Prove there's a god.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#704707 Mar 20, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is how man relates to the Creator. It is man who also poisons that very bridge that is religion through our fallen corrupt nature. It's a spiritual thing.
And yet it's always said that interaction with your deity is a "personal" relationship.

I'd like to ask a question; Where would religions be without religious texts, that outline the "religion"?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#704708 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't accuse you of that. I said that *you* said you were a lesbian.
Nobody gives a shit what you said....or ever will actually. You're just a "filler"...and a thin one at that....ask your first wife.

Location hidden

#704709 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can address them all if you like.
But I ain't gonna other if you're not gonna be open minded about it.
LOL!
"Open minded" hahahah! comic media.......

Location hidden

#704710 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist has a very specific meaning.
It's in direct reference to belief in gods, not belief in general.
You can be an atheist and still believe in ghosts, aliens, Oprah or whatever else you choose, except for a god or gods. Once you do that, you're no longer an atheist.
Remember that, dad.
Still trying ta figure out who your dad is huh?
I don't blame him for not acknowledging you as any son of his either.

Location hidden

#704711 Mar 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Israelis are models of morality only if their neighbors are even worse?
:/
It is in the bigoted religious circles. That's how they all "justify" their own atrocities.
It's a "cyclopsic" type thing with them.

Location hidden

#704712 Mar 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Do not project your lack of education onto me...lol.. I actually have 2 degrees.. BA in History and minor in English Lit as well as MA in Special Education.. I teach people like you everyday girl and like you, many of them end up dropping out of school because sadly, they do not have the tools to finish.
Maybe (if you were even telling the truth about it) and you spent your time helping those students instead of blowing hot air on topix, they wouldn't "be" dropouts----you are failing them as well as failing us here. You are such a loser.
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704713 Mar 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
to argue that "our morals are ok" because their morals are worse, is to condemn your morals
proving that
christianity is a failed moral system, and you are merely an apologist for that ugly failure.
Most of the "believers" of christianity are indoctrinated victims, many remain in the cult because they lack the intellect and education to understand the trap.
Those who have intellect, usually leave the cult, or become pariahs, taking wealth and position in exchange for apologetic. These people are the skum of the earth.
Karl, many atheists are rapists, murderers, drunks, drug addicts, womanizers and gluttons
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704714 Mar 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not judge people by their sexual proclivities, that is a christian habit.
you judge people for everything else
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704715 Mar 20, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is in the bigoted religious circles. That's how they all "justify" their own atrocities.
It's a "cyclopsic" type thing with them.
no proof. wild, unsupported, hate driven, uneducated opinion from a FOG boob

Location hidden

#704716 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
He didn't threaten me. He taunted me. I didn't threaten him even though the hyper skeptics here think I did. If my intent was to threaten, I would do so only if I had the means to carry it out. And I would've been explicit about it. It shows how rabid they are and how they jummp to conclusions because of alliances. I'm a Christian, so to the angry skeptics, even a warning is perceived as a threat. It's a hallmark of paranoia.
As an Army vet, I know that tactically the dumbest thing I could do is threaten. Especially with no means to carry it out.
I bet if I warned Divinity Surgeon or Christine of an approaching hurricane, they would whine to the topix admins:
"Whaaaaa!(crying sound) Ghost threatened us with a hurricane!! Whaaaaa!!"
They ASSumed. You know what that means right?
RR doesn't threaten...he actually sucks ass all the time. Your being a crister has no bearing on your own sucking ass...that's simply an inherent trait required of cristers by their "fathers"....especia lly the cathaholic ones.

Location hidden

#704717 Mar 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> coming from somebody whose mother or father was apparently a dog??
You shouldn't tell on yerself like that suzie failed educator.

Location hidden

#704718 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No, that's a misrepresentation. I never said that the Israelis were blameless or more moral. I said they acted with restraint compared to their enemies. Acting with restraint doesn't make violent war more or less moral. It just indicates greater self control.
I take it you have never read your book?
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704719 Mar 20, 2014
"It's called transubstantiation. You are literally eating Jesus."

each to his own way, i don't mind. best of luck with what you find

pretty difficult to swallow a spiritual soufflé

Location hidden

#704720 Mar 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> You lie to be lying. I never said I speak three languages... You ignorant slut; I said my father speaks German and my grandmother speaks Cherokee...
You never once mentioned this word processor or anything, you ignored the posts. When IANS showed a website using this design format, then you went to Oh yea, what I do... Naturally, you are expecting others to buy this bullshit; however, I researched. You're computer does not recognize Italian as you are typing. You have to type on one page, and then go type on a different document to use the italics. Like anyone takes the time to do this... I type on screen; I do not need to type on a word processor or a document. That is what the box is for!! Do I care if I have misspelled words? Professional paper, a college class, or anything of importance. The demands are CASUAL!
SLUT?
I never noticed yer momma come in...
Did she teach your "failed" students too?

Location hidden

#704721 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir, that means there's an ass before u and me.
I know you didn't threaten, I was being sarcastic to her.
Ya. Your destinguished "ass/aire" usually precedes you....and is often "sniffed out" ahead of time....that's often why you find yourself alone rather than "with" someone.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#704722 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Using a self-professed magic ability to create gnats is very, very different to what you are proposing.
If I claimed I was God, I should be able to prove that to you by performing some kind of miracle that only God could do.
If I claimed to be able to perform magic, then I should be able to prove that to you by using magic in someway.
Creating a gnat would be a good test for a magician. Hell, anything magical would be proof enough that magicians exist and magic is real. But what do we have? Thousands and thousands of years of these fake magicians and witches that can't do anything except dress-up weird with a whole bunch of black make up, perform magic tricks like David Copperfield, and hate God.
That's the Really Real Witch! for ya.
When did Kait ay she could create gnats from nothing ?

Damn! You just can't stop lying about people that realize what an utter imbecile you are.

Location hidden

#704723 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your high horse before I knock your fat ass off of it.
There, not that was a threat.
An empty threat.
First, it's not like I am going to go all the way to Australia just to push you off a horse.
Second, your ass is way too fat to be on that poor horse's back.
Don't even go there....we all see how you take care of your "horses" and other members of family.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#704724 Mar 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only dream about my arse and a *threat* from the violent, misogynitwit rretard is hardly a shock.
RR is now an admitted rapist as well.

"No means yes." - RR

Location hidden

#704725 Mar 20, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>The compassionate witch?? Full of love???
Sounds just like your "loving" deity doesn't it?---except the "witch" is nowhere as genocidal as your deity.

Location hidden

#704726 Mar 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a tool.
Ya...a useless one....unless you know of someone who is heavily impacted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 51,537
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,132
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 32 min __The Clown Master__ 2,468
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr 2018 Exclusive 619,863
__TRUMP Creating Worst Harm to ISRAEL__ 5 hr 2018 News 1
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 9 hr Denise moody 24
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web