*spits coffee!!*

LMMFAO!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#712576 Apr 6, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is known that Redneck had to give parental consent.
Boy, sounds like the child was ready to get out, and the cretin was ready for him to "git".
Feel the love.
You damn right. I'm not a believer of "you're my baby and you can live with me as long as you want to". I'm a believer that our kids are supposed to do something with their lives after high school. Neither I or my son have the financial means for him to go to college, so he's joining the Army to start his life off. That's a good start.

At some point, the little baby birdie is supposed to learn how to fly and leave the nest.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#712577 Apr 6, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bethula" can also mean "living under her father's domain." In this case, the translation could be correct....
No it can't because the word 'bethulah'(virgin) is NOT used in Isaiah.

The 2000 year old Hebrew texts say 'almah'(young woman).

You are still a babbling moron.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712578 Apr 6, 2014
River Tam wrote:
I have 4 legs and I assure you, I can twerk with the best of them.
What would your wives say if they saw?
Wives?!

o.O

That explains the loss of money better...

Had I but known.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712579 Apr 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"MLK was just another uppity monkey. Good riddance." - RR
Wait. Shut up, shut up. I'm watching the Avengers and I'm right at the part where Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk and punches that big alien spaceship.

Hold on.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#712580 Apr 6, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity gets no credit for Christians that use reason instead of faith. When you think rationally, you're in our camp - the rational empiricists..Christians that make a contribution to science have all learned how to compartmentalize, that is, to separate their faith based thinking from their rational thinking and leave the former outside the lab door when they come to work.
Sorry, but that's how it is. Faith is sterile. It produces no new (or old) knowledge. Nothing of value comes from the Christian bible.
There is no separation between religion and science in the believer's mind; each has aspects that have yet to be explained by logic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712581 Apr 6, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is SOOO GOOOD, you're sitting out in your backyard, soaking up the sun, enjoying a cold beer, watching the grass wave in the wind, seeing the big hill over the top of your hovel, hearing the little birdies chirp chirp chirping, watchin the dog nap while the chickens scurry around him, hearing the kids laugh - that you've decided to continue posting on Topix at home after doing it all day at work until you're so damn drunk you won't be able to get back in the house without falling down.
Yep, damn good!
Didn't work yesterday, and I didn't get drunk. You have a strange way of interpreting happiness.

So shove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712583 Apr 6, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
If you go by the true definition of "atheist," it'll be a short list.
If you go by *your* definition of "atheist," you'll include every single believer who doesn't believe exactly as *you* do.
Oh. How about we just use THE definition of atheist.

"A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods"

Yeah, yes let's use THE definition.

Now do you want to talk about atheist atrocities over the millennia? Atrocities committed by people like Stalin?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712584 Apr 6, 2014
Y'know what the difference is between the Army and the Cub Scouts? The Cub Scouts have heavier artillery.
An Army Sergeant in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says,''Wanna hear a MARINE joke?''

The guy next to him replies,''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a MARINE. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a MARINE. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a MARINE. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?''

The Army Sergeant says,''Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.''

Location hidden

#712585 Apr 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
The UN just announced that the biggest threat in the Congo right now is Christian Militias commit genocide (and rape) against Muslims.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/ ...
The U.N. is a shytstirring organisation. Ask the Afghani people about U.N. behavior in their country.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712586 Apr 6, 2014
Atheists don't kill for atheism because doing so would be pointless.
Splitting hairs.

Not "in the name of" atheism, but in pursuit of an "state which was atheist".

Better?

Atheists have killed plenty of people. Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao Tse Tung were all atheists, and killed around 65 million people in pursuit of an "state which was atheist".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712587 Apr 6, 2014
Her name was "Mary." And she was a married "woman," which made your Yahweh an adulterer.
Yeah, you musta missed it.
You're wrong on two counts.

1. God never had sex with Mary.

2. Adultery is defined as sex, you know intercourse, between a married man and a married woman that are not married to each other.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#712588 Apr 6, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it was fill in the blank. I provided one for you.. and as you see, there are no A B or C it says SAVE and SUBMIT.... You actually have to DO THE MATH!! Take it if you can and I will risk getting a bad grade. I will submit your answers You got caught cheating and you know it.. I said all along it was an ONLINE quiz.. Our class meets once a week, but all QUIZZES and homework is online through blackboard. Geeze, you guys must be OLD..lol..Like I said many times.my quizes are online.. Do it, I dare you...
Gently, but thoroughly, the Catcher white sheet drops over and engulfs you.

For me, you no longer exist.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#712589 Apr 6, 2014
I believe that it was Ghost Writer that I challenged to come up with a single "moral truths of value that originated with Jesus." No Christian has stepped up yet, and none will.
Hello Ain't, I don't recall that challenge. However I don't always read every post either. I will step up to it though. Moral truths. Adultery. Jesus said that a person who looks upon a woman with lust is already guilty of adultery in his heart. From a theologically ethical perspective this is a good moral value. Here's why.

When looking at a woman and thinking "Wow nice____!!(whatever it is that attracted your attention) you have in effect, reduced her to just that essence. If the next progression of thought is "I'd really love to______her" then you are further reducing her to nothing more a vehicle for your own pleasure. You're not thinking of her as someone's wife, or sister, or mother, or daughter. She is reduced to whatever fantasy you envision. Now to be sure, sexual pleasure isn't a bad thing. Within context of marriage it's a wonderful part of the relationship and is meant to be enjoyed. The reason for that is because husband and wife have taken vows to be faithful, loving, honest, and supportive. it's a covenant relationship. It releases us from constant competition. It's commitment to the relationship over commitment to one's self that maintains a healthy marriage.

If a relationship is reduced to the emotions that accompany sexual thoughts and behavior, then it's nothing more than exploitation. So that's why adultery in the heart is just as bad as adultery in action. It gives us a false sense of what a true loving relationship should be.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712590 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
So you can kill anybody you want, as long as you don't call it "murder."
I'm sure the christians who broke into my home were telling themselves the same thing.
Murder is defined as a human unlawfully killing another human.

Killing in war, for example, is not murder. Capital punishment, for example, is not murder. Abortion, unfortunately an example, is not murder because it's illegal.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712591 Apr 6, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
Thanks for your two sentence reply.
Thanks for your six word sentence.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#712592 Apr 6, 2014
Susie D wrote:
It is far better to admit a mistake and start over than cause all this fuss. I will admit to my part in this but you my friend played a role as well.

You were nice to me, and I will give you that. However, the minute you realized I knew you got your information from an online calculator, you became defensive and cruel.
Sorry, but you are not admitting to your part.
Susie D wrote:
When I am shown respect, I give it.
That's not what I saw. What I saw was ingratitude, treachery for setting traps, and an attempt to demean my ethics.
Susie D wrote:
Now, this is over and we can move on and converse like we used to with grace and dignity or we can hold a grudge.
When did it end? Your very last post on the subject referred to you exposing me as a fraud.
Susie D wrote:
BOTH of us said things.. It takes two to tangle and it takes two to tango.
I don't accept your implication of shared responsibility. Yes, it takes two to tango, but just one to go-go dance. You danced this dance alone, Goldie, and tried to sock it to me to boot.
Susie D wrote:
WE can fight, or we can dance.
I don't want to fight, but I will continue to contradict you when you malign my character.
Susie D wrote:
Shame on me for allowing others to drive my anger and you getting caught in the cross fire. Again, I always liked you and I am sorry towards you and you only.
That's better. You should feel remorse. I gave you no cause to say the things you said about me. My intentions and actions were honorable. You were and still are wrong about what I did.

Yes, this issue can be put to bed, but you can't convince me that you always liked me or even ever did. You went on the attack to quickly, and for too long. This is a ceasefire, not a rapprochement

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712593 Apr 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Your religion thinks that humans did not evolve from apes, but that humans and apes have a common ancestor.
Double Fine wrote:

We did not evolve from current apes. We evolved from a common ancestor we have with them.
Yes, that's what I just said. That's the current theory anyway, for Topix Atheists! it's the going fad.

Location hidden

#712594 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You've sure got a bad case of Acquired IANS Deficiency Syndrome. You just can't stop obsessing over me, can you? Sorry, but I'm spoken for.
I'm sure I haven't made more than 20-30 replies to you in the 5+ years I've visited topix, so, yeah, keep up the ego-maniacal delusions, whakko.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712595 Apr 6, 2014
The proper Arabic/Egyptian spelling of Amon-Ra:
&#1570;&#1605;&#16 08;&#1606; &#1585;&#1593;
Well now it's perfectly clear, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm a boy of 13 yrs old who's looking... 2 min Hey 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min PELE78 56,405
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min bad bob 182,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Anthony MN 650,810
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,100
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 1 hr Steve III 7
MH370 FACT:Captain Ahmad Shah Zahare is a MASS ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,013
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web