“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#705452 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
Atheists try to prove God is not by repeatedly referring to the sins of people who pretended to follow Christ.
That proves they cannot prove God is not, but rather they are obsessed with making fun of others who sincerely live the Christian life.
You mean pretend wannabe cristers like you and deadneck who don't even know their deity's name?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705453 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Double Standard? Susie, With all you Christian Liberals, I'd as soon just go at it on my own. you say that you follow Jesus but then you call Kait a slut. is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? I don't think anyone is doomed but work in repentance is as Important as merely asking for forgiveness. I think Christianity is bondage and Religion is of man to control the Masses. Jesus didn't teach Religion, He taught Freedom from ones own Demons, How can one know God when we don't know ourselves. My God, you have not read any of my old post, or you'd know that I think there is way much more to Jesus than you give me credit for..I have had some experiences that you wouldn't believe Susie. Of course, I think Jesus is the Son Of God. I am not a Religious person susie. I am weak in the flesh Susie. I can not give up things of this world.. Yet! All you good Liberal Christians think because you ask Jesus to come into your Heart, that that is all that needs to be done.. Sounds like the Baptist to me. I will take my Judgement from God, like a man, whatever it might be, but the Liberals, like yourself, should fear Judgement more than I...So please, Spare me your Double Standard BS, when your as big a Hypocrite as any Liberal Christian I ever talked with. Jesus plainly told his followers, if they didn't wanna hear the word to dust off their feet and move on.. what does that mean to you Susie? Let The Dead, Bury The Dead! don't come back at me with, Oh there is a much deeper meaning to it, Susie, FYI, I know that!
Agreed

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#705454 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:

I do not believe in your pathetic deity.
I believe in a creative and guiding force of the Universe. I call it God.
Strange that you would capitalize the word "universe" as if it's a proper noun. Are you sure that isn't your God?

You're not only confusing us, you're also confusing yourself. In one post you'll say that you believe in God and Jesus and that in this post you say you believe in a creative and guiding force, that you just so happen to call God.

Ben wrote:
I believe in God and Jesus...

Make up your damn mind.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705455 Mar 22, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The living Biosphere. Can you think super organism?
Yes. I also can see the Universe as a super organism.

I often wonder if the individual cells in my body know they are part of a greater whole.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#705456 Mar 22, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
a man is rumored to have existed, capable of the wondrous, of the impossible, it is said that no man ever existed as important or wondrous.
the man performed "miracles"
and NOT ONE contemporary historian wrote anything of him, or of his feats.
Why would they? You're making another ASSumption. Would you like to know WHY they wouldn't have written about him?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705457 Mar 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a quarter?
Go call somebody that gives a shit.
I thin RR has enough shit on hos own.

LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#705458 Mar 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> So in one breath you say. "I believe in God and Jesus and have told people the history of the Bible and Modern Christianity" [sic] and in the next you call Christians Christards??
to be clear, very few of those who claim "christianity" follow the jesus

all most all follow "Paul"

you are a pauline.

Paul was an enemy of jesus, he set out to destroy christianity and was hugely successful.

Location hidden

#705459 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
Their God is the God who tries to hurt sincere believers. They are committed to her like the SS were committed to Adolfie. This is all they have in life. To worship her by trying to harm Christians is their entire religious duty.
Geeeze!
Do you get all sexually aroused and touch yourself when you think of nonbrainwashed people being tortured in your make believe hell by your pedophole devildog priests and such?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705460 Mar 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Why did you kill your son?
I didn't.

And please stop posting like that or I will report you.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

No,This*Isnt*ThePsychicHotline

#705461 Mar 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak from my perspective....the Bible IS ridiculous. The whole story does not hold water. 1000 years ago, maybe. Today, no way.
Disprove the Bible and you disprove God.
I don't think "God" and the bible have anything to do with each other.

"Only you can prevent forest fires? Bullshit; 90% of forest fires are caused by God and lightning." Edward Abbey

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705462 Mar 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
He's an addict and doesn't know it.
I'm addicted to cigarettes, specifically Marlboro.

You were saying?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705463 Mar 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You never said that about your son?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I haven't indoctrinated my kids into anything. I don't force them to pray, I don't force them to church, I don't give them into anything. In fact, my oldest son is 16, he's starting to believe like you guys do, that God might be made up. That's his choice to make, not mine.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Word jumble?
More like typical, christian liar.
*hey catch, I guess he wasn't feeling creative and went with bald faced lie*
RR is the only one who doesn't realize that he is a pathological liar.
It is a symptom of his mental illness.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#705464 Mar 22, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
The Codex Sinaiticus was written during the same period as the Codex Vaticanus. The Codex Vaticanus is the only other complete manuscript and is housed in the Vatican in Rome, Italy. That dates to about 325-350 A.D. The Protestant Bible came about as a result of the Protestant Reformation, led by Martin Luther. Martin Luther believed that the Bible belonged to all people, and not just the wealthy and politically powerful.
and he failed to make a copy

#705465 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>

It ain't fair, man. You is too smart
No argument here.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705466 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Quoting the Bible is not Christianity karl.. it's a made up word by the anti-christ them selves..I don't need a bunch of Liberals telling me how to Live, when they can't live their own Lives up to Christ. I could care less if you or anyone respects me karl. being a Follower of Christ is different than Following Christianity..
.......... ATTENTION EVERYONE ***.......

I've noticed a lot of people using this phrase the wrong way, this poster, pusherman, has also done it.

The phrase is: "I couldn't care less".

It is NOT: "I could care less".

Because if you could care less, you would.

You may now return to your normally scheduled programming.

Location hidden

#705467 Mar 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
You admit that you don't use prayer then claim it doesn't work.
That's like saying you know chocolate is gross even though you've never tried it.
So I ask again, how do you know prayer is false?
Simple --ask any victim of the cathaholic pedophile priests-or just read their testimony.

#705468 Mar 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. So how did humanity come to exist on this planet?
<quoted text>
Pan *is* a pretty horny li'l bugger.
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do atheists explain the universe?
I suggest you ask an atheist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705469 Mar 22, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
while they were employing religion as a social control tool
You probably don't know this, but religion dates back to human prehistory.

I don't care what you say, you're not an educated man.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705470 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I thin RR has enough shit on hos own.
Is that a sentence of a university trained archaeologist, historian, master computer technician, college professor and high school teacher?

No wonder why today's kids are all fuckedup.

Location hidden

#705472 Mar 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I think you missed the point. The question was do YOU KNOW what science entales.. Not what a copy and pasted website says it is. There you go with that plagerism again.. tsk tsk.. Google is a wonderful thing, yet it does not mean you have become an expert in the field. It answers the posed question but the reader is still left clueless as in your case ;)
http://www.yourdictionary.com/science
Never use the words "religion" and "tales" in the same sentence. It drives theologians insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min scirocco 38,043
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Ex_Irontonian 97,404
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 31 min GodFreeByChoice 5,750
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min hojo 567,243
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 55 min Clear Dharma 432
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 120,607
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 607,030
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr lightbeamrider 476
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 267,248
More from around the web