“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#704601 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Norris?! blah
Before Chuck Norris goes to bed, he checks under the bed for Liam Neeson.
:o)

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#704602 Mar 20, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I'm a real strega. And you're real clueless.
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't real.
<quoted text>
You're not a real human.
Nyah nyah.
A real strega who believes in MANY gods and criticizes those who believe in just one. Witches are things found in fairy tales.. For real, Hansel and Gretel is a good one. I think the witch in that story was strega as well.. Such nice witches??? You guys even have your own santa clause.. Befana..

Actually, if you are a witch, then you are not a real human at least according to Harry Potter. Are you a muggle born... perhaps? Half witch half human?

http://sigime.blogspot.com/2009/01/maloik-mal...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#704603 Mar 20, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, congratulations are in order. Most people reject you after three or four posts, but you repulsed this person after only one. Very impressive...
thank you! i've been trying to cut to the chase a bit and make sure that i'm not casting my pearls before swine nor giving that which is holy to the dogs!:-)

“I love Jesus”

#704604 Mar 20, 2014
YOU JUST MADE MY POINT FOR ME!!!
"...known by different names in different traditions."
That's what I've been saying; there are different traditions! You *really* hate to think things through, don't you?
Y'big dumb *stoopid!*
ROFLMPAO!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Che stupido.
Gods are human inventions, as I've pointed out before. They are various forces of Nature itself, to which early man assigned human personalities in order to make it easier to ask these natural forces for favors. Mankind created Rain Gods and Goddesses, Storm Gods and Goddesses, Gods of the Seas, Gods of the Forests, Gods of the Fields, Sun Gods, Sky Gods...
Did you never take any courses in comparative religions, or basic anthropology? I'm sorry, I forgot; you and sister Susie Twinkie are 8th grade drop outs.
Anyway, they are all humanized aspects of Nature.
Your jesus is a myth, too. They used to call him Hermes.
So that makes you a faux christian.
Do not project your lack of education onto me...lol.. I actually have 2 degrees.. BA in History and minor in English Lit as well as MA in Special Education.. I teach people like you everyday girl and like you, many of them end up dropping out of school because sadly, they do not have the tools to finish.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#704605 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Divinity Surgeon should report you for that vile threat.
He didn't threaten me. He taunted me. I didn't threaten him even though the hyper skeptics here think I did. If my intent was to threaten, I would do so only if I had the means to carry it out. And I would've been explicit about it. It shows how rabid they are and how they jummp to conclusions because of alliances. I'm a Christian, so to the angry skeptics, even a warning is perceived as a threat. It's a hallmark of paranoia.

As an Army vet, I know that tactically the dumbest thing I could do is threaten. Especially with no means to carry it out.

I bet if I warned Divinity Surgeon or Christine of an approaching hurricane, they would whine to the topix admins:

"Whaaaaa!(crying sound) Ghost threatened us with a hurricane!! Whaaaaa!!"

They ASSumed. You know what that means right?

“I love Jesus”

#704606 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>I had three home runs with Stephie last night.
Go ahead and try to tell me I didn't.
You silly French Redneck person. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9V7zbWNznbsXX
coming from somebody whose mother or father was apparently a dog??

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#704607 Mar 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Israelis are models of morality only if their neighbors are even worse?
:/
No, that's a misrepresentation. I never said that the Israelis were blameless or more moral. I said they acted with restraint compared to their enemies. Acting with restraint doesn't make violent war more or less moral. It just indicates greater self control.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#704608 Mar 20, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
You have only to read a few of IANS' posts to begin to understand how unnatural the Marxist humanist position is.
You're probably at a loss to explain why the religious are becoming a bit of a laughingstock. especially in the media. You're not that different from Phelps, the difference being principally your choice of medium. He was - a meat space troll. You just haunt the Internet.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#704609 Mar 20, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i never ever insinuated that i can follow in Jesus' perfect footsteps. what i CAN do, is BELIEVE THAT HE DIED FOR MY SINS AND WAS RAISED FOR MY JUSTIFICATION!
you self -righteous types will never understand......
But, death is both permanent and irreversible (Tabers cyclopedic medical dictionary) and clearly that is NOT what Jesus did.
Sorry!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#704610 Mar 20, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone was religious. Many Romans were atheists. Atheism has been around a long, long time. At least since the time of King David. He wrote Psalm 14 that Ain't and I have been discussing. Psalm 41:1. Look that up. Then look up David Hume, Karl Marx, Immanuel Kant.
It always helps to have facts straight before making an assertion waaasssuuup. Making an assertion just because of philosophical alliances is foolish if those assertions are incorrect, because then you make the entire alliance as a whole look foolish.
i can receive this from you! although, most religious people are and have always been atheists at heart even tho they are affiliated with a religion for social & cultural convenience. let's not forget your motto: faith = trust. i.e., where there's no fruit of practical trust in God, there's really no faith in Him either no matter how religious a person may be.

i did allude to this in a previous post:-)

“I love Jesus”

#704611 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
She uses google; that's why she accused *me* of using it. I've seen a lot of people here accuse others of their own "crime," for lack of a better word, in order to can deflect attention away from themselves. It's a form of projection. You've probably noticed that her attitude is that anything I can do,*she* can do better (I speak two languages, so *she* claims to speak at least three) because she's such a screaming, flaming, frothing little hellcat bitchc*nt.
I mean, a sweet, innocent, and precious little hellcat bitchc*nt.
Anyway.
I have WordPerfect, and I set up some macros for letters with accent marks. I write to family in Tuscany a lot, in Italian because they don't speak English.
I don't know about you, but for some reason Topix cuts me off a lot when I'm in the middle of a post---I think it has something to do with the advertisements, the videos & such that they keep uploading---and when the program freezes and then shuts down, I lose what I've been writing. It's a little time consuming, but I'll hit reply, copy the window, and paste it to a blank page. That way, I can take my time without having to worry about losing the connection again. When I'm done, I copy it and paste it into the Topix reply window, and it shows all those little accent marks & etc that appear in my WP document.
You lie to be lying. I never said I speak three languages... You ignorant slut; I said my father speaks German and my grandmother speaks Cherokee...

You never once mentioned this word processor or anything, you ignored the posts. When IANS showed a website using this design format, then you went to Oh yea, what I do... Naturally, you are expecting others to buy this bullshit; however, I researched. You're computer does not recognize Italian as you are typing. You have to type on one page, and then go type on a different document to use the italics. Like anyone takes the time to do this... I type on screen; I do not need to type on a word processor or a document. That is what the box is for!! Do I care if I have misspelled words? Professional paper, a college class, or anything of importance. The demands are CASUAL!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#704613 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
He didn't threaten me. He taunted me. I didn't threaten him even though the hyper skeptics here think I did. If my intent was to threaten, I would do so only if I had the means to carry it out. And I would've been explicit about it. It shows how rabid they are and how they jummp to conclusions because of alliances. I'm a Christian, so to the angry skeptics, even a warning is perceived as a threat. It's a hallmark of paranoia.
As an Army vet, I know that tactically the dumbest thing I could do is threaten. Especially with no means to carry it out.
I bet if I warned Divinity Surgeon or Christine of an approaching hurricane, they would whine to the topix admins:
Yes sir, that means there's an ass before u and me.

I know you didn't threaten, I was being sarcastic to her.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#704614 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>He didn't threaten me. He taunted me. I didn't threaten him even though the hyper skeptics here think I did. If my intent was to threaten, I would do so only if I had the means to carry it out. And I would've been explicit about it. It shows how rabid they are and how they jummp to conclusions because of alliances. I'm a Christian, so to the angry skeptics, even a warning is perceived as a threat. It's a hallmark of paranoia.

It doesn't matter how we viewed your threat. How mods view it does matter.

From the content you provide, it's not surprising. A lot of "tough guys" stoop to threatening women on topix, you're nothing special.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#704615 Mar 20, 2014
I don't think Arr Arr has ever heard of scissoring or strap-ons.
He leads a very sheltered life.
<quoted text>
It is sex. Raw, sweating, panting, sheet-staining, screaming and thrashing animal SEX.
<quoted text>
That's not what your wife told me last night.
your dialogue above makes "it ain't my philosophies...." dialogue seem like Father Know's Best material!:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#704616 Mar 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Do not project your lack of education onto me...lol.. I actually have 2 degrees.. BA in History and minor in English Lit as well as MA in Special Education.. I teach people like you everyday girl and like you, many of them end up dropping out of school because sadly, they do not have the tools to finish.
I have a garage full of tools.

I could help them out...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#704617 Mar 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter how we viewed your threat. How mods view it does matter.
From the content you provide, it's not surprising. A lot of "tough guys" stoop to threatening women on topix, you're nothing special.
Get off your high horse before I knock your fat ass off of it.

There, not that was a threat.

An empty threat.

First, it's not like I am going to go all the way to Australia just to push you off a horse.

Second, your ass is way too fat to be on that poor horse's back.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#704618 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>I can see how your paranoid delusional mind would think so. But go back and read it again. Read slower this time and take in ALL the words. If it says "I will knock you off your high horse." then THAT is a threat. However I didn't say that. I warned him of the potential for somebody with less self control than I to knock him off his high horse. I don't live near him and I certainly wouldn't waste my time. And in case you didn't know it, "high horse" is a metaphor for somebody who thinks they're superior to others. If he doesn't own and regularly ride a really tall horse, then it doesn't even have the potential to constitute a physical threat. I can take the chip off his shoulder in writing with more intelligent posts. Like this one to you.

For your reviewing pleasure:

Ghost Writer 2 You wrote, "<quoted text>
And what about you? Are you all that and a bag of chips too? Get off your high horse. Before you fall or get knocked off. "

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Nice ASSumption.
Thanks for the abuse, much appreciated :-)

“I love Jesus”

#704619 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
More astute: vampires are as real as Jesus
Think it over before you reply. Make sure you understand first. I know it'll hurt you, but try.
More astute: vampires are as real as witches
Think it over before you reply. Make sure you understand first. I know it'll hurt you, but try.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#704620 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No, that's a misrepresentation. I never said that the Israelis were blameless or more moral. I said they acted with restraint compared to their enemies. Acting with restraint doesn't make violent war more or less moral. It just indicates greater self control.
OK, but still, two wrongs don't make a right.

There are no good actors in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and religion not only caused the problems but continues to exacerbate them.

“I love Jesus”

#704621 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No you don't.
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
me.
You go to hell. Literal, metaphorical, I don't care which, it's yours and your religion's; just go to hell.
The compassionate witch?? Full of love???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Barnsweb 441,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Tony17 559,052
10 ways to make money easily 14 min salmi-pro 1
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 55 min devilkitty666 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 2 hr yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seraphima 604,838
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web