Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#704501 Mar 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
with no historical training, this idiot claims to know the past. And even tho he is "NOT A christian" he knows who are; because he is an uneducated criminal hillbilly --- maybe he asked a dummy and that is why he knows!
Me being a criminal has nothing to do with it karl. that is just my opinion, which I am entitled to, Go get your cookie.. I mean pineapple, you have earned it!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#704503 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt you're in any position to be calling anyone pathetic. you still ain't having any luck playing follow the leader are you? Never was scared of anything divinity surgeon, specially some chick that paints herself red and plays dress up. I think your age has been established.. don't put words in my mouth. if you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.. Pineapple?
what a coward

you learn that in jail

or from the bible?

Location hidden

#704504 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignored on the grounds that you are a lying guess merchant
Don't be like that christine, I told you before, I do not Lie, there is no character in a Liar. I have my opinions just like anyone. I love hearing you explain it to me, well except that E=MC2 crap, but I do love your Intellect, it's sexy!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#704505 Mar 20, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to the pope.
BTW, there are far more gay, male molesters in other professions than there are in the priesthood. There aren't all that many priests molesting as there are teachers in the public school system in America. The government tends to sweep them under the carpet just like pope does his priests, transferring them to another school rather than firing or prosecuting them. School lawyers attitude is that any semblance of apology or admitting responsibility will only encourage victims to sue for damages and money is far more important to them than soothing a victim's pain.
You tell it to the pope. I would rather the whole world know. The cathaholic corruption has failed miserably at honesty, compassion, and transparency.
Do post the records of all those you accuse nano....lest we all know you are talking out your ass.

Location hidden

#704506 Mar 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a coward
you learn that in jail
or from the bible?
Coward? Hardly! neither, I learned it from a hard knock life of what I do..

Location hidden

#704507 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein wrote E=MC^2,
“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it”- Albert Einstein
Spinoza's god

hay if it is good enough for Einstein...

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#704508 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but I think the Fallen Angels fit somewhere in there Word..Ya know, screwing them hot Earth Girls and all..
Think about this Pusherman, if there was war in heaven, angels getting thrown out and mating with human females, what kind of a heaven is that? What kind of angels live there if they can be attracted to females here? I really don't want to know. It sounds more like "here" than it ever should. Heaven is supposed to be a place of bliss, not war.

That's another reason to say it is all made up.

Location hidden

#704509 Mar 20, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
" unbounded admiration for the structure of the world "
The structure was created by the illusion of the atom. The structure is in the separation of wave lengths separating and becoming self organizing particles which can then think for themselves , once this is achieved then you get this result, a material world , although chaotic in it's appearence , it is actually very ,very , well organised.
There is method in it's madness, we just cannot comprehend it , nor should we be able too.
theists, each and every one, can explain exactly that which no man can understand

Listen closely, that is the god who's voice you imagine you hear in your mind

and he loves you.

Location hidden

#704510 Mar 20, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anything is controlling the experience we are having , there is nothing controlled with this experiment that I can see.
I see. You live environment free, and have no past associations and no future possibilities owing a lack of those influences...IOW-you deny your own existence because you can not accept the reality of the environment that you arose in.
Well, you just have fun with that unreality.

Location hidden

#704511 Mar 20, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Apparently God creates new people everyday, but he also takes people away everyday.
I call it a cycle.
The cycle of life.
Well, he's unbalanced and falling badly behind.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#704512 Mar 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say it was a fact? You simply accuse me of thinking it’s a fact. My original statement before prats like you and buck had finished fooking it up and distorting it beyond recognition just so you could get your sexual jollies by lying for your god was:-“E=MC^2 shows that the god descried in KJV revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe at the same time as you”
The fact is that it is a mathematical formula that is used in a great many aspects of your life and yet you deny it’s basic properties by actually using that formuala if pretty hypocritical even by godbot standards.
I did not write the formula yet I understand it. It seems you, buck and nano no mates are not willing to accept the implication of the formula because it fooks up your dream. However do don’t ever accuse me of not understanding Einstein when you have to turn on you computing device to make that accusation public.
I realise that may be a but heavy for you but hey, not my probleam that you are s stupid.
And yet you cannot prove your ChristineMC2 Theory at all.

The basic scientific process is:

1. Ask a question
2. Do background research
3. Construct a hypothesis
4. Test your hypothesis by doing an experiment
5. Analyze your data and draw a conclusion

You cannot get past step 2 because you cannot research the specific type of power that God uses.

You don't even have a hypothesis let alone a theory and definitely not a fact.

Imagine that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#704513 Mar 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
Spinoza's god
hay if it is good enough for Einstein...
"Hey", not "hay", Mr Educated.

Location hidden

#704514 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're really condescending and conceited aren't you?
you critique that which you do not comprehend, and cry condescending when you are summarily dismissed.

She is far too kind to you.

Location hidden

#704515 Mar 20, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this Pusherman, if there was war in heaven, angels getting thrown out and mating with human females, what kind of a heaven is that? What kind of angels live there if they can be attracted to females here? I really don't want to know. It sounds more like "here" than it ever should. Heaven is supposed to be a place of bliss, not war.
That's another reason to say it is all made up.
I guess but how would one really know Good if He Didn't Have Evil to Compare it to? All Human Acts would be considered Good simply because, there would be nothing to compare it to. I personally just don't think it's as simple as what you're saying. I often wonder why God gave his Adversary permission to test Job, but not Kill him, yet he lets him kill and destroy everything Job loved.. There is something in there about the God of this World and the God of the Heavens that I just don't get. The God of the OT, to me, is of this World but Jesus says, He is not of this world. To me, I am Confused about the God of the OT and Jesus.

Location hidden

#704516 Mar 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you cannot prove your ChristineMC2 Theory at all.
The basic scientific process is:
1. Ask a question
2. Do background research
3. Construct a hypothesis
4. Test your hypothesis by doing an experiment
5. Analyze your data and draw a conclusion
You cannot get past step 2 because you cannot research the specific type of power that God uses.
You don't even have a hypothesis let alone a theory and definitely not a fact.
Imagine that.
that which does not exist, is somewhat difficult to investigate.

However

those advocating for god(s) make claims that can be investigated.

The christian god is mythological.

Location hidden

#704517 Mar 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you critique that which you do not comprehend, and cry condescending when you are summarily dismissed.
She is far too kind to you.
I like christine a lot karl but like you, she seems to look down on someone like me because I am not as educated. that is condescending no matter how you critique it, unlike you, I enjoy talking with her. I have been dismissed in a lot worser ways than she has dismissed me. I truly hate the thought of her not talking with me but you are like dog shyt on the bottom of my shoe, a nuisance but easily washed off..

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#704518 Mar 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I guess but how would one really know Good if He Didn't Have Evil to Compare it to? All Human Acts would be considered Good simply because, there would be nothing to compare it to. I personally just don't think it's as simple as what you're saying. I often wonder why God gave his Adversary permission to test Job, but not Kill him, yet he lets him kill and destroy everything Job loved.. There is something in there about the God of this World and the God of the Heavens that I just don't get. The God of the OT, to me, is of this World but Jesus says, He is not of this world. To me, I am Confused about the God of the OT and Jesus.
But yet, according to the bible, they are one in the same. Job was just a made up story. A story to make people turn to god and not be off-put by the cruelty of life. You must love him even when he destroys everything you hold dear. Or if natural disasters, or illness take everything you hold dear. You must still love god.

We all know good from evil. The human race developed in a clan society. When one member makes life miserable for the rest of the clan, it was evil. Theft, murder, all things which brought the group down. We had to band together for safety, to grow enough, or hunt enough food to survive and cooperation was the way. That's why we have laws, not just religious laws, but laws to protect us from each other. Bad behavior does not just affect that person, but possible whole communities.

The New Testament was cobbled together after the death of Jesus, into a religion not just by the Jews, of which Jesus was shown to be, but by Paul in which he preached the old ways were done away with and mixed not only Jewish, Roman and pagan rituals to it. That is why it is such a mess. Paul was brought to Jerusalem twice for preaching the way he did. He was not preaching what the Jesus movement said. Peter and James accused him of this. Paul was almost beaten to death for it. Read Acts very carefully. Paul is so egotistical, he says he was telling them that they were wrong. James was supposedly Jesus brother and Peter a deciple but Paul thought his way was the right way. Read it for yourself.
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704519 Mar 20, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody "made " it.
It just formed that way.
it did? no. i made it, on vacation.
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704521 Mar 20, 2014
who here made gravity?
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704522 Mar 20, 2014
make an eyeball.

roll 10 coins marked from 1-10 until they land in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Gospel of Donald Trump (Mar '16) 6 min Gods Plan 17
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 60,591
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Michael 695,798
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,792
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 2 hr Damn Jersey Piney 39
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,507
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 4 hr right on 4
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web