explain
Modern organisms have evolved from ancestral organisms an continue to change whether or not a retarded and revolting redneck pile of shit like you ever develops intellectual to grasp irrefutable facts in contradiction to your brainwashing.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#714217 Apr 10, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goodness, those first cars were horrendous. They did manage to improve the design, but just figuring out the correct arrangement of the controls was a process taking many decades.
Today it seems simple: you have your steering wheel telling the wheels what to do. Your accelerate, brake and release the clutch using your feet. You select your preferred gear with your hand. However, back in the day, you had horrendous arrangements, with a sterring stick and 4 or 5 pedals beneath you. Or one pedal with 4 or 5 levers to pull. Arrangements that when you see them today, you go "Just what the helk were they thinking??" Listen to this: in the 1860-90's the Red Flag law was applied in Britain, stating that every self-propelled vehicle had to have a man walking in front of the vehicle holding a red flag to serve as a horn system. Oh, let me not forget to mention that steam was the fuel of choice.
Even the Model T, the first example of a mass produced car, was a horrendous thing to drive. I do not know the exact outlay of its controls, but you can google it and check it out. The first "modern" car would only see the light in the 1920's
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the...
It is similar to the evolution of the desktop/personal computer.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714218 Apr 10, 2014
Deep Purple

Space Truckin'

Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#714219 Apr 10, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
and you need to be told too on a daily basis.
Actually, it's you who needs to be told the truth on a daily basis. You're a dangerously delusional Jesus freak and need professional help, kid.

Location hidden

#714220 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What?
Scrooge wrote:
YOU'RE A CERTIFIABLY INSANE WHACK JOB AND SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED IMMEDIATELY FOR PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT OF YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS.
What?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#714221 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You're still lying.
<quoted text>
You're on your own now.
I never give my students answers, I give them more than enough clues to figure it out for themselves.

Yes, it is very Rabbinical. LOL

"Rabbi" means "Teacher".
Cool huh ?

Location hidden

#714222 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
That's is quite illluminating, but why bother to reverse them? Try this:
1 ring to rule them all...
9 rings for the humans.
7 rings for the dwarve3 rings for the elves.
3 rings for the elves...
Because 3791 was a order Tolkien wrote in his book. That's the weird part.

Either way works I suppose.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#714223 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus may offer cheap and easy forgiveness on demand, but you and I seem to have higher standards.
Jesus taught that one should aspire to unconditional love (Love your enemies).
Christians can't even seem to love their neighbors and appear to have given up trying.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#714225 Apr 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Deep Purple
Space Truckin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KZ-lSTlUnfAXX
The classic Mark II lineup was the greatest.

Location hidden

#714226 Apr 10, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:

Is this as entertaining for everyone else as it is for me? I almost feel bad about that. Almost.
Theists don't kill for theism, though some have killed for a religion.
Do you know the difference between religion and a religion?
Do you know the difference between theism and a religion, for example, Christianity?
Do you know the difference between atheism and something that can direct a person towards specific behavior?
Of course I know the difference. Go back and read what I wrote, I never wrote theists kill for theism.
Atheism is just a lack of belief in deities. What he wanted to advance was Stalinism.
Stalin understood that religion was a very effective means of controlling people, so he created one with himself as the god. He then engaged in very aggressive religious intolerance in order to shut down other religious competition. History is full of examples of one religion edging out others using any means necessary.
Stalin murdered millions of people in an effort to send this message: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Stalin murdered millions of people in an attempt to eradicate Christianity in Russia and push forward a secular, atheist state. In essence, he killed for atheism. Technically, he killed to advance the state of atheism.

Location hidden

#714227 Apr 10, 2014
Scrooge wrote:

In other words, you're a pile of shit with a pulse and without any self-dignity.
Compared to a pile of shit with self dignity?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#714228 Apr 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been, will be again
What has been done, will be done again
There is nothing new under the sun..
Agreed!

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#714229 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing a wheel with a tire.
That's because you're stupid.
You probably know it we'll as a "rim".
It was actually a steel or iron hub, wooden spokes, then a metal rim to which the tire was sealed to.

Have to get specific RR, or we just won`t understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 95,490
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min CunningLinguist 227,477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 542,358
Appjoy invite code 1 hr Thanks 71
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,243
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Sameer 846
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 36,882
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 259,453
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr mike 601,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••