Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#711495 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I've heard. The school board had to forbid the teachers from denigrating or disparaging the scientific theory of evolution.
Let's not anything alternative enter the minds if the children, let's teach them how to think uncritically, like the freethinkers....
Bad atheists.
Here's a cool article.

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/04/cosmic_meltdo...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#711496 Apr 4, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
ANY Church? This shows you don't know what you're talking about. Not all churches require baptism rites. Thanks for playing.
Next victim.
It appears you have never read your bible either huh? Doesn't your deity require you to follow it's laws?.....or are you just a "wannabe" fake crister?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#711497 Apr 4, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Doc? You're another clueless one. A quick internet search using the correct search query would help you to avoid looking as ignorant as you really are. Ready to be schooled "princess of poop?" (You'll need to wash it off your nose after I rub it in):)
http://lionheart.org/youth/the_power_source_p...
A Christian resource for teen parents
http://walkinginthereign.com/ministries/lady-...
A Christian resource for single teen moms
http://www.tmcint.org/
Yet another Christian resource dedicated to helping single teen moms- hey RR 3 so far right?
shall I keep embarrassing her or just let it go? No, I'll continue.:)
http://www.all.org/article/index/id/MjYxMQ/
All Life League list of physicians who support pro life
http://www.aaplog.org/aaplog-physician-direct...
Pro-life medical directory by state for expecting mothers
http://www.cmda.org/wcm
A website that lists Christian Medical and Dental Associations
http://onemoresoul.com/nfp-directory
An online directory for pro-life service providers
http://www.physiciansforlife.org/
Website resource dedicated to physicians who support pro-life
Are you starting to get the picture yet? There's approximately 4,000 pro-life service providers nationwide here in the United States. Do your homework before spouting off. It will keep you from looking ignorant and keep sarcastic people like me from correcting your ignorance.:)
Next victim.
"Just" 4,000?

Divinity Surgeon needs more than that....

Well, never mind. You could post a million and she'd still be stuck-on-hate.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711498 Apr 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
WTF?
Oh, never mind. I see who posted that.
Itsa-me, Mario!

Location hidden

#711499 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
I don't see why that's such a miracle to you.
So, which finger did the colored balloon fit on?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#711500 Apr 4, 2014
Caitlin wrote:
Ohhhhh my gosh where do you think we come from ???? We didn't just pop out of someone's ass... oh yeah we did :)) but dude I want u to know there's a God his name is JESus Christ and he loves u beyond words and I love u too an I hope one day u meet him cuz he's awesome he's amazing there's no proof but Christians don't walk by sight but by faith God bless u I love u ...I've felt him ....his presence before and its so beautiful and overwhelming ... it's like starlight ....you will feel it one day but until then never stop believing :)))))
Unsuported assertion..

guess what that makes you? LLL

Location hidden

#711501 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I am not trying to gain ground. I merely pointed out how fraudulent you guys are. FYI... I am the one who got the problem right and you are the one who is confused about significant numbers. I may have spelled a word wrong because I do not bother to correct my post, however you whole explanation about significant digits is not a mistake but rather an uneducated explanation as to why you cannot do mathematical equations.. I simply added a letter while typing in a little box that I refuse to proof read, you gave an inexcusable rant due to your ignorance in math.
Yer right glasshopper. Ther ain't no ground fer ya ta gain. Yer just tread'n water in a sea of reason and intelligence, and your religion has already thwarted any attempt of your ever finding any firm ground on which to stand.
BTW- I don't really give a f*ck about your whimsical numbers, in case you haven't figgered that out yet....But you have proven you are certainly NOT the educated individual you attempted to present to the board....and that IS an important point in any further discussion anyone wishes to pursue--and I have realized that that would be a fruitless effort, so all that is left is to ridicule your asinine position as you continue to spew worthless rhetoric.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#711502 Apr 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have never read your bible either huh? Doesn't your deity require you to follow it's laws?.....or are you just a "wannabe" fake crister?
Show me where in the New Testament it states that all Christians MUST go through a baptism ritual.

See that's the problem with you. You think you know what you're talking about, much to the amusement of people who really do know.

Start your research by reading 1 Corinthians 1:17, and then move on to Ephesians 4:5. Neither rules out nor abandons baptism. Although water baptisms have been debated for 2,000 years, it's clear that no water baptism is given priority over a spiritual baptism. And in 1 Corinthians 1:17, that's what Paul is referring to.

Next victim.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#711503 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just" 4,000?
Divinity Surgeon needs more than that....
Well, never mind. You could post a million and she'd still be stuck-on-hate.
Well I didn't even look up the ones in Canada or Australia. I could just for my own amusement. Maybe tomorrow. Have a good night.

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#711504 Apr 4, 2014
Jack King wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists have worms.
you ARE a work, jacking. a jacking worm.

Location hidden

#711505 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the Holy Ghost is black?
Why? Does your church depict the holy spook as black? Invisible or non entities have no color except to the imagination of the ones conjuring up the entity....just like your deity EL, and his counterparts ELOHIM......see how that works?
Heck--maybe they're monkeys too!
Conjure 'em up and we'll all have a look see.........

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Langly Falls, Va

#711506 Apr 4, 2014
Jack King wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists have worms.
Worm. Jacking worm.

Location hidden

#711507 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double edged razor blades than go to a gay bath house.
What the hell is a gay bathhouse?

Was it built that way or did it choose to be gay later?

Location hidden

#711508 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>What the he!! does this have to do with God or no God.. You demand we keep on topic so take heed of your own advise
What?
Can't ya figger a way ta fit this in with the tons of posts about yer math numbers dopey?
Hell, I thought ya was smart **
At least this is in relation to the "church", and their dictates--a lot closer than your worthless BS don't ya think?

Location hidden

#711509 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no priest, so...
OH!
They still won't let ya back in church huh? Try a shirt next time....an stop blow'n bubbles whilst the preacher's talk'n if'n they do let ya in.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711510 Apr 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Why? Does your church depict the holy spook as black?
No, you called Him the holy spook....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711512 Apr 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
What the hell is a gay bathhouse?
Was it built that way or did it choose to be gay later?
Oh you're a witty one.

Well played, sir.

Location hidden

#711513 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, I get it. You only tell people to “stay on topic” when you have been proven wrong or you cannot answer the question posed to you. Wow, you could have just told us you were clueless rather than trying deployment.. Stick to the topic bullcrap.. I see right through your façade; it is very transparent.
What "facade"? I don't wear cloths Suzie....and you have never proven me wrong glasshopper.....you are suffering crister delusion.
Does yer deity wear cloths? Does it ask you real stupid questions all the time?--because it seems you have caught the viral infection and are passing all around as well.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#711514 Apr 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> That's your business, you sounded a little stressed is all. Nano, really gets to you haters huh?
you sound aweful familiar , but hell, all you haters sound alike!
Nano is no more so than the rest of us on here, but she seems to cut some of you all deep and continues, with a little twist and up, there at the end, but that's just my observation. I bet she's a real hottie :)
why do you call people like me "haters" for pointing out the fact that your girlfriend nanoanomally is the biggest, most vile hater here?

i didn't think you'd ever answer my original question; i don't imagine you'll want to answer this one, either.

that's because christians like YOU are the real haters----haters of the truth.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#711515 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a novel idea....

Don't get knocked up if you don't want a child or can't afford a child.

Huh.

That seem too hard for people?
You're a blithering idiot, which is it, use contraception, whichiswhycondomsgethandedout or get pregnant?

What about the women who do all the right things, get married, plan their babies then end up single mothers anyway?

Dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 573,429
VERIFIED TRADER - Verified Trader Review - Any ... (Jan '13) 14 min verifiedtrade 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 608,063
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 30 min kis69ore 32
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Rick in Kansas 268,741
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min Rosa_Winkel 97,834
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 1 hr DILF 504
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr same 199
More from around the web