Prove there's a god.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#713994 Apr 9, 2014
Religion is a bad idea whether the dictator at the top is real or imaginary.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#713995 Apr 9, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't gonna post to me bitch! Member?
You just can't help but feed your insanity and bigotry even at the point of blatant lying.
STFU
<quoted text>
You obviously think so.
<quoted text>
Go plagiarize someone else's work, you lying little bitch.
That was someone else using online calculators and copy and pasting the work. Keep up with the program girl. Can you do the math? I bet you cannot ;)

How many milliliters of 0.171 M HCl would be required to exactly neutralize 121 mL of 0.461 M NaOH?

Location hidden

#713996 Apr 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Exactly. We just saw what William Lane Craig called fact - conclusions based on the testimony of anonymous biblical age personnel.
Anonymous records of oral legends of religious fanatics from a superstitious culture in a time prior to the age of reason is good enough to support the most important beliefs I have, but my neighbor says he had sex with Cindy Crawford 20 years ago?....Pictures, or it didn't happen.

“I love Jesus”

#713997 Apr 9, 2014
Let's see that one again!!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!
High five, BT!!
Are you really that obsessed with me? I have not mentioned your name in weeks nor have I even bothered posting to you. Really? Are you that crazy jealous of me? It is as obvious as the wart on your nose that your problem with me goes beyond religious differences. At this point you seem quite crazy and distressed to the point of a mental breakdown.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#713998 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That was someone else using online calculators and copy and pasting the work. Keep up with the program girl. Can you do the math? I bet you cannot ;)
How many milliliters of 0.171 M HCl would be required to exactly neutralize 121 mL of 0.461 M NaOH?
Jesus?

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#713999 Apr 9, 2014
You're all dumb!

YO BOO!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#714000 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That was someone else using online calculators and copy and pasting the work. Keep up with the program girl. Can you do the math? I bet you cannot ;)
You're dumb!!

“I love Jesus”

#714001 Apr 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never ever said that. Also, I do not care who a certain minister decides to marry. If he hates gays, he may refuse to marry them. But initiate laws to stop them from marrying? That is a whole othe matter, yes?
Again, I am not against gay marriage which also indicates that I feel there should not even be a legal issue to begin with.

Location hidden

#714002 Apr 9, 2014
Clementia wrote:
OYE! GET YA ASS OVER THERE AND SAY HI TO ME, BOOZE BRAIN!
Loooook who it is!

:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#714003 Apr 9, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Then many people set ignorant.

You know how many people would laugh if you were to call a white person and African-American?
Only ignorant f*ckheads refer to people by the colour of their skin.

Charlize Theron refers to herself as South African, she's not ignorant.

Location hidden

#714004 Apr 9, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>A brick? Uhm.. Oookay.

Credit where due? But why is their credit due?

You claimed Jesus changed mankind's attitude towards kids. Why? Based on how many verses?

You claimed Jesus "changed" humiltiy. He was very far from the first person to portray a humble figure. And not very well. Going around telling people they need you to save them from eternal damnation is not what anyone would call humble.

You claimed Jesus "inspired" universities? Wrong. The muslims have influenced tertiary education to a much larger extent.

You claimed Jesus "inspired" the first hospitals due to his healing of the sick? Wrong. Once again, look towards the Muslims. Also, a great many deities have claims of healing the sick.

I am sorry you did not like my reply, but your post was hardly a great one, RR

Walking on the Moon > Walking on water

Equations of motion > water into wine

Newton > Jesus
He probably thinks(?) the jesus character wrote his silly bible story.

“I love Jesus”

#714005 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Wil jy my 'n afskrif van die hand geskrewe werk te e-pos. Nie almal het 'n sakrekenaar; sommige van ons gebruik ons brein. Te sleg jy nie een het nie.
<quoted text>
I'm sure her German Shepard can translate it into Italian for her while it's got her bent over the edge of her bed.
LMAO!!!
Your post say more about you than it does me. You are nuts and everyone here can see it even if they do not admit it. You're slowly falling a part at the seams?

Location hidden

#714006 Apr 9, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, credit is due to Christianity for many benefits of our society today. You're more than willing to offer up credit to Islam and Hinduism, but not Christianity, not in the least. That's very telling of your bias against Christianity.

All those things I listed were either the direct or indirect cause of Jesus' teachings. People worldwide have taken His humility, His teachings on education, His look on the sick, etc as signs of "what would Jesus do".

Yes, Christians started the world's very first hospitals.

Yes, Christians started some of the world's most prestigious schools.

Yes, Christians started the first orphanages.

Yes, Christians started the first godfathers.

I think you're getting way too personal, like I"m attacking Newton or something. To be clear, I'm not. Chill.
"Christians started the first orphanages."

After killing their native parents and stealing the children. Only to molest and abuse them. That's well recorded.

If you're going to take the credit, take all of it.

Eejit.

Location hidden

#714007 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I'll mail you my work when you give me your address. Why won't you accpet my work.. Why?
No. I will not give out my address to a deranged lunatic.

•dangerous christian stalker*

Why won't you show your own work?

Why?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#714008 Apr 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> He didn't die for nothing. He died for what He Believed. He was more of a man (God ) than anyone. I would have Hung on the Cross next to Him if I'd had the Chance..
Kamikaze pilots died for what they believed in.

Cult members at Jonestown died for what they believed in.

People often die for what they believe in.

That does not mean they were right.

It does not mean that the death was indicative of a truth.

It does not mean that they are a god.

It just means they died.

Location hidden

#714009 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't algebra dude. I think you have me confused with your friend, he is the one who posted another persons work.. Or should I say a copy and pasted online version. You see it was MY class and I did provide the work to the ONLY person relavant. You are the only one "foaming" at the mouth buddy and the only thing you seem to know in English is why?

Why?

Location hidden

#714010 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:

Why?

Location hidden

#714011 Apr 9, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Your post say more about you than it does me. You are nuts and everyone here can see it even if they do not admit it. You're slowly falling a part at the seams?
Projection.

Clearly, you can type letters and numbers that you copy, so..

Why can't you show your own work?

Why?

Location hidden

#714012 Apr 9, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus?
Well, your answer ain't plagiarised.

Hi, scar.

“I love Jesus”

#714013 Apr 9, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of those support your false accusation. Furthermore, you have been unable to identify an online calculator that would general more than an answer like the one you provided.
<quoted text>
You're not credible. Present us with the link to this calculator. I don't believe that it will generate HTML code (&#xxxx)
You know you are lying, but I am done with all this. I showed the link more than once. You are not credible. How did the numbers change fro 1162 to 1662? How did you get the answer wrong if you are so smart? How did &%$# symbols show up in your work when you were just typing a solution or "your work?" I do not believe a word yousay.. Do not give me the gas law conversions crap either. Watch this... atm... mol... L.. K.....

P=nRT transfers to T=PV/rN.. No symbols... LMAO..... Just plug the numbers in. Don't forget the constant :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 687,387
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 2 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 5 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web