Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#711208 Apr 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Darwinian evolution?? On what good for nothing creationist website did you get that term?...
Is RR a Buck wannabe or one of Buck's sockpuppets ?

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#711209 Apr 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane people give guidance to the insane. You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.
Don't you know it's illegal to practice medicine without a license and unethical to diagnose a patient online without an exam first?

That reminds me- how is that blood pressure doing? Am I pissing you off yet? I have a goal here ya know.:)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, this should do it!! Here's a joke I think you'll hate. At least I hope so!!

Satan walks into a church and everyone gets scared and runs out, except one little old man.
He sits there calmly waiting for the service to start. Satan starts getting a little annoyed that the old man doesn't show any fear. Satan walks over to him and says, Why aren't you afraid of me? You do know who I am don't ya?"

The old man turns to look and says "Yeah, yeah, I know who you are. Why should I be afraid of you? Your little sister Madelyn Murray O'Hair was my neighbor for a while, and your little brother Scrooge was my paper-boy. I wasn't afraid of their dumb asses either."

:D

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#711210 Apr 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
Of course you were degrading. Murdering 3000 babies a day.
A fetus is not a baby. Not in the eyes of the law, nor in the eyes of science
A fetus is unborn offspring. In our case, that'd be an unborn human.

It's fair to call it a baby, not exactly accurate, but fair.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#711211 Apr 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such debate. Evolution is proven scientific fact and creationism is juvenile mythology.
The point was evolution does not explain creation.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711212 Apr 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Do you think anybody, including your family members, cares that you are committing slow motion suicide by smoking cigarettes?
Are you doing something that will prevent your death?

We're all dying, man. All of us.

It's a slow process.
And don't say no one cares if I go to the gym. There are those who do care.
No one cares if you go to the gym.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711213 Apr 4, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
A zygote without a brain is not a "baby" or a "child".
Ya I know. That's a single cell.

Zygotes aren't aborted.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#711214 Apr 4, 2014
"Masturbating is murder. Every sperm is a human life" - RR

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711215 Apr 4, 2014
wilderide wrote:
Please explain to the class all the reasons that a woman might have to seek an abortion.
The reasons I think are worthy or all reasons?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711216 Apr 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Darwinian evolution?? On what good for nothing creationist website did you get that term? Are you going to tell us now about the evolution of a banana too, or tell us that the Moon has too little dust on it?
Also. We see evolution occuring right here, right now. We see small differences from one genertion to the next.. Just a minor change in behaviour, can lead to a minor change i diet. A minor change in diet can lead to a minor change in teeth structure. Which can lead to different jaw muscles. Which can lead to more altered behaviour. Fact is, we document these differences every day.
Please dude, if you do not understand what fossil evidence is, DO NOT TRY AND USE IT IN AN ARGUMENT.
How on earth would anyone know what happened from one generation to the next for a species extinct for thousands, millions or even billions of years?
What we do with palaeontological evidence, is we note similarities. When we have that, we try and place it taxonomically. If indeed the species share an ancestor, we can make notes on what is different and then deduct that over time changes A, B, C and D took place
The way I see it, we have F, J, R, W.

Not complete and with huge gaps.

If you did not know English and were given those four letters, could you extrapolate the rest?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711217 Apr 4, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no facts or evidence to back that "speculation" up I suppose?
No. That isn't a fact, it's speculation.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#711218 Apr 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"Masturbating is murder. Every sperm is a human life" - RR
haha! that is fked straight up!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711219 Apr 4, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
What is a fact is that you modified my post to suit your purpose.
I snipped your post at the first sentence because you said it was just my claim that the world's largest religion is Christianity.

When the first sentence is ridiculous, it's hard to keep reading, Catcher.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#711220 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The reasons I think are worthy or all reasons?
Let's hear the worthy reasons. That should be a much shorter list.

San Francisco

#711221 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That isn't a fact, it's speculation.
Huh. I can't imagine why any scientist would put forward such a baseless claim which had absolutely no scientific evidence to back it up.

San Francisco

#711222 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Zygotes aren't aborted.
A zygote isn't just a single cell. Throughout the first term of a fetus it has no developed brain, nor any neural system with any ability to feel pain.

Speaking to those who oppose abortion in any case for any reason (which I don't think is your view) I really wonder where those people get off advocating for a fetus over an adult woman. They aren't pro-life, they are pro-fetus. Especially since those same people often support the death penalty. I just don't get it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711223 Apr 4, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. I can't imagine why any scientist would put forward such a baseless claim which had absolutely no scientific evidence to back it up.
Did I say "baseless claim"?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#711225 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Zygotes aren't aborted.
They are aborted all the time. The most common method is called a miscarriage.

Your deity aborts zygotes and fetuses far more than any human.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#711226 Apr 4, 2014
Hey Scrooge, what's up with that dude?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#711227 Apr 4, 2014
wilderide wrote:

A zygote isn't just a single cell. Throughout the first term of a fetus it has no developed brain, nor any neural system with any ability to feel pain.
Speaking to those who oppose abortion in any case for any reason (which I don't think is your view) I really wonder where those people get off advocating for a fetus over an adult woman. They aren't pro-life, they are pro-fetus. Especially since those same people often support the death penalty. I just don't get it.
No, I do not oppose abortion. I just don't like it and I would never recommend it, but I would also never try to prevent somebody from doing what they want to do.

It's not about being pro-fetus or pro-woman or anti-fetus or anti-woman, it's about hoping that people choose life instead of death. It's about teaching people to use better judgment so that the unwanted pregnancy never happens in the first place.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#711228 Apr 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I snipped your post at the first sentence because you said it was just my claim that the world's largest religion is Christianity.
When the first sentence is ridiculous, it's hard to keep reading, Catcher.
What I stated was a fact. What you are doing is modifying it. Won't work.

ROCCO said:
By your own claim the world's largest religion is Christianity. It certainly is true in the US.
(Rocco wasn't asserting any other claim other than RR's claim, even if such other claim is, or isn't fact. RR wants a red herring introduced).

Rocco also said (which RRR wishes would disappear since they are facts he chooses to ignore):

Extrapolating from that, the largest percentage of teen/unwed births are to Christians. If you're truly so concerned about abortions, you can certainly help your church spread the word about how to stop those pregnancies from happening in the first place.

Especially since the majority of them are occurring by Christian boys knocking up Christian girls. But since your god set the example by raping a 12-year old betrothed virgin, it doesn't look like it's going to get any better anytime soon.

IN THE UNITED STATES, THE VAST MAJORITY OF ABORTIONS ARE BY CHRISTIAN WOMEN:

https://www.guttmacher.org/in-the-know/charac...

See Q #3 Especially:

What proportion of U.S. women obtaining abortions are religious?
Answer
More than seven in 10 U.S. women obtaining an abortion report a religious affiliation (37% protestant, 28% Catholic and 7% other), and 25% attend religious services at least once a month.[38] The abortion rate for protestant women is 15 per 1,000 women, while Catholic women have a slightly higher rate, 22 per 1,000.[32]

ROCCO suggests RRR make a greater effort to educate - and therefore insulate - his female Christian cohorts against accidental and/or unplanned pregnancies - including 13-year-olds.
Blaming secularists/humanists for the "problem" is a blatant falsehood.

Delete again, deceitful maggot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min River Tam 88,356
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 37 min Larry W-Ours 489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 703,781
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 5 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 5 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 7 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1