Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#711601 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorrry, I forgot I was talking to a boy who could not comprehend the post. Let me speak in layman’s terms for you. You have been tried and tested and you do not measure up to me. Or for a more simple minded version, you have been found guilty if stupidity in comparison to me :)
Please refrain from using 2X4's on your sister
Waddya mean "guilty "if" stupidity".....YOU ARE [stupidity]!
Layman? Is that all you can think about?
Yer such a pervert.
Are all the crister squaws like that where you are penned up?
So--when did you "tried" me? was I asleep?...or were you jist fantasiz'n in public again?

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#711602 Apr 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaww, don't let yer ego blow up ....yer pinhead will surely cause it to explode.
Can ya conjure up yer deity fer us weezey? That would be fun, now wouldn't it?
Once I figure out a poster is not worth my time or that a poster just does not have the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, I stop posting to them. You do not offend me, but rather bore me with your childish irrelevant post about hate. The list includes Karl, Screwie, Ben and now you. You have nothing to offer but stupidity and unworthy rants. There is nothing intelligence about you or your post. I’m done, this is me turning my cheek and walking away :) I will pray for you..peace

“I love Jesus”

#711603 Apr 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm worth it.
But for altogether different strengths.
I do not hate anyone.

“I love Jesus”

#711604 Apr 4, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree with you Susie D, but Christians have a loooong history of disrespecting women, keeping them from leadership in churches, not letting women work outside the home, submitting to the husband in leadership, and more or less keeping them barefoot and pregnant.
All the Judeo-Christian religions disrespect women to various degrees, and the Islam branch is deadly and pure evil....the Hindu's are not much better....think killing little girl babies
I know I have already posted to this particular post of yours, but I have one more thing to add; the discrimination and disrespect women have endured has usually been done by the hands of men; not just religious men either; all men. This is especially true for the white wealthy man. You know this is true.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#711605 Apr 4, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
followers of the atheism church doctrine are instructed that hitler was a christian. when challenged to justify such a ridiculous tenet of their faith, the F. O. A. G. are incredulous. He said so! they explain condescendingly. deal with it! Thus, as a believer in Christ, hitler proves god is real. thus, F.O.A.G. or FOG for short, is more than satisfied in the malevolent reality of their one true hitler-jew-hating-god
And all they do is cry how there is no proof

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#711606 Apr 4, 2014
scaritual wrote:
http://www.intelligentdesign.org/whatisid.php Well, at least you know how to C&P from a Discovery Institute site and not credit it properly. You even split it into sections.
He's a good little vector. He has no idea what the copy means, but he has faith in its source - the Discovery Institute - which is exactly what they intend when they generate those types of documents for release into the theist echo chamber. Real science institutes don't have propaganda departments like that.

And keep in mind that this plagiarizing hypocrite demeans others for Googling or consulting "atheist websites."

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#711607 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
But none of them would be a mousetrap, because all five components are needed and all parts must function AS DESIGNED to be a mousetrap.
<quoted text>
The eye is irreducibly complex. There's no evolutionary pattern to explain the origin of eyes from a common ancestor.
This might surprise you, tears are also irreducibly complex.
<quoted text>
Evolution or common descent cannot explain how the bacterial flagellum came to be. All of its components need to be there in order for it to work.
Sorry guy, you are just wrong.

I followed the Dover Trial and read the transcript and the judges opinion...both are available online. Behe is an idiot, and he was sadly mistaken about irreducible complexity. This is proven and there is no controversy over it.

The man has tenure so they can't fire him.

"Behe's claims about the irreducible complexity of essential cellular structures have been rejected by the vast majority of the scientific community, and his own biology department at Lehigh University published an official statement opposing Behe's views and intelligent design. Behe is a Roman Catholic."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Behe

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#711609 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Once I figure out a poster is not worth my time or that a poster just does not have the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, I stop posting to them. You do not offend me, but rather bore me with your childish irrelevant post about hate. The list includes Karl, Screwie, Ben and now you. You have nothing to offer but stupidity and unworthy rants. There is nothing intelligence about you or your post. I’m done, this is me turning my cheek and walking away :) I will pray for you..peace
Why do you insist on posting to me over and over and over then pervert? I simply answer your arrogant insulting posts bozo. You seem to think everyone here is beneath your smelly little excuse for a living entity, and I assure you that you are very mistaken. Most of us are far beyond your stature and demeanor, but your posts do NOT warrant any respect from those you demean, denigrate, a slur innuendo towards while portraying a "holier than though" appearance....which you have proven you are far below by standard in empathy and or simple respectful language....You receive what you deserve....and that is a fact....live with your "creation"....you are a "Golden Pig".

Evolution is true.....

#711610 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I know I have already posted to this particular post of yours, but I have one more thing to add; the discrimination and disrespect women have endured has usually been done by the hands of men; not just religious men either; all men. This is especially true for the white wealthy man. You know this is true.
I know it to be true....sadly.

Fennario

#711611 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
It was not that hard of a problem. I got the problem right
No you didn't. You have no idea how to solve such a problem. You have steadfastly refused to provide your work, and you didn't understand mine.
Susie D wrote:
so my math is just fine thank you. The problem was not with me but rather you guys. The whole significant digit thing is a farce too. You see, he said 188, NOT 1.88 Significant digits are numbers AFTER the decimal point; they do not APPLY to whole numbers.
Who told you that, Jesus? If so, get a better teacher. 188 has three significant digits.
http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/sig_...

But you have served a useful function on this thread. You ignorant, ill-bred theists all serve that same function. You reassure and embolden skeptics that feel uneasy about being harshly critical of organized religion. Being unlikeable religious roadkill, you make it easy, and you underscore the importance of doing so..

Fennario

#711612 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> No, he copied and pasted steps that the online calculator gave him.. That is not HIM showing anything but the power to copy and paste :)
Liar.

Find an online calculator that will provide the work. You can't.

Fennario

#711613 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There are laws from the IRS preventing you from auditing a church. Does that piss you off?
There is no justification for such special treatment. The state favoring religion over non-religionis a clear violation of church state separation.

And don't be so smug. You can bet that as unbelief and irreligiosity grows in America, the Freedom From Religion Foundation will grow politically powerful enough with it to change that. It may already be there. A lawsuits was filed over precisely this issue in 2012:

"The Freedom from Religion Foundation has filed yet another federal lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service. The Madison-based group that advocates for the separation of church and state charges that the IRS gives preferential treatment to churches and other religious organizations by not requiring them to file the "detailed, intrusive and expensive annual reports to maintain tax-exempt status" that are required of other non-profit groups, including the Freedom From Religion Foundation itself ... "Our main contention is that because of a lack of reporting and accountability [churches] are just off the hook," says Gaylor. "They play by a different set of rules." "
http://www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php...

Location hidden

#711614 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>It is your prerogative to disagree, however, I am a Christian woman who does work and my husband never felt like I had to be submissive to him. ALL cultures throughout time have disrespected women and not just religious ones either. This discrimination has crossed all boundaries; this is not a Christian idealism but rather a worldly one. If you lived in China, which has never been Christian or Muslim, they demean women. If you lived in the Middle East, the same thing, if you lived in ANY given culture at any past time, women have been disrespect women to various degrees. In Africa they still use female circumcision. You can pretend this is a religious thing, but that is not the case; it is the world in general. Hindu's are atheist
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> If you lived in China, which has never been Christian or Muslim, they demean women.
No, they don't. Are you thinking of Japan?

We all look alike, right?

Evolution is true.....

#711615 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>It is your prerogative to disagree, however, I am a Christian woman who does work and my husband never felt like I had to be submissive to him. ALL cultures throughout time have disrespected women and not just religious ones either. This discrimination has crossed all boundaries; this is not a Christian idealism but rather a worldly one. If you lived in China, which has never been Christian or Muslim, they demean women. If you lived in the Middle East, the same thing, if you lived in ANY given culture at any past time, women have been disrespect women to various degrees. In Africa they still use female circumcision. You can pretend this is a religious thing, but that is not the case; it is the world in general. Hindu's are atheist
You write:
"You can pretend this is a religious thing, but that is not the case; it is the world in general. Hindu's are atheist.

I'm not saying all disrespect comes from religion, but don't you think a caring god would maybe put something in his instruction book about treating women with respect at all times. Rape a woman and go to hell...something along this line.

I don't think I have ever read anything in the Bible that supports women, and then there is the tacit approval of slavery. Confusing book that.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#711616 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Most atheist men are gossipy and back stabbers, maybe it's because they're taught from toddlerhood that boys and inferior to girls. You really believe your own rants don't ya? They are stupid and you know it.
Yes Miss. Thank you Miss.

Welcome to christianity.

Evolution is true.....

#711617 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
Crap, I forgot about the Hindu's.

You're saying that they are atheists because they don't believe in your god?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#711618 Apr 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>Susie Delusional: Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that atheists are more intelligent than theists. You're living proof that gawdunit is the world's greatest source of ignorance. You do realize that you're a retarded and revolting redneck bitch.
I approve of this post.

Location hidden

#711619 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I do not hate anyone.
Hi. I'm River.

Have we met?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#711620 Apr 4, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>America is filled with starving fatherless kids? And we're complaining about helping them? Oh really? Let's see what the latest statistics say about that assertion. You're about as stupid as they come lady.
In 2012, 46.5 million people (15.0 percent) were in poverty.
In 2012, 16.1 million (21.8 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty.
20% or more of the child population in 37 states and D.C. lived in food insecure households in 2011, according to the most recent data available. New Mexico (30.6%) and the District of Columbia (30.0%) had the highest rates of children in households without consistent access to food.[iii]
http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...
Here's a list of food pantries at churches in just 1 U.S. City. Just follow the link.
http://www.associatedchurches.org/templates/S...
28 churches that reach out to help with food in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
http://www.yellowpages.com/denver-co/church-f...
27 in Denver Colorado. Notice that link isn't even a Christian link. It's yellow pages numbskull.
Let's see what else I can do to embarrass the sh!t out of you. This is fun.:)(Yeah I can be a real dick towards people like you)
http://foodbankst.org/index.asp...
This list has 18 mobile food bank dates set up for people. 8 are churches while the rest are divided up between fire departments and community centers. Oh, and a High School.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Your Internet links do nothing to support a living person who is alone with these issues and can't even afford the Internet."

The links do provide a resource for many people who can pass the information on to those who don't have internet.
And here's a statistic regarding the average number of homes with internet service in the U.S.
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/26/nearly-78-percen...
If you read the article, you'll see that 94% have internet, while 78% have broadband.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why would your links be more credible than talking to and meeting people who are daily living in these circumstances?"

Because the data presented on the websites is collected by social workers and volunteers who meet these people and help them on a daily basis. Go figure. Critical thinking isn't your forte is it?
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why are links only credible to christians when they support whatever cool story they're trying to sell?"

Well obviously they're also credible to the churches that sponsor food drives and food banks. They're credible to people who want to find out so they can get help or donate. Obviously they aren't credible to you because they destroy your idiotic complaints. Awww, too bad :( Suck it up buttercup.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Have you personally tried to get help from those websites? If so, I might consider your opinion."

No you wouldn't. You'd accuse me of lying. I don't need the help. I only need to show that the help is out there to correct your ignorance.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Oh the persecuted majority, how you must suffer. "

Yeah we suffer daily. We suffer your flippin' ignorance and stupidity.
Next victim.
All you're really showing is that the

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#711621 Apr 4, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>America is filled with starving fatherless kids? And we're complaining about helping them? Oh really? Let's see what the latest statistics say about that assertion. You're about as stupid as they come lady.
In 2012, 46.5 million people (15.0 percent) were in poverty.
In 2012, 16.1 million (21.8 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty.
20% or more of the child population in 37 states and D.C. lived in food insecure households in 2011, according to the most recent data available. New Mexico (30.6%) and the District of Columbia (30.0%) had the highest rates of children in households without consistent access to food.[iii]
http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...
Here's a list of food pantries at churches in just 1 U.S. City. Just follow the link.
http://www.associatedchurches.org/templates/S...
28 churches that reach out to help with food in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
http://www.yellowpages.com/denver-co/church-f...
27 in Denver Colorado. Notice that link isn't even a Christian link. It's yellow pages numbskull.
Let's see what else I can do to embarrass the sh!t out of you. This is fun.:)(Yeah I can be a real dick towards people like you)
http://foodbankst.org/index.asp...
This list has 18 mobile food bank dates set up for people. 8 are churches while the rest are divided up between fire departments and community centers. Oh, and a High School.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Your Internet links do nothing to support a living person who is alone with these issues and can't even afford the Internet."

The links do provide a resource for many people who can pass the information on to those who don't have internet.
And here's a statistic regarding the average number of homes with internet service in the U.S.
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/26/nearly-78-percen...
If you read the article, you'll see that 94% have internet, while 78% have broadband.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why would your links be more credible than talking to and meeting people who are daily living in these circumstances?"

Because the data presented on the websites is collected by social workers and volunteers who meet these people and help them on a daily basis. Go figure. Critical thinking isn't your forte is it?
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why are links only credible to christians when they support whatever cool story they're trying to sell?"

Well obviously they're also credible to the churches that sponsor food drives and food banks. They're credible to people who want to find out so they can get help or donate. Obviously they aren't credible to you because they destroy your idiotic complaints. Awww, too bad :( Suck it up buttercup.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Have you personally tried to get help from those websites? If so, I might consider your opinion."

No you wouldn't. You'd accuse me of lying. I don't need the help. I only need to show that the help is out there to correct your ignorance.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Oh the persecuted majority, how you must suffer. "

Yeah we suffer daily. We suffer your flippin' ignorance and stupidity.
Next victim.
All you're really showing is that the U.S. is a Western country with 3rd world statistics.

You also incarcerate more people than any other Western country.

The U.S has the highest teen pregnancy percentage rate out of all the Western countries.

All you've shown is that Christianity is a failed moral system by which to live.

Which I already know but thank you for your participation :-)

*you'll note that christians consider those who do not believe as they do, victims, interesting*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 4 min Aussie Kev 1,756
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min 2all 642,155
DEFEND our BORDERS 48 min ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 56 min scientia potentia... 39,090
Rotten egg/sulfur burps followed by vomiting 1 hr corncake123 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 44,476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,462
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 104,793
More from around the web