“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#704379 Mar 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Doing that stuff can make you go blind.
Ahahahahaha...the irony!
So that's how you lure them in... horny and blind.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#704380 Mar 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Well what happens to a person if he/she believes in 100 or so gods like your religion requires? Do they get bitten 100 fold?
<quoted text>
I know a lawyer; does that count?
You believe in jesus; are zombies real?
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Better yet, are witches real?
It depends on who you ask.

I find your hate-driven semi-coherence mildly amusing at times. No doubt you spend your entire day telling yourself, "Anything Kait can do,*I* can do better, because I have the power of jesus in me!!" And of course you are desperate to prove that to yourself at every opportunity.

What a twinkie.

“How You Treat Me”

#704381 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure they do.
<quoted text>
If you're talking about accent marks, I always use them.
Your problem is that you see what you want to see.
<quoted text>
You wouldn't.
<quoted text>
You really do try to create your own reality, don't you? And then you pretend that everyone else is subject to it. You're a fuckin' loon.
Dream on, delusional bitch.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Someone got caught in her own lie..
You sure did.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>I do not need hell to believe in Jesus....

.....Anyone who does not accept Christ will suffer hell...
You believe in your jesus out of sheer terror, and you hate anyone who points it out.

why is that?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#704382 Mar 20, 2014
Welcom back into the building, Elvis!
LOL!!
Satan brought me back to raise some more Hell.

“How You Treat Me”

#704383 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
You sure as hell don't speak out against it when your fellow christians throw their hate my way.
Your refusal to do so is no different from condoning it.
You are one hypocritical person.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I see, you condone hate.
You don't even understand what you read, do you?
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>. I have yet to see you say a word to screwie and his buddies for their actions.
Of course you don't; you never see what you don't want to see.

And if you *don't* see what you want to see, you make it up.

I've asked scrooge to lighten up on Ghost Writer; but you deliberately ignore that, because you want to rag on my ass.

Twinkie.

“How You Treat Me”

#704384 Mar 20, 2014
Does anyone know what the story is with tricki? He sits there in a corner, talking to himself and making strange noises.

Is he safe to approach? Or do I need a catch pole?

“How You Treat Me”

#704385 Mar 20, 2014
tricki wrote:
and hacking computers is punishable by fines and incarceration
Um...that's good to know, man. Thanks. <thumbs up>

“How You Treat Me”

#704386 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
That's right; christianity never holds water.
Hermes is older than jesus.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> But he's not Jesus. Jesus set himself apart from all. Jesus is the only one that so little is known and worshiped by billions of people today. Where is Hermes?
He's sitting over there, laughing at the christians.

Where is jesus? I don't see him anywhere.

“How You Treat Me”

#704387 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> But he's not Jesus. Jesus set himself apart from all. Jesus is the only one that so little is known and worshiped by billions of people today. Where is Hermes?
I saw an article a week or two ago about how there are various groups in Greece who have started a movement to bring back a belief in the Old Gods. They're renewing the old ceremonies and creating new ones, and conducting them at the ancient shrines to Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, etc.

The leaders of the Greek Orthodox Church are shitting their lungs out.

“How You Treat Me”

#704388 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Id say most of the other sects broke off from the church because of their lies and deception.
Deception Kait, Confusion Kait.
That's christianity in a nutshell.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>nothing wrong with wolves, they aren't dressed in sheep clothing. no deception, you know it's a wolf. sounding christian and being christian aren't the same..
My boy Marlowe is half Alaskan Malamute and half Timber Wolf.

“How You Treat Me”

#704389 Mar 20, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote (to Arr Arr)
I'm not sure what you mean. Every clan is autonomous. They share similar beliefs, but there's no centralized organization.
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say 'indoctrinated.* My mom's family merely said, "This is what we've believed for eight generations. We'd love it if you joined, but if you don't want to that's okay too."
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. It's mine, and mine alone.
<quoted text>
If it's voluntary, how was I being "indoctrinated?"
<quoted text>
Bravo Sierra, they don't!!! "Believe or burn, believe or burn, believe or burn!!"
"If you don't love and accept jesus, you will burn forever in the lake of fire!"
There were no threats of eternal punishment and damnation in our home.
<quoted text>
No one in my family demanded that I accept it, it was left up to me. I could take it or leave it.
Do you think you were "indoctrinated" to like certain foods or desserts, or soft drinks? Do you think you were "indoctrinated" to be a US citizen, or to love your family?
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> you were raised up around it as any christian child,
And I was free to accept or reject it.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>as much as you like to think they are "forced" you are wrong.
I know I am right, and you cannot change that.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>that's BS! is that what your upbringers told you?
I don't know what you're referring to.

“How You Treat Me”

#704390 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I am beginning to wonder about your gender as well, besides, you're convinced nano is a guy. how do you know?
He says that women don't use the kinds of obscenities I use. He has obviously never heard the talk that goes on inside of a women's locker room.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> a lot of people have their houses broken into and threatened, you're not the only one. maybe they didn't like you dancing out in the woods..
Here I thought we were having a pleasant conversatin, and now you're starting to sound snarky.

I'll send you the details in a PM.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#704391 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
That's christianity in a nutshell.
<quoted text>
My boy Marlowe is half Alaskan Malamute and half Timber Wolf.
I bet he howls a lot then. I love malamutes and also Siberian huskies, because they are the dogs closest to the wolves our ancestors domesticated.

Part-dingo dogs are cute too.

“How You Treat Me”

#704392 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>And your cause is supposed to be different? you think Satan is gonna sit you on his throne next to him and embrace you? he will be shoving pineapples up your @$$!
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12? Every argument you make consists of some version of "what about you?" or "you started it" or "I know you are but what am I?"
Stealth christian.
So much fear over the non existent.
Pathetic.
I'm afraid you're right, DS. What a shame.

“How You Treat Me”

#704394 Mar 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last year, the hardest thing I have had to do is forgiving "God".
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, there is nothing about having lived that you enjoyed?
Projecting much?

“How You Treat Me”

#704395 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
You could use a word processor; that's what I do.
For some reason, Topix frequently closes when I'm in the middle of writing a post, and I wind up losing everything. What I do now is, I block and copy, and paste to a blank page; that way, I don't have to worry about losing everything if the connection fails again (usually due to Topix assaulting me with some kind of advertising). I can type in *proper* Italian, and when I'm done I block and copy it from the document page, and paste it back into the reply window.
The "italics" she like to talk about--the ones that shouldn't be there--seem to appear pretty regularly in *her* posts. So, if anyone's using google or yahoo or any of the others, it's her--trying to make herself look smarter than me.
She fails miserably. She's such an empty-headed little twinkie. Full of creamy white goodness, surrounded by golden cake.
And full of fat.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Because all of your relatively identical rants are just so important to save from the Topix ether? Gotcha.
I find your incoherence and your inability to address anything in my post to be mildly amusing.

Once again, you prove the christian axiom: "GOTTA HATE! GOTTA HATE! GOTTA HATE!"

“How You Treat Me”

#704396 Mar 20, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never, before heard garbage like that dad/semen comment come out of another female's mouth.
I heard it where you've never been: inside a women's locker room.

“How You Treat Me”

#704397 Mar 20, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Doing that stuff can make you go blind.
Ahahahahaha...the irony!
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's how you lure them in... horny and blind.
LMFAO!!!

High five!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#704399 Mar 20, 2014
tricki wrote:
aradia amalgalm suicide Dorothy. TRUSTWORTHY DEMON-POSSESSED FOOLS
Is it really a good idea to be filling the heads of the insane with these kinds of biblically inspired ideas? This one, who believes in demonic possession, and who can't remember who Dorothy is, is fantasizing about her death nevertheless.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#704400 Mar 20, 2014
famloving wrote:
watch the movie the daniel project, its on netflix.... should verify it for you.
You can't prove that there is a god with any number of words. You need physical evidence. If this god isn't causally connected to our universe, it is irrelevant to us by virtue of being unable to affect us. If it is, then it or its effects can be reproducibly demonstrated.

Don't allow yourself to be deceived by beguiling words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 611,947
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 585,835
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Student 40,225
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Rick in Kansas 99,272
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 18 min Raj 95
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Gas Woman 121,733
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 24 min Bobby T Canada 188
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min Neelakaran 6,404
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
More from around the web