“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#709716 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez, Ben.
Go away.
You refuse to answer because you know the ban on homosexuality is only in Levtiicus and by YOUR WORDS is only for ancient Levites.

You spin a web of deceit and get yourself all tangled up in it.
You are proven moron, liar and coward by your own words.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#709717 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR does not impress easily.....
Agreed. You are unteachable.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709718 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Praise God!
If there was a god and he communicated with a mentally retarded subhuman cretin like you then he'd tell you to cease humiliating yourself in an international forum with your daily bombardment of infantile posts. You're a certifiably insane whack job and complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#709719 Apr 1, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know...there is only one real version of the Bible and that is the KJV.[/sarcasm]
(I've actually had Christians tell me this.)
Most Southern USA Christians think God is a W.A.S.P.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#709720 Apr 1, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for her attitude is clear to me: low self esteem;.
So now you're a virtual analyst too?

wow

I like whimsy as much as the next girl, but dang, you're ridiculous.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#709721 Apr 1, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to break this to you, but not everyone in this world is a Christian, and thus not everyone is subject to Christian morality (as if that was anything unified in any case).
According to the Amish, a man putting his penis in a woman's vagina isn't "having sex" unless they move. They call it "soaking".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#709722 Apr 1, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you're fooling?
Ever hear a KKK leader in a TV interview ?

Same word salad.

Location hidden

#709723 Apr 1, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting from a psychological standpoint to see how critical you are of the behavior of others yet when you behave the same way (or worse) you don't see it. But I think being critical of negative behavior is a first step.
Stuff it, pillow biter.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#709724 Apr 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I see your rabid insistence at trolling prevents you from understanding the word "existence". Not surprising that you make an ass of yourself daily.
You were the one posting a link to the chemical responsible for the stench of death and said you preferred it over a living creature.

GFY, Adolf !
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709725 Apr 1, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
They have a need to prove the Bible wrong.
Wrong! The bible proves itself wrong. A person born free then enslaved by the religious cult of their brainwashed parents who possesses an ounce of self-dignity will ultimately choose freedom.

You're an utterly despicable coward who'd rather make a complete f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum and desperately cling to your inane delusions of an imaginary sky daddy and afterlife wonderland than become a free man and bravely accept your own mortality.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#709726 Apr 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff it, pillow biter.
"You overindulge in insults". Not to mention how you marinade in hypocrisy.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#709727 Apr 1, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
Okay, in light of your answer, some new quessies, if I may
1) Genesis is the first book of the Bible. Revelation is the last. I am no Biblical scholar, but I am going to guess that Genesis was written maybe 3000 or so years before Revelation. Am I in the ballpark?
2) Am I correct in assuming that you believe all the books in the Bible is divinely inspired writings? Maybe not verbatim as they deity would have put it, but perhaps it was visions that the deity gave the writers. Would you agree with that?
3) Now. Why is the "fact" (I am using a very liberal translation of the word) that the serpent mentioned in Genesis was actually Satan himself known to the writer of Revelation, but not the writer of Genesis? What happened in the 3000 (or so) years inbetween? Did the deity come into any new knowledge in the mean time?
4) Is it possible that the deity did not know at the time of the Genesis account that the serpent was in fact Satan?
5) If it is not possible and the deity was aware, why would the Genesis writer put to paper "the craftiest of all wild animals"?
6) Then, if it was really the devil in the guise of the serpent, why did the deity curse the animal? What did the animal itself do wrong?
Only those for now
Good questions, Homie Claus.

1. Close enough, the exact date of the writing of Genesis is not known, it's only speculated.

2 .Yes, I'd agree to that. 2 Timothy agrees too, "All Scripture is God-breathed..."

3. I think the fact is that both authors knew the serpent was Satan.

4. No, that is not possible.

5. Because Satan is very crafty and seemingly wild. He used the image (or body) of a serpent to bring sin to a sinless world. He wanted to cause chaos and havoc to God's creations.

6. Whatever the serpent was, God cursed it to become a snake. God uses the snake as a reminder to all humans as a forever symbolic reminder of the Fall, so that every time we see a snake we are reminded of what Satan used to allow us to fall into sin.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#709728 Apr 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're a virtual analyst too?
wow
I like whimsy as much as the next girl, but dang, you're ridiculous.
You don't get the impression that Susie suffers from low self esteem?

Besides, there are worse things than being ridiculous, and wouldn't you agree that I do have some "talent"?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#709729 Apr 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Amish, a man putting his penis in a woman's vagina isn't "having sex" unless they move. They call it "soaking".
That's interesting. I was just listening to an ex-Mormon podcast ("Thank God I'm Atheist", which I highly recommend BTW) where they were describing the same thing in Utah, but they call it "floating", i.e., the Provo Float.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#709730 Apr 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I would gladly trade any one of these creatures'...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaverine" ;
....existence for that of any bear's.
What's your deal with bears?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#709731 Apr 1, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
DS is a solid guy.
Not as solid as Double Fine, but solid nonetheless
DS is normally full of shit, but when I see someone that I think is normally full of shit post an upstanding post like he did, I got no problem pointing it out.

Location hidden

#709732 Apr 1, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person that clearly doesn't know what logic is.
ahahhahahahahhahahaha...is that all you got? It says a lot about you that you defend a man who refuses to actually use real logic instead of defending a lame ass statement he made years ago. That is just so rich...ahahahaha hahahaha

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#709733 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. This appears to be an area you're well-versed at, so like I said I'll take your word for it.
Dinosaurs are one of my big loves, snakes are another.

I think why I love them is is because they are misunderstood. Creatures like the Black Mamba are seen as monsters... Whilst it is an animal with animal instincts and urges. It wants to feed, it wants to mate and it wants to breed. It means us no harm.

Secondly, snakes are just so goddamn MYTHICAL. They are mentioned in the Bible (before the curse we can debate, but after the curse they were snakes) and just about every other religious work in history. Why? Because they damned well are fascinating.

Thirdly, pound for pound they may be the most dangerous vertebrates ever to evolve. Think of it this way. A Black Mamba weighs maybe 10 lbs. There are documented cases of this animal biting and killing adukt African Elephants, that tip the scales at 7000 lbs and upwards to 12000. Where else in the animal kingdom do you see this ability?

Lastly. To add to the point before. The last terrestial animal that would have been capable of killing an adult African Elephant with one bite, was Tyrannosaurus Rex. And now Black Mamba does it. That is some damned big boots to fill.

Cobsider this: Consider that deadliness and then imagine it in an animal that is able to scavenge small prey items. Dinosaurs died because of their massive apetite that could not be fulfilled; sbakes would not have this problem. T-Rex could not hide in a burrow to avoid the catastrophe, even the biggest and heaviest snake on earth can fit into holes you can hardly put your leg into.

Lastly.... Current species on earth are kind of wusses compared to earlier i the fossil record. Us human are one big exception, for our advanced technology. But most other animals just took the less mean route. Polar bears, lions and tigers all look pathetic next to Spinosaurs and Tyrannosaurus. Elephants (even Mastodons and Mammoths) look tame next to Triceratops and dwarved by creatures like Argentinasaurus or Sauraposeidon. In the water? Yeah, Salties are cool, Great Whites are cool. But they totally suck against Sarkosuchus, Mozasaurus and Predator X. And against Megalodon, the largest carnivore ever to exist? They would not even register as "prey" to that monster. However... The Black Mamba has the most efficient venom delivery system of all snakes in the fossil record. The peak of evolution for snakes is now!

That is why I like'm
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709734 Apr 1, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
I know I come across as arrogant and obnoxious
Religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance. You come across as an especially severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination who lacks the intelligence, common sense and courage to seek professional help for your mental illness. You're an utterly despicable coward!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#709735 Apr 1, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
It's Mexico, dude. Vivid colors reign.
That is true. American property owners' associations would go apoplectic here trying to keep these houses drab and uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowners lose Katrina insurance flood case (Aug '06) 4 min DBullock 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 665,632
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 33 min It aint necessari... 723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web