Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#711620 Apr 4, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>America is filled with starving fatherless kids? And we're complaining about helping them? Oh really? Let's see what the latest statistics say about that assertion. You're about as stupid as they come lady.
In 2012, 46.5 million people (15.0 percent) were in poverty.
In 2012, 16.1 million (21.8 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty.
20% or more of the child population in 37 states and D.C. lived in food insecure households in 2011, according to the most recent data available. New Mexico (30.6%) and the District of Columbia (30.0%) had the highest rates of children in households without consistent access to food.[iii]
http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...
Here's a list of food pantries at churches in just 1 U.S. City. Just follow the link.
http://www.associatedchurches.org/templates/S...
28 churches that reach out to help with food in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
http://www.yellowpages.com/denver-co/church-f...
27 in Denver Colorado. Notice that link isn't even a Christian link. It's yellow pages numbskull.
Let's see what else I can do to embarrass the sh!t out of you. This is fun.:)(Yeah I can be a real dick towards people like you)
http://foodbankst.org/index.asp...
This list has 18 mobile food bank dates set up for people. 8 are churches while the rest are divided up between fire departments and community centers. Oh, and a High School.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Your Internet links do nothing to support a living person who is alone with these issues and can't even afford the Internet."

The links do provide a resource for many people who can pass the information on to those who don't have internet.
And here's a statistic regarding the average number of homes with internet service in the U.S.
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/26/nearly-78-percen...
If you read the article, you'll see that 94% have internet, while 78% have broadband.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why would your links be more credible than talking to and meeting people who are daily living in these circumstances?"

Because the data presented on the websites is collected by social workers and volunteers who meet these people and help them on a daily basis. Go figure. Critical thinking isn't your forte is it?
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why are links only credible to christians when they support whatever cool story they're trying to sell?"

Well obviously they're also credible to the churches that sponsor food drives and food banks. They're credible to people who want to find out so they can get help or donate. Obviously they aren't credible to you because they destroy your idiotic complaints. Awww, too bad :( Suck it up buttercup.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Have you personally tried to get help from those websites? If so, I might consider your opinion."

No you wouldn't. You'd accuse me of lying. I don't need the help. I only need to show that the help is out there to correct your ignorance.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Oh the persecuted majority, how you must suffer. "

Yeah we suffer daily. We suffer your flippin' ignorance and stupidity.
Next victim.
All you're really showing is that the

Location hidden

#711621 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text>America is filled with starving fatherless kids? And we're complaining about helping them? Oh really? Let's see what the latest statistics say about that assertion. You're about as stupid as they come lady.
In 2012, 46.5 million people (15.0 percent) were in poverty.
In 2012, 16.1 million (21.8 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty.
20% or more of the child population in 37 states and D.C. lived in food insecure households in 2011, according to the most recent data available. New Mexico (30.6%) and the District of Columbia (30.0%) had the highest rates of children in households without consistent access to food.[iii]
http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...
Here's a list of food pantries at churches in just 1 U.S. City. Just follow the link.
http://www.associatedchurches.org/templates/S...
28 churches that reach out to help with food in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
http://www.yellowpages.com/denver-co/church-f...
27 in Denver Colorado. Notice that link isn't even a Christian link. It's yellow pages numbskull.
Let's see what else I can do to embarrass the sh!t out of you. This is fun.:)(Yeah I can be a real dick towards people like you)
http://foodbankst.org/index.asp...
This list has 18 mobile food bank dates set up for people. 8 are churches while the rest are divided up between fire departments and community centers. Oh, and a High School.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Your Internet links do nothing to support a living person who is alone with these issues and can't even afford the Internet."

The links do provide a resource for many people who can pass the information on to those who don't have internet.
And here's a statistic regarding the average number of homes with internet service in the U.S.
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/26/nearly-78-percen...
If you read the article, you'll see that 94% have internet, while 78% have broadband.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why would your links be more credible than talking to and meeting people who are daily living in these circumstances?"

Because the data presented on the websites is collected by social workers and volunteers who meet these people and help them on a daily basis. Go figure. Critical thinking isn't your forte is it?
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Why are links only credible to christians when they support whatever cool story they're trying to sell?"

Well obviously they're also credible to the churches that sponsor food drives and food banks. They're credible to people who want to find out so they can get help or donate. Obviously they aren't credible to you because they destroy your idiotic complaints. Awww, too bad :( Suck it up buttercup.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Have you personally tried to get help from those websites? If so, I might consider your opinion."

No you wouldn't. You'd accuse me of lying. I don't need the help. I only need to show that the help is out there to correct your ignorance.
Divinity Surgeon wrote, "Oh the persecuted majority, how you must suffer. "

Yeah we suffer daily. We suffer your flippin' ignorance and stupidity.
Next victim.
All you're really showing is that the U.S. is a Western country with 3rd world statistics.

You also incarcerate more people than any other Western country.

The U.S has the highest teen pregnancy percentage rate out of all the Western countries.

All you've shown is that Christianity is a failed moral system by which to live.

Which I already know but thank you for your participation :-)

*you'll note that christians consider those who do not believe as they do, victims, interesting*

Location hidden

#711622 Apr 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>All you're really showing is that the
*cell glitch*

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#711623 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> this isn't a tell all puppet, but you have not said anything we did not already know. Did you forget to use your spell check again?
aww, aint that cute? little susie d cuntstain is trying to imitate me. you're about as original as joe "the great plagiarizer" biden.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#711624 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a dumb cuntstain.
I figured that our a long time ago ;)

little susie dipshit, "whatever you do to me, i'll do right back and i'll take credit for thinking of it!!"; unoriginal as ever. why don't you tell us all about your degrees again while the rest of the people on this thread continue to correct your spelling.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#711625 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure. Of course I'll black out identifying information to protect my own identity and that of the congregation (never can be too careful enough on the internet ya know) but I'd be glad to forward such information to a responsible person. Anyone can walk in off the street and see it posted in plain sight.
You mean on the Internet, do you not? "Black out" sounds like redacting hard copy.

If so, I'd be glad to look at it. When can you post it?

Fennario

#711626 Apr 5, 2014
Susie D wrote:
I am ONLY taking the class so I can add it to my highly qualified status in Science.
LOL.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#711627 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaahahahahah!
I've been weighed?
She thinks she can do that. She sees herself as some kind of an authority figure or some damn thing.

She's an idiot.

Reminds me of yellowdog.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#711628 Apr 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya ever look in the mirror and see a real faint pencil line fog?
That's yer head!
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Well, if it were anyone of real value insulting my intelligence,
We can't insult what you don't have.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#711630 Apr 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
*cell glitch*
Oh.
I figgered that bejeezzes(adonai) done cut yer post off at the pass so's ya didn't make them "special" crister folks look like the fools they are.
I reckon I should'a knowed better huh?
So do ya talk ta ghosts? Or is this jist a spook writer here? It seems ta be related ta the suzieduzie reject crister that cant pass a chemistry test without cheat'n, Y'know?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#711631 Apr 5, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
She *is* an unintentional laugh riot, isn't she?

I tried to stay away from this place, but like the scene of a train wreck I couldn't help stopping in to take another peek.

Fennario

#711632 Apr 5, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
. What about the following is wrong?... Intelligent design begins with the observation that intelligent agents produce complex and specified information (CSI).
That part. It's not an observation. It's a guess. That doesn't make it pseudoscience, but it makes your statement wrong.

Worse, no laboratory finding would cause the DI to cease funding efforts pursuing that goal, nor cause its funded scientists to cease distorting and overemphasizing whatever findings can be speciously argued to fit it, nor to cause them to stop ignoring or deliberately misinterpreting contradictory findings. Their faith and their desire for funding that is tied to a religious agenda pervert their scientific objectivity.

That part makes it pseudoscience - like astrology.

Location hidden

#711633 Apr 5, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Aaaahahahahahahah! I know! I'm still laff'n myself! The only "degree" this bible weasel has is on the side of a rectal thermometer! LOL!
ROTFLMPAO!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#711634 Apr 5, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree with you Susie D, but Christians have a loooong history of disrespecting women, keeping them from leadership in churches, not letting women work outside the home, submitting to the husband in leadership, and more or less keeping them barefoot and pregnant.
All the Judeo-Christian religions disrespect women to various degrees, and the Islam branch is deadly and pure evil....the Hindu's are not much better....think killing little girl babies
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>It is your prerogative to disagree, however, I am a Christian woman who does work
Where do you find time to work when you're sitting on your fat ass in front of your computer posting here?

Do you post from work, like your brother in christ waaasssuuup? That makes you a thieving hypocrite just like him.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#711635 Apr 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
*cell glitch*
What'd you call me?

Location hidden

#711636 Apr 5, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks she can do that. She sees herself as some kind of an authority figure or some damn thing.
She's an idiot.
Reminds me of yellowdog.
Aaaahahahah! Yeah!
Both of 'em got's "man o' god" syndrome! LOL!
There gonna be a cast'n evil spells on us pretty soon sis, so watch out fer the poop that starts ta fly'n!
<snort>

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#711637 Apr 5, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Once I figure out a poster is not worth my time or that a poster just does not have the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, I stop posting to them.
We are obviously all worth your time, otherwise you wouldn't reply to any of us.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>You do not offend me, but rather bore me with your childish irrelevant post about hate.
Classic case of projection. One of my aunts is a psychiatrist; she'd have a field day with you!

Shove your prayers back up your ass where you got them.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#711638 Apr 5, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I do not hate anyone.
Then why do you call your sister a bitch?

Location hidden

#711639 Apr 5, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
She *is* an unintentional laugh riot, isn't she?
I tried to stay away from this place, but like the scene of a train wreck I couldn't help stopping in to take another peek.
Wolves is like that y'know....;)

Fennario

#711640 Apr 5, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> there are several and when you place your own numbers in, it gives the step by step with the numbers YOU plug in.:)
Here is just one of MANY
http://calculator.tutorvista.com/chemistry/56...
Show us a site that would produce the material you say I cut-and-pasted. You can't. The work shown was my own, and it was offered as a gift to you. Your response has been reprehensible. It is ungrateful, derogatory, and dishonest. Does any of that matter to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 21 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
More from around the web