Prove there's a god.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#714188 Apr 10, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum's religious fanatics, such as Riverside Redneck and Ghost Writer, need to be told the truth on a daily basis.
and you need to be told too on a daily basis. the truth is, God and Miracles are real. i witnessed one Miracle. not only me, many others experienced it too.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#714189 Apr 10, 2014
EVOLVING IMAGINATIONS wrote:
You sound like a repeating record. A programmed robot spouting off Richard Dawkins one liners. Talk about a brainwashed scrooge. Another internet big mouthed punk.
I think Im gonna come through your computer and give you a well deserved beat down !
.......and evolution theory still has much to explain but with some imagination you can put the puzzle together without all the pieces. Just have faith. Keep pecking away at your keyboard monkey and with some luck and chance, you might type something intelligent.
<quoted text>
There is a reason it is repeated, and not only by Dawkins

The reason is evolution is repeated proven by several different and independent methods, those methods are freely peer reviewed and accepted by not only science but many of the non scientific community including the vast majority of christianity. Whereas goddunit wiv magic is not.

And you have the gall to claim evolution has much to explain when you cannot explain a damn thing about your faith.

And if you feel you want to threaten me too then feel free but I suggest you read topix Toc’s about what is and what is not appropriate behaviour

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#714190 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Take 2 chill pills and call me in the morning.
Honey I am not the one claiming they have the goal of raising someone’s blood pressure to cause harm.

That my dear was one of you lovely and tolerant christian lot.

BTW, the reason I have been off topix for most of the week is because my father had a stroke at weekend. There, I hope that makes you feel better about your attempt at sarcasm.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#714191 Apr 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I bequeathed my share of the word faith to the religious. What you call reasonable faith I call justified belief, such as the belief that my airplane will probably land safely and the wine it sells me won't be poisoned. Calling beliefs like that and god beliefs, angel beliefs, hell beliefs, and the like by the same word "faith" blurs the radical distinction between them, which is undoubtedly the advantage the religious see that makes them like to do so.
I found something interesting....

JRR Tolkien died in 1973.
Reverse that, you get 3791.

3 rings for the elves.
7 rings for the dwarves.
9 rings for the humans.
1 ring to rule them all.....

Trip out.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#714192 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're talking about what WAS, not what IS.
It IS called Christmas.
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
Ok, genius.
It is still called Yule tide , numbnuts. your fake holy day is just a bastardization of beliefs and traditions of other culture.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714193 Apr 10, 2014
ChristineM wrote:

Honey I am not the one claiming they have the goal of raising someone’s blood pressure to cause harm.
The "harm" is just to irritate him.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#714194 Apr 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Jesus may offer cheap and easy forgiveness on demand, but you and I seem to have higher standards.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Oh definitely. Suzie has behaved unconscionably. Had she simply admitted her mistake, she may have retained whatever passes for dignity in her circle. To wrongly accuse you of something she has in all likelihood attempted and failed, especially when you were trying to help, then refuse to even attempt the formula, well, she should not be able to get away with it. I don't care what some fancy invisible zombie might or might not think about the issue. Then, to top it off, she starts flinging false accusations at several parties, in a pathetic attempt to divert the attention from her "sins".

This type of manipulative and hypocritical christian behaviour has been tolerated for far too long.
Agreed. Proselytizing Christians behaving badly need to be called on it, and their religion that claims the moral high ground with them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#714195 Apr 10, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still called Yule tide , numbnuts. your fake holy day is just a bastardization of beliefs and traditions of other culture.
Ok, jesuspoop.

Fennario

#714196 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
C'mon, IANS. You're posting to the same person that said proof of Jesus is Wikipedia...... Do you hope to get a rational answer or is the irrational answer the one you're looking for? The one that "exposes" Christians?

You didn't answer my questions.
I hope to get rational answers, but I take whatever I get. Is Andet incapable of providing a rational answer?

Why shouldn't I "expose" a Christian if that useful?

Fennario

#714197 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Stalin murdered millions of people in an effort to advance atheism, don't give me that bullshit.
I think he did it to advance mustaches. He had one, you know.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#714199 Apr 10, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to induce a stroke? Surely that would be classed as premeditated murder
No I don't want him to have a stroke. I just enjoy pissing him off. Being pissed off raises the blood pressure. Some people do irrational things that get the committed to a mental health institution. And that's where he would be safe. What's wrong with wanting him safe? LOL :)

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#714200 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
I've seen him post this a thousand times:
"Do you take great personal pride in making a complete ass of yourself in an international forum, kid?"
He used to write; "100% wrong!" all the time. Shame that he doesn't any more. I used to reply to him; "99.7% right!!"
lol
I know LOL

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#714201 Apr 10, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That my dear was one of you lovely and tolerant christian lot.
BTW, the reason I have been off topix for most of the week is because my father had a stroke at weekend. There, I hope that makes you feel better about your attempt at sarcasm.
I would never want somebody to have a stroke. My own mother has had one. And whether you believe it or not, I hope your dad recovers and is back to health soon. I think that sometimes we take these posts too seriously. I do enjoy pissing Scrooge off. Hell, I enjoy pissing lots of people off, but would never cause real physical harm to do so.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714202 Apr 10, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I'd like to think that you aren't trying to avoid answering that post by running away, but I cna't help having my doubts.
The brainwashed death-denying coward Ghost Writer usually posts Christian apologetics bullshit for a few months and gets put in his place by rational adults then runs away only to return to post even more bullshit. He'll never be man enough to let go of his self-degrading and self-destructive Christian cultist lifestyle.

Fennario

#714203 Apr 10, 2014
EVOLVING IMAGINATIONS wrote:
A programmed robot spouting off Richard Dawkins one liners.
Do you take PayPal?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714204 Apr 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What?
YOU'RE A CERTIFIABLY INSANE WHACK JOB AND SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED IMMEDIATELY FOR PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT OF YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS.

Fennario

#714205 Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="RiversideRedneck "
JRR Tolkien died in 1973. Reverse that, you get 3791.
3 rings for the elves.
7 rings for the dwarves.
9 rings for the humans.
1 ring to rule them all.....

Trip out.[/QUOTE]

That's is quite illluminating, but why bother to reverse them? Try this:

1 ring to rule them all...
9 rings for the humans.
7 rings for the dwarve3 rings for the elves.
3 rings for the elves...
endtimesYTube

Marietta, GA

#714206 Apr 10, 2014

*Exact meaning of coming 1st BLOOD Moon ----

http://youtu.be/FW8MNerYOtk

Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#714207 Apr 10, 2014
james wrote:
yet not seen everything is made perfect for our existence what are the odds of that happening
Religiously retarded redneck? The universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins without any need for supernatural guidance not that a simpleton like you will ever understand.
HELLO

Louisville, KY

#714208 Apr 10, 2014
I understand :)
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Evolving- I appreciate what you're saying, but you're wasting your bandwidth if you think you're going to reach this nut job. He types out the same stuff day after day after day with no variation and no intelligent dialogue. To his closed mind, the matter is settled, and anyone who challenges him is a punk or a redneck or a homophobe or this or that or blah blah blah blah blah.
I keep pissing him off for my own amusement. I have a goal. It has something to do with blood pressure.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liamm 654,612
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Ban on Tor 65,031
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 30 min AccIndy 181
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. 1 hr The Way It Really Is 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tortise62 281,972
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,229
More from around the web