Prove there's a god.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#709160 Mar 31, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
We've explained this to andet1987 over and over again, but he desperately wants to believe purely for narcissistic reasons.
there is nothing narcissistic when i said i believe in God because:

i noticed that when i pray, my prayers are usually answered

i experienced a real Miracle on June 30, 2011

i am telling the truth. whatever i said, it really happened to me. i am here to prove there's God.

that is the title of this thread. i did not participate in this thread to bolster my ego. no way Jesefina.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709161 Mar 31, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Sure, just like a "prophecy" about 9/11 written in 2012.
Damn, you are a moron.
It's truly astounding how the religiously brainwashed and mentally retarded like Ghost Writer are totally oblivious to the fact that they're humiliating themselves in an international forum.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709162 Mar 31, 2014
T-Towns Smarter Brother wrote:
Yup!!

christians love to say that the universe couldn't spontaneously generate from nothing , yet they believe their God did.
In their brainwashed minds, something can't be generated from nothing except their imaginary friend.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709163 Mar 31, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
Have you seen where creationists are complaining about not being represented on Cosmos?

It's all a matter of fairness, you know, which is why creationists always invite evolutionary scientists to present their perspective in church every Sunday...oh...wait...
I posted a link to an article on this subject a few weeks ago. I sincerely hope that the number of de-converts increase with each episode of Cosmos, which does an excellent job of debunking biblical bullshit.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#709164 Mar 31, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. Maybe.
Has andet ever used the word "intelligence" in a post?
there are 9 different types of intelligence:

i believe i have all of these 9 types of intelligence :) but number 6 is my specialty. i can dance very well.

if beauty is intelligence, then i have that too.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#709165 Mar 31, 2014

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#709166 Mar 31, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text
You are the one claiming the "serpent in the tree" wasn't a snake. The only "terrestrial serpents" are snakes.
You are still a moron.
It wasn't a snake, it was Satan.

The Bible never refers to him as a snake.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709167 Mar 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I've felt His presence, I've heard His voice, I've seen His work.
Oh, we understand perfectly. It's YOU who doesn't understand.

God is a delusion created by brain chemistry and brains on god are almost identical to those hallucinating on psychedelic drugs.

Religious addiction is a treatable mental illness and you're an absolutely pathetic Jesus Junkie who should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your inane delusions of grandeur.

No one gives a shit about your blissful ignorance and personal delusions. F*ck off, you religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck load of shit!

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#709168 Mar 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when it does? You just posted that to Christine but one page ago.

Hey RR. I have been meaning to ask you. Please, can you define a wild animal for us? Or rather. The plural. "Wild animals".

Appreciated. Thanks

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#709169 Mar 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete and utter imbecile.

"Disown and kill are synonyms, boots aren't shoes, serpents aren't snakes." -RiversideRetard

May a serpent crawl into your boot and disown you.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709170 Mar 31, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
Do you really take great personal pride in demonstrating that you're mentally retarded and have the intellectual capacity of a two-year-old in an international forum?

The god hypothesis is a failed scientific hypothesis. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of design. In fact, all scientific evidence fully supports an entirely natural origin for the universe without any need for supernatural guidance. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence of design is practically zero.

Your infantile posts aren't welcome and your compulsive spamming isn't a substitute for the professional mental care you desperately need. F*ck off, you retarded and revolting redneck load of shit!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What "god hypothesis"?
As I explained above, which you evidently lack the capacity to comprehend, the god hypothesis is a failed scientific hypothesis. It's time for you to cease making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in this forum and seek the professional care you desperately need. There's nothing even mildly amusing about being mentally retarded by choice, kid.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#709171 Mar 31, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer the question... "Why?"... about andet....
I'm not sure.
Maybe I need a new poe meter. Mine has a sticker on the back saying that it isn't intended for use with high-potential BS.
hi Hukt on Fonix :)

nobody is mentally retarded here in Topix. the fact that we all own a computer, know how to read, type, etc , we all are mentally sound. the fact that we are able to pay our internet, phone, rent bills, are proof that we all are of sound minds. we have the brains to survive, live, and take care of ourselves. we are all capable and able.

#709172 Mar 31, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think it was all history. What surprised me is how much of it is contradicted by or cannot be supported by archeological evidence. I was amazed to learn that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt, that there was no Exodus, and that their was no military incursion of Canaan like the bible reported. I was also stunned to learn that there were legitimate grounds to doubt the historicity of Jesus.
I kind of ushed the Bible down the poop chute when my Sunday school teacher could not tell me when and where the dinosaurs lived. Sure, I still believed, but I then looked at the Bible with a sceptical eye. And as you know, scepticism is cyanide to religion

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#709173 Mar 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no mention of Satan in Genesis.

Read the book you retard.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709174 Mar 31, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Get thefuck outta here, ya worthless female.
Get thefuck outta here, you complete waste of a sperm cell!

#709175 Mar 31, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think it was all history. What surprised me is how much of it is contradicted by or cannot be supported by archeological evidence. I was amazed to learn that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt, that there was no Exodus, and that their was no military incursion of Canaan like the bible reported. I was also stunned to learn that there were legitimate grounds to doubt the historicity of Jesus.
Oh.

Did you ever do average lethal dose testing on mice? If yes, with what substance?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#709176 Mar 31, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, the sooner you guys rapture, the happier everyone will be.
yes - the Bible says that y'all will be giving each other gifts afterwards like it was your Christmas or something! but this won't last long at all (theologians believe it will be about 3.5 years) during which there will be lots of problems in this world; i.e, intense heat, sore boils from head to toe, nasty insect infestation... only to end with 100lb hail stones crushing all y'all!

have fun!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#709177 Mar 31, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Then why is it that you have none?
i don't have any antichrist deception cuz i've rejected it...DUH!!!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#709178 Mar 31, 2014
Scrooge is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have failed to answer my question as to WHY you want proof that God exists. It is NOT my obligation to give you proof as the scriptures quote that we believe on faith , not by sight (proof).
You're jealous of the fact that I'm strong enough to trust on faith and you're not.
Your question has been answered.

There is no proof there's a god. That's something I believe.

Do you disagree?

If you do...

Prove there's a god.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709179 Mar 31, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Ah but that's where you're wrong.
In reality, it's YOU who's wrong. Unfortunately, you're so feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure that your absolutely worthless life is completely immersed with Christian mythology.

It's been explained to you repeatedly by your rational freethinking intellectual superiors that organized religion is a hoax and Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality, but you just continue making a complete f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum.

You're an utterly despicable coward, national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell with nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Seentheotherside 457
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Scaritual 87,943
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 39 min rocko 44
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 284,496
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 665,168
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 619,170
isibumbu esimnandi (Feb '15) 2 hr Allstylz 12
The Future of Politics in America 21 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web