Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#706867 Mar 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to your own pedophile priest, Bob.
I don'y have one "Bobby".
Any suggestions for a first?
You seem to know all about them and all......The "rest" of us have to find out from stuff like the Chicago newspapers and court documents.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706868 Mar 25, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks gw2u. That exactly what I said you and wildebeest would do. I don't even need 1/10 of my brain power to predict who you are and what you will do next, is that right Nawton?
Discernment. You don't have it and you can't get it. Prophecy sees into the hearts/lives of sinners
"Why would you ask such questions when they only has one answer?" FOOL FOR THE BEAST aka spiritual advisor or something

our extremely limited imposter, convinced she is 1 clever devil, uses grammar of a mildly confused boob in order to throw all off her scent. and she calls christians "deluded."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#706869 Mar 25, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolz I had a good giggle at that. Anybody that wants to bring talking animals into the school learning plan, should be fired
That rule would make it very hard to teach anybody anything at a boy's school. Empty pants find it difficult to stand up by themselves, dontcha know?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#706870 Mar 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
I suppose it would be wrong to say that all of them are lying, but I firmly believe that most of them definitely are lying.
The number of Christian inmates in America is highly debatable. First of all, United States prisons don't really keep track of religious affiliation. Second, the inmates religion is purely self-reported, and considering the type of people that are in prison, their word can't be taken truthfully. Criminals, once imprisoned, think that if they called themselves a Christian that they will get special treatment by the guards, the staff, the warden and the parole board.
I don't believe them. I'm skeptical of them.
You are right to make that assumption RR. The "Religious" in prison fool no one but them self! It is a Joke on a Grand Scale..it is Laughable, to say the least.

Location hidden

#706871 Mar 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm equally an authority on biology and evolution as HFY, because I read a biology book.
According to your "logic"
He has no logic, only emotions. Dintcha read his idiot logic on the Atheism & Death thread?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#706872 Mar 25, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> HaHaHaHa!! Another reformed POS that found "God" in prison! what a fkn Joke!

So, he accepted Jesus as his savior before he was killed....does that mean you'll see him in heaven?

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#706873 Mar 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nooooooooo...there are already too few gingers in the world. Variety is the spice of life you know.
Oh, that it is. Hmmm how about.... The aboriginees? We can blame them

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#706874 Mar 25, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your evolution stopped at slime.
LOL!

if i was slime with an inny would you scissors w/me?;-)

Location hidden

#706875 Mar 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
HFY has a degree in anthropology.
A claim that can't be proven so is, essentially, uselessly made.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706876 Mar 25, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one running away by avoiding the question. I would think you'd be enthusiastic to answer it, actually. Let's try again, shall we?
Let's say for the sake of argument that the universe did have a designer; how to you prove that designer was your specific deity? There are many, many gods which supposedly created the universe. And that assumes that someone on Earth correctly identified who the designer is, and it assumes that designer still exists too.
A. Do you know of any building that didn't have a builder?
___ YES ___ NO
B. Do you know of any painting that didn't have a painter?
___ YES ___ NO
C. Do you know of any car that didn't have a maker?
___ YES ___ NO
If you answered "YES" for any of the above, give details

ladies and gents, wildebeest ran away, like i said. gw2u became spiritual infant buns and ran away. i'm sure all the other atheists posting here have far more courage than she has. who will be first?

watch this. nothing, just as i said.

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#706877 Mar 25, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the movie Finding Nemo, Nemo was a clown fish and lived in a sea anemone. They are poisionous, but the clown fish lives there and lays their eggs inside to protect them from predators.
Ohhhh is that a clown fish? Ahhh makes sense. Okay, they live in anemone to provide shelter? Yes, I am familiar with anemone, they can provide very robust defense.

Hi Sweets!

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#706878 Mar 25, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why would you ask such questions when they only has one answer?" FOOL FOR THE BEAST aka spiritual advisor or something
our extremely limited imposter, convinced she is 1 clever devil, uses grammar of a mildly confused boob in order to throw all off her scent. and she calls christians "deluded."
Thanks to another poster for this link. But it sums up what I don't like about your religion and anyone elses.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2014/03/22/why...

Location hidden

#706879 Mar 25, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice that you could enjoy that.
By the way, it's people like you, Tide and River Tam that I was thinking about when I posted yesterday that, "If we do anybody other than ourselves any good with this posting ... it's the younger posters present in these threads ... Those people are all much better equipped to pass along the best ideas discussed here in the other aspects of their lives."ed
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Because of your firm grounding in humanist philosophy and your understanding of the tactics and arguments of religion, some of which you might have come by in your Topix experience, you are immune to somebody like your aunt, who was not as well defended as you are when others came to her with the ideas that shaped - and I would add damaged - her life.
They can't have you and they won't get you. Your generation will replace hers. There are far more unbelieving children replacing their Christian forebears than vice versa.
I see you are still deluding yourself by believing that youth would bother with Topix when they could be on a fun site filled with peers their own age. Wow.
The number of people reading the threads you frequent has never fluctuated by more than what I can count on my toes, Goofy. You spend a lot of time entertaining only those acolytes you brought with you to the site when it first went online. Keep preaching to your choir, Mr. Irrelevant.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706880 Mar 25, 2014
God is not flesh and blood. He is an eternal Spirit-immortal and invisible. Like the television waves, He cannot be experienced until the "receiver" is switched on. Here is something you will find hard to believe: Jesus said, "He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him"

Either that is true or it isn't. Jesus Christ says that He will manifest Himself to anyone who obeys Him. Approach the subject the same way you approached your first television set. Just take a small step of faith. If it works, enjoy it, if it doesn't, forget it.

comfort r
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706881 Mar 25, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Do you know of any building that didn't have a builder?
___ YES ___ NO
B. Do you know of any painting that didn't have a painter?
___ YES ___ NO
C. Do you know of any car that didn't have a maker?
___ YES ___ NO
If you answered "YES" for any of the above, give details
ladies and gents, wildebeest ran away, like i said. gw2u became spiritual infant buns and ran away. i'm sure all the other atheists posting here have far more courage than she has. who will be first?
watch this. nothing, just as i said.
who cares what you like?
nope. sorry sweetpea.
3 down, 1 to go
NEXT

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#706882 Mar 25, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he accepted Jesus as his savior before he was killed....does that mean you'll see him in heaven?
There is more to repentance than just asking for forgiveness word. I doubt very seriously that man would have even attempted repentance if he hadn't been caught. His repentance would not have been from the heart but from prison. I never said anything about making it to Heaven personally, did I? One day I might change my ways tho..

Location hidden

#706883 Mar 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So is fertility, in both men and women, worldwide.
Man's time is coming to an end with a softer whisper than some predicted.
That happens with animals with over crowding. After all there are 7 billion of us.

Location hidden

#706884 Mar 25, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists don't demonstrate that there is no god, just that one appears not to be needed.
It does, however, reveal that all creation myths are false. If science did nothing but disempower two religions - Christianity and Islam - by debunking their creation myths and undermining their claims to a divine connection. that alone would be as huge a contribution to the human condition as say public sanitation, which has saved millions of lives from such things as cholera epidemics, plague, and widespread death during childbirth.
And both of those are just the beginning of science's huge contribution to humanity. The agricultural and industrial revolutions were even greater.
Science is highly regarded in the West outside of religious circles, and the church attacks it at its own risk. Science will defeat religion without even mentioning it.
Krauss never "demonstrated" any such thing. The man's a practical joker and you are too stupid to tell the difference between "something" and "nothing". He's relying on dumbasses like you to back him up against people who have even less knowledge of physics.
Your king took away your clothes. I feel sorry for your pony.

Location hidden

#706885 Mar 25, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh is that a clown fish? Ahhh makes sense. Okay, they live in anemone to provide shelter? Yes, I am familiar with anemone, they can provide very robust defense.
Hi Sweets!
Good to see you Double Fine

Location hidden

#706886 Mar 25, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that it is. Hmmm how about.... The aboriginees? We can blame them
Nah, they don't have the balls. It would be like beating a dead kitten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 15,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
food lion employee abuse 3 hr panther81 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web