Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705364 Mar 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree that we all need to find out the history of the Bible so that we can understand it in its true context.. However, it makes no sense at all that a person of faith who wishes to learn the history of their bible look to an agnostic witch who is clueless about faith and whose sole purpose it to demean Christians as a means to learn the history of the Bible.. You have a not so hidden agenda girl.. Maybe they should turn to a historian who also studies the bible such as Ghost or even myself.. You are one stupid dog.
I believe in God and Jesus and have told people the history of the Bible and Modern Christianity.
Most Christians know nothing and demand to call their ignorance Truth.

The Catholic Bible did not exist until about 350 AD. The Protestant Bible didn't exist until about 500 years ago.
Prior to that there were hundreds of Christian Scriptures.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#705365 Mar 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy smoking, but it's a good idea to break the habit.
Says who?

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#705366 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I do not believe in Christianity as it is today. I do believe in Jesus. Why do you ask Susie?
Because of the double standard you apply. If you do not believe in Christianity as it is today, then why do you apply today's rules to others? I am not a convential Christian; I am liberal in my views... I do not think gay people are doomed, I think there is more to Jesus then you allow others to think and yet, you dismiss Christianity. Do you believe Jesus is the son of God? Why are you bias?

“I love Jesus”

#705367 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I was going to ask you, did you like the song I posted for you this morn?
I do not click on links provided by posters. I never saw a song.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#705368 Mar 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
<quoted text>
Show me what you dreamt about last night.
Show me your love for your mother.
Not everything that exists can be demonstrated.
<quoted text>
Because that's not my job. That's between you and God.
<quoted text>
I'm referring to the atheists. They believe that no gods exist, hence my use of the word "gods".
<quoted text>
Are you agnostic?
<quoted text>
I believe there is one god, God.
To be clear...
<quoted text>
So what?
"Show me what you dreamt about last night."
That is left to expression, but a dream isn't considered real either. "NOW IS IT?"
But they can be agreed by everyone they exist in the mind.

"Show me your love for your mother."
This to can be demonstrated by expression, and action, and while emotion cannot be shown on paper it is quite revealing in reality.

So if you want to reduce god to emotion , yes the emotion of belief in god does exist.
But the difference here is I can show you my mother who caused the love emotion in me.
With god , it's just a feeling devoid of anything grounded in a physical state.
It is nothing but an emotion lacking a mother to show why it exists.

"Not everything that exists can be demonstrated. "

If it exists, it can be demonstrated, and explained by the physical nature of it.
Examples provided, now all is left is your cognitive dissonance.

Btw my mother died recently, leaving me and my sister her fortune and apt. building in Alhambra. It's worth a pretty penny, my sister cleaned out her apt. and sent me some stuff
like a 20 carat amethyst and diamond cocktail ring , and a matching necklace.
I always loved my mother despite our separation, but of all the jewels and treasures I will receive. The greatest one was the picture of a three year old boy being held by his mother.
Yes that challenge was given to Shakespeare, to show love exists.
He did. Moving on now but even those things that you believe cannot be demonstrated , in fact can be...provided there exists evidence grounded in reality.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705369 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the people murdered by Katrina and the South East Asian Tsunami
God is a murder of babies
Oh.

So you DO believe that God exists.

Go figure.

Now you should thank God for the billions of healthy babies He's created.

“I love Jesus”

#705370 Mar 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there....you good people need to chill out a little.
:-)
You people? What does that even mean? Or Kate and I? I am chill dude, just a lil taste of her own medicine.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#705371 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you dropped out because you were too smart ?
ROFLMAO
What a mucking 4 on U R
I could tell you why I chose to quit high school but it wouldn't matter, you'd ignore it and make up your own story, just like the "couldn't handle" it Ben version.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#705372 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do atheists explain the universe?
Why would they need to? To make you trolls happy?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#705373 Mar 22, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad example. The pool at Bethesda was thought to be metaphorical for a very long time until the 19th century archaeological discovery.
And this proves that your deity exists how ?

Based on YOUR criteria, the discovery of Troy proves the Illiad is the perfect wor of God and that Zeus, Neptune and the rest of the Greek pantheon are real.

Praise Zeus !

Location hidden

#705374 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. Compared to creating everything, making a serpent talk is impossible.(Just look at this doofus!)
Only "YOUR" pitiful deity could ever believe the world is that stupid or gullible.

“I love Jesus”

#705375 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a crush on Kait? Ya know, Her pic is fkn hot! Her raven Hair is Beautiful, don't you think so Susie? it's ok to admit she is Hot..I am just asking..
It is a plagerized pic just like her post. She has nothing orginal to say and she has to copy and paste from websites. I hope she didn't break any copyright laws posting that pic???

“"None shall pass"”

There

#705376 Mar 22, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul's Epistles were written over a 30 year span of time, most of them between 35-55 A.D. The earliest confirmed surviving fragment of any gospel is that of John, and has been dated to 125A.D. Two years ago a fragment of Mark was found and is still being examined before a confirmation of dating is announced. Preliminary reports place this Mark fragment in the later first century.
You don't know shit. You are a moron.

35 AD ? Please tell us how Paul wrote his letters before the events he writes about even existed ?

You are typical Christard. You are either a liar or a moron.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#705377 Mar 22, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Supposed to be" implies destiny or fate. Do you believe in those?
No, I should clarify that.

We can only be what we are.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Looking at us from an evolutionary standpoint, at what point in human history were humans not the "pinnacle of evolution" at any given time?
Exactly.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#705378 Mar 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy smoking, but it's a good idea to break the habit.
By the same token, you may enjoy hitting family members, but it's a good idea to break the habit.
Even a high school flunkout like you can understand this, PhelpsLight.
RR is a violent and delusion imbecile whose maximum potential as being useful to humanity has been to hang sheet-rock.

He is very much like his deity.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#705379 Mar 22, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Riggght...
And I've seen no prayer work.
Funny, that.
"Shit in one hand and pray for ice cream in the other. See which fills up first."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#705380 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in Christianity as it is karl.. I don't think my morals are in question. Let He Without Sin, Cast The First Stone. I suppose you have a wall built up around yourself huh?
you are not fooling anyone but yourself

you do not believe in christianity, yet you quote the bible as a source of morality....

If you cannot be honest with yourself, how do you expect respect from others?

clean up before you offer advice

jezzuz what a pig

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#705381 Mar 22, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
blank pages ? write a book ? blank pages ?
it's like buying a blank notebook from school supplies.
but you get as a bonus all the truths of christianity,

“"None shall pass"”

There

#705382 Mar 22, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> A true scientist maybe, but the ones that post here.. not so much ;)
I am a university trained anthropologist and historian.

Are you including me in that insult ?

Location hidden

#705383 Mar 22, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is lying to me. i believe in God because:
1. prayer works for me
2. i witnessed a real Miracle
nobody is trying to brainwash me, and i refused to be brainwashed if anyone attempts to. God is real, Miracles are real. i witnessed a real Miracle myself.
i copied and pasted this :
You People make me sick. Tamera is simply saying that according to the Quaran it says that regeneration is indeed possible. It's just as fact worthy than any other "scientific" publication. Atheists lack much intelligence, because it takes an intelligent human being to realise that the Quaran and the Bible were all written by fellow human beings with intelligent thought potential. So tell me Einstein? Who then IS an authority on Regeneration? YOU??
Was your virgin mother your father too?
Where Is this deity you all keep bragging is so all powerful, yet no one had even seen?
You "insane" ones really could become dangerous to society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 64,624
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 654,406
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr gundee123 106,601
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,948
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr RichieBoi 165
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,599
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,282
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,213
More from around the web