Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#704474 Mar 20, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Well, use the bottle opener, Arr Arr, or you'll ruin your gums.
You're lying through your tooth again.

:-)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#704475 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That the pusher man, been here before and each time I response in kind to which he then apologises like a whipped puppy. Under normal circumstances I give people one chance but to be honest I quiet like his naive incredulity. But he is pushing his verbal abuse a little to far.
Just what is naive incredulity? is it because you think i can be swayed because you think i am naive?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#704476 Mar 20, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Who's older, Hercules the son of God (Zeus) and a mortal woman, and his Twelve Labors, or Jesus the son of God and a mortal woman, and his twelve disciples?
You're not going to tell me this is a wild coincidence, are you? Or that somehow the jesus myth is older than the herculean myth?
Zeus is not God, Zeus is A god.

And he's dead, so...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#704478 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible describes witches as tricksters and liars.
OK. You're a witch.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#704479 Mar 20, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Christine is incapable of understanding Einstein on any subject.
Indeed.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#704480 Mar 20, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because I am the originator.:)
Ahh right.

In recent years the understanding of atomic and quantum physics has advanced considerably
naja haje

Manchester, KY

#704481 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two key factors here, and I will start with the last –‘relativity’. Einstein’s equations assume relativity. The inflation of the universe really does defy common understanding unless you apply relativity.
Light travels (in vacuum) as a set speed relative to the observer. If you can watch one object moving away from you at say 0.8 times the speed of light, then turn 180 degrees and watch another object receding in the opposite direction at 0.8 times the speed of light then both objects are obeying the laws of relativity however they are moving apart at 1.6 times the speed of light. Which explains why the universe is 13.7 billion years old and around 47 billion light years across. A consequence of this is that if you were standing on either of the two observed objects you would be able to see you original observation point receding from you at 0.8 lights but you would not be able to see the other object because the light it emits would never reach you
The first point is that at the time of initial inflation no light existed and no fundamental universal laws existed so there was nothing to limit
Both excellent articles by the way, thanks
there is one fundamental issue. energy is not exclusive to light energy; especially when discussing dark energy.

the theory is relative only to light energy; which as the inflation accelerates will eventually occur faster than the speed of light can travel from one galaxy to another as the space-time, or dark energy, expands between the two.

#704482 Mar 20, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I had a quick glance of these articles and bookmarked them , they seem thought provoking.
I look forward to reading them tomorrow.
Goodnight from down under.:)
Sleep well

#704483 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Just what is naive incredulity? is it because you think i can be swayed because you think i am naive?
I really could not give a toss

#704484 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
More guesswork from the one who cannot understand the basics of the mass/energy equivalence formula

Location hidden

#704485 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy? There is more evidence than there is for anything the late JC said but I take it you prefer the totally unsubstantiated and completely impossible story of god raped mary with magic.
Do you have any evidence that it’s BS? Because I have seen various evidences to show that it’s not.
I really don’t care what you believe, that is entirely up to you, the problems occur when you lie and I can’t stand lies.
Perhaps you need to stick your pineapple up you a$$ while you are having “Chris does not abide lies” tattooed across you tiny pecker
I am new to all this christ stuff christine, but the RCC seems to be covering up something to me. God raping mary is absurd and you know it. I do not lie, i am a lot of things, but liar is not one of them. Gosh, id love to show you how little it is, i would send you pic of me if i had a way, and show you what soup beans and cornbread will grow ; ) i been crushing on you for a while anyway.. my x-wife told me once, she said, i don't know whether to suck it or feed it a peanut :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#704486 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
OK Genius,

What is the most accurate formula for calculating combined velocities ?
nehushtan

Manchester, KY

#704487 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus is not God, Zeus is A god.
And he's dead, so...
a personality is created and destroyed because of attachment to evolution of form and the dissolution of that form.

the energy is transmogrified, or transfigured.

the energy is everything and the flesh(form) counts for nothing but as an illusion

Location hidden

#704488 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I really could not give a toss
See, I really don't know what that means.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#704489 Mar 20, 2014
This clip reminds me of this thread:

#704490 Mar 20, 2014
naja haje wrote:
<quoted text>there is one fundamental issue. energy is not exclusive to light energy; especially when discussing dark energy.
the theory is relative only to light energy; which as the inflation accelerates will eventually occur faster than the speed of light can travel from one galaxy to another as the space-time, or dark energy, expands between the two.
The limit of the speed of light (energy) is pretty much fixed depending on the medium it is travelling through. It does not matter how fast that medium is expanding. Most forms of energy transmit more slowly but never (yet) has any energy been measured as faster then the speed of light.

As for dark energy, although it can be measured indirectly there is no hard data on how it behaves. The future will no doubt bring further knowledge on the properties of dark energy but until then I for one will not be holding my breath

It is assumed that it is driving the expansion of the universe however relativity is still the dominant factor. Go back to my example in the previous post.

#704491 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I am new to all this christ stuff christine, but the RCC seems to be covering up something to me. God raping mary is absurd and you know it. I do not lie, i am a lot of things, but liar is not one of them. Gosh, id love to show you how little it is, i would send you pic of me if i had a way, and show you what soup beans and cornbread will grow ; ) i been crushing on you for a while anyway.. my x-wife told me once, she said, i don't know whether to suck it or feed it a peanut :)
Use that expansive brain of your and guess it for yourself, as far as I am concerned you have blown it

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#704492 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
More guesswork from the one who cannot understand the basics of the mass/energy equivalence formula
You're the one that thinks it proves God can't be omnipotent....

And you think that's a fact.

Location hidden

#704493 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Use that expansive brain of your and guess it for yourself, as far as I am concerned you have blown it
Don't be like that.. I like hearing you talk all that smart talk. to be honest, it's a turn on..I really hate the thought of you not talking with me. I do look forward to it every morning..

#704494 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that thinks it proves God can't be omnipotent....
And you think that's a fact.
Did I say it was a fact? You simply accuse me of thinking it’s a fact. My original statement before prats like you and buck had finished fooking it up and distorting it beyond recognition just so you could get your sexual jollies by lying for your god was:-“E=MC^2 shows that the god descried in KJV revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe at the same time as you”

The fact is that it is a mathematical formula that is used in a great many aspects of your life and yet you deny it’s basic properties by actually using that formuala if pretty hypocritical even by godbot standards.

I did not write the formula yet I understand it. It seems you, buck and nano no mates are not willing to accept the implication of the formula because it fooks up your dream. However do don’t ever accuse me of not understanding Einstein when you have to turn on you computing device to make that accusation public.

I realise that may be a but heavy for you but hey, not my probleam that you are s stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liam 599,371
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min The swamiji 7,474
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min Great Day of Arma... 40,853
The Christian Atheist debate 58 min Greezy 1,915
the most 'DAMNING' part of O.J. Simpson's 'suic... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 19
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaGlobalWarMonge... 177,607
FIFA 15 Working Keys (Sep '14) 1 hr Onnuke 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 6,365
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,891
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Charlie Sheen 272,400
More from around the web