Prove there's a god.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#705174 Mar 22, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>. We just had a huge thunderstorm roll on through.
She put on a show.
It was so hot today, too. I love Southerly Busters.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#705175 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"Until you can see God's face in a blade of grass, you will never hear God's voice in the wind." - anomymous
it would be according if you were looking for God in that blade of Grass or Listening for His voice as the Leaves dance to the symphony of the wind blowing through the trees..Pusherman!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#705178 Mar 22, 2014
cup of coffee wrote:
<quoted text>None of what you said is true. You are a liar.
Sure, because the magical talking tree did it, is so much more realistic.

Location hidden

#705179 Mar 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must've been them Shrooms..
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#705180 Mar 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. So how did humanity come to exist on this planet?
<quoted text>
Pan *is* a pretty horny li'l bugger.
So, how do atheists explain the universe?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#705181 Mar 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. Compared to creating everything, making a serpent talk is impossible.(Just look at this doofus!)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#705182 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> it would be according if you were looking for God in that blade of Grass or Listening for His voice as the Leaves dance to the symphony of the wind blowing through the trees..Pusherman!
"Jesus said,'Until you can see what is right in front of you, everything will remain hidden.' " - Gospel of Thomas

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705184 Mar 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mommy told me the Bible is the perfect word of God. That proves it is true."

That what religion comes down to for 90% of people.

They let go of Santa and believed a far more ridiculous fairytale.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705185 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Must've been them Shrooms..
There was a plethora of psychoactive plants in use at the time in the Middle East. From pot to opium.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705187 Mar 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do atheists explain the universe?
It is called science. It works very well. You wouldn't have an internet or computer without it. Heck, you wouldn't even have electricity in your home without it.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#705188 Mar 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Oh, look, it's the man with the gimp'd out logic trying to tell someone else how to think. You can ignore the proof of your tunnel vision all you want but it's still there in black and white. G'head, swamibot, keep pretending yours is the last word on everything. That must have really hurt when appleboy agreed with me and not you. Why else would you have tried so hard to run me off, hmmm?
What?

Location hidden

#705189 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jesus said,'Until you can see what is right in front of you, everything will remain hidden.' " - Gospel of Thomas
He sounded like he had connected with something that we can only Imagine. I think it's a shame people have twisted that mans teaching into justification for killing. The Greatest Man that ever walked this Earth has been used, abused, all in the name of "Freedom" and all man accomplishes is tightening the noose tighter around his own neck!

You can see the stars but still not see the light
Eagles
( I'm Already Gone)

Location hidden

#705190 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a plethora of psychoactive plants in use at the time in the Middle East. From pot to opium.
Yeah, must've been some good shyt! I have done Liquid Acid and seen some crazy shyt but it doesn't even compare to what them people were experiencing.

Location hidden

#705191 Mar 22, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is arrogance to think it is all here, created specifically for us (really, for you). Too bad you're unable to deal with uncertainty and instead cling to delusion, arrogant garbage.
Truly Paradise Lost.. Only The Blind Can See True Beauty..

Location hidden

#705192 Mar 22, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I see a stupid post like this, I know you're ignorant of what is in the bible.
Amen!

Fennario

#705193 Mar 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
he at least showed the civility of a sane, civilized person towards people who were believers
Sane and civilized? That's rich coming from a scorpion like you.

"If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled, without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through: undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But thatís not how things are." - Pat Condell

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705194 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> He sounded like he had connected with something that we can only Imagine. I think it's a shame people have twisted that mans teaching into justification for killing. The Greatest Man that ever walked this Earth has been used, abused, all in the name of "Freedom" and all man accomplishes is tightening the noose tighter around his own neck!
You can see the stars but still not see the light
Eagles
( I'm Already Gone)
Agreed! 100%

“Love much, trust none”

There

#705195 Mar 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, must've been some good shyt! I have done Liquid Acid and seen some crazy shyt but it doesn't even compare to what them people were experiencing.
The only plants that I found to be "enlightening" were peyote and yohimbe (AKA Mescaline and DMT)

Fennario

#705196 Mar 22, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
The material world can only have figures or objects, what we came from and eventually go back to is a medium of pure intelligent energy
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Your science knowledge isn't too impressive, either. Were you aware that there is a relationship between matter and energy? They are not alien substances from different worlds.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
Really? There is a relationship between matter and energy? Wow, you should go to the top of you're class. Congratulations.
Your contradiction here is glaringly obvious, but apparently not to you. Hint: the material world is the energetic world because matter is energy.
Greens - Tuf wrote:
You are only an illusion of a figure / object for reasons you cannot comprehend. You are nothing but form with absolutely no substance,as am I.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
What happened to the energy?
Greens - Tuf wrote:
What do you mean by "What happened to the energy?"
More of the same from you. Matter is energy, but form is neither. First you're telling me that you're not talking about the material world and matter, but intelligent energy, and now you're telling me that the material world contains no substance. You're confused, and not really prepared a discussion of this type.

Like I've told Riverside Redneck, I don't have the interest in teaching somebody like you if it will be harder than rolling a boulder uphill, especially somebody with attitude like you.

Move on.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#705197 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The patients in insane asylums think the doctors are all crazy.
Agreed
Sometimes it is hard to tell who the real lunatics are. These so called educated medical scientists aka, The Experts, came up with such a wonderful cure for feisty children. They lobotomized them and left them destitute. These people became vacant individuals. One would think after the first vacant stare the physicians would have realized, hey, a lobotomy is not the answer yet the practice went on for nearly 30 years.
What about AIDS victims in the 80ís. Do you realize how many suffered and died because of the medicine prescribe to HELP them? It took over 10 years to get the drug OFF the market over thousands upon thousands died. I could go on and on.
WE have the ability to travel to the moon and explore outer space. We have the technology to see our family that lives 1000ís of miles away from a calling device. Airplanes can travel at Mach speed.

We can engineer food to be grown in places that never yielded crops before. Yet with all this technology, many people are starving on this earth, people are dying of cancer and the government is making millions of a war fought over oil and cannot come up with another alternate fuel source so we could lose our dependence on oil. I wish the scientist out there somewhere would worry less about what created the earth, less about their own pocket being filled and more about people!!! Do you ever wonder why so many are weary? Just think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Art of Choosing the Right Driving School 12 min gpsdrivingschool 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 31 min Paul is dead 1966 3,084
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Timeitwassaid 466
SIEMENS SERVIS LEVENT (O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) Siemen... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Kalite ileri Teknoloji SIEMENS ( 342 00 24 ) AK... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Want Voip Billing Reseller Service? 1 hr cloudastrix 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 590,800
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jarring 100,083
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Insults Are Easier 271,403
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web