Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#707733 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call it anti-American?
Is is pro-American to have babies when you can't afford them?
It falls in the line of pursuit of happiness RR. Of course I don't think it's sensible but it is a Right and to Infringe on those rights, makes us no better than Dictators. You should be Deported Immediately!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#707734 Mar 27, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are, by law, obligated to cease representing him. If you cannot give him the best defense, you should let another lawyer do it
the accused's guilt should not preclude a full and thorough defense.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#707735 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link to a post your prove you statement.
Because despite telling DF that I could not be bothered I decided that your insistence made it worth the effort so here is a list of my post on the subject
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
And not a single one mentioned meteors so you are a LYING T\/\/AT
Now your turn to apologise
It was Darwin's Guy that said "Jeez, RR. We HAVE meteors", which is completely false.

---

I asked you: "Please tell me how I can find an asteroid and send it in for analysis."

You replied: "Honey, the chances are when you are digging in your yard you will have noticed that some of the stones you unearth feel particularly heavy.

Or perhaps some look as though they have been melted in a fire.

Next time you find such a rock send it for analysis."

---

You said we could send in asteroids for analysis.

Who's the lying twat?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#707736 Mar 27, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not form beliefs, like you.
You said god does not exist.

That is either a belief or a fact.

Which is it?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#707737 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
serpent:
noun
1. a large snake.
a biblical name for Satan (see Gen. 3, Rev. 20).
noun: Serpent; noun: the Serpent
a dragon or other mythical snakelike reptile.
2. a sly or treacherous person, esp. one who exploits a position of trust in order to betray it.
3. historical
a bass wind instrument made of leather-covered wood in three U-shaped turns, with a cup-shaped mouthpiece and few keys. It was played in military and church bands from the 17th to 19th centuries.
Origin
Middle English: via Old French from Latin serpent-‘creeping,’ from the verb serpere .
Not all serpents are snakes.
I didn't day otherwise in my post this morning.

So talking serpents and donkeys are the norm in your delusional, bible inspired work?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#707738 Mar 27, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
It falls in the line of pursuit of happiness RR. Of course I don't think it's sensible but it is a Right and to Infringe on those rights, makes us no better than Dictators. You should be Deported Immediately!
The right to happiness is not limitless. If you find that eating people makes you happy, that doesn't mean you get to pursue your happiness., that means you have a dream that cannot be followed. That means you won't be happy.

Don't you have a problem with half of America being on welfare?

Don't you have a problem with people that already have kids and can't afford them and are already on welfare having MORE kids?

What about the rights of the people that pay for welfare and food stamps? Don't we get a voice? Don't we get an opinion?
T-Town Anon

Lakewood, OH

#707739 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call it anti-American?
Is is pro-American to have babies when you can't afford them?
your dumb. Roll Tide.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#707740 Mar 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, I "think people collect asteroids".
I haven't made a single comment on the subject but ar ar says that's what I think.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology, he is a shameless liar.
It’s just RR having a pedantic paddy again

I blame butt crack for leading him astray

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#707741 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The speculation of what happened 65 million years ago. It's sort of like working on a hundred piece puzzle and only having 25 pieces, what the end result will look like a speculation.
What was my very very wrong statement about iridium founded meteorites?
The average pay for an archaeologist in the US is about $60,000 a year, you call that a pittance?
rather poor for his level of education and commitment.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#707742 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that the earth has a great deal of iridium? Theorists say that the great amounts of iridium or closer to the earths core and nowhere near the crust. If that's true, then the reason why we find (what seems to be) more amounts of iridium on meteorites than in the Earth's crust is because meteorites don't have a crust and core like the earth does.
I'm not an expert in this field, but I think that's got to account for something, that massive amounts of iridium are thought to be near the Earth's crust.
I understand that people are curious and that we have an inmate desire to have answers for everything. I think the Alvarez hypothesis is riddled with too much speculation to become a theory, let alone a fact.
You have googled only half the story. Firstly, yes, it is theorised that iridium may exist near the earth's core, a remnant of its birth, 4.6 billion years ago.

But that is only in theory, and in theory is all it will ever be. We will never ever travel down to the core to go and see, but it matters not, I think the smart money is on iridium being found there.

That does not change the fact that iridium is one of the rarest elements fou d in the earth's crust, with a yearly production value of two to three metric tonnes. That means only 4000-6000 lbs per year. It is one of the rarest elements found IN THE EARTH'S CRUST. The Alvarez supposition is full of holes? What is your theory, then? Iridium floating up through hundreds of miles of magma to go and sit in the upper strata?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#707743 Mar 27, 2014
T-Town Anon wrote:
your dumb. Roll Tide.
"your"?

Look, if you're gonna call someone dumb, at least don't misspell in that very post.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#707744 Mar 27, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So talking serpents and donkeys are the norm in your delusional, bible inspired work?
The serpent was Satan, why would you think he couldn't speak? Why is that so fantastical to you?
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#707745 Mar 27, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo.
Nah, not enough to fill the oceans, but enough to introduce some water to the system, in order to form more water.
God created the universe but water on the earth? Nah. Way beyond his capacity.

It is hard to imagine how stupid atheists are

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#707746 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
It’s just RR having a pedantic paddy again
I blame butt crack for leading him astray
RR: "Please tell me how I can find an asteroid and send it in for analysis."

CMC2: "Next time you find such a rock send it for analysis."

Find an asteroid and send it in for analysis....

Real genius, you are.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#707747 Mar 27, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the accused's guilt should not preclude a full and thorough defense.
That sounds good!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#707748 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Darwin's Guy that said "Jeez, RR. We HAVE meteors", which is completely false.
---
I asked you: "Please tell me how I can find an asteroid and send it in for analysis."
You replied: "Honey, the chances are when you are digging in your yard you will have noticed that some of the stones you unearth feel particularly heavy.
Or perhaps some look as though they have been melted in a fire.
Next time you find such a rock send it for analysis."
---
You said we could send in asteroids for analysis.
Who's the lying twat?
But did I,(as you claimed) say ANYTHING about meteors?

No I didn’t therefore you are a lying T\/\/AT

As for my comment, you asked a question and it really did not take much imagination to think you were stupid and not know that an asteroid that had fallen to earth was called a meteorite.

Honey, you want to play with words I said you could send what you found in your garden for analysis, you assumed they were asteroids

You may be trying to mimic you buddy butt crack but you are not intelligent enough to blatantly lie in the face of evidence.

All you need to do is admit that I DID NOT mention meteors as you claimed and your god will forgive you.

Not sure if I will though. How’s the ED problem coming along?
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#707749 Mar 27, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Go create a worm and we'll talk, moron. Just one, from nothing, you idiot. Lol.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#707750 Mar 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a scientist, my initial thought process would probably be to speculate. But I'm not a scientist.
Why assume it came from a meteorite? The earth's crust is a crazy thing, in some areas there a very high concentrations of salt and other areas there aren't. Possibly in some areas there a high concentrations of iridium and another places there aren't.
Why assume it came from a meteorite impact? Well...

Because:

1) the layer is found across the globe, various samples tests 65-66 million years ago. Not older, not younger.

2) a massive mass extinction event coincides with the iridium layer. Whatever posited the iridium, be it asteroid, aliens or angels, caused a hell of a lot of desolation

3) The impact crater in the Yuchatan Peninsula

4) the natural process for creation of salt is an easy one. There are millions of tiny reaction happening every day that creates salt. This is not true for the element Iridium
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#707751 Mar 27, 2014
Feces blabs all the time. And she don't believe in talking snakes!
Look in the mirror, asp
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#707752 Mar 27, 2014
How's that job search going gw2u?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 4 min andet1987 1,829
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 589,164
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 7 min andet1987 1,419
Lost and forgotten 12 min aldmeri 1
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 17 min Plague 118
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Pegasus 271,235
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Lyndi 176,742
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Naveen kumar 7,150
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr Good-Evil 4,018
More from around the web