Prove there's a god.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705671 Mar 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that ship has sailed.
As I said, you're not prepared for a discussion of things like matter and energy, and form and substance. They can't be approached like poetry.
Speaking of which, I suspect that Dave Nelson has shuffled off his mortal coil.
<quoted text>
If you want to keep me or anybody else interested, it will take more than sciency poetry.
<quoted text>
It doesn't sound like it. Shouldn't she have your undivided attention?
Anyway, which explanation for your post did you want to go with? Did you want to claim to have dumbed your post down to make it more interesting, or that you were distracted by your daughter?
<quoted text>
I'll bet it's because we eat out a lot.
I said I was " doing something for my daughter"
You dumb ass.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705673 Mar 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano is as vile as an an oozing abscess. I'll bet she smells like the inside of three month old body cast.
When's the last time you smelled " the inside of three month old body cast . " ?

It sounds like you have experience with it.
Dumb ass.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#705674 Mar 23, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always been the other way around, as we witness the inflamed persecution BY atheists TOWARDS Christians on this forum.
Awww, he's claiming victim status. How cute.

Weak and cowardly, but cute.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705675 Mar 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano is as vile as an an oozing abscess. I'll bet she smells like the inside of three month old body cast.
How is your oozing abscess coming along ?
Dumb ass.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705676 Mar 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the universe is 1.37 x10^9 years old
Tell that to your atheist mates.
Apparently its always been in existence.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705677 Mar 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
well I am convinced that there is quite a list of things that you could not do.
like stay out of jail, or be a moral person, or tell the truth
sure, I believe you
" I believe you "

I thought you didn't have beliefs Karl .
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#705678 Mar 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You should be using the scientific method. Otherwise you are just a story teller.
You misunderstand the scientific method. You can't do controlled, reprocible experiments on the past. You have to rely on eyewitness accounts and the historical documents of the time. History is story telling.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#705679 Mar 23, 2014
*reproducible

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705680 Mar 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism in the US is approaching 18%
very close to an intellectual majority.
Add in the agnostics and "in name only" theists and you will find that "religion" is a minority in the USA.

Realize that the "religious" don't even follow the teachings of the founders of their religion (proof of disbelief) and you will also realize that they are actually atheists pretending to be theists.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#705681 Mar 23, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I said I was " doing something for my daughter"
You dumb ass.
Oh crap. I feel a certain test series is going to be brought up...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705682 Mar 23, 2014
"Do whatever you want then find a Bible verse to justify it." - Christianity
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#705683 Mar 23, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your atheist mates.
Apparently its always been in existence.
No. This universe, in it's current form, is approximately that age. What came before is up for speculation. The chance that it was some angry Jewish father figure is astronomically small. The same goes for every other mythology. It's probably not Allah, Zeus, Odin or Zoroaster either.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705685 Mar 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that ship has sailed.
As I said, you're not prepared for a discussion of things like matter and energy, and form and substance. They can't be approached like poetry.
Speaking of which, I suspect that Dave Nelson has shuffled off his mortal coil.
<quoted text>
If you want to keep me or anybody else interested, it will take more than sciency poetry.
<quoted text>
It doesn't sound like it. Shouldn't she have your undivided attention?
Anyway, which explanation for your post did you want to go with? Did you want to claim to have dumbed your post down to make it more interesting, or that you were distracted by your daughter?
<quoted text>
I'll bet it's because we eat out a lot.
" I'll bet it's because we eat out a lot. "

The local fast food chain isn't really called "eating out "
Unless of course your wife can't cook.

Dumb ass.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705686 Mar 23, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand the scientific method. You can't do controlled, reprocible experiments on the past......
Yes you can.

Carbon 14 dating, archaeological evidence to support texts, etc.

Where did you get your history degree ?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705687 Mar 23, 2014
Scientific Method:

Define a question
Gather information and resources
Form an explanatory hypothesis
Test the hypothesis by performing an experiment and collecting data in a reproducible manner
Analyze the data
Interpret the data and draw conclusions that serve as a starting point for new hypothesis
Publish results
Retest (frequently done by other scientists (AKA Peer Review)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705688 Mar 23, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
" I'll bet it's because we eat out a lot. "
The local fast food chain isn't really called "eating out "
Unless of course your wife can't cook.
Dumb ass.
I eat out.

The ladies seem to enjoy it even if don't take them out to dinner.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705689 Mar 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, anonymous Internet poster, do tell me all about myself, surely you must know all my colours based on an expression of my opinion.
Of course, now I'll find you credible and ponder upon your words.
Oh, so now that I say stuff about atheists you want to get on your high horse ?
You have had years to call me an " anonymous internet poster " but have you ?

Do you think you have more power over me because you are registered ?
Lol, grow up.

I don't spend my life on these forums to inflation my own ego , unlike some.

I have a life.
You should try it some time.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705691 Mar 23, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh crap. I feel a certain test series is going to be brought up...
I told you we would smash you guys.:)

Great series by the way , no matter the end result.
Greens - Tuf

Australia

#705694 Mar 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat out.
The ladies seem to enjoy it even if don't take them out to dinner.
They will return the favour if you do " take them out for dinner."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#705695 Mar 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism in the US is approaching 18%
very close to an intellectual majority.
The sky is blue except when its not,actually its the same color all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Nohweh 49,124
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 646,759
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 19 min DebraE 24
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 27 min taylorr 25
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 46 min HiddnNumbrz 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min New Age Spiritual... 445,731
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 1 hr willyrogers 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web