Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#712108 Apr 5, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
Hilters upbringing and his own words say he was.
Says you, history says otherwise.

I challenge you to find Hitler's words, words not from a public speech or propaganda, confirming what you say.

Remember, NOT from a public speech or NOT from Nazi propaganda.

G'head.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#712110 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please supply the Scripture where the Bible says in order to be a Christian you have to go to church.
Jeeezes ...do I have to teach you your entire religion?
Here is one of many...
1 Corinthians 12:12 - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.

If you are not as a part of the body(Christ), then you are not "of" the body.
You show that you are not....you are a faux crister.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#712111 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cristianity says that's a sin....yet you say you are being responsible. OOPS! Ther goes yer "heaven vacation".
I do agree with you that your church is being very irresponsible in it's teaching and actions. More reason it should be hobbled more, or even banned.
According to the Bible we all go to heaven whether we wish it or not!

1 Timothy 4:10, "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

God is the savior of all men not just those who believe.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712112 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a marine? Do you know what that means?
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1202245

Location hidden

#712113 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I sinned. We all sin.
That doesn't mean I haven't been (or won't be) forgiven.
What church? I don't go to church.
Interestingly enough, according to the Bible no biblicist is a Christian because none abide in Christ. Since none abide in Christ, how anyone can ever be saved becomes a logical question. Why can't people abide in Christ? Because everyone commits anti-social behavior, or what biblicists refer to as sin, and that excludes them summarily:

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV).

Obviously, then, no one has ever been born of God since all biblicists continue to sin, regardless. Until someone can demonstrate sinless perfection, abiding in Christ remains illusory.

And to make matters even worse from the biblicist's perspective, James 2:10 NIV says, "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." Also note Matt. 5:19. Since every believer repeatedly stumbles on one point or another, all believers are equally immoral. In other words, while John alleges that any sin obviates any possibility of one abiding in Christ, James asserts everyone commits the most heinous of acts.

Location hidden

#712114 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I sinned. We all sin.
That doesn't mean I haven't been (or won't be) forgiven.
What church? I don't go to church.
If you sin RR you do not know Jesus, you have not seen him and you are not in the body of Christ. You are not born of God, and you are not safe from Satan.

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him" (1 John 3:6),

"No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God" (1 John 3:9 NIV),

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one does not touch him" (1 John 5:18 NIV).

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#712115 Apr 5, 2014
UConn beats Florida!!!!

Location hidden

#712116 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just relating the teachings of the entity that is the central core of your beliefs....or don't you really follow your own religious beliefs?
You can't have it both ways, and call yourself a "real" believer.
Thank you for exposing that you are a pseudo-christian.
They are all faux Christians. There is no such thing as a real believer because while they say they believe they do not. And if they lie about this, what else do they lie about?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712118 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Horus wasn't born in a manger, wasn't born to a virgin and wasn't born on December 25.

Three mistakes in the very first line of your lying, I can't believe anyone would read on further.
feces for jesus wrote:
You think your fables jebus was born on Dec. 25!?!?!? lolololololol
No, that's why didn't say that. Come on man, it was just one sentence. I said three things that Horus didn't do, I said absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing, about Jesus.

Location hidden

#712117 Apr 5, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
*palaeontologists, not archaeologists
Yeah, reconstructing an animal based on a few fossil fragments is speculation. So? How does that impact anything?
Let me give you another analogy. Let us say you are at a mechanic, having your car fixed. You see some massive wheel nuts. Now I ask you to speculate about the vehicle those wheel nuts are going on.
1) You know this is a car mechanic. It would be used on a roadgoing vehicle.
2) The size and weight of the wheel nuts ar way to big for a normal family car
3) The wheel nuts shows you that it is made to handle a lot of strain
You conclude that the vehicle these wheel nuts go on, is either a bus or a truck. Can you see how one little piece of evidence can be used in conjuction with some deduction, in order to make a guess at a much, much more complex system?
So, let us say you were wrong. You maybe guessed truck, it may have been a bus. Is this so bad?
Palaeontologists do the same. A tooth can tell us a lot. It does give an indication of the size of the animal, plus the kind of work the teeth did. Carnivores have vastly different teeth from herbivores. Carno teeth are made to cut, slash and stab. Herbie teeth are for grinding. If you find a 4cm tooth shaped like a blade, would you think this was the tooth of a herbivore? Or of a carnivore the size of T-Rex?
As an aside. Until the 1990's, the puny arms of the T-Rex has neve been found. But, T-Rex was always depicted with having very small arms ending in two fingers. Why?
Because T-Rex belonged to a family of therapods known as the tyrannosaurs. They had the same heavy head structure, same heavy bodies, same shaped jaw, same proportion ocular and nasal cavities, same shape teeth, same s-shaped neck. Albertosaurus and Daspletosaurus both had the signature two digit hand, so the palaeontologists theorised that T-Rex would have the same puny arms as the others.
Well, that was confirmed. Speculation? Maybe. But that is some damned accurate speculation.
Good examples. I believe that when RR uses the word speculation he wishes to convey it is some kind of wild guess. Like when his son was born he speculated it was the Stork who brought him to the hospital.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712119 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Please supply the Scripture where the Bible says in order to be a Christian you have to go to church.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Jeeezes ...do I have to teach you your entire religion?
Here is one of many...
1 Corinthians 12:12 - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.
If you are not as a part of the body(Christ), then you are not "of" the body.
You show that you are not....you are a faux crister.
Hey that's great, but it isn't about going to church.

Location hidden

#712121 Apr 5, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that recent DNA work has proven that we did. The bones and other archaeological evidence has been saying this for years, and the DNA evidence backed it up.
We have evidence of modern Homo-sapiens that go back to 200,000 years ago, and we know that humans and Neanderthals mated and many present day humans carry some small evidence of this in their genes/blood.
To the best of my knowledge this is not even a point of contention in the science community.
I have a cousin who carries a huge amount of evidence of Neanderthal genes. Isn't it more correct to say that modern humans and the apes evolved from a common ancestor?
gort

Pointe-claire, Canada

#712122 Apr 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you try the autoerotic crucifixion?
Come on, be a good Christer!!
your m gives great head

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712123 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Interestingly enough, according to the Bible no biblicist is a Christian {SNIP}
Well I'm not a biblicist, so....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712124 Apr 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
UConn beats Florida!!!!
No one cares!!!

Location hidden

#712125 Apr 5, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to call secular humanism a failed moral system because of the behavior of teenaged boys, most of which are raised Christian anyway? Consider the Palin girl's pregnancy and her boyfriend Levi. How did Christianity help any of them?
I'll take secular humanism. Under humanism, you are free to adopt Christian principles and avoid extramarital sex, gay sex and masturbation. Under a Christian regime, you are "free" to obey what other think Jesus wants or go to prison or worse..
Wherever the two systems clash, I find humanism superior.
Can you supply us with any moral truths of value that originated with Jesus? I'll bet you can't.
Our prisons are populated with Christians at a higher rate than in the general population. And let us not gloss over the fact that Hitler took a nation of Christians and turned them into little killing machines. If anyone wants to know what it is like to live in a Christian country, just look at WW2 Germany.

For all the Bible lovers out there:

2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712126 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
If you sin RR you do not know Jesus {SNIP}
Oh stop it with your half-witted, anti-Christian, ignorant interpretations.
gort

Pointe-claire, Canada

#712127 Apr 5, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilters upbringing and his own words say he was.
your momma does 2. unbelievable head

Location hidden

#712128 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The neat thing about speculating on a hundred something million year old animal is that you'll never know if your speculation is accurate.
As for your wheel but analogy, all you'd know is that they are big nuts.
Do you know that you share some of the same genes with a split leaf philodendron?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#712129 Apr 5, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>2167 catholic dioceses in the world and you said 65 have had priest molest a child.. That would suggest 3% of the dioceses have a priest who molest children. Yes, this is horrible, but each dioceses has many priest a total of 410,000 and out of that number, 400 have been accused of molesting children. If you take that number then you are going to have less than .001 percent.. Al though this should NEVER happen, it is not a infestation either.. I bet more cops molest than priest or more scientist..
That's "just" Chicago stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Banonator 64,325
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Just Think 654,273
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 58 min girls united states 3
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 9 hr andy 46
More from around the web