Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#707347 Mar 26, 2014
We can effectively examine the interior of an asteroid by collecting and analyzing data about an object's orbit around the asteroid.

That's but one way.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#707348 Mar 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More? How about one?
You said; "Every other sin can and will be forgiven if the believer is sincere in requesting forgiveness from God."
You haven't shown one verse to back you up.
Just give it up, you don't understand the Bible, you don't understand sin and you don't understand forgiveness from God.
<headdesk>

It says, for example, "forgive our sins", not "forgive SOME of our sins". In logic, lacking some qualifier such as SOME, "forgive our sins" would mean "forgive ALL our sins".

It is amazing how every Christian claims to understand the Bible, yet they will disagree on what that understanding is. Which is probably why there are over 40,000 sects of Christianity. You would think that a perfect God would have made the language perfectly clear.

So I will leave you and your fellow theists to argue over the fine points of your theology. It's all never-mind as far as I am concerned.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#707349 Mar 26, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> God didn't put me in prison, I sure as hell wasn't gonna make a Mockery of his name to get me out.. Like I said before wasup, if you make it to Heaven, I shouldn't have a problem getting there. you're a disgrace to Religion and you Mock God everyday here. you slap Jesus in the face with your Mockery..you don't have a clue about being a Christ Follower. you follow your own Religion of Hypocrites, I want no part of it!
i love you too, friend, and i hope you can find the righteousness which is from God by faith:-)

#707350 Mar 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We "have" meteors?
Who has meteors and how do they "have" them?
You know...those rocks that fall down out of the sky on occasion. Or have you never heard of those?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#707351 Mar 26, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh.....not again.....
dude - i'm sure there are MANY other cites out there specifically designed for dudes like you asking other dudes about their sexuality. do you mind leaving the one's for religious debating to those of us who are here for that? THANKS!
Here is a clue: if you don't want to talk about sex, then stop bringing it up.

#707352 Mar 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no surprise.
The Bible isn't a science book, it doesn't attempt to teach us science.
On this, I will agree with you. But pusherman says that the Bible gives us real science. Argue with him.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#707353 Mar 26, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh.....not again.....
dude - i'm sure there are MANY other cites out there specifically designed for dudes like you asking other dudes about their sexuality. do you mind leaving the one's for religious debating to those of us who are here for that? THANKS!
NO PROBLEM!

Stop bringing it up.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#707354 Mar 26, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just look at what subjugated slaves most of the rest of the first-word is. Hopeless victims of universal healthcare. It's a real tragedy. Well, I suppose not to you because, as a Christian, you must approve of slavery just as the Bible does.
you like being controlled by BIG GOVERNMENT huh, as long as it's super gay-friendly....at first!;-)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#707355 Mar 26, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i love you too, friend, and i hope you can find the righteousness which is from God by faith:-)
Don't project your Hypocritical ways or Religion on me wasup!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#707356 Mar 26, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. That is actual text books in the US? That is pretty Third World, sorry to say. Honestly, the text books in South Africa are authored and edited to a much higher standard
That is the disco institutes bull hockey.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#707357 Mar 26, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
We can effectively examine the interior of an asteroid by collecting and analyzing data about an object's orbit around the asteroid.
That's but one way.
oh geeeze - here's this guy talking about anal-izing asstoids again.......
what am I

Winchester, CA

#707358 Mar 26, 2014
Silver spoon mentality could create a god...for one, the God of Free...
The God of what I already had but I need you to do something for it...

The God of pain as I have felt so much you must too....

The god of????

GODs could exist (multiples) not one of a kind numerous times if the Order and Title stands correct but I imagine there would only be one if at all. To men's ways, earthly matter *Rule* to lands through certain laws, established however by or to whom? Gods of serving in good and bad times too...

Living experiences ....

#707359 Mar 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Asteroids exist in space, you know "outer space"?
Please tell me how I can send one in for analysis.
Thanks in advance.
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct in that "asteroids" don't exist on earth. You're just playing the 'name game' again.
Does sending spacecraft to examine asteroids in outer space count?
I told RR to cross-reference "spectral analysis". Clearly he didn't, but then he never does.

Under the right conditions, the light from an object can tell you what the object is made of. This is because elements and molecules give off light of very specific frequencies. See what those frequencies are, and you know what the object is made of. These conditions usually require a high energy event, such as a collision between asteroids, or meteors burning up in the atmosphere.

This is all likely news to RR, whose knowledge of science is remedial at best.

But the upshot is, you don't have to have an actual chunk of the object to analyze it.

And on top of this, RR doesn't seem to know we have actual pieces of meteors and asteroids right here on Earth. We find meteorites all the time. And we find asteroid fragments in craters such as Meteor Crater in Arizona.
what am I

Winchester, CA

#707360 Mar 26, 2014
Names too ...

And who has the title amongst the people to tell SOMEONE that they are DYING or for that matter they are SURVIVING?????

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#707361 Mar 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we found iridium in asteroids or in meteorites?
I think it takes a certain someone to become an archaeologist. It's obliviously someone who loves their job more than money. Maybe it's the chase they crave, or the curiosity.
So is their pay a pittance or not a pittance? You've claimed both now.
You think you can find the "moon" in moon rocks? You have to try to be so f*()&ing stupid.

#707362 Mar 26, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
CCR
Lodi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fuqlRcmmyPwXX
At least you have decent taste in music.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#707363 Mar 26, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a clue: if you don't want to talk about sex, then stop bringing it up.
BRILLIANT!

A simple and elegant solution!

Why does it NEVER occur to certain posters?
what am I

Winchester, CA

#707364 Mar 26, 2014
Chocolate chips for cookies will go on the black market soon enough...

#707365 Mar 26, 2014
wilderide wrote:
BTW, I deny the Holy Spirit.
Uh oh. Now you've done it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#707366 Mar 26, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh geeeze - here's this guy talking about anal-izing asstoids again.......
You're failing to not bring sex into the discussion...

...again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min Elerby 31,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,275
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,556
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 2 hr DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 8
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 178
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 2 hr DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 40
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 2 hr Cuckold 16
More from around the web