Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#706380 Mar 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You would've murdered the Christians differently?
Does accusing me of agreeing with murder make you feel better about what you represent?

Happy to help :-)
Ted

Springfield, IL

#706381 Mar 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
then why do Miracles happen ? Miracles are proofs of God's presence. there is a real God, before, at present, and in the future. God is eternal being.
Miracles? Hitler...dead or alive? Warren Jeffs.......in prison? Jim Jones.....drank Jesus Juice? Marshall Applewhite....drank Jesus Juice? OK!!!!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#706382 Mar 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone asks you a question and you don't know the answer, is your reply "I don't" or is it "I don't know"
Dumb ass.
WTF are you babbling about ?
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706383 Mar 24, 2014
tricki wrote:
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
claim whatever
lots of liars out there. look in the mirror
20 zillion gawds may claim to be the real McCoy. so what?
many others claim the same things, therefore not one can be true, is the faulty thinking you are infamous for
what does your definition of faith have to do with jesus Christ?
which truth?
asking more questions is fine, after you admit the answers given to your last set of questions resolved them. otherwise, you run in circles and never admit you are wrong
How do you know the claims of, say, Hinduism are false/faulty, but Christianity is correct?
And as to Jesus Christ specifically, he does not even qualify to be the messiah by the very people who were supposedly inspired by Yahweh to write prophesies about who the messiah was supposed to be. So Jesus is in fact the least likely to be accurate of any of them.
tricki wrote:

<quoted text>
Sometimes the honest answer is only god could have made the universe

feces for atheist, Which deity ?

asking more questions is fine, after you admit the answers given to your last set of questions resolved them. otherwise, you run in circles and never admit you are wrong

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#706384 Mar 24, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for starters, you taking the moment of silence at school. Which is paid for by tax dollars.
I'd prefer you spend that moment teaching children...which is what said tax dollars are for.
I saw government employees in Washington having a moment of silence on c-span today. You are welcome to try and make them stop, twerp.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#706385 Mar 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is the unlawful killing of one human against another.
God cannot commit murder.
I recall you believe that Hitler didn't murder 6 million Jews, it was justified executions.

You have no problem with killing babies.

I see little difference between you, your deity and Dahmer.

Location hidden

#706386 Mar 24, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone is happy over this war; it only takes 1 person to disagree with the mass.. If you had 1000 people lined up wanting this and only 90 who thought it was a bad idea, then the answer would be no.. Why does a moment of silence bother you so bad. I can use it to pray to myself and you could honor war veterans. It is a win win. But of course you want to take my rights away. You know, we do it anyway :) just saying. I pay taxes too ya know and most of the tax payers are in favor of this, so why do the few get to decide. If I averaged it is about $.60 per day and less than 10 percent wants this action removed. So I'll donate my$.06 cents per day back to the government.
I think you know exactly why that poster is against the moment of silence.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#706388 Mar 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Does accusing me of agreeing with murder make you feel better about what you represent?
What do you mean you understand the rage Stalin felt towards the murderous religion?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#706389 Mar 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dahmer's father was a minister. Dahmer was obsessed with killing homosexuals for the lawd.
Then why did he fail to kill himself?

Location hidden

#706390 Mar 24, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. That's a violation of the First Amendment. I can pray wherever I want, whenever I want, silently, or aloud. Telling me I can't is violating my civil rights.
Yep.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#706391 Mar 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about ?
OMG dude, this is what YOU wrote:

---
Teacher: "If two cars traveling at 50 MPH each have a head on collision, what is their combined velocity upon impact ?"

RR: "I don't. But I am smarter than Einstein! "
---

What thefuck kind of answer is "I don't"?!

No college professor would type as sloppy as you do. That's because you're not a college professor.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#706392 Mar 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:

I recall you believe that Hitler didn't murder 6 million Jews, it was justified executions.
Then you have a serious problem with memory recollection, because I never said anything close to that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#706393 Mar 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you take your raping very seriously.
Do you beat the children before you rape them ?
Do you kill them afterwards ?
"No means Yes." - RR a few days ago
When I said no means yes, I was talking to you, ya dumb shit. It had nothing to do with sex or rape.

You have a foul mind.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#706394 Mar 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
One has only to study the tower of London to discover why Christians murdered. Of course knowing why never really explains it either.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706395 Mar 24, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Do you know of any building that didn't have a builder?
___ YES ___ NO
B. Do you know of any painting that didn't have a painter?
___ YES ___ NO
C. Do you know of any car that didn't have a maker?
___ YES ___ NO
If you answered "YES" for any of the above, give details

right here feces

comfort r
nottin
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706396 Mar 24, 2014
The theory of evolution of the Coca Cola can.

Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface. As time passed, aluminum formed itself into a can, a lid, and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words "Coca Cola 12 fluid ounces."

Of course, my theory is an insult to your intellect, because you know that if the Coca Cola can is made, there must be a maker. If it is designed, there must be a designer. The alternative, that it happened by chance or accident, is to move into an intellectual free zone.

comfort r
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706397 Mar 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Then why did he fail to kill himself?
TEST ONE
The person who thinks the Coca Cola can had no designer is:
___ A. Intelligent
_x__ B. A fool
__x_ C. Has an ulterior motive for denying the obvious

comfort r

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#706398 Mar 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did he fail to kill himself?
Sociopaths aren't big on introspection or reflection.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#706399 Mar 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you take your raping very seriously.
Do you beat the children before you rape them ?
Do you kill them afterwards ?
"No means Yes." - RR a few days ago
If man cannot begin to make a human eye, how could anyone in his right mind think that eyes formed by mere chance?

In fact, man cannot make anything from nothing. We don't know how to do it. We can re-create, reform, develop ... but we cannot create even one grain of sand from nothing. Yet, the eye is only a small part of the most sophisticated part of creation-the human body.

comfort r

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#706400 Mar 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have a serious problem with memory recollection, because I never said anything close to that.
Yet according to you, I said I would murder christians?

You've got nothing, as usual. Enjoy the taste of your own medicine :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aura Mytha 63,079
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 618,723
Straight/Gay Question 3 min ians185 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 653,502
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min onemale 281,802
'Good Morning America' anchor uses slur 1 hr every troll here ... 4
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 787
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web