Prove there's a god.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#705959 Mar 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I was in Prison for Trafficking Marijuana and Pills. I was given 9 and half years of which I served 57 straight months before my release Feb.1st 2013. I knew of Jesus as I was raised around Godly people. He just wasn't in my Life. The First personal experience I had with him was when I was involved in a car wreck. I had 3 dreams within dreams over a period of years with the final one leading me to the Spiritual Counselor in Prison. they all 3 lead one into the other but they were years apart. crazy man and the one in prison lead me on my own journey to find truth, not what Religion said, but one of Jesus Teachings. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not Susie, cause believe me, it sure fked me up! I was scared to death to mention them dreams to anyone but they were weighing on me so much that my caseworker in Prison noticed something wasn't right and recommended I go to him, it was the best decision I ever made..Even tho I go on here like a fkn Idiot sometimes, goesn't mean I am one. Have you read the Book of Enoch? if so, what do you think of that?
name of your prison?

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#705960 Mar 23, 2014
Cheese Us wrote:
<quoted text>
ID got more consideration than it deserved. Turns out, it isn't science.
When you're old enough for school, pay attention when the scientific method is covered.
I've already graduated with a B.A. in History and have worked in Museum Management and Archives Management. History is a Social Science and doesn't follow the empirical scientific methodology. Pay attention when I start laying out some history on you.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#705961 Mar 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Now explain why a moment of silence offends you so much?
Why is school prayer important to you? What are the benefits? Will it increase your students academic prowess? Will their ability to focus be enhanced? I attended a Catholic grade school where prayer was required at the beginning of every class. After awhile, due to the constant daily repetition, the prayers were relegated to just a string of words we were mandated to recite; they lost all religious significance. I have no problem with a private moment of silence.

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#705962 Mar 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure some schools may follow a moment of silence and I think they should be able to. My school system does not. When I pray it is silent. I am not one who screams out my prayer so a moment of silence would sufice. Mathew 6:6 basically means what I said. To pray for yourself and not for others to hear you.
I'm not advocating for a moment of silence or anything. I just want to see the intellectual snobbery of Darwinian Evolution brought to its knees and humbled. I don't care if Darwinian Evolution is taught. I really don't. I'm just a revolutionary for allowing both to be taught. I can even agree to not allow it in H.S. but if I'm paying my kids' college tuition AND paying my tax dollars, then I think it should be equal at all colleges. It should be a choice. EQUALITY is my big pet peeve. And sadly, these people don't want that. They want it all their way. Too bad.
This isn't Burger King.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#705963 Mar 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
notice she can't refute aradia? doesn't even try.
strange isn't it, Dorothy, how no one picks up on your lies? or amalgam's? or any other's lies from your ilk? golly, girls, sup?
the demons pick up on every minutia where they hope to exploit a "christian" yet, miraculously, when demons are caught lying, not one demon has a word to say. but they engage other "christians" in every conceivable argument over everything and never let go.

kinda obvious wouldn't you say, brethren?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#705964 Mar 23, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>You say:
" I should be able to pray where ever I chose to do so."

Sure, just as long as the FSM, Wiccan, Sikh, Amerind, and Hindu religious people get the same rights.

You Christians don't get to hog it all.
Satanists too.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#705965 Mar 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
the demons pick up on every minutia where they hope to exploit a "christian" yet, miraculously, when demons are caught lying, not one demon has a word to say. but they engage other "christians" in every conceivable argument over everything and never let go.
kinda obvious wouldn't you say, brethren?
Uhm, no.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#705966 Mar 23, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is school prayer important to you? What are the benefits? Will it increase your students academic prowess? Will their ability to focus be enhanced? I attended a Catholic grade school where prayer was required at the beginning of every class. After awhile, due to the constant daily repetition, the prayers were relegated to just a string of words we were mandated to recite; they lost all religious significance. I have no problem with a private moment of silence.
Correction again:
I think it should read students', not students, although I'm not really sure.
The Gray

Springfield, IL

#705967 Mar 23, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pick another fight to engage.
Intelligent Design is not science, and religionists will end up looking bad in trying to promote that it is science. It isn't science nor scientific.
It's creationism cloaked in a different name.
"The earth is flat.........." Thats the human animal in a nut shell. Most humans believe any BS told to them, counting religion and The Big Bang..........

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#705968 Mar 23, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some who should never get out.
Manson for example.
Knokkon wood, dude!

You shouldn't have typed that out loud! Yer just tempting that ass Obama to give him a presidential pardon. The man is addicted to commanding ridiculous decrees just to pish people off.

“Faith = Trust”

Location hidden

#705969 Mar 23, 2014
Agnostic philosopher and mathematician David Berlinski on the fact that atheism has attempted to hijack and claim sole rights to the field of science in academic institutions:

A secular Jew, Berlinski nonetheless delivers a biting defense of religious thought. An acclaimed author who has spent his career writing about mathematics and the sciences, he turns the scientific community’s cherished skepticism back on itself, daring to ask and answer some rather embarrassing questions:

Has anyone provided a proof of God’s inexistence?
Not even close.

Has quantum cosmology explained the emergence of the universe or why it is here?
Not even close.

Have the sciences explained why our universe seems to be fine-tuned to allow for the existence of life?
Not even close.

Are physicists and biologists willing to believe in anything so long as it is not religious thought?
Close enough.

Has rationalism in moral thought provided us with an understanding of what is good, what is right, and what is moral?
Not close enough.

Has secularism in the terrible twentieth century been a force for good?
Not even close to being close.

Is there a narrow and oppressive orthodoxy of thought and opinion within the sciences?
Close enough.

Does anything in the sciences or in their philosophy justify the claim that religious belief is irrational?
Not even ballpark.

Is scientific atheism a frivolous exercise in intellectual contempt?
Dead on.

As I said. It's snobbery and they want it all their way. Some of us are fighting back. Writing books like Berlinski's "Devils Delusion" Protesting, Civil Litigation, etc, etc. The fight is far from over, and we're only going to get more and more determined to win.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#705970 Mar 23, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm, no.
uhm, you're a brother.

i am so far advanced beyond you, don't even think about it

Location hidden

#705971 Mar 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> so now you're gonna comment on my prison experience? have you ever been there? if not then you don't know shyt about it! no, you was calling me a goat fker basically, so FK OFF!!
I know that prison docs ask inmates extremely embarrassing questions in their efforts to determine exactly how depraved they are. It's not my fault they show zero respect for them as people.

Although, I'm beginning to suspect that a goat would prefer a snake to you.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#705972 Mar 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
name of your prison?
that is unimportant!

Location hidden

#705973 Mar 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Satanists too.
Are you a satanist Doc?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#705974 Mar 23, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Knokkon wood, dude!
You shouldn't have typed that out loud! Yer just tempting that ass Obama to give him a presidential pardon. The man is addicted to commanding ridiculous decrees just to pish people off.
Under California law, Manson can be considered for parole.

But there's no way the Board of Parole Hearings, or Gov. Brown, or Obama would order him released, even if he were in the last stages of a terminal illness.

So you don't need to knock on wood--unless you feel like it....

Location hidden

#705975 Mar 23, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again,, tsk tsk... Using profane language and you want me to be more like you... I think not... The words you use are far worse than the ones I have chosen. Forgetting little letters doesn't mean a darn thing my friend. You might as well just spell it out. I see your anger is getting the best of you.. Not what Jesus wants.. That IS what you have been preaching to me anyway.....
lol
yep, he sure wants a piece of that Judas guy, prolly with a roll and some fava beans.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#705976 Mar 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
uhm, you're a brother.
i am so far advanced beyond you, don't even think about it
Uhm, no again. You answer your own posts. Perhaps you have an advenced neurosis, I'll give you that...

Location hidden

#705977 Mar 23, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know that prison docs ask inmates extremely embarrassing questions in their efforts to determine exactly how depraved they are. It's not my fault they show zero respect for them as people.
Although, I'm beginning to suspect that a goat would prefer a snake to you.
Well between the two of us, I am the only one that's been there and I don't remember being asked anything that I was embarrassed to answer. they show you as much respect that they are shown. I thought we were better than that nano? I am not gonna go back and forth about this stuff. I'm gonna let it go and say peace to you.. you are probably right. Bye nano! It has been my pleasure :)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#705978 Mar 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano is as vile as an an oozing abscess. I'll bet she smells like the inside of three month old body cast.
And I'll take short odds that everyone in her town crosses the street to avoid her. So that's why we're stuck with it on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 703,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min swampmudd 87,617
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,548
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... (Aug '17) 1 hr Knuk Phoo Phang IV 186
Last post wins (May '13) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 542
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 2 hr Doctor REALITY 94
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Big Al 223,073