#708763 Mar 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha.
A boy wanted a bicycle.
He REALLY wanted a bicycle.
So he prayed for one.
But no bicycle.
No matter how often, or how hard, he prayed, still there was no bicycle.
So he went out and stole a bicycle.
Then he prayed for forgiveness.
BTW, Ms. Teacher, it's minuscule, not minuscule.
Tell your processor not to repeat the mistake.
You do realize you spelled both those the same right? "it's minuscule, not minuscule" Maybe you should to more reflecting and less correcting??? Just sayin :)

Two days later the boy was killed on the street while riding his stolen bike. When he got to heaven, he asked God why. God said, that is the reason I never gave you a bike; I knew what would happen because you are reckless...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#708764 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion.
A single meal to feed a starving child costs only 22 cents to produce.
So much for Christian Charity.
What do you expect from Satanist?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#708765 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> It basically means to mock someone... If ya don't know, just ask..
It means to poorly imitate.

Agreed. You are like a 12 year old playing air guitar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#708766 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I bet if they understood how much surplus of food this planet had while they sit in hunger and how God provided this food and man would not deliver, they would understand the term weak minded atheist crying wolf.. If you hate this, do something about it rather than sitting on your thumbs. TAKE ACTION
While your Magical Sky Daddy sits idly by and does nothing about it.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#708767 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That is really impressive Miss. I'm impressed. Truly.
Can you teach me how to make that calculation? Please?
I'm so eager to learn from you, we can start with a nice cuss prayer first and maybe even damn some people to hell together, wouldn't that be nice?
I'm so happy for you, a "status of highly qualified for Middle School Science", wow.
Hell?? Have you bothered to read my post concerning hell oh divine one? I take it you cannot answer the question. A simple no would have sufficed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#708768 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Again, take action. You do realize that Christians and other religious groups are MORE charitable than non-religious people/atheist/agnostics? If this is such an issue, why arenÂ’t you guys helping more?

http://business.time.com/2012/08/21/how-relig...
They're more charitable by giving money to churches that don't pay tax, in the same areas containing the highest number of starving children.

Hm.

So Miss, where's this "charity" money going?

Guns to give as door prizes? Mega churches? Lawyer costs? Politicians?

Where?

Surely you know, being so very brilliant and all.

“I love Jesus”

#708769 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're mocking me? Wow, how decent of you. Did you pray about it first?
You badger me and that is okay but how dare me to "mock" you? I am not the type of person who takes the crap you guys throw; I throw back and I do have pretty good aim; and if you are going to cry about it, then don't throw crap and expect me to take it :)
Is it decent of you to expect this? Decency is a 2 way street dude.
You have yet to ask me anything of real value, but rather closed me in a box you think I am supposed to fit in. I am sorry, but I broke out.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#708770 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize you spelled both those the same right? "it's minuscule, not minuscule" Maybe you should to more reflecting and less correcting??? Just sayin :)
Two days later the boy was killed on the street while riding his stolen bike. When he got to heaven, he asked God why. God said, that is the reason I never gave you a bike; I knew what would happen because you are reckless...
Nice, kindly minuscule god you've got there.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#708771 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> What do you expect from Satanist?
I am convinced that Paul is the false prophet, religious leaders are antichrists and the RCC is Whore of Babylon who gave birth to the false religion of all Modern Christianity.

Modern Christianity has as much to do with Jesus as the modern USA has to do with Ben Franklin.

Location hidden

#708772 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Hell?? Have you bothered to read my post concerning hell oh divine one? I take it you cannot answer the question. A simple no would have sufficed.
I'd be happy to give the calculation a go if you teach me how Miss.

Is this how you teach? Wow.

Location hidden

#708773 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>You badger me and that is okay but how dare me to "mock" you? I am not the type of person who takes the crap you guys throw; I throw back and I do have pretty good aim; and if you are going to cry about it, then don't throw crap and expect me to take it :)
Is it decent of you to expect this? Decency is a 2 way street dude.
You have yet to ask me anything of real value, but rather closed me in a box you think I am supposed to fit in. I am sorry, but I broke out.
What crap Miss?

You throw poop?

What box?

Did I speak out of turn Miss?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#708774 Mar 30, 2014
Just Think wrote:
As I expected - you weren't being completely honest when you said atheists were trying to take your rights away.
Susie D wrote:
Did I say EVERY atheist? No. And yes, go through the threads and read, some are or this would not be such a hot topic.
There may be a difference of opinion about what your rights are. In my opinion, you have the right to worship as you like privately, to assemble with like-minded people. That would be about it. This tongue-in-cheek "quiz," which I have posted here earlier this month, emphasizes the differences between the two camps in this matter:

HOW TO DETERMINE IF YOUR RELIGIOUS LIBERTY IS BEING THREATENED IN JUST 10 QUICK QUESTIONS
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-emily-c-hea...

Pick "A" or "B" for each question..

1. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) I am not allowed to marry the person I love legally, even though my religious community blesses my marriage.
B) Some states refuse to enforce my own particular religious beliefs on marriage on those two guys in line down at the courthouse.

2. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) I am being forced to use birth control.
B) I am unable to force others to not use birth control.

3. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) I am not allowed to go to a religious service of my own choosing.
B) Others are allowed to go to religious services of their own choosing

4. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) I am not allowed to pray privately.
B) I am not allowed to force others to pray the prayers of my faith publicly.

5. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) Being a member of my faith means that I can be bullied without legal recourse.
B) I am no longer allowed to use my faith to bully gay kids with impunity.

6. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) I am not allowed to purchase, read or possess religious books or material.
B) Others are allowed to have access books, movies and websites that I do not like.

7. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) My religious group is not allowed equal protection under the establishment clause.
B) My religious group is not allowed to use public funds, buildings and resources as we would like, for whatever purposes we might like.

8. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) Another religious group has been declared the official faith of my country.
B) My own religious group is not given status as the official faith of my country.

9. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) My religious community is not allowed to build a house of worship in my community.
B) A religious community I do not like wants to build a house of worship in my community.

10. My religious liberty is at risk because:

A) I am not allowed to teach my children the creation stories of our faith at home.
B) Public school science classes are teaching science.

Scoring key:

If you answered "A" to any question, then perhaps your religious liberty is indeed at stake. You and your faith group have every right to now advocate for equal protection under the law. But just remember this one little, constitutional, concept: this means you can fight for your equality -- not your superiority.

If you answered "B" to any question, then not only is your religious liberty not at stake, but there is a strong chance that you are oppressing the religious liberties of others. This is the point where I would invite you to refer back to the tenets of your faith, especially the ones about your neighbors.

=======

You said go through the threads and read. Who here wants to take your freedom of worship from you?

“I love Jesus”

#708775 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That is really impressive Miss. I'm impressed. Truly.
Can you teach me how to make that calculation? Please?
I'm so eager to learn from you, we can start with a nice cuss prayer first and maybe even damn some people to hell together, wouldn't that be nice?
I'm so happy for you, a "status of highly qualified for Middle School Science", wow.
Straight from my homework dude, maybe I went a little over your head... Sorry, I assumed with all the science talk you were a Scientist.. my bad... I was being genuine. That is probably another word I’ll have to define for you though :(

One mole of an ideal gas occupies 22.4 L at standard temperature and pressure. What would be the volume of one mole of an ideal gas at 278 °C and 2,186 mmHg.(R=0.082 L-atm/K mol)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#708776 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
They're more charitable by giving money to churches that don't pay tax, in the same areas containing the highest number of starving children.
Hm.
Where?
Funny how they think giving money to a church somehow feeds starving children.

That is why the Vatican is filthy rich while children starve.

"I feed starving children by buying new Rolls Royces for televangelists!"

“I love Jesus”

#708777 Mar 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, kindly minuscule god you've got there.
There is a lesson to be learned. Becareful what you ask for, you just might get it :)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#708778 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am convinced that Paul is the false prophet, religious leaders are antichrists and the RCC is Whore of Babylon who gave birth to the false religion of all Modern Christianity.
Modern Christianity has as much to do with Jesus as the modern USA has to do with Ben Franklin.
I could not agree with you more BenAdam..To bad all them "Liberal Christians" can't/don't realize that..

“I love Jesus”

#708779 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm.
Where?
Oh, self-proclaimed divine one, I have never claimed to be brilliant, that must be your perception of me... I would say that is a ”Freudian” perception.
Asks the many Christians in Africa giving time, energy and money to feed children, build orphanages and help them learn to farm so they can become self-sufficient.

http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.421...

Location hidden

#708780 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Straight from my homework dude, maybe I went a little over your head... Sorry, I assumed with all the science talk you were a Scientist.. my bad... I was being genuine. That is probably another word IÂ’ll have to define for you though :(

One mole of an ideal gas occupies 22.4 L at standard temperature and pressure. What would be the volume of one mole of an ideal gas at 278 °C and 2,186 mmHg.(R=0.082 L-atm/K mol)
I feel so flattered that you've responded to the same post I made, twice.

I'll take note of your homework Miss, thank you.

Just one more question pumpk.. I mean, Miss, please don't abuse me for asking, um.. What "Science talk"?

“I love Jesus”

#708781 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they think giving money to a church somehow feeds starving children.
That is why the Vatican is filthy rich while children starve.
"I feed starving children by buying new Rolls Royces for televangelists!"
Bill Gate is one of the richest people on Earth who happens to be Atheist. He is considered a philanthropist. I say he is somewhat philanthropic but not truly giving as perceived. With just one swipe of a pen he could end hunger for millions of people, yet he chooses not to. Do you realize how many people could be fed with 70 billion dollars and he would still have 2 billion left. That is still more money than anyone ever needs in a lifetime. So much for that atheist help??

Location hidden

#708782 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, self-proclaimed divine one, I have never claimed to be brilliant, that must be your perception of me... I would say that is a ”Freudian” perception.
Asks the many Christians in Africa giving time, energy and money to feed children, build orphanages and help them learn to farm so they can become self-sufficient.

http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.421...
I'm not going anywhere near christians in Africa, they'll burn me alive.

So, I'm just about done with you for now but I have one more question;

When you drive the special bus, do you lick the windows as well or do you at least try to stop the kids from doing it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 582,910
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min duststorm 442,493
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Peace_Warrior 611,756
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min The truth works 3,006
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 98,835
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 34 min Paul Porter1 70,131
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 176,374
More from around the web