#709026 Mar 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha.
A boy wanted a bicycle.
He REALLY wanted a bicycle.
So he prayed for one.
But no bicycle.
No matter how often, or how hard, he prayed, still there was no bicycle.
So he went out and stole a bicycle.
Then he prayed for forgiveness.
BTW, Ms. Teacher, it's minuscule, not minuscule.
Tell your processor not to repeat the mistake.
LOLOL! Good one.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#709027 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they think giving money to a church somehow feeds starving children.
That is why the Vatican is filthy rich while children starve.
"I feed starving children by buying new Rolls Royces for televangelists!"
I would cheerfully give my dinner to children in Somalia, esp that second helping. If I could...Then they would be fattened up, while I would need to go to the gym less.

Really I do wish it was that simple.
:-(

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#709028 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (B&MGF or the Gates Foundation) is one of the largest private foundations in the world, founded by Bill and Melinda Gates.
The primary aims of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty, and in America, to expand educational opportunities and access to information technology.
Grants since January 1st:
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Qu...
Total of grant money given away is $30 Billion since it was created in 1997.
Those evil atheists! LOLOL

May the Rainbow Serpent bless them.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709029 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge is a Liar wrote:
You burning in Hell does.
Porta potty mouth with shit for brains has another new username. Actually, I speak the truth and death-denying cowards like you can't handle it. Once again, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control retarded and revolting piles of shit like you and shove them up your redneck ass, punk!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709030 Mar 30, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
And that's exactly why you're missing the point.
Actually, it's you who continues to miss the point. Organized religion is a hoax founded to control insecure cretins like you and Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality.

Only the most mentally retarded Christian godbots would even attempt to rationalize the juvenile creationist mythology in Genesis.

I watched another excellent episode of Cosmos tonight. There's absolutely no excuse why our planet is still infested with blissfully ignorant death-denying cowards like this f*cking moron.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#709031 Mar 30, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of this passage from Matthew 26?
"While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. When the disciples saw this, they were indignant.“Why this waste?” they asked.“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.” Aware of this, Jesus said to them,“Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me."
Well, from my cynic's perspective...I can see where all those televangelists got it from.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709032 Mar 30, 2014
I came to believe BECAUSE of the evidence.
Wrong! There isn't any evidence. You believe absurd fairy-tales BECAUSE you're a death-denying coward who finds comfort in them. Stop deluding yourself, brainwashed coward!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#709033 Mar 30, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
Hehehe you would not miss that one. We are going to cover that song in July. Friend of mine's 21st, and we are going to ve the entertainment
Please rescue Ritchie from the Renaissance era!

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#709034 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves that 'Matthew' was written after 70 AD.
Next!
Wrong. If it was written after 70 A.D. the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem would've been described from a historical perspective. None of the gospels report the Roman destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D from a historical perspective. A historical account is found in the Old Testament after Babylon destroyed the temple and sent thousands of Jews into Babylon as slaves.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#709035 Mar 30, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
When the challenge "Prove there's a god" is made... the only correct answer is "Can't be done. There is no proof."
"What god?" is also an acceptable response.

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#709036 Mar 30, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting the scripture isnt allowed here to prove god,,
try again
You don't make the rules. And for what it's worth, atheists have posted plenty of scripture in their attempts to disprove God. You don't get to have it all your way. Suck it up buttercup.
Pull up your big boy pants and stop whining.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#709037 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You should post the article about a christian woman who killed her four year old son for "acting gay".
If you don't want to it's ok, I'll post it later.
Jessica Dutro? What a cutrid punt!!!
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/27/1287... #
http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/index.ssf/20...

People like her shouldn't breed. Give her a hysterectomy without anasthetic.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#709038 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. You say that like you're not here everyday defending your murderous religion.
*shrugs*
It's a shining example of the good religion does.
-/

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#709039 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! There isn't any evidence. You believe absurd fairy-tales BECAUSE you're a death-denying coward who finds comfort in them. Stop deluding yourself, brainwashed coward!
Can we be friends again? I miss the days when I would throw frisbees into moving traffic and you would try to catch them!!! Can't we try it one more time for old time's sake?:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#709040 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong. If it was written after 70 A.D. the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem would've been described from a historical perspective....
Sure, just like a "prophecy" about 9/11 written in 2012.

Damn, you are a moron.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#709041 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong. If it was written after 70 A.D. the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem would've been described from a historical perspective. None of the gospels report the Roman destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D from a historical perspective. A historical account is found in the Old Testament after Babylon destroyed the temple and sent thousands of Jews into Babylon as slaves.
"Today's newspaper didn't mention 9/11 so the newspaper must be over ten years old."

ROFLMAO

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#709043 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
National Geographic ran a series called "World's Deadliest" a few years ago. I happened upon an episode that chronicled the 10 most venomous snakes in the world. All 10 were said to be from Australia.
That's what they told us @ the Reptile Park: Australia's deadliest snakes are also the deadliest in the world. It made me feel a little patriotic.:-)

But that's the most potent venom that our elapids have, not other factors I researched.

Here's a humorous vid for you:

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#709044 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see you are admitting God exists.
Not "YOUR" god..........

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#709045 Mar 30, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
loollol
christards
at least she knows how to copy and paste to make herself look smart!

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#709046 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe and life on earth had entirely natural origins without any supernatural guidance whether or not a religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck c*nt like you ever develops intellectually to comprehend.
Yup!!

christians love to say that the universe couldn't spontaneously generate from nothing , yet they believe their God did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 667,986
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min truth 183,654
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 46,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr MUQ2 92,793
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 1 hr Paige 26
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 286,102
More from around the web