Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#712056 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give two shits about atheist comparisons. I'm not an atheist nunzio.You are barking up the wrong tree here cristobot.
Are you desperately attempting to deflect here? YUP!
You can't HANDLE the reality can you?
BTW__Amen is the Egyptian deity you address your stupid crister prayers to idiot. How comical is that?! That you fools don't even know who you pray to?
Aaahahahahah!
It's "Amun", you dumb ass atheist.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#712057 Apr 5, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't understand the spiritual nature of the incarnation. By necessity they erroneously look to the physical aspect and assume it was biologically sexual. They're incapable of understanding such higher abstractions.
Some of us simply don't accept your deity's "maghoc" as made up by the writers of your contradictory and laughable "holy" book.
It does provide amusement when you fools try to portray it as any form of reality though. One would think that as adults, you would wiser and better educated than you show yourselves concerning such fantastical writings.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712058 Apr 5, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
MEMO TO THE RR THING
Note preceding post now contains the word "cretin", cretin.
END MEMO
Thanks, Catcher.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#712059 Apr 5, 2014
gort wrote:
<quoted text>
from where did s.n.s come?
Where did God come from?

Location hidden

#712060 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think God says we deserve blame for Adam & Eve's actions?
Dude...
What does Genesis say about it? Or haven't you ever read it as a crister should?

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#712061 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you religibots are singing that same bogus tune.
Over 65 parishes infected with pedophile priests....Yup- you are the best alright---question is-for who?
Certainly not the children infected and raped by your "loving" priests.
2167 catholic dioceses in the world and you said 65 have had priest molest a child.. That would suggest 3% of the dioceses have a priest who molest children. Yes, this is horrible, but each dioceses has many priest a total of 410,000 and out of that number, 400 have been accused of molesting children. If you take that number then you are going to have less than .001 percent.. Al though this should NEVER happen, it is not a infestation either.. I bet more cops molest than priest or more scientist..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712062 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you are not serious. This might be something we can agree on. I do not consider it a legitimate function of government to take money from me to give kids contraception and abortion. There are other ways to get kids contraception and abortions should they need them. I hate abortion and would love to see a reversible operation so boys can not get girls pregnant then there is little to talk about.
I hate abortion too, but I would never do anything to try to take it away as a freedom of choice for women. No, I wasn't serious about a state funded abortion followed by a state-funded hysterectomy.

I was trying to make people understand how ridiculous it is that tax money should have to pay for an abortion for a woman that is obviously not very good at making choices, and if she's not very good at making choices and who's to say taxes won't have to pay for multiple abortions?

We almost agree on this, but not totally.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#712063 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said my son is 18, so there's no story to change.
Yes I had sex as a child, at 16. And I bought my own condoms, RR don't believe in handouts.
You must have been lots of fun at Halloween.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712064 Apr 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
You and Riverside should hook up, you were made for each other.
RR's happily spoken for, Cupid.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#712065 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one with the white sheets, Rocco.
"The Catcher white sheet falls over you."
So the big box home improvement store is slow today? Not enough customers?

Or just as few as you can get away with not helping?

Wage thief.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712066 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? My memory must be failing me. You don't vote for the scumbag criminals and con-artists in Congress? Did you vote for Pope Bush? Or Pope Obama?
I thought you were ignoring me.
You had a thought?

And they say miracles don't happen.....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#712067 Apr 5, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Jesus in a dream once.
Well, it was either Jesus or Tommy Chong. It's a little sketchy now.
i think you saw Mao Tse-tung.:)

i saw a real Miracle last June 30, 2011. and when i pray, most of my prayers are answered. that is why i do believe in God.

if you are not sure about God and Miracles, kindly watch this. thank you.:)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#712068 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you and blaming priests for everything? Why are they your scapegoat?
Don't you ever read the news? The same ages old perverts that have always been the cathaholic structure are rampant still today as always---we just have faster and better access to the facts now...and it's not just them...Haggard comes immediately to mind.
Church is just such a wonderful and safe place to send your children.....NOT

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#712069 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to start adding up atheist atrocities over the millennia?
We can if you want to, but I don't think you want to go there.
Hitler was as much a Christian as you are.
Pol Pot was a Buddhist.
Mao was a Buddhist.

I'll grant that Stalin was opposed to the Orthodox Christian Church. Protestants should declare him a 'de facto' Christian.

Now, what atheist atrocities can compare to those of Christianity and Islam in the 1700 years ?

Provide verifiable and unbiased statistics.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712070 Apr 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth hurts ?
http://uaddit.com/discussions/showthread.php...
Oh please. That's where Big Brother steps in and tries to railroad people, especially those they don't like.

One FBI memo refers to MLK as "the most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country."

It's all bullshit lies and smears, don't fall for it so easily. Martin Luther King Jr. was the man:

&sn s=em

Location hidden

#712071 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think God says we deserve blame for Adam & Eve's actions?
Dude...
You think God says things?

Dude...

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#712072 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you're jealous, but you don't have to post it here for all to see.
You poor slob.

Why not spice up your miserable life?

Here's one for you:

Autoerotic crucifixion.

Tell us how it comes out.

Location hidden

#712073 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you dare.
Don't you dare sit here and say that black preachers aren't real preachers, then turn around and say hi to me.
MLK was a great man of God. We need more preachers like him.
You need more preachers like MLK?

He's dead.

So...

What are you saying?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#712074 Apr 5, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:

Yeah, its also called God is an idiot who can't count!
"And it had for its inheritance Beer-sheba, Sheba, Moladah, Hazar-shual, Balah, Ezem, Eltolad, Bethul, Hormah, Ziklag, Beth-marcaboth, Hazarsuah, Beth-lebaoth, and Sharuhen- thirteen cities with their villages" (Josh. 19:2-6 RSV).
Fourteen cities are listed, not 13.
You're displaying intellectual dishonesty, and I think you know you are. The second "city", Sheba, is supposed to be in parentheses like this:

"And it had for its inheritance Beer-sheba (or Sheba), Moladah, Hazar-shual, Balah, Ezem, Eltolad, Bethul, Hormah, Ziklag, Beth-marcaboth, Hazarsuah, Beth-lebaoth, and Sharuhen- thirteen cities with their villages"

It's pretty pathetic when you have to change the text of the Bible to try to make some kind of fallacious argument, really, really pathetic.

Location hidden

#712075 Apr 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Riverside should hook up, you were made for each other.
You can't put that much arrogance and stupidity together!--ther's bound ta be some kind of nuclear reaction as a result!
Then again that could be the "meaning" of "tribulation".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Uncle Jack 86,704
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Michael 703,461
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min Wisdom of Ages 6,909
Doctor REALITY, lose your OJ Simpson threads. -... 1 hr Chau Pee Fhrong Nu 3
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 3 hr Merkel Ist Kaput 28
Kaput! 3 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
mgtow 8 hr Shonuph 9