Prove there's a god.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#712313 Apr 5, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I told myself I wasn't coming back here anymore.
We can see how well *that* turned out.
;)
Me too !!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#712314 Apr 5, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never meet a more severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination than yourself. You're destined to waste away your absolutely worthless life as a willing slave to Dark Ages dogma with the intellectual capacity of a two-year-old child and die in disgrace never having matured to accept the irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a hoax founded to control feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure cretins like you.

You're a completely brainwashed waste of a sperm without an an ounce of self-dignity making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum with your daily bombardment of infantile posts when you should be institutionalized immediately to receive the professional care you desperately need. F*ck off, you ignorant bigoted cowardly redneck pile of shit!
Dude, you need to come out of your shell a bit more. Don't be shy. Lol.

I approve of this post and second its sentiments.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#712315 Apr 5, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't/isn't there some little controversy about 'virgin' vs.'young women' also?
Then there's that controversy about Adam and Eve.
Exciting stuff going on huh?:-)
ISA. 7:14

("Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son...."--KJ, ML, LB, NI, AS, NAB, NAS, LV)

versus

("Behold, a young woman shall conceive and bear a son...."--RS, BBE, NEB, TEV, MT) or (a young maiden--JB, NWT).

This clash has been debated for centuries and goes to the heart of a critical biblical teaching because it's the only OT prophecy referring to the Messiah's virgin birth.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#712316 Apr 5, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I told myself I wasn't coming back here anymore.
We can see how well *that* turned out.
;)
Be honest, you missed Doible Fine

Yo kaito!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712317 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to make assertions about God you should first prove that such a thing exists.
how about a Miracle ?:)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#712318 Apr 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the followers of Christ are Christians.
i was brought up in a Christian environment.
the reason why i believe in God:
when i pray, my prayers are usually answered.
i witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011.
i do believe in God. but i don't do what Christians do. i do believe in The Ten Commandments. but i respect Jesus Christ.:) he is a Superstar.
Andet
Topix Superstar he he :)
Here is what your Superstar says:

JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#712319 Apr 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not on the page but you telling me to go to Africa is. Like you want me burned alive or something.
Why won't you show your work?
Why?
You want to come to Africa? I will have tonget a new tie

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#712321 Apr 5, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont' be so hard on the Beaver.
OH WARD, OH WARD
Stop it.

You're trespassing on my generation.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712322 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant and non-responsive. The Bible says Christians SHALL put gays to death. Just because modern Christians are slightly less retarded then in the past does not mean the verse is not in the Bible. The Bible also says the bat is a bird so clearly the Bible is useless when it comes to telling us about homosexuality.
QUESTION: Is there a time for homosexuality?
ANSWER: GOD: Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"
There is a time for homosexuality and a season for sodomy. Thank you God for making that perfectly clear I am sure every homosexual in the world already knows that.
oh thank you Reverend Alan :) i did not know that the Bible give gays some freedom.:)

anyway, just my honest opinion, Gays created gays for a purpose.

Location hidden

#712323 Apr 5, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sir, and I apologize. I knew that, but was in a slight hurry as I had something else going on. I have written about this on my blog a few times, but many months ago.
Didn't mean to write the wrong answer believe me. Takes care of any hubris I was carrying around.:-)
I was sure you knew that, glad you confirmed it. When one deals with all these brain dead, divorced from reality morons it is easy to make mistakes.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712324 Apr 5, 2014
opps. God created gays for a purpose. (correction)

Location hidden

#712325 Apr 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
how about a Miracle ?:)
I am stepping over your posts like I step over dog shit on the sidewalk. Don't waste your time.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#712326 Apr 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>well, try your best if you can understand God's power, intelligence, and Miracles :)

Which god?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#712327 Apr 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
omg :) he he :) blowing my own a**ss ? never !!
ok, Black Thunder 42. listen. Miracles do happen. it happened to me and to many others. witnessing a Miracle does not mean hallucination, delusion, stupidity, or insanity. no way Josefina !! i have not heard of a Miracle witness being placed in a mental asylum for witnessing a Miracle, have you ?:)
suppose God presents to you a Miracle right in front of you. are you going to call yourself stupid or insane ? ok, if you watch this Miracle video, are you going to call yourself insane ?
If you only knew.....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712328 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what your Superstar says:
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."
JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."
JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Reverent Alan, you do not believe in God, right ? and you know a lot of scriptures ?
so there are things in the Bible which are written in a very rude manner ? is that the reason why you do not believe in God ?

well, i have not read the Bible because i did not believe in God before. also, i was not interested in reading it. that is why i am so ignorant when it comes to discussing the scriptures.

as i said, i only became a God believer :
when i found out that every time i prayed, my prayers were almost always answered.
i also witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011.

i really don't care what is written in the Bible. all i know is, God is real, and Miracles are real.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712329 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stepping over your posts like I step over dog shit on the sidewalk. Don't waste your time.
well, what can you say about the boy being healed ? delusional ?

God and Miracles are real. if you don't accept it, that is your right. nobody is forcing you.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712330 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew.....
"If i only know..... how insane i am" is that what you are going to say Black Thunder 42 ?:)

no way Josefina. believers are normal people. that is the reason why we are not inside mental facilities. we are normal people just like you.:)

Location hidden

#712331 Apr 5, 2014
scaritual wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No there isn't, it's actually spelled "Amon", with alternate incorrect spellings of Amun, Amen, or Ammon.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/212...
<quoted text>
I dunno if you went to the link Ar aR supplied, but it says nothing about the correct or "alternate incorrect spellings".
That was his own spin.
rr would tell Amen to his face he was wrong if it made rr look good.
What a fool.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Evolution is true.....

#712332 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. I would never sit here and say that Christians haven't killed or Christianity has not been the cause of death for a lot of people, I'm not a liar. Things like the Crusades and the Inquisition should never have happened, but they did and we know why, we need to be able to move beyond that.
If I was in atheist, I wouldn't sit here and say that atheists or atheism has not been responsible for many deaths either. It's amazing to see how many atheists lie their asses off that atheists don't kill for atheism.
Why would we kill for atheism?

Location hidden

#712333 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Paul--"it was impossible for God to lie...." (Heb. 6:18).
It seems that St. Paul disagrees with you andet1987.
"God" also knew it was impossible for him or his armies by command to beat the "Iron Chariots"...and he said so.
Some omnipotent all powerful failure the cristers' worship huh?
BTW - Paul was nothing more than a fabrication based on the traitor for Rome-Josephus life and adventures....appropriated to fit the Roman "Universal Church" LIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Mr Wiggley 41,620
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 44 min Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 56 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 690,316
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul is dead 541
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 hr Paul is dead 10
More from around the web