Prove there's a god.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#708823 Mar 30, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Are you confident that the evidence which you currently accept as true indicates that there is no God?
Do you really take great personal pride in demonstrating that you're mentally retarded via Christian indoctrination in an international forum and incapable of grasping any fact in contradiction to your programming?
If the universe had been designed there would be overwhelming evidence and absolutely none exists in spite of the Christian pseudoscience bullshit a colossal ignoramus like you has been spoon fed. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without a single supporting observation is essentially zero.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#708826 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is manmade if you want to come from a different perspective. God gave us freewill to think for ourselves and makeup our own minds, he guides us; however, that does not mean we will follow. If 4 people watched a car accident, there would be 4 different accounts of the same event. That is the human mind for ya &#61514;
Does that mean the accident did not happen just as the 4 people told it? No, it simply means other perspectives were told at different angles allowing for a more precise picture. When you put it all together, it makes sense. However, it takes time and wisdom to put the perspective in place and then you have people.. much like you… saying this perspective is wrong so discount it all.. No 2 people are going to agree on the same thing. Look at the world of Science, it is a jumbled mess of this theory works..,. and this theory cannot happen because of B, yet B is the basic of C.. D could not have happened without A yet A cannot be happen because of Z… Dead matter cannot bring forth life, yet somehow it really did…
Every theory has some sort of contradiction of why it cannot happen in the way scientist thought....
Go back to the post you are answering here....check the 'bottom line.'

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#708827 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
While your Magical Sky Daddy sits idly by and does nothing about it.
Maybe the starving should pray:

http://alphaleon.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/... [image]

Fennario

#708828 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Gate is one of the richest people on Earth who happens to be Atheist. He is considered a philanthropist. I say he is somewhat philanthropic but not truly giving as perceived. With just one swipe of a pen he could end hunger for millions of people, yet he chooses not to. Do you realize how many people could be fed with 70 billion dollars and he would still have 2 billion left. That is still more money than anyone ever needs in a lifetime. So much for that atheist help??
What do you think of this passage from Matthew 26?

"While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. When the disciples saw this, they were indignant.“Why this waste?” they asked.“This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.” Aware of this, Jesus said to them,“Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me."

Fennario

#708829 Mar 30, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>The freedon of Worship is in all settings, not what you deem as worthy. No one has to join and it can be done quietly. How about we add a question or two
I am allowed to pray openly and freely in all settings.
A) Yes
B) No
Educational settings can have a moment of silence to honor the dead, use for prayer, or reflection time.
A) Yes
B) No
If you choose B, then my rights have been infringed upon. I have been restricted
Unless you were talking about group led prayer, we are in agreement. Your rights are safe. You can pray all day day every day - even aloud in many places.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#708830 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence ?
I dunno. Maybe.

Has andet ever used the word "intelligence" in a post?

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#708831 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
The mathematical odds of a designed universe without a single supporting observation is essentially zero.
For once you're correct. No human was around to observe the designing of the universe. So the odds that it was observed are more than essentially zero; they're absolutely zero.:)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708832 Mar 30, 2014
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Common sense.
Ditto for the phrase "common sense".

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708833 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why?
Lol.
I'm just weird, I guess.

At least I'm aware of it now.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fairfax, VA

#708835 Mar 30, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is a sense now? Oh my goodness. How did sence change into sense??
How can we make sence of this? Err... Sense. Wait. Sence? Sense?
Just kidding with you Susie, Double Fine be no spelling Nazi
Jammer, dude.

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#708837 Mar 30, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the mechanisms are important. They form the basic laws of science.
Why do we expect insight of these mechanisms in the Bible? Because every religiously inspired creation myth in history gave an origin story that is 1) inconsistent with accepted scientific theory and 2) offers no value at all, scientifically
Well yes the mechanisms are important to the field of science and would conform to the basic laws of science insofar as we understand them. However, that's beside the point. My point is that the beginning of Genesis wasn't written from a science perspective. Genesis is NOT about ***HOW***. It's about ***WHY***. You're reading scientific theories into a philosophical/theological framework. You're trying to force a different subject into it. That's like forcing the concepts of electrical engineering into a book about substance abuse counseling. Why on earth would anyone do that? I keep telling you not to, and you (atheists in general) still keep doing it; and then wonder why it doesn't make sense.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708838 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do you also question whether Riverside Redneck, Ghost Writer and other fundies are mentally retarded or poes having a laugh.
Riverside's just a dumbazz with the boring job of sitting around waiting for the phone to ring. He literally gets paid to post on Topix.

I help RR look stupid here.

Ghost is your problem.

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#708839 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
I didn't know Frank Zappa had the best place in town, but knew he performed in Montreux when some stupid with a flare gun burned the place to the ground.
And then there was smoke on the water, and fire in the sky.

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#708840 Mar 30, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside's just a dumbazz with the boring job of sitting around waiting for the phone to ring. He literally gets paid to post on Topix.
I help RR look stupid here.
Ghost is your problem.
Don't want any of >>this<< do ya? Smart person.:)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708841 Mar 30, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do you also question whether Riverside Redneck, Ghost Writer and other fundies are mentally retarded or poes having a laugh.
To answer the question... "Why?"... about andet....

I'm not sure.

Maybe I need a new poe meter. Mine has a sticker on the back saying that it isn't intended for use with high-potential BS.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#708844 Mar 30, 2014
Deep Purple

Smoke On The Water

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708845 Mar 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, for example
a magic is real because it does exist. you can see it. there is a thing called magic.
but when a magician performs a magic like cutting a woman inside a box into 1/2, then that magic is not real. the woman is not cut in half. but as what we see, it looks like she is cut in half. but actually she is not. in this case, the magic is not real. it is not real. it is just an illusion.
The magician cutting the woman in half wants you to think it's only an illusion!

That's the whole point!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708847 Mar 30, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want any of >>this<< do ya? Smart person.:)
Nope.

Dunno that I object to anything I've read from you, thus far.

I take care of the 'light work' around here.

Location hidden

#708848 Mar 30, 2014
Any got a pee fetish

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#708849 Mar 30, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that Pegasus is the one with wings, stupid doubter. Unicorns never had wings.
!!!

Princess Cadence is a FAKE!?!

Say it ain't so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Big Al 703,551
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Diabolical Democrats 87,246
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min Wisdom of Ages 6,913
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 2 hr Fhreep Pun Ho III 33
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,071
School honoring Confed general 2B Renamed 4 Bar... 3 hr Cordon Bleu 1
mgtow 9 hr the enlightened man 10