Prove there's a god.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#711543 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Again, take action. You do realize that Christians and other religious groups are MORE charitable than non-religious people/atheist/agnostics? If this is such an issue, why aren’t you guys helping more?
http://business.time.com/2012/08/21/how-relig...
you only do it because you think your god is watching you.

we do it because we believe in doing the right thing for its own sake.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#711544 Apr 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize you spelled both those the same right? "it's minuscule, not minuscule" Maybe you should to more reflecting and less correcting??? Just sayin :)
it's fashion "sense," not "sence," you stupid slut for jesus. maybe YOU should do more--not "to more"--reflecting and less correcting?

just sayin'.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#711545 Apr 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and we may not disagree? Why not?
As a side note (and absolitely no disrespect to thewordofme): Darwin's Stepchild is one of the smartest posters I have had the pleasure of meeting on here. When it comes to science in general, I would rank his opinion very high, amongst people like HFY, FossilBob, Polymath. When it comes to mathematics, he is damned near unbeatable. If DS disagrees with someone - anyone (IANS, Mac, Khat, Aura, Catcher, myself even)- over anything even remotely related to science, I would damn well listen what he has to say and more often than not his argument would sway me.
I would think that you as a claimed scholar would embrace a source of knowledge, not sneer at it.
Heck, if he disagreed with me, I'd have to take a long hard look at whatever it was I said.

Yo, DF!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711546 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That is speculation, not fact.
Wrong! Evolution is scientific fact. Modern organisms have evolved from ancestral organisms and continue to change. Christian pseudoscience isn't science and the evolution denying godbot is amongst the most ignorant cretins on earth. You're totally humiliating yourself, kid!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711547 Apr 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
If Dio ever started a church, I would have worshipped him
I'll never forgive Ritchie Blackmore for not reuniting with Ronnie Dio before his death. Ronnie wanted to come home and the fans pestered him, but no one has been able to pry Ritchie away from the succubus.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711548 Apr 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
So 90% of them were Chrisitans.
Are you a moron or a liar ?
Ghost Writer is both a moron and liar. He's also a coward.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711549 Apr 4, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
The point was evolution does not explain creation.
Creationism is juvenile mythology. Life on earth had an entirely natural origin.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#711550 Apr 4, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Doc? You're another clueless one. A quick internet search using the correct search query would help you to avoid looking as ignorant as you really are. Ready to be schooled "princess of poop?" (You'll need to wash it off your nose after I rub it in):)

http://lionheart.org/youth/the_power_source_p...
A Christian resource for teen parents

http://walkinginthereign.com/ministries/lady-...
A Christian resource for single teen moms

http://www.tmcint.org/
Yet another Christian resource dedicated to helping single teen moms- hey RR 3 so far right?
shall I keep embarrassing her or just let it go? No, I'll continue.:)

http://www.all.org/article/index/id/MjYxMQ/
All Life League list of physicians who support pro life

http://www.aaplog.org/aaplog-physician-direct...
Pro-life medical directory by state for expecting mothers

http://www.cmda.org/wcm
A website that lists Christian Medical and Dental Associations

http://onemoresoul.com/nfp-directory
An online directory for pro-life service providers

http://www.physiciansforlife.org/
Website resource dedicated to physicians who support pro-life

Are you starting to get the picture yet? There's approximately 4,000 pro-life service providers nationwide here in the United States. Do your homework before spouting off. It will keep you from looking ignorant and keep sarcastic people like me from correcting your ignorance.:)

Next victim.
Really? Then why are y'all complaining so much and why is America filled with starving, fatherless kids?

Your Internet links do nothing to support a living person who is alone with these issues and can't even afford the Internet.

Why would your links be more credible than talking to and meeting people who are daily living in these circumstances?

Why are links only credible to christians when they support whatever cool story they're trying to sell?

Have you personally tried to get help from those websites? If so, I might consider your opinion.

Oh the persecuted majority, how you must suffer.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711551 Apr 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Hey Scrooge, what's up with that dude?
Which dude? I hiked 10 miles with an elevation gain of over 2,000 feet today and a whole lotta shit has been posted in this forum. I wish they'd limit the daily posts so we didn't have to scroll through a thousand infantile posts from Retarded Redneck on a daily basis.

Location hidden

#711552 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Just" 4,000?

Divinity Surgeon needs more than that....

Well, never mind. You could post a million and she'd still be stuck-on-hate.
Nah, I leave the hating and lying for good christians like yourself.

Location hidden

#711553 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text>Well I didn't even look up the ones in Canada or Australia. I could just for my own amusement. Maybe tomorrow. Have a good night.
Yeah, post about christian support in Australia, it'll be fun.

Bring it.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711554 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Intelligent design begins with the observation that intelligent agents produce complex and specified information (CSI).
Intelligent Design isn't science, you f*cking moron!

How many does this irrefutable scientific fact need to be explained to you before it penetrates your completely brainwashed mind?

You're a mentally retarded godbot making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself and should be institutionalized immediately.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711555 Apr 4, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I agree. But it's happening now, and I consider it a privilege not only to watch, but to be able to participate. It's too bad our Christian friends can't enjoy this as well, but obviously, they can't since they have decided to support the church.
We're definitely turning the corner and the recent Christian films are a feeble effort to save this abomination from extinction.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711556 Apr 4, 2014
I love knowledge.
Stop deluding yourself, you pathologically lying brainwashed azzhole!

You love Christian revisionist history and Christian pseudoscience, which you shamelessly use to rationalize your self-degrading and self-destructive Christian cultist lifestyle.

You're an utterly despicable f*cking coward!

Location hidden

#711557 Apr 4, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double edged razor blades than go to a gay bath house.

He's gotta wait for Thing1 to tell him it's ok.
Fair enough.

Hey Le_Le!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711558 Apr 4, 2014
Caitlin wrote:
I want u to know there's a God his name is JESus Christ
Hey religiously retarded redneck bitch, there's no god and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth. You're completely out of your f*cking mind!

Location hidden

#711559 Apr 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't show what you ain't got!
<SNORT>
I'll second that snort and raise you a pfffttttbbbb.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#711560 Apr 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I see. So cristers just shit people out ther ass huh? Now it's all beginning to make some sense.
Christians can accurately be described as societal excrement.

Location hidden

#711561 Apr 4, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>and when you write fashion sense, it's with an " S."

as t-town clown's smarter brother would say, "YOU'RE DUMB!!!!!!!!!!"
Aw, you spelt you're in context and correctly. Ok, I shall accept you as a suitable replacement for Clownie.

Location hidden

#711562 Apr 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>:) Thanks!
You're most welcome :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min --IslandGurL-- 4,370
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Holy Chosen Child 690,647
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Ice Man 42,605
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 3 hr His Eminency dr S... 26
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 4 hr what I do 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 47
More from around the web