Prove there's a god.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#705609 Mar 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No, it isn't. It's a lack of belief. An absence of belief. When's that going to sink in?
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Atheists say, "We don't believe in a god." You don't get to redefine atheism just to support your failed position.
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
One hundred percent sure.
A real, honest-to-god "God," with supreme power and supreme knowledge and supreme compassion and supreme intelligence and supreme everything else would not act like a childish, petty, bloodthirsty tyrant that punishes people for "sins" that they didn't commit.
For one, no one is without fault. Therefore, even without the biblical attachemnt implied we all sin. With that said, punishment for sins not commited would mean you are blameless and NO ONE is blameless or perfect in any way. You have the wrong idea of God. Someone has led you to believe a farse. God is love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion and most of all perfection.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#705610 Mar 22, 2014
Technology is a result of science. Kiss a scientist, and thank him or her for your computer.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is not technology, technology is not science.
You saw what I wrote, yet still you attempt to "interpret" it your way.

Read it again. Sound it out. Don't "interpret" it your way, accept it the way it is written:

Technology is a result of science. Kiss a scientist, and thank him or her for your computer.

You lose again. You always lose. You are a godbot, and that is what makes you a loser. You gladly reject knowledge, fact and reason, and embrace your sick beliefs.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#705611 Mar 22, 2014
The christians didn't invent your god, the jews did.
Your god's name is Yahweh.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
God was invented, huh?
Is that your belief or is that your lack of belief?
It is a fact; your god was invented by jews.*All* gods are human inventions.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#705612 Mar 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Says the snake that promotes arson.
Do you think that's credible?

What makes a person as nasty as you? Something soured you forever.

“I love Jesus”

#705613 Mar 22, 2014
It's a reasoned conclusion drawn from biblical account.
<quoted text>
Wrong again, redneck. It's a reasoned conclusion drawn from biblical account.
Sound out the words, if that will help;
Your
Bible
Convinced
Me
That
Your
God
Does
Not
Exist.
Or growing up in a family of traditional hatred towards Christians for over 8 generations. This has caused you to draw a conclusion based on what you have been told your whole life.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#705614 Mar 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I do not click on links provided by posters. I never saw a song.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's little use anyone trying to have any kind of converse whatsoever with you...you are refusing to consider anything brought to your attention.
Certainly not the mark of any educated theologian or researcher.
That's our Susie.

Two degrees, my ass.

“I love Jesus”

#705615 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"A protestant can not celebrate St. Patrick's Day." RR
RFLMAO
Sure they can.. It an IRISH thing. Are you implying you cannot be Irish unless you are catholic?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#705616 Mar 22, 2014
Actually, we’ve got eight different Treguenda--seasonal holidays. They are:

La Giornata di Tana–Tana’s day, May 1, really really really early Summer

I do not celebrate a god. How many times do I have to tell you that? Will it *ever* sink in?
I celebrate the spirit of the season.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted that you celebrate Tana's day, May 1. How do you celebrate a god's day without celebrating the god?
HELLO? HELLO??(*whap! whap! whap!* on redneck's head)

ANYONE IN THERE??

YOU SAW where I wrote, "I celebrate the spirit of the season." You SAW it, and STILL you pretend not to see it!!

I celebrate the spirit of the season. Got it? I celebrate the spirit of the season.

Do you see it now?

In case you ignored it up there, I celebrate the spirit of the season.

Arr Arr: "I don't want to see it, I don't want to know it, I don't want it to be there. It isn't there. It isn't, it isn't, it isn't. You HAVE to believe in a god because I say so, and I can't comprehend someone celebrating something WITHOUT a god."

Is *that* what you're telling yourself?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#705617 Mar 22, 2014
It's a reasoned conclusion drawn from biblical account.
<quoted text>
Wrong again, redneck. It's a reasoned conclusion drawn from biblical account.
Sound out the words, if that will help;
Your
Bible
Convinced
Me
That
Your
God
Does
Not
Exist.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Or growing up in a family of traditional hatred towards Christians for over 8 generations.
And now here's Susie the Christian who needs to lie about my family.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>This has caused you to draw a conclusion based on what you have been told your whole life.
You suffer the same delusions as Arr Arr.

Unlike you, I am capable of independent thought. And it is christians like you that make me hate christianity.

Christianity.

Understand, douchebag?

I said I hate christianity, not christians.

There is a difference there, and you know it; and right now you're telling yourself, "I don't have to know anything---I *believe* because I'm a good little christian!!*"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#705618 Mar 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>And they always think things have to have a very complex answer to be satisfactory. The more complex they can make up their answer, then combine it with gobs and gobs of time, then they think they are right.

Atheists HATE easy answers. They can't hide their lies in them.
You spelt apologists wrong.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#705619 Mar 22, 2014
No, it isn't. It's a lack of belief. An absence of belief. When's that going to sink in?
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Atheists say, "We don't believe in a god." You don't get to redefine atheism just to support your failed position.
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
A real, honest-to-god "God," with supreme power and supreme knowledge and supreme compassion and supreme intelligence and supreme everything else would not act like a childish, petty, bloodthirsty tyrant that punishes people for "sins" that they didn't commit.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> For one, no one is without fault. Therefore, even without the biblical attachemnt implied we all sin. With that said, punishment for sins not commited would mean you are blameless and NO ONE is blameless or perfect in any way. You have the wrong idea of God. Someone has led you to believe a farse. God is love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion and most of all perfection.
Your god killed innocent children during what the Jews now call "Passover." Innocent children.

I base my opinion on the bible. Your bible convinces me that your "god" is shit.

Instead of letting your brain wander off the map, try addressing what I actually wrote.

Better yet, don't. Just don't respond at all.

“I love Jesus”

#705620 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Double Standard? Susie, With all you Christian Liberals, I'd as soon just go at it on my own. you say that you follow Jesus but then you call Kait a slut. is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? I don't think anyone is doomed but work in repentance is as Important as merely asking for forgiveness. I think Christianity is bondage and Religion is of man to control the Masses. Jesus didn't teach Religion, He taught Freedom from ones own Demons, How can one know God when we don't know ourselves. My God, you have not read any of my old post, or you'd know that I think there is way much more to Jesus than you give me credit for..I have had some experiences that you wouldn't believe Susie. Of course, I think Jesus is the Son Of God. I am not a Religious person susie. I am weak in the flesh Susie. I can not give up things of this world.. Yet! All you good Liberal Christians think because you ask Jesus to come into your Heart, that that is all that needs to be done.. Sounds like the Baptist to me. I will take my Judgement from God, like a man, whatever it might be, but the Liberals, like yourself, should fear Judgement more than I...So please, Spare me your Double Standard BS, when your as big a Hypocrite as any Liberal Christian I ever talked with. Jesus plainly told his followers, if they didn't wanna hear the word to dust off their feet and move on.. what does that mean to you Susie? Let The Dead, Bury The Dead! don't come back at me with, Oh there is a much deeper meaning to it, t!
We all fall short of His glory. I do every day. I am the first one to say Jesus did not teach religion. He did teach freedom and he also taught love, and forgiveness as well as casting stones. You call me a liberal Christian and you think that bothers me. Too me that means I am not holding to traditional ideas of the church and an organized but rather following the Son of God. Do I do this perfectly at all times? No! How can we know God period when we are just mortals? I have said many times, Jesus is more than we give him credit for. WE all have experiences and I have had my own share. I am not a religious person either, but I will not do Christ the dishonor you think is due. He is the Son of God and beyond our understanding. I never once said all I had to do is ask Jesus to come into my heart and that is it. I said you MUST have faith he is the Son of God, YOU must accept this and believe in your heart. Becoming a Christian is the easy part; living the life… not so easy and we ALL fail; even you. I am not here to point out your flaws because I have my own. However, it is more important that you worry about your own mishaps rather than focus on mine. Do you honestly feel Jesus wants you to preach to everyone what you feel is their short coming. I am not a person who believes once in grace always in grace; you have me pegged all wrong. So please spare me all this liberal Christian talk when you are as big a hypocrite as you claim I am. I notice you have yet to move on or dust your feet and you keep on trucking with the message. I am human and when I act in a human manner, I do not need you or anyone else to remind me of this. You may be more tolerant than I am when it comes to being called a bitchcunt by an unbeliever or harassed by the same person over and over to the point I fight back, but that does not make me less of a person nor less of a believer and follower of Christ; it makes me human. All it means is someone like that made me stumble, but it did not knock me down. I rise up regardless of what you think. Jesus deserves this from me. Do you think Jesus would be casting stones or saying… Those without sin cast the first stone.. You my friend have no right to decide any of the things you have appointed yourself to do. It is NOT appointed upon man.
I think you may be trying to find favor with Kate... What does the Bible say about witchcraft? Are you going to apply this to her?

“I love Jesus”

#705621 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I call Christians that are morons "Christards"
I call Christians that lie "Christ-stains"
I call those who try to follow the teachings of Jesus "Friends".
That task at times is impossible. You know that right? We are human and we all fall short.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#705622 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
Lest you plan on responding that Hitler was a Christian as you do... let me address that now. I grant that at the beginning of his political career, Hitler used the German Church for political propaganda purposes by utilizing Christian jargon. However, this does not by any means make him a Christian. Not only do his fruits prove otherwise, but we have his personal conversations. You yourself admit,“Whether or not Hitler was a ‘true’ Christian is debatable.” In a book respected by historians titled Hitler’s Secret Conversations 1941-1944, Hitler states that religion is an “organized lie [that] must be smashed. The State must remain the absolute master....it’s impossible to eternally hold humanity in bondage and lies.... was only between the sixth and eighth centuries that Christianity was imposed upon our peoples.... Our peoples had previously succeeded in living all right without this religion. I have six divisions of SS men absolutely indifferent in matters of religion. It doesn’t prevent them from going to their death with serenity in their souls.” These are not the words of a Christian.
mike licona
Is little mikey your unrequited boylove or something?
You sure do push his trash like you worship the one popper.
What you have been providing is all too much like the jesuit oath and promise .

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#705623 Mar 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted, and agreed with, the Durutti quote, "The only illuminating church is a burning one.", too many times to squirm your way out of this, worm. The truth is only nasty when it relates to you and your simple-minded acolytes, hypocrite

“I love Jesus”

#705624 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
<quoted text>
Correct.
<quoted text>
Deal with it.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your god killed innocent children during what the Jews now call "Passover." Innocent children.
I base my opinion on the bible. Your bible convinces me that your "god" is shit.
Instead of letting your brain wander off the map, try addressing what I actually wrote.
Better yet, don't. Just don't respond at all.
Nice way of avoiding the real question?? If you did not want a responce, then why did you post? There is nothing patently immoral about the Creator of life taking away life. It's immoral for us because when we take life, usually we are exercising a prerogative reserved for God alone.

Futhermore, Innocent Egyptian Infants killed in the Tenth Plague: 69,000
Innocent Hebrew Infants killed in the infanticide program of the Pharaoh who was atheist (and successors): 2,750,000. In essence God knew these children were going to grow up and follow their Pharaoh leadership therefore leading to the saving of uncountable Hebrew lives. Sins of the father repeating forever more. Not as if they were being punished for their fathers sins, but rather they would repeat them

Location hidden

#705625 Mar 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> For one, no one is without fault. Therefore, even without the biblical attachemnt implied we all sin. With that said, punishment for sins not commited would mean you are blameless and NO ONE is blameless or perfect in any way. You have the wrong idea of God. Someone has led you to believe a farse. God is love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion and most of all perfection.
Ummmm-not the deity your bible portrays....unless you are one complete idiot.

Location hidden

#705626 Mar 22, 2014
"We are human and all fall short."

Stock standard christian excuse for ignoring their jesus character.

"Turn the other cheek."

- The jesus character.

"I'll insult anyone who insults me first."

- Suzie Delusional (a christian liar)

What a farcical religion.

Location hidden

#705627 Mar 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this "nano" is yellowdog or yellodog's lover. They are probably both about equal in hatred and shithouse rat crazy.

Location hidden

#705628 Mar 22, 2014
"The Egyptians were atheists."

- Suzie Delusional.

I'm with you Kait, two degrees both our asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Huff post is a joke 286,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 687,339
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Wizard Droppings 31,215
-----*ANTICHRIST on world stage----- 2 hr NewsGlobal 1
strangers f*ck wife in adult theater (Jul '15) 2 hr BandT 16
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 3 hr Poo Bears 7
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 5 hr Johnny 47
More from around the web