Prove there's a god.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#710898 Apr 3, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to base what a 1st cent. Jew said on a modern Islamic custom while dismissing 2000 years of Jewish commentaries.
You are a moron at best, a liar at worst.
Show me some evidence to the contrary of what I said. The only liar here is you. Got a problem with that?:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#710899 Apr 3, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that working out for you? Do you make god inspired decisions after you pray? Are you spiritually guiding others here on this thread because of your prayers?
Maybe you should try looking at evidence some time and using it to make decisions, such as the evidence for the powerlessness of your prayers in both your life and your Topix ministry.
"Topix ministry" LOL!
<snort>

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#710900 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I bopped her on the top of the head to stop her from biting me - truth.
"RR beats women" - lie.
<quoted text>
I tapped his diaper-covered butt as discipline.
Bopped and tapped.

And dodged and danced.

Word jumbles, PhelpsLite, word jumbles.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#710901 Apr 3, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention it. Because, as usual, you spouted off without thinking about what you were saying.
In that post, I specifically used the word "choose", as in people choosing to have unpritected sex.

In what way is rape a choice of both parties?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#710902 Apr 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dafuq have you written that even suggests you might be pro choice?
The part when I said I'm pro-choice, I agree with freedom of choice and I'd wish that people would choose life over death.

I've only said that like a dozen damn times today.

Pay attention.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#710903 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I know churches in America are closing their doors. There's 1/3 less churches today than in 1950. It's sad.
An awful lot of people disagree with you. What's sad to me is that there are still so many remaining and spitting out so many damaged people into the neighborhoods while scarfing up what should be charitable contributions and spending them marketing Christianity and supporting useless clergy.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The reason why your sons friend thinks it isn't "cool" to be religious anymore us because he doesn't like being told what to do, he doesn't like it that the Christian gospel teaches morality, maturity and a strong belief in Jesus.
Get a clue. The reasons are the reasons I've been giving you all along. Your church is self-destructing on prime time: People see the immorality, hatred, hypocrisy and bullying. The war on same sex marriage has hurt the church tremendously. People simply didn't approve that selfishness for no reason.

And the war on science is extremely damaging. The church just can't resist making a fool of itself as it is doing now with the Cosmos series.

Fennario

#710904 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Churches have done it to themselves. For too long they've changed from a trust in Christ gospel to a feel good, real good, health, wealth, and prosperity gospel.
Now you're contradicting yourself. You just finished blaming the kids. You´ll say anything except that religion is simply being seen as irrelevant and destructive by more and more people.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There will be a revival of the Christian gospel in America, it's already happening. Christians are beginning to see their shortcomings and are galvanizing together. Jesus told us it's gonna be a hard road, we're up for it.
I'm going to start calling you Baghdad Bob.

Look at the quality of people speaking against it. People like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye. They consider them smart and decent. The entertainment media consider the church and clergy comical, and brilliant comedians have been roasting it since Lenny Bruce, including Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Lewis Black, Jon Stewart and Ricky Gervais. They're all brilliant and decent, and they all consider your religion a bad joke.

And the most prominent Christians are laughingstocks - Bush. Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, Robertson, and even the dead ones like Phelps, Falwell, who are still despised posthumously..

How will you survive all of that? A miracle?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#710905 Apr 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bopped and tapped.
And dodged and danced.
Word jumbles, PhelpsLite, word jumbles.
Don't get all pissy when you're caught up in your lies and exaggerations.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#710906 Apr 3, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, Christianity is an ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma based indoctrination system. A de-conversion center would reverse the programming of this barbaric religious cult. You certainly are a f*cking fruitcake!
Yeah I heard ya the first time blah blah blah. But are you angry yet? That's all I care about with regard to you. Let me know what else I can do to piss you off. I have a goal here.:)

Oh and here's the dictionary definition of Christianity. It doesn't match up with yours. You do know what a dictionary is right?

Christianity:

the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chr...

Let's compare this with what you claimed it is. Um, nope. You lose again.

Next victim please.

(How's that blood pressure doing?):)
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#710907 Apr 3, 2014
King of the Valley wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are eager to kill the body and the soul with delight. Their selfish endeavours and desires supercede the needs and wills of others in this world. Atheists are the most self-centered and unrighteous people you'll ever come to know.
You're lying Porter boy!

Unable to prove god makes you really angry doesnt it? LOL

Fennario

#710908 Apr 3, 2014
Anon wrote:
My friend's youngest son recently told me it's no longer cool to be religious. Peer pressure and the need for social acceptance weigh heavily on the young..
That's extremely encouraging to read.

And that's where respectable, informed, and articulate people make a difference by speaking out. When good people call religion bad, it matters.

My guess is that you are liked and respected by those that know you. When you tell people why religion is harmful in an even, thoughtful and dignified manner, you make a difference with in all demographics apart from zealous believers, who are unable to hear it.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#710909 Apr 3, 2014
Mother Mary wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, The Bible tells us so.......so that is Gods word......What would Jesus do?Go visit the prophet Warren Jeffs....He is God! He is the third coming of christ!
You're Lying

Why do you xians Lie?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#710910 Apr 3, 2014
Now you're contradicting yourself. You just finished blaming the kids. You´ll say anything except that religion is simply being seen as irrelevant and destructive by more and more people.
I thought that reading was one of your strong suits, I guess I was wrong.

I was talking about churches in America and why I think they've been closing up, not what I think is the cause of the downfall of American family structure.

1-churches closing
2-downfall of family structure

Comprende?
I'm going to start calling you Baghdad Bob.
Whatever.
Look at the quality of people speaking against it. People like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye. They consider them smart and decent. The entertainment media consider the church and clergy comical, and brilliant comedians have been roasting it since Lenny Bruce, including Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Lewis Black, Jon Stewart and Ricky Gervais. They're all brilliant and decent, and they all consider your religion a bad joke.
Who is brilliant and decent is highly subjective, you should know that.
And the most prominent Christians are laughingstocks - Bush. Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, Robertson, and even the dead ones like Phelps, Falwell, who are still despised posthumously..
Who are laughing stocks is highly subjective, you should know that.
How will you survive all of that? A miracle?
How will I survive comic relief and your opinion?

Golly gee, what ever will I do?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#710911 Apr 3, 2014
King of the Valley wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this wholeheartedly....abortion is willful murder and atheists should be hanged.
What should we do with xians who abort?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#710912 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get all pissy when you're caught up in your lies and exaggerations.
You're a tragic figure, Redneck.

They got to you when you were a wee little one.

And they caused you permanent damage.

But for this, you could have amounted to something; you really could have.

Oh well, you'll always have Perris.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#710913 Apr 3, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular humanists kill nearly 1,200,000 fetuses per year.
That's something you're proud of, isn't it?
Wait till we start on kristains...LOL
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#710914 Apr 3, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. You ain't God. You find excuses to reject him for making unicorns. He rejects you cause you are evil.
Lay off the Drugs pricki !!
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#710915 Apr 3, 2014
Syl wrote:
I believe God is real. You do not.
You ask me to prove he's real , I can not.
I ask you to prove to me he's not real. You can not.
Only God himself can prove it to us, He did, at least for me and many other believers,. You ask how or why some of us ? I don't know . We can't prove it .You would not believe it anyway. It's enough to make firm believers of us...But why should argue over over something we humans can't prove
Maybe someday we will have that answer.
You've been brainwashed into believing nonsense..
Gods not real

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#710916 Apr 3, 2014
An awful lot of people disagree with you.
I don't care. It's a debate about fact, not an argument about opinion.

One of my virtues is being able to acknowledge that there is a problem, if there is a problem, and how to tell the difference. I believe that churches steadily closing in America since the 50s is a problem and I think it won't be a long-term good thing for America if they stay closed.

Americans, even many American Christians, have had enough with the Bakker-types and the Creflo-types. We've had enough of watching our pastors driving the latest Mercedez and his wife has a matching one. We're tired of pastors lying to us about the Gospel of Jesus and diluting Scripture so they can make a profit. American churches that still teach the Gospel and that aren't profit-driven are the ones that are still thriving and will always thrive. Once American Christians realize how wrong we've been the past century and get back to teaching and preaching about the Gospel of Jesus, you'll see a rise, a revival, in the American churches.
What's sad to me is that there are still so many remaining and spitting out so many damaged people into the neighborhoods while scarfing up what should be charitable contributions and spending them marketing Christianity and supporting useless clergy.
On this, you & I agree. Remember the story I told you about the last time I went to church and why I walked out mid-sermon? That's a true story. Sad, unfortunate, painful to admit, but true.
Get a clue. The reasons are the reasons I've been giving you all along. Your church is self-destructing on prime time: People see the immorality, hatred, hypocrisy and bullying. The war on same sex marriage has hurt the church tremendously. People simply didn't approve that selfishness for no reason.
Christianity is not here to promote evil or wickedness in any way. From the Tammy Faye's to the Anna Nicole's. From the Phelp's to the Harris', Christianity is not here for them. It's here to promote the teachings of Jesus and the reason why He did what He did.

Christianity cannot condone the acts of none of the four listed above, and it cannot condone that which violates it's teachings. Immoral sex is one of those teachings. If you're asking Christians to accept homosexuality, you might as well ask us to accept brothels, hookers, murder and drugs. We can't do that.

I know you have an affinity for the gay folks out there and it pisses you off at Christians that we don't accept them as you do. Tough shit.
And the war on science is extremely damaging. The church just can't resist making a fool of itself as it is doing now with the Cosmos series.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Not only did Christianity invent science, there are many, many Christian scientists out there.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#710917 Apr 3, 2014
peter1 wrote:
wanker
That's nice.
So, do you have any "other" nicknames we should know of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min River Tam 123,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,446
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr 07 Mustang 7,160
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 4 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web