Black Sabbath

Laguna Sunrise (Instrumental)

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#714286 Apr 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I will not give out my address to a deranged lunatic.
•dangerous christian stalker*
Why won't you show your own work?
Why?
I am not taking the time to type out formulas that were on paper just to pacify a madman's weak minded fetish because you cannot do the math yourself. Do you own work and quit asking me for mine. Talk about stalker, you keep harassing me to show you work that I done so you can copy it. Why won't you do your own work? Why?

Deranged atheist stalker

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714287 Apr 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your narcissistic deity doesn't tolerate that remember? It will smite you if you keep it up....and from what I have read in your book, it may also slash your womens' wombs open and smash your childrens' brains against the rocks and kill off all your domesticated livestock....and THAT'S [BEFORE] it gets mad!
HaHa! that's just mean man..

“I love Jesus”

#714289 Apr 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
Clearly, you can type letters and numbers that you copy, so..
Why can't you show your own work?
Why?
Clearly I can, however, you buddy has trouble with it..lol.. He used &#$%. You know, the ones that show up when you copy and paste ;)

I just don't need to give in to your demands :) suffer

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#714290 Apr 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are plagiarizing from your favorite apologetics site:...
http://www.str.org/articles/the-jesus-seminar...
Not was---IS....and there were 150 scholars....
I realize that YOU consider anyone you may have confirmation bias issues with as "below" you in intelligence...but your arrogance and delusions of grandeur is astoundingly egotistical.
Golks need to take a much closer look at you and your cardboard facade, and see your egotistical religious buffoonery for what it actually is.
Golks are overrated.

“I love Jesus”

#714291 Apr 10, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Susie Delusional: It's YOU who's nuts. In fact, you're one of the most retarded and revolting redneck bitches to ever post in topix.
In your eyes that may be true, one of the most.. However you take grand prize, you are not just one of the most.. You are the most! I still have a ways to go to catch up with you and then there is kait and a few others just a head of me and just after you :)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714292 Apr 10, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"My getting a BJ from a little girls is OK because it isn't sex." - RR
WTF?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714293 Apr 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Your narcissistic deity doesn't tolerate that remember?
No, I don't remember. Enlighten me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#714294 Apr 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> HaHa! that's just mean man..
Well ta. But, I ain't the one that's piss'n it off...it's the cristers that's mak'n it look dumber than a rock that's do'in that.

“I love Jesus”

#714295 Apr 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I all have comes from Christ."
So you're an illiterate jizzumhoferjesus?
Did you read my post in order to come up with a reply? If so, you may need to get a dictionary and look up the word illiterate.

Illiterate- not knowing how to read or write

Location hidden

#714296 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Golks are overrated.
I know it! So is them filks....an yer deity don't like none of 'em. I think his wife(vifen) is Mrs. Dash....that's fake salt too, btw.

“I love Jesus”

#714297 Apr 10, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The christian trinity is a ripoff of the ancient Pagan trinity of virgin, mother and crone.
Of course, the christians will deny this. Let 'em. They're dumbass fucktards anyway, half of whom don't even believe in most of what they claim to believe.
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist christians believe that women are subservient, physically and emotionally weak, intellectually inferior....yet for some reason they feel threatened by us.
no one feels threatened by your subservient, physically and emotionally weak, intellectually inferior self. Trust me.. NO ONE :)

Location hidden

#714298 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't remember. Enlighten me.
It was in the rest of the post you couldn't handle reading, so there would be no need for you to do what you just did....but your confirmation bias won't allow you to partake of the information presented and taken from your own crister book
Don't be too upset. Maybe someday your brain will grow another lobe, and you may be able to properly rationalize the information you read.---MAYBE

“I love Jesus”

#714299 Apr 10, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Afrikaans, so you would be silly not to take my word on it.
Where have I been dishonest with you? I have thus far only asked you to present us with the calculation?
Silly? Really? Why would I take your word on anything? If you were standing in my home stating this, I would still question you and your motives and I would still not believe a word out of your mouth. You have yet to give me reason to think you are honest. I have yet to see a grain of truth.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714300 Apr 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ta. But, I ain't the one that's piss'n it off...it's the cristers that's mak'n it look dumber than a rock that's do'in that.
Right. You just simply deny any existence of it.. Yeah, that's much better BT, hahaha!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714301 Apr 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in the rest of the post you couldn't handle reading, so there would be no need for you to do what you just did....but your confirmation bias won't allow you to partake of the information presented and taken from your own crister book
Don't be too upset. Maybe someday your brain will grow another lobe, and you may be able to properly rationalize the information you read.---MAYBE
Oh yeah, the rest of your post with the slashing of the wombs, the smashing of children's brains on rocks and the killing of livestock.

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with me.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714302 Apr 10, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
I wouldn't be doing it for as long as I have if I weren't competent at it.
You've demonstrated repeatedly that you're an inept historian and an even greater failure in life. You can waste the rest of your life making a complete f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum, but you can't change history to match your own delusions of grandeur.

Christianity is a derivative religious cult with little originality and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth not an historical figure. As a completely brainwashed death-denying coward, you can't handle the truth because you're not man enough to cope with your pitiful life without talking to yourself multiple times daily and accepting your own mortality.

You're an utterly despicable coward.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714303 Apr 10, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
Bullshitting comes with a degree?
Any diploma from one of those bogus religious colleges is a degree in bullshitting.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714304 Apr 10, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
I'm an utterly despicable coward.
We know, Sunshine. We know.....
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714305 Apr 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
You are plagiarizing from your favorite apologetics site:...
http://www.str.org/articles/the-jesus-seminar...

Not was---IS....and there were 150 scholars....
I realize that YOU consider anyone you may have confirmation bias issues with as "below" you in intelligence...but your arrogance and delusions of grandeur is astoundingly egotistical.

Golks need to take a much closer look at you and your cardboard facade, and see your egotistical religious buffoonery for what it actually is.
Thanks for tracking down the source of the plagiarizing historian's Christian apologetics posts. The brainwashed death-denying coward Ghost Writer mindlessly posts apologetics bullshit and lacks the intellectual capacity to understand that it's already been thoroughly debunked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web