Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#710077 Apr 2, 2014
I read a hilarious article today.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/04/miss-appro...

Ok the subject isn't funny but what is funny is christians going to court over a "in god we trust seal".

Or going to court at all.

I guess they really don't trust in their "god" after all.

Who are these people paying lip service to? Smh.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#710078 Apr 2, 2014
Biblical marriage? Yeah right.

Read your bibles and realise how stupid that sounds.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/31/how-...

Lost a generation. Ner ner ner ner ner!

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#710079 Apr 2, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
... troll.
Now there is some weapons grade projection...

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#710080 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA South (AKA Bible Belt) is full of these ignorant perverts who worry 24/7 about gay men and men masturbating. "Southern Man" sure fantasizes a lot about other men's genitalia.
I wonder how much money they are going to spend trying to uphold that antimasturbating law and how they are going to go into peoples bedrooms and catch them. There are already laws about doing anything sexual in public. So it is a reduntant law to begin with.

Location hidden

#710081 Apr 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya reap what ya sow....
Question for atheists: How could you not worship God which would potentially send you to Hell for not believing in Him?
The same way people of any religion can worship gods of which there is not one shread of evidence that it exists.

Location hidden

#710082 Apr 2, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more fun to hunt bare.
But I wouldn't suggest going bear hunting bare. You would look like you lost a cat fight.

Location hidden

#710083 Apr 2, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It was awesome... paralyzingly so at first. They usually run. Don't know how long that one watched me before it was noticed, but it wasn't in any hurry.
The hike out was exciting too. A pine tree had fell across the trail. I crawled over it on the way in, and started to do the same on the way out. As soon as I threw my leg over, three deer jumped up and bolted off into the woods.
SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!
Have you ever reacted so fast you don't even remember moving? One Sunday we were fishing on the river bank and I ran out of worms. About 50 feet away were piles of leaves where we would always find wood wigglers. I am barefoot and bent over raking and picking up worms and when I moved my left leg to make another step, as I put my foot down I felt the leaves move under my foot. It was like a chunk of time disappeared, cause one second I feel the movement and the next I am 3-4 feet away and watching a 5 ft.cotton mouth slowly slither out of the pile. I have no memory of moving at all.

That is the only time I was thankful I was barefoot. If I had shoes on, I don't believe I would have felt the movement before putting so much weight on the snake that it would have bitten me. I must have barely touched it, cause it didn't upset the snake, just made him crawl away.

Location hidden

#710084 Apr 2, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I live right next to an area where Wildlife Management relocates nuisance bear in the southeast region to the Cherokee National Forest.
They're all over.
Bears are every where. I have seen tracks, but never the bear. They stay out of our way if possible. They can smell us 5 miles away. And avoid us. The only time we are in danger is if they have a kill they are guarding or you get too close to their cubs.

And let us have a bad year for acorns and nuts and you will have bears come into town to raid the trash cans. About every 5 years or so we have a year like that and Atlanta has bears all over the place. Poor guys have to eat something.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#710085 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is typical racist white trash. Our "Bible Belt" is full of them. Seems a large number of them are employable and uneducated and spend their welfare checks on computers and Internet access.
Yup, and funnily enough (and rather bravely I thought considering his usual cowering behind religion) he has admitted this.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#710086 Apr 2, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>Bears are every where. I have seen tracks, but never the bear. They stay out of our way if possible. They can smell us 5 miles away. And avoid us. The only time we are in danger is if they have a kill they are guarding or you get too close to their cubs.

And let us have a bad year for acorns and nuts and you will have bears come into town to raid the trash cans. About every 5 years or so we have a year like that and Atlanta has bears all over the place. Poor guys have to eat something.
I think they're beautiful.

#710087 Apr 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you write stupid shit like:
ChristineM wrote:
Why are you called riverside?
Ahh so you believe I am a clairvoyant mind reader?

And you think that you avatar tells the world you are not called riverside but billy billshit?

Sorry buddy such magic tricks only mean anything to godbots of little intelligence.

On topic you are called by your screen name, be a man and live with it

Location hidden

#710088 Apr 2, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
In my very early tens (10,11,12) I often went to church by myself and tried to understand and believe what I was being told about God, Jesus, and the beginning of humankind. It never took hold, I could never believe the stories....I knew in my heart that the whole thing was a con, a scam, and common sense told me the stories could not be true.
At the age of 13 I basically came out as an atheist. Over the years before the internet I was not a in your face atheist, just a unbeliever and not afraid to tell people that....if we got into an appropriate discussion.
I did not then, or now, think the Church (generic) was unimportant....I fully understand its social importance and wish them well....except for the fundamentalist denominations.
It took the fundamentalist and their mischievous and very evil wedge strategy and attempts to insert their literal interpretation of the Bible (which I know without a doubt is mostly lies) into our schools and political system (the Republican Party is controlled by right wing religious nuts) to make me more disposed to argue with you and your brethren.
You do know that some (lots) of evangelical fundamentalists want the US controlled by OT laws?
Your story is exactly like mine. As a child I just could not believe in the stories and dismissed religion by my early teens. The same when I heard about the Wedge Strategy.

#710089 Apr 2, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree that it is not that good a movie, but there is a campy quality to it that I find appealing.
Another of Stallone's movies I like is Cliffhanger. Stallone's performance is barely above his typical tepid style (and saying tepid is being generous), but I think Lithgow's performance as the anti-hero stole the show. But then, Lithgow is a vastly superior actor compared to Stallone.
I have only seen cliffhanger once despite it being repeated on TV every few months.

That once was enough.

I agree though that John Lithgow is a far superior actor

#710090 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Brit. I'm American; we just popped into existence recently, you see. ;)
I was referring to the ancestry of the human race and contrary to the opinion of some people even Americans are human…

#710091 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside is a reference to a city (and county) in Southern California. It's an unattractive, economically-depressed redneck magnet that is best flown over.
Yup I’ve flown over it, I've been there for a few hours. Can’t say it was too memorable though

#710092 Apr 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
His racism justification story has changed more than three times.
Yeah, that’s our arrarr for you.

#710093 Apr 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
:) It's pretty good .
BTW I rarely go to the theater, I pirate them all, but would rather have the better copy when impressed enough. Which means I need a ChristineM copy, that would be a prizem of considerable value.
:)
Oh smoothie - I bet you sat this to all the girls…

#710094 Apr 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> LOL that's because guys like him don't really act, They just STAR in a film.
Perhaps star is a bit of a misnomer

Location hidden

#710095 Apr 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn't they just stone her to death, poor girl.
That would have been more humane than having to live the rest of your life with your rapist. Men made those laws with no concern over the feeling of the girls.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#710096 Apr 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What is this Yahweh ghost you speak of?"
Something that the Christians and Jews believe in.

I know, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,032
More from around the web