Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#709788 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me to never get into another argument about dinosaurs with you, okay?
I don't know if you seen this, but it's pretty cool. A python eating an alligator.
WARNING EXPLICIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dVRhRzE_AkQXX&sns=em
Very cool.
I understand you guys have some intruder species problems that side. It is a shame and should be a criminal offense to introduce those animals into the wild. Pythons are seriously mean predators; they are fast, powerful and damned aggressive.
What is so bad about what is happening by you, is that in that area (Everglades, is it?) is because the snake is introduced at the top of the food chain. If you introduced that snake in Africa, the Amazon or heck, even the areas where your grizzlies, wolves and cougars live, the snake would be outcompeted and eradicated by natural means. Sadly, only one predator to compete, and the alligator is a much less sturdy opponent than say, a Nile crocodile or a Saltie.
So now, the intruder gets his foothold

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#709789 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your deal with bears?
My point was....that of all those that go extinct, bears won't be a species I would miss. Not that they will likely go during my lifetime.

There's a hint in my profile, duh. I like to hike and I hate anything that might eat me when it's not even fkg hungry. Bears are nasty beasts.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#709790 Apr 1, 2014
I have GOT TO get rid of this crazy @$$ woman! [email protected]!! I have NEVER seen a woman that couldn't take a hint or read between the lines!! It's about time to take a good long road trip!!
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#709791 Apr 1, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the christian bible was assembled and codified at Nicea in 325
the assembly was ordered by Constantine who wished to unify his empire under one belief system.
the christian bible did not exist before that.
There were some minor alterations over the years.
"hell" was introduced in about 700 CE
apostates began to alter god's word with "martin luther" in the 16th century
Which "revised" version do you hold as "truth"?
The first recorded use of Hel was around the year 700 but it certainly has nothing to do with the bible, christianity or catholocism.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#709792 Apr 1, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cool.
I understand you guys have some intruder species problems that side. It is a shame and should be a criminal offense to introduce those animals into the wild. Pythons are seriously mean predators; they are fast, powerful and damned aggressive.
What is so bad about what is happening by you, is that in that area (Everglades, is it?) is because the snake is introduced at the top of the food chain. If you introduced that snake in Africa, the Amazon or heck, even the areas where your grizzlies, wolves and cougars live, the snake would be outcompeted and eradicated by natural means. Sadly, only one predator to compete, and the alligator is a much less sturdy opponent than say, a Nile crocodile or a Saltie.
I thought that video was both cool and kinda scary, the way that alligator was just screwed once inside that python's mouth.

There's no real snake threat where I am, in Southern California, it's just a nest of serpents here :)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#709793 Apr 1, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
My point was....that of all those that go extinct, bears won't be a species I would miss. Not that they will likely go during my lifetime.
There's a hint in my profile, duh. I like to hike and I hate anything that might eat me when it's not even fkg hungry. Bears are nasty beasts.
Then it might be a good idea to stop hiking in the bear's backyard.

How much are we humans going to encroach upon animal's habitats just so we can do a stupid thing like hiking?
attendee

Athens, AL

#709794 Apr 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a god and he communicated with a mentally retarded subhuman cretin like you then he'd tell you to cease humiliating yourself in an international forum with your daily bombardment of infantile posts. You're a certifiably insane whack job and complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality who should be institutionalized for the rest of your absolutely worthless life.
After reading this, I've decided to become a Christian. I now see firsthand how important it is to be saved from being an atheist.
attendee

Athens, AL

#709795 Apr 1, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The first recorded use of Hel was around the year 700 but it certainly has nothing to do with the bible, christianity or catholocism.
I don't believe you . Please provide proof.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#709796 Apr 1, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cool.
I honestly didn't know what you meant by "Saltie", so I went to the googlers.

Ever hear of Lolong? He was a Saltie, the largest ever measured. That damn thing was over 20 feet long and weighed over 2300 pounds! That's a big croc. It took 100 people 3 weeks to capture him alive. It's rumored that he ate at least two people. a farmer and a little girl, and they blamed him for eating up their water buffaloes.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#709797 Apr 1, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout this'n...
“See, when I smoked pot it was illegal, but not immoral,” Gingrich reportedly told Wall Street Journal reporter Hilary Stout in 1996.“Now, it is illegal AND immoral. The law didn’t change, only the morality… That’s why you get to go to jail and I don’t.”
*facepalm*

He is so loathsome.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#709798 Apr 1, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing up gay sex AGAIN. Jeez waaasup, why can't you let it go?
because on the other thread where i was just at you were boasting about how you're married to a same-sex partner and how you think it's bigoted that everywhere in the world isn't gay-marriage friendly.

I DON'T THINK IT''S BIGOTED TO BE OPPOSED TO INDECENT BEHAVIOR! is this clear enough now why i talk about it?:-)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#709799 Apr 1, 2014
Sonofab!tc#!! I hate Drama and Drama Queens, such buzz kills!! FK!!!

San Francisco

#709800 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying that humans are apes because we both share the same order of 'primate', but pandas and grizzlies aren't both bears even though they share the same order of 'Carnivora'.
Do you know how stupid that sounds, purfesir?
Pedantic hair-splitting like this is so freaking boooooring.

How about expanding on a larger topic for debate, such as the lack of any empirical evidence for any deity of any description by any culture in human history?

Location hidden

#709801 Apr 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I admit my mistakes.
I try to do so as soon as possible.
I do not have to lie for my beliefs. Seems I will never be able to be a "Real Christian".
Yet you applaud a man who lacks soundness, but continues to claim his rhetoric is pure logic...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacie... ;

...which says much about your own lack of integrity.

IANS arguments are disingenuous but he continues with them because it makes him feel powerful to influence other people. I can't imagine being proud of being the master of loons; how lame.

It only goes to prove that the med classes were the easiest ones at school, i.e., measure some c's and cut some flesh. Wet work. Any determined person on the high end of average can be a doctor.

San Francisco

#709802 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are we humans going to encroach upon animal's habitats just so we can do a stupid thing like hiking?
Exactly what I was thinking.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#709803 Apr 1, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus sure hasn't matured you any.
So, back to my point: what is the rationale for torturing people for what they believe? How can you find that loving behavior?
i agree - it's sick that so many millions of Christian Believers have been and are presently being tortured and killed behind the bamboo, islam and communist blocked countries!

that's why i'm using my voice as long and as LOUD as i can before y'all have your way in this supposedly 'free' US of A!;-)

San Francisco

#709804 Apr 1, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
because on the other thread where i was just at you were boasting about how you're married to a same-sex partner and how you think it's bigoted that everywhere in the world isn't gay-marriage friendly.
I DON'T THINK IT''S BIGOTED TO BE OPPOSED TO INDECENT BEHAVIOR! is this clear enough now why i talk about it?:-)
A) I wasn't bragging about anything. All I did is mention that I have a partner while discussing something else entirely.

B) You are judging something you know nothing about. Please explain to me what you find indecent about my relationship to my partner.
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#709805 Apr 1, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You were born free then enslaved by a religious cult and completely milked of your free will to be free again. The willing slave is a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell. No, brainwashed coward, that's not a compliment!
I'm more of a free person now than I was as an agnostic. And if it pisses you off, I'll take it as a compliment!:)

Location hidden

#709806 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I go where I want and if I'm threatened I'll do my best to kill what wants to bite me.

Bears are not an animal you can turn your back on once you've stumbled across them.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#709807 Apr 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, humans are apes because we both share the same order of "primates", but grizzlies and pandas aren't both bears even though they say share the same order of "Carnivora".
You know how stupid you sound, purfesir?
I already admitted I was wrong about Giant Pandas (not about Red Pandas though)

Perhaps since you are incapable of admitting your mistakes you can not grasp the concept when other s do admit their mistakes.

However, by using the scientific taxonomy you are accepting evolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min WiseMan3 45,809
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Just Think 691,912
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 55 min Dec 2017 News 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 6,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 9 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web