|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. Maybe.
Has andet ever used the word "intelligence" in a post?
there are 9 different types of intelligence:

i believe i have all of these 9 types of intelligence :) but number 6 is my specialty. i can dance very well.

if beauty is intelligence, then i have that too.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

9 types of intelligence:

http://skyview.vansd.org/lschmidt/Projects/Th...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text
You are the one claiming the "serpent in the tree" wasn't a snake. The only "terrestrial serpents" are snakes.
You are still a moron.
It wasn't a snake, it was Satan.

The Bible never refers to him as a snake.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I've felt His presence, I've heard His voice, I've seen His work.
Oh, we understand perfectly. It's YOU who doesn't understand.

God is a delusion created by brain chemistry and brains on god are almost identical to those hallucinating on psychedelic drugs.

Religious addiction is a treatable mental illness and you're an absolutely pathetic Jesus Junkie who should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your inane delusions of grandeur.

No one gives a shit about your blissful ignorance and personal delusions. F*ck off, you religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck load of shit!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when it does? You just posted that to Christine but one page ago.

Hey RR. I have been meaning to ask you. Please, can you define a wild animal for us? Or rather. The plural. "Wild animals".

Appreciated. Thanks

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete and utter imbecile.

"Disown and kill are synonyms, boots aren't shoes, serpents aren't snakes." -RiversideRetard

May a serpent crawl into your boot and disown you.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
Do you really take great personal pride in demonstrating that you're mentally retarded and have the intellectual capacity of a two-year-old in an international forum?

The god hypothesis is a failed scientific hypothesis. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of design. In fact, all scientific evidence fully supports an entirely natural origin for the universe without any need for supernatural guidance. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence of design is practically zero.

Your infantile posts aren't welcome and your compulsive spamming isn't a substitute for the professional mental care you desperately need. F*ck off, you retarded and revolting redneck load of shit!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What "god hypothesis"?
As I explained above, which you evidently lack the capacity to comprehend, the god hypothesis is a failed scientific hypothesis. It's time for you to cease making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in this forum and seek the professional care you desperately need. There's nothing even mildly amusing about being mentally retarded by choice, kid.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer the question... "Why?"... about andet....
I'm not sure.
Maybe I need a new poe meter. Mine has a sticker on the back saying that it isn't intended for use with high-potential BS.
hi Hukt on Fonix :)

nobody is mentally retarded here in Topix. the fact that we all own a computer, know how to read, type, etc , we all are mentally sound. the fact that we are able to pay our internet, phone, rent bills, are proof that we all are of sound minds. we have the brains to survive, live, and take care of ourselves. we are all capable and able.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think it was all history. What surprised me is how much of it is contradicted by or cannot be supported by archeological evidence. I was amazed to learn that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt, that there was no Exodus, and that their was no military incursion of Canaan like the bible reported. I was also stunned to learn that there were legitimate grounds to doubt the historicity of Jesus.
I kind of ushed the Bible down the poop chute when my Sunday school teacher could not tell me when and where the dinosaurs lived. Sure, I still believed, but I then looked at the Bible with a sceptical eye. And as you know, scepticism is cyanide to religion

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no mention of Satan in Genesis.

Read the book you retard.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Get thefuck outta here, ya worthless female.
Get thefuck outta here, you complete waste of a sperm cell!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think it was all history. What surprised me is how much of it is contradicted by or cannot be supported by archeological evidence. I was amazed to learn that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt, that there was no Exodus, and that their was no military incursion of Canaan like the bible reported. I was also stunned to learn that there were legitimate grounds to doubt the historicity of Jesus.
Oh.

Did you ever do average lethal dose testing on mice? If yes, with what substance?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, the sooner you guys rapture, the happier everyone will be.
yes - the Bible says that y'all will be giving each other gifts afterwards like it was your Christmas or something! but this won't last long at all (theologians believe it will be about 3.5 years) during which there will be lots of problems in this world; i.e, intense heat, sore boils from head to toe, nasty insect infestation... only to end with 100lb hail stones crushing all y'all!

have fun!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Then why is it that you have none?
i don't have any antichrist deception cuz i've rejected it...DUH!!!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have failed to answer my question as to WHY you want proof that God exists. It is NOT my obligation to give you proof as the scriptures quote that we believe on faith , not by sight (proof).
You're jealous of the fact that I'm strong enough to trust on faith and you're not.
Your question has been answered.

There is no proof there's a god. That's something I believe.

Do you disagree?

If you do...

Prove there's a god.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Ah but that's where you're wrong.
In reality, it's YOU who's wrong. Unfortunately, you're so feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure that your absolutely worthless life is completely immersed with Christian mythology.

It's been explained to you repeatedly by your rational freethinking intellectual superiors that organized religion is a hoax and Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality, but you just continue making a complete f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum.

You're an utterly despicable coward, national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell with nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
you christians are such a hoot!
your dumb!! ROLE TIDE ROLL!!
no - i'd say that this caught your attention because it's stark bright truth, but you prefer darkness.

your choice of course, but don't even think you're going to bully a person who loves to bully bullies;-)
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
i am here to prove there's God.
No one in the history of the human race has ever provided a single scientific observation in support of supernatural deities. You've proven that you're a gullible fool and a stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized immediately, kid.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
boy your dumb!! anyone who leaves here most likely isn't going to be around to read your stupid response! but you need to get the last word don't you? the jesus that lives in your imagination demands it.
YO BOO!!!
what's it to you? the devil in you just can't handle the Christ in me, but guess who won/wins?;-)

duuuhhh..... yeah i wanna be on the loser team that ends in a lake of fire for all eternity...duhhh....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same God you claim is nonexistent?
That nonexistent God whispered in your ear?
not your god

the real God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Stephania 599,718
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 4,307
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 257,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min CunningLinguist 226,126
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 94,595
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Gray 117,936
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Seraphima 538,555
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Strength and Honor 173,251

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••