Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#714782 Apr 11, 2014
[QUOTE who=“RiversideRedneck”]<quo te>
Cigarettes don’t impair my judgment. If you call that safer, so be it. It’s only your opinion.[/QUOTE]

They rob the brain of oxygen, as is clearly shown by your posts.

Light up another pack!!

YO BOO YOU’RE DUMB!!!!!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#714783 Apr 11, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I just addressed this...yes it was a creationist.
The home page has been removed from UNC...except it appears that some remnants remain. It is not the official word of UNC.
The cristertard's desperation is rolling full tilt now, and no lie could ever be beyond the decrepit morality of the vomit eating liar.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#714784 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno. What would Jesus say?
<the Jesus!> ".........."

Nothing. He's dead.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#714785 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawking is a theoretical physicist , as much as theoretical physics is useful to formulate theory and the scientists that promote their hypothesis , only science agreed to by consensus is accepted into mainstream theory. Which about 80 % of Hawking is no more than conjecture from his POV and is not theory at all but hypothesis. While he does have some real credit behind him, his POV is no more than his educated POV. I hope you understand the difference between practicing sciences like radiometric dating , evolution etc. and theoretical science based on conjecture opinion and educated guesses. There is a BIG, HUGE, LARGE, GARGANTUAN difference between the two.
I understand the difference, but again.. A Christian can be practicing sciences like radiometric dating , evolution and be just as validated as an atheist. YOu see, from my POV, the earth was a voidless form of water. What was under that water? Rock and dirt I suppose and how long was it there? Millions if not billions of years so evolution or radiometric dating does not dismiss a creator.

Location hidden

#714786 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You don't honestly believe that do you? Basically a joint is an unfiltered more powerful version of a cigarette, that has a drug more powerful than nicotine.
You can't possibly think that's any safer than a cigarette. Though I will admit I don't think a pot high is as physically impairing as alcohol , it may in fact be to some as bad or even worse.
But I would expect the physical adverse to be at least as bad as smoking unfiltered cigarettes, which at one point were smoked for the nicotine buzz , in exactly the same unfiltered way marijuana is today..
One does NOT have to smoke it to utilize it's benefits...and even when "smoked" it repairs it's own tissue damage...unlike tobacco.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714787 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If alcohol were just discovered today, it would be banned like heroin and cocaine.
And rightly so.. Talk about your gateway Drug..

Location hidden

#714788 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If alcohol were just discovered today, it would be banned like heroin and cocaine.
So would "sex" among the "religious". LOL!

Location hidden

#714789 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop telling people what to do.
I think it was meant as a suggestion..

“I love Jesus”

#714790 Apr 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
“Any American without the wealth to buy their own island, that votes for the GOP, is voting for their own >destitution and decivilization.< My emphasis
The Mankato Free Press reported last month that Aaron Miller told a story to a Republican county convention about how his daughter became “very upset because she had to learn about evolution at school.” Miller claimed that the teacher shared the distress of his daughter,and expressed remorse that they were forced to teach the lesson. The candidate refused to provide any other details at the time.
“There’s a war on our values by the government,” he insisted.“We should decide what is taught in our schools, not Washington, D.C.”
What is it with the GOP and fairy tales? The Party is not only rabidly anti-science, be it on issues of climate change or evolution, but party members have abandoned basing their own arguments in tangible, testable evidence. According to PolitiFact, a US fact-checking organization – 32% of claims made by the GOP last year were false (3 times the lie-rate of Democrats). That makes potentially 1 in every 3 statements that come out of a Republican’s mouth a lie.
Any American without the wealth to buy their own island, that votes for the GOP, is voting for their own destitution and decivilization.”
http://iacknowledge.net/republican-says-hes-r...
Note that: > “We should decide what is taught in our schools, not Washington, D.C.” < is a rally cry for creationists to get their children out of public schools, so they can teach the kids creationism only. My emphasis
More 'Liars for Jesus' and more evidence that the American Christians are trying to take over.
Actually I agree, the people on Capital Hill know nothing about education. Look at No Child Left Behind. It has left almost every child behind except the gifted children. The ones who suffer the most are the Special Education children and of those, the ones who are LD...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#714791 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're murdering known history in the first degree. I know you don't want the deaths of millions attributed to atheism, too bad.
What I really want is for the true causes of anti-social behavior to be identified so something can be done about it.

I think most everyone here can see what you want, why you want it, and how you're trying to achieve it.
Stalin had his atheistic five year plan;
My soda pop is atheistic. So is my filing cabinet. My checking account...yes...it's atheistic as well.
"the name of God should be forgotten on the territory of the whole country to May 1, 1937"
Year 1. All churches and prayer houses should have been closed by 1933.
Year 2. All religious traditions implanted by literature and family by 1934.
Year 3. The country (primarily the youth) would be grasped by total anti-religious propaganda by 1935.
Year 4. The last clerics were to eliminated by1936.
Year 5. The memory about God should have been disappeared from the USSR by 1937.
Joseph Stalin and his atheistic Communist Party had every intention of eliminating Christianity from Russia and replacing it with atheism. You can't sit here and tell me that atheism doesn't drive people and atheism can't promote propaganda. Well, of course you can write whatever you want, that doesn't make it true.
Atheism can't direct a person towards specific behavior.

You're making a category error. You're making it because you're lazy, ignorant, and dishonest.

“I love Jesus”

#714792 Apr 11, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you might forget you were going to McD's and go to Taco Bell instead.
Which is even better.. a win win...

Location hidden

#714793 Apr 11, 2014
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? r u talking to me about God? R u sayin' bad stuff about my good God? R u talkin' the piss? Fear God, u mortal mushroom!!! He'll have u for breakfast, repent before it's toooooo late!!!
Don't ya be point'n yer finger at me like that girl. I can run faster than you...How are ya? Long time no see.

Location hidden

#714794 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Oh whatta night.
That 'splains the brain damage.

Location hidden

#714795 Apr 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with your home grown skunk? You can't use it for that patent.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...
<quoted text>
Potential benefits. You mean. But there are also potential hazards, a fact you gleefully ignore.
<quoted text>
That's stupid. Your argument is like this: "Pot is safer to use than heroin so let's make pot legal".
I never said it had anything to do with my homegrown, but I do have repeat clientele.

potential hazards would be minor compared to a lot of other drugs.

Pot is a lot safer than a lot of drugs RR, especially Alcohol, check related deaths associated with both, I think you'll find many many more deaths related to cigaretts and Alcohol..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#714796 Apr 11, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:

Weed doesn't impair mine, either.
It merely intensifies some experiences. And if I'm doing something that requires focus, I get REAL focused.
My balance also improves, and it doesn't do a number on my lungs, heart and blood pressure like cigarettes do.
Well then you're a miracle.

THC impairs functions, just not in you.

Odd.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#714797 Apr 11, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
That's crap. Get over Christianity before it ruins you. You are obsessed and driven by a man made organized way of life.
Thank you for your concern and your expertise.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
Look beyond it and think for yourself, and I mean really think for yourself. Why waste your time belittling a cult if you know it is just that , a cult.
Wasting my time is impossible, and this activity is almost as far from time wasting as I can get.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
Time is of an essence
Not really.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
How does this make you a better human being ?
You probably should have asked that first.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
You are caught in their web and you are wasting your time and energy for what purpose I have no idea.
Like I said, you should have asked. I would have told you.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
The meaning of life is staring right back at you, but you try to fog it off , you would rather be stimulated by crap accusations which you know are crap accusations for your own self worth. I pity you.
Thanks. Your concern means a lot.

“I love Jesus”

#714798 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sire....tell me about it miss "I don't even know a "creationist" pseudoscience website from a reputable scientific website".
You are a complete idiot that is a liability and detriment upon the intelligent factor of society, and therefore a liability and curse upon society as a whole.....OR you are a BLATANT LIAR that knowingly deceives (to the best of your ability anyway) anyone and everyone who has any contact with you with a religious agenda that has absolutely NO place or credibility in any rational thinking society.
Or someone who does not care about your ranting’s because you are stupid and I suspect you to be more than one poster... DD maybe... You do not have to have a website to be a scientist...

ATTENTION: A REAL Scientist wanted... BA... MA or PHD required... WEBSITE... required... Atheism.... Required...

Dude.. the later of the three are not requirements to be a scientist.. You are... stupid.. and I hardly ever say that to people.. I just can't help myself.. because you are freaking stupid... However, good for the entertainment factor... I got a nice little laugh at your expense.. thanks :) I needed that!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#714799 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
Why would someone use a &#@ in a formula? I copied a formula solution once on a note pad and guess what? Those exact same symbols became part of the formula. I did not know this would happen. Funny ain't it? I copied and pasted a reply from the internet and in that reply... those symbols showed up. Funny how the same thing I did not too long ago, a poster did and is trying to convince me he just made a simple mistake when only letters and numbers needed to be used...hmmm...

call me a skeptic?
Skeptic is not what I'd call you,.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#714800 Apr 11, 2014
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Helllloooooooooo! Miss me?
OYE! Mr Big Nose! when i'm talkin' to booze brain u stay out of it!
When ya talking on an open thread I'll butt in anytime I like, ya got that Porky Pig ?

How is your love of food going ?
You should only put in what you can push out , ya know.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#714801 Apr 11, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I understand the difference, but again.. A Christian can be practicing sciences like radiometric dating , evolution and be just as validated as an atheist. YOu see, from my POV, the earth was a voidless form of water. What was under that water? Rock and dirt I suppose and how long was it there? Millions if not billions of years so evolution or radiometric dating does not dismiss a creator.
Yes but creator does not dismiss radiometric dating or evolution, which has physical evidence.
While creator is a belief without any evidence , physical or otherwise.
While creator maybe true, evolution and radiometric dating is most certainly the truth.
Can you understand that?

No one , at least not a serious scientist can disprove a creator, nor do they really even try to do so. what they do try to do is get to the truth, using measure and evidence to understand how things work and came to be. Evolution nor radiometric dating disprove a creator , and anyone that thinks it does is wrong. It does however conflict with the ridiculous creation story of the bible, which means. There still could have been a creator, but we have no knowledge of it and the bible is a story book that attempted to explain the inexplicable to children with many questions.

The mystery of life is greater than the bible explanation, we have learned far to much to adhere to it's storyline , written by primitive Jews who had a excellent tale to captivate men into servitude. We are much more knowledgeable now and to know what really happened , will take moving away from organized religion and learning what really happened.
I hope you can understand what I'm saying here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Blink 282,944
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min bad bob 183,454
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min nanoanomaly 70,646
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min New Age Spiritual... 658,564
Snapchat fun 2 accounts 1 hr mar 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 3,020
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,845
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 hr Toby 4,966
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web