Prove there's a god.
Gob

United States

#710068 Apr 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you credit for an excellent job in summing up brainwashed coward Ghost Writer.
He's a sad case. I hate to see someone ruin a perfectly good education with an extreme confirmation bias of the type that religious brainwashing installs. It makes him think he's putting in the work to justify his beliefs, but really he's fooling himself. There are examples of people like him in every religion. They're all confident in their abilities, and think themselves to be more objective and scholarly than the majority of their cohorts. The truth of the matter is, these are just the people who have a greater degree of cognitive dissonance, with an accompanying discomfort that they feel they must resolve by "educating" themselves, and "investigating". They allow themselves to change their minds about small details of their belief system, to convince themselves and others that they're open minded.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#710069 Apr 2, 2014
Gob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a sad case. I hate to see someone ruin a perfectly good education with an extreme confirmation bias of the type that religious brainwashing installs. It makes him think he's putting in the work to justify his beliefs, but really he's fooling himself. There are examples of people like him in every religion. They're all confident in their abilities, and think themselves to be more objective and scholarly than the majority of their cohorts. The truth of the matter is, these are just the people who have a greater degree of cognitive dissonance, with an accompanying discomfort that they feel they must resolve by "educating" themselves, and "investigating". They allow themselves to change their minds about small details of their belief system, to convince themselves and others that they're open minded.
MIRACLES

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Gob

United States

#710070 Apr 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not, I only accept God.
First come, first served.

That's usually how religious indoctrination works.

It's not about the quality of the evidence presented for the claim. It's about getting there first. With your ultra low standard of acceptance, you would have believed almost anything, as long as the people surrounding you believed it too.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#710071 Apr 2, 2014

Location hidden

#710072 Apr 2, 2014
Gob wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Why couldn't they just stone her to death, poor girl.

Location hidden

#710073 Apr 2, 2014
Nope. Still no proof of any god.

Just repugnant religinuts.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/04/woman-atta...

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#710074 Apr 2, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought Lolong was from Africa. Lolong was from Philippines. the Guinness record holder as the biggest croc in captivity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolong
Yo Andet

Yeah, Lolong is a Saltie and they live in and around Australasia. Here in Africa, our biggest crocodile is the Nile Crocodile. As the second biggest crocodillian on earth, they are formidable predators, but the bigger salties has them beat

Location hidden

#710075 Apr 2, 2014
Quick! Rretard, portaloo, assup and nanoanal, quit playing with your noodles!

You'll "turn gay"!

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/04/catholic-n...

Religion is a disease upon mankind, christianity being the worst.
Gob

United States

#710076 Apr 2, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
investigate it yourself !! of course the boy was healed.
If you don't care to support the argument you're trying to make, I don't care either.
andet1987 wrote:
if you think God did not heal that boy, then there is something wrong with you.
LOL
andet1987 wrote:
the reality is, Miracles and God are real. if you think there is no Miracle and there is no God, then you are living in fantasy. you really need a medication. you are mentally sick !!!
Religious faith has really hurt you. The problem is, who can you sue?

Location hidden

#710077 Apr 2, 2014
I read a hilarious article today.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/04/miss-appro...

Ok the subject isn't funny but what is funny is christians going to court over a "in god we trust seal".

Or going to court at all.

I guess they really don't trust in their "god" after all.

Who are these people paying lip service to? Smh.

Location hidden

#710078 Apr 2, 2014
Biblical marriage? Yeah right.

Read your bibles and realise how stupid that sounds.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/31/how-...

Lost a generation. Ner ner ner ner ner!

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#710079 Apr 2, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
... troll.
Now there is some weapons grade projection...

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#710080 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA South (AKA Bible Belt) is full of these ignorant perverts who worry 24/7 about gay men and men masturbating. "Southern Man" sure fantasizes a lot about other men's genitalia.
I wonder how much money they are going to spend trying to uphold that antimasturbating law and how they are going to go into peoples bedrooms and catch them. There are already laws about doing anything sexual in public. So it is a reduntant law to begin with.

Location hidden

#710081 Apr 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya reap what ya sow....
Question for atheists: How could you not worship God which would potentially send you to Hell for not believing in Him?
The same way people of any religion can worship gods of which there is not one shread of evidence that it exists.

Location hidden

#710082 Apr 2, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more fun to hunt bare.
But I wouldn't suggest going bear hunting bare. You would look like you lost a cat fight.

Location hidden

#710083 Apr 2, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It was awesome... paralyzingly so at first. They usually run. Don't know how long that one watched me before it was noticed, but it wasn't in any hurry.
The hike out was exciting too. A pine tree had fell across the trail. I crawled over it on the way in, and started to do the same on the way out. As soon as I threw my leg over, three deer jumped up and bolted off into the woods.
SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!
Have you ever reacted so fast you don't even remember moving? One Sunday we were fishing on the river bank and I ran out of worms. About 50 feet away were piles of leaves where we would always find wood wigglers. I am barefoot and bent over raking and picking up worms and when I moved my left leg to make another step, as I put my foot down I felt the leaves move under my foot. It was like a chunk of time disappeared, cause one second I feel the movement and the next I am 3-4 feet away and watching a 5 ft.cotton mouth slowly slither out of the pile. I have no memory of moving at all.

That is the only time I was thankful I was barefoot. If I had shoes on, I don't believe I would have felt the movement before putting so much weight on the snake that it would have bitten me. I must have barely touched it, cause it didn't upset the snake, just made him crawl away.

Location hidden

#710084 Apr 2, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I live right next to an area where Wildlife Management relocates nuisance bear in the southeast region to the Cherokee National Forest.
They're all over.
Bears are every where. I have seen tracks, but never the bear. They stay out of our way if possible. They can smell us 5 miles away. And avoid us. The only time we are in danger is if they have a kill they are guarding or you get too close to their cubs.

And let us have a bad year for acorns and nuts and you will have bears come into town to raid the trash cans. About every 5 years or so we have a year like that and Atlanta has bears all over the place. Poor guys have to eat something.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#710085 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is typical racist white trash. Our "Bible Belt" is full of them. Seems a large number of them are employable and uneducated and spend their welfare checks on computers and Internet access.
Yup, and funnily enough (and rather bravely I thought considering his usual cowering behind religion) he has admitted this.

Location hidden

#710086 Apr 2, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>Bears are every where. I have seen tracks, but never the bear. They stay out of our way if possible. They can smell us 5 miles away. And avoid us. The only time we are in danger is if they have a kill they are guarding or you get too close to their cubs.

And let us have a bad year for acorns and nuts and you will have bears come into town to raid the trash cans. About every 5 years or so we have a year like that and Atlanta has bears all over the place. Poor guys have to eat something.
I think they're beautiful.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#710087 Apr 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you write stupid shit like:
ChristineM wrote:
Why are you called riverside?
Ahh so you believe I am a clairvoyant mind reader?

And you think that you avatar tells the world you are not called riverside but billy billshit?

Sorry buddy such magic tricks only mean anything to godbots of little intelligence.

On topic you are called by your screen name, be a man and live with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Ice Man 42,547
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Big Al 662
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 23
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 7 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 8 hr haha 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 hr Robert F 690,621
More from around the web