Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#710867 Apr 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed to have hit your wife, that you divorced; truth.
You claimed to have hit a six month old baby; truth.
You claimed to have used a weapon in order to terrorise a car containing a person; truth.
You claimed to be a misogynist and a racist who sits in his garage drinking; truth.
You are a dishonest buffoon.
What is really disgusting IMHO is that he justifies it and is proud of it.

This is RR's theme song:

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#710868 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to RR having sex with little girls is neither rape not pedophilia.
Right? I sure hope no kids live on his street. Jeez.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#710869 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
What's ridiculous is that people don't plan ahead, they engage in unprotected, unmarital, immoral sex and then they bitch and whine when the woman "miraculously" became pregnant.

Maybe the men and women engaging in unprotected sex should really think about what they're doing BEFORE they engage in unprotected sex.

There are consequences to every action we make. If a man and woman choose to have unprotected sex, they run the risk of having a child you could call "unwanted", or "unplanned".

Obviously some people like abortion, there's just over 3200 abortions every day in the United States alone. I don't know exactly how many happen worldwide on a daily basis, but I know it hovers around 10,000 per day. That's 3 1/2 million babies that are killed.

Every day.

Your presuppositions fail you.

You see a Christian man talking about abortion and you instantly get defensive. You ignore the 1,000 times I've said that I'm pro-choice and that I'd never want to take a person's rights away. That doesn't mean I agree with their choice, but I DO agree with freedom. My only voice here is that I wish for people to choose life over death.

I said nothing of unwanted sex or rape. My post was purely about people CHOOSING to engage in unprotected sex.

How about you let that guard down, re-read my post and then respond?
I see a misogynist, uninformed, possibly retarded male who thinks he gets to decide what women do with their bodies.

In this instance, other than your idiotic comments about atheist women being the ones who get terminations like tra lala, I don't care what pretend friend you worship.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#710870 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When I grade my students, getting the correct answer is worth 10%
Using the correct formulas is worth 40%
Showing your work is worth 50%
My oldest son is VERY good at math, a million times better than I am. He used to get bad grades because he failed to show his work on each and every problem. He has to ability to look at the problem and know the answer, without doing the work, the formula's in his head. Trips me out.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#710871 Apr 3, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't that imply that at least some interpretations are wrong, i.e. some parts of the Bible?
In Judaic tradition it assumed that one can be wrong. The entire tradition is based on "opinions" and debate.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#710872 Apr 3, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism for religiously brainwashed mentally retarded fundieseased Christian godbots like you.
I've always wondered about your use of words. How would I know if I'm brainwashed? Usually a brainwashed person doesn't know it. Should I trust your opinion? If I do trust your opinion should I take it on "faith?"

Oh wait, wait, wait, I got it, I got it;

You want me to go to one of them there "de-conversion centers" so I can be brainwashed in the opposite direction. Got it. That makes soooo much more sense.

Do these "de-conversion centers" accept Obama care coupons or are you going to pay for it? I think you should if it's so important to you.

What a flippin' fruitcake you are.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#710873 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>According to RR having sex with little girls is neither rape not pedophilia.
He's a c0cksuckingmotherf*cking clueless idiot who should have been aborted for the good of humanity.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#710874 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And is just as worthless.
Give a 1st cent. Jewish source. You could try the Talmud for a start.
And why would you presuppose that the Talmud would feature such information? You really are clueless. You and Scrooge need to go delude each other someplace else. He's a fruitcake and you're a nutty professor.(Actually a romper room daycare monitor).
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#710875 Apr 3, 2014
Syl wrote:
I benothing to otGod is real. You do not.
You ask me to prove he's real , I can not.
I ask you to prove to me he's not real. You can not.
Only God himself can prove it to us, He did, at least for me and many other believers,. You ask how or why some of us ? I don't know . We can't prove it .You would not believe it anyway. It's enough to make firm believers of us...But why should argue over over something we humans can't prove
Maybe someday we will have that answer.
Proving God exists? nothing to it.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#710876 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I bopped her on the top of the head to stop her from biting me - truth.
"RR beats women" - lie.

[QUOTE] You claimed to have hit a six month old baby; truth. "

I tapped his diaper-covered butt as discipline.
"RR beats babies" - lie.

[QUOTE You claimed to have used a weapon in order to terrorise a car containing a person; truth. "

I have never claimed I intended to terrorize anyone. You lie.

[QUOTE] You claimed to be a misogynist and a racist who sits in his garage drinking; truth. "

The claim was "RR spends all his spare time drinking beer in his garage", that is a lie.

[QUOTE] You are a dishonest buffoon. "

Let me know when you find something I've been dishonest about, then we'll chat.
Your spin changes with every turn.

Spin away.

Typical dishonest low life christian idiot.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#710877 Apr 3, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
What world do you live in where all rapists practice safe sex?
He wears a condom when he rapes little girls. It makes it OK.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#710878 Apr 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a c0cksuckingmotherf*cking clueless idiot who should have been aborted for the good of humanity.
D@mn!! it's like that huh?

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#710879 Apr 3, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. I guess all the Christians (and Jews and Muslims) who don't take Genesis literally don't believe in God either. I better send them a memo.
Well, she is into one of those seriously fundamentalist non-denominational churches. She once told me she is not religious...I suppose because she doesn't belong to a major organized sect.

But by my understanding of the word "religious", she is VERY religious.
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#710880 Apr 3, 2014
How's that job amalgam, Casper, ians?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#710881 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In Judaic tradition it assumed that one can be wrong. The entire tradition is based on "opinions" and debate.
While most of the parts of the Bible I find the most morally abhorrent reside in the Hebrew Bible, I do at least like the fact that Jewish culture encourages debate, even with religious leaders. I sure wish Christianity was like that too.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#710882 Apr 3, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would you presuppose that the Talmud would feature such information?...
You want to base what a 1st cent. Jew said on a modern Islamic custom while dismissing 2000 years of Jewish commentaries.

You are a moron at best, a liar at worst.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#710883 Apr 3, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she is into one of those seriously fundamentalist non-denominational churches. She once told me she is not religious...I suppose because she doesn't belong to a major organized sect.
But by my understanding of the word "religious", she is VERY religious.
That is the newest Christer fad.

"I don't follow the doctrines of men."
"I don't belong to a church"
etc.

All the while reciting the same doctrines of men and their churches.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#710885 Apr 3, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
While most of the parts of the Bible I find the most morally abhorrent reside in the Hebrew Bible, I do at least like the fact that Jewish culture encourages debate, even with religious leaders. I sure wish Christianity was like that too.
Judaism is more about the diverse cultural history of the community while Christianity is about conformity to a single authority (IE: The Church).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#710887 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to RR having sex with little girls is neither rape not pedophilia.
I have never says anything remotely close to that, you lying scumbag fucknugget.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#710888 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Maybe the men and women engaging in unprotected sex should really think about what they're doing BEFORE they engage in unprotected sex.
wilderide wrote:

Wow.
What world do you live in where all rapists practice safe sex?
You're the second person to mention rape. Where in my post do you see anything reminiscent of rape?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I touch my cousin while she sleeps 4 min Coco butter 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min USaWorldWarMongerer 272,863
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Mychihuahuawillbite 603,252
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 29 min WasteWater 6,396
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 8,003
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr Knock off purse s... 7
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr BenAdam 3,821
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web